Chakra is Armament Haki in Pirate World?
770 4 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So, how was your talk with Smoker?” Nami asked curiously when Liam returned.

“That guy left without even saying goodbye.” Liam unhappily grunted and sat down.

“Hehe! Vice-Captain, you might be the first one to say something like that to a marine.” Robin chuckled and continued reading her book.

“Well, I am definitely not the first one.” Liam shook his head and answered. He turned his head and saw Zoro exercising with bandages on his body.

“Zoro, did you forget what happened to me? Although it was a rare case, if you don’t rest properly you will definitely recover slowly.”

“That’s right! Liam, I told him the same thing but he didn’t listen at all.” Chopper immediately raised his voice and pouted angrily.

Zoro frowned when even Liam asked him to rest.

“But, I can easily move my body and there is no discomfort.”

That’s why he was able to use the previous attack.

Liam suddenly got serious as he stared at Zoro and said.

“Zoro, I will never stop you from getting stronger instead I will always help you but I hope you will keep this in mind. Chopper is the doctor of our ship. He knows our condition more than anyone else. So, please listen to him!”

When he seriously said this, Chopper walked up to Liam and suddenly showed him teary eyes.

“Liam, you are so good to me.”

Liam patted his head and said.

“You are our doctor after all. And, I don’t want my crew to suffer a situation similar to mine. Only when you get enough rest, you can recover quickly. Isn’t that right?”

Chopper vigorously nodded his head and turned his head at Zoro.

“Zoro, you should take a rest. After that, not only you can train but you even train harder.”

Hearing Chopper’s words, Zoro finally stopped training and went to sleep. Seeing this, everyone else was speechless.

“By the way, after Sanji finishes cooking, let’s put all the food on the ship and set sail. Although we might not get attacked again so soon, we still need to be careful.”

“Luffy might take a long time to wake up.”

Hearing his words, everyone nodded their heads. Finally, Vivi walked toward Liam and asked.

“Liam, do you think I should start training now?”

She wasn’t injured so she wanted to train faster and get stronger. But, Liam shook his head and said.

“Let’s not train today. Although it is good to get stronger and share the burden of the crew mates, it will be no fun if you can’t even enjoy the free time with your crew mates.”

“Alright!” Hearing his explanation, Vivi brightly smiled and nodded her head.

“Then, Liam, shouldn’t we do something fun?” Usopp chuckled as he asked.

“Well, how about we listen to one of the brave tales of Captain Usopp?” Liam stared at Usopp and joked.

Hearing his words, Usopp suddenly blushed while everyone else burst into laughter.

“Liam, how about you tell us some exciting stories?” Nami excitedly rubbed Liam’s arm with her breasts and asked.

Seeing this, Sanji who was cutting onion burst into tears. It’s just that the reason for his tears was unknown.

Liam thought for a moment and said.

“Well, I don’t know what kind of story should I tell you. Hmmm! Yes, I know. How about I tell you the story of a man that reincarnated into the world of Ninjas.”

When he said that, Sanji who was cooking, Zoro who was sleeping, Usopp who was blushing, and Chopper who seemed to be following the expression of others all showed excitement on their faces.

“Liam, are we talking about the nin-nin ninjas who can use Shadow Clone Jutsu?

“Liam, are we talking about the ninjas who can use Transformation Jutsu and transform into sexy ladies?”

“Liam, are we talking about the ninjas who can walk on walls and trees?”

“Liam, are we talking about the ninjas who can disappear in a snap of a finger?”

Seeing the four boys so excited, Robin, Nami, and Vivi tilted their heads in confusion. They didn’t understand what part of Ninja made them so excited.

Liam also understood their excitement and instantly made some hand signs.

“Then, let’s start ‘Story Telling Jutsu’.”

“COOL!” Four of them excitedly shouted. Although Zoro’s voice was low, he still showed an excited expression.

“The story begins in a Ninja Academy. A young man who goes by the name of ‘Menma’ suddenly wakes up. He finds himself in a strange classroom and surrounded by strange people.”

