Mini Galaxy Impact
1.8k 6 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey Liam, where do you think we will end up next?” Luffy excitedly sat in front of Liam while covered in bandages, while eating his food.

“How could I know? But, if we are lucky then we might get a chance to go there.” Liam spoke mysteriously while eating a chicken leg.

“Where? Where?” Luffy excitedly asked while others also looked at him.

Hearing his words, Liam smiled and asked.

“Do you remember when we first met and I told you that I will take you to a sea floating in the sky?”

“Did you?” Luffy tilted his head in confusion but the next moment, his eyes sparkled like jewels.

“Yes, yes, you told me that you will take me to Sky Island. Wow! Are we going to Sky Island next?”

“Seriously? An island in the sky. Is that even possible?” Zoro frowned as he didn’t believe it that easily.

“Of course, it’s impossible. How can there be an island in the sky?” Nami rolled her eyes and didn’t believe his words.

“Miss Navigator, you are misinterpreting his words. He said the sea floating in the sky, not only an island. And, I have also heard some rumor about it.”

“But, I didn’t expect our Vice-Captain to know about the sky island.” Robin looked at Liam with surprise in her eyes. She was getting more curious about Liam.

“Nami, let’s go! Take us to the Sky Island.” Luffy stood up with his bandaged body and shouted while raising his chicken leg.

“Ahh, Luffy, don’t stand! Those bandages…” Chopper shouted as he rushed toward Luffy.

“Luffy, even if there is Sky Island, how are we supposed to go there? You should know that ship can’t fly.” Usopp tried to calm down Luffy as he asked.

“Argh! Usopp, you have changed.” Luffy suddenly showed teary eyes as he stared at Usopp.

“What? Really? Usopp, what happened to you?” Chopper shouted in shock and rushed toward Usopp.

“Hey Luffy, what are you talking about?” Usopp’s expression turned black as he shouted.

“Then, why aren’t you excited about Sky Island? You are not the Usopp I know.” Luffy shouted while picking out a booger from his nose.

“Ahh!” Usopp suddenly got a heart attack which shocked Chopper for a moment. He rushed in front of Luffy and showed a devastated expression on his face.

“I’m sorry, Luffy. I have changed. I no longer have that excitement. I lost the meaning of being a pirate.”

His eyes started tearing up as he cried in Luffy’s shoulder.

Suddenly, Luffy’s expression got serious. He pats Usopp’s head and showed a brilliant light behind his head as he spoke.

“Usopp, let’s go to Sky Island and change you back to Usopp I know.”

Hearing his words, Chopper’s eyes widened as he asked.

“Would Usopp change after we go to Sky Island?”

Usopp’s eyes also lit up as he shouted.

“Alright Luffy, let’s go the Sky Island”

Then, the three of them hugged each other, putting their arms on each other’s shoulders while shouting.

“Let’s go to Sky Island!” “Let’s go to Sky Island” “Let’s go to Sky Island”

Seeing their entire act, Liam, Zoro, Sanji, Nami, and Robin froze and watched the entire act with disbelief on their faces.

Finally, Nami could no longer bear their banter so she raised her fist.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

“Shut up! Let Liam explain how can we go there.”

Nami shouted at them and then gave a death glare to Liam.

“Ehh! Let me explain how we can go there first.” Liam immediately spoke as soon as he saw that glare. He turned his eyes at Luffy and others as he continued.

“First, there are two ways to go to Sky Island. The first way is much fast but has a risk of losing the entire crew. The second way is to wait until we reach the second half of the Grandline.”

“Then, we can find a way to go to Sky Island but I don’t know the second way properly. I only know the first way because this a secretive information.”

Hearing his words, everyone rolled their eyes.

“Liam, you truly are weird. It is called secretive information because it is not supposed to be known by others but you knowing this information, how can it be called secretive?” Nami rolled her eyes together with the others and said.

“Ahem! That’s because only a certain pirate group knows about this route. And, that pirate group’s name is…….”

When he said that, he showed a mysterious smile while pausing for a moment.

Gulp!

Everyone got excited as they wanted to know the name of that pirate group. Some of them already had a guess but since it was confirmed, they didn’t say it.

Seeing their excited expressions, Liam finally revealed the name.

“Roger Pirates”

“Wow!”

Everyone including Luffy shouted in surprise. Although people like Nami, Sanji, and Robin had some guesses including Roger Pirates, they weren’t sure.

Now hearing this information, it made their blood boil.

After all, that’s the Roger Pirates. The crew that conquered the grandline.

“Liam, do you mean that Roger Pirates also went to Sky Island from this route?” Luffy couldn’t hide his excitement as he asked.

Liam nodded his head.

“Yes, and it was exactly before they went to Laugh-tale. I am not sure if it has any connection but my guess is that there must be a poneglyph in the Sky Island.”

“Really?” Robin got excited as she asked.

Liam shrugged his shoulders and said.

“Not sure but considering that Roger went to Sky Island after recruiting that man means he must have gone there to find a Poneglyph or maybe it could just be a coincidence.”

Hearing his words, Robin’s eyes dimmed a bit but she curiously asked.

“That man?”

Liam nodded his head and turned