“At first, he was confused but slowly, he understood that somehow he got transmigrated into the World of Ninjas and was a student in a Ninja Academy.”

When those four kept hearing the word ’ninja’, their eyes shone brightly.

“But unfortunately, he found out that his talent to become a ninja was too low. At best, he could become a Jonin but deep down, he knew that those will only be the cannon fodders in the future war.”

“So, he started training hard. He trained in Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Sealing Jutsu for three years. During these three years, he strived to become the better ninja.”

“Finally, he graduated from the Ninja Academy with his friends and become an official Ninja.”

“O-o-oficial Ninja!” Usopp’s eyes sparkled brightly when he heard those words.

“Yes, he finally was moving toward his goal. He was soon tasked to kill a man that was sacrificing the entire village to get stronger. Of course, he wasn’t alone.”

“He and his friends with their mentors went to search for this evil ninja. After finding him out, they killed him and saved all the people of that village.”

When he said that, Chopper’s eyes widened as he struggled to speak.

“N-n-ni-ninjas are heroes.”

Usopp nodded his head and said.

“Yes, Ninjas are also Heroes. So cool!”

Liam didn’t care about their excitement as he continued to tell the story. “After that, they returned to the village. While they were on the mission, Menma found a powerful Ninja.”

“This ninja was a woman who was one of the few strongest people in the world at this time. So, he became her apprentice and started learning from her.”

“In this world, people’s growth is innate. If they don’t have a special Chakra or bloodline, they won’t grow stronger. But, Menma was different. He wanted to break this cycle and create a new system where you can achieve whatever strength you want with pure hard work.”

“So, for the next two years, he started developing his own powerful Jutsu while training with his mentor. After training for two years with his mentor, he finally returned to the village and rejoined his squad.”

“This time, he was ready. Unlike before when he didn’t have a chance to compete with some of the most talented people in the village, now he clearly had a chance to fight those people.”

“Finally, he was moving toward his goal of becoming the Best Shinobi.”

At this moment, Liam raised his hand, giving a thumbs up at the front while showing his bright teeth.

“So, don’t forget to check out ‘The Best Shinobi’.”

“The end.”

“What?” When Liam ended his story so soon, everyone frowned. This group of everyone only included boys, not girls.

“Please, Liam! Tell us more. Tell us more about his Ninjutsus and how he got stronger.” Usopp caught his leg and started begging. Chopper also followed.

While Zoro and Sanji didn’t go so far, they still had some expectations in their eyes.

Liam shook his head and said.

“If you want to know, you have to wait. We will continue this someday in the future.”

Hearing his words, everyone looked away dejectedly. But, among them, Robin was a bit curious as she couldn’t stop herself from asking.

“Liam, in this Ninja World, do they need Chakra to become Ninja?”

Liam was surprised by her question. He nodded and said.

“Chakra is an energy formed by merging Physical Energy and Spiritual Energy. Then, hand signs are required to mold Chakra into Ninjutsu. But of course, you can still control Chakra without a hand sign if you’ve enough Chakra Control or extremely immense Chakra.”

“In this story, Menma relies on his exceptional Chakra Control to release Ninjutsu with the clap of your hands. He can also catch a fireball by precisely controlling Chakra in his fingers and throw it back.”

Hearing his words, Robin suddenly made a question.

“If I remember correctly, isn’t the way of forming Chakra similar to that of forming Armament Haki.”

When she said that, Liam was stunned for a moment.

“Yeah! Why didn’t I think of that? In the Ninja World, a powerful person passed down Chakra to humans. But, in fact, what he passed down was the process of extracting spiritual energy which is known as Ninshu.”

“But, humans combined this extracted spiritual energy with physical energy to create Ninjutsu. That is in the ninja world. But in our world, every person who can use Haki can extract spiritual energy.”

“Haki is basically spiritual energy and Armament Haki can be considered as Chakra. So, can we use Ninjutsu?”

When he asked that question, everyone suddenly turned silent.

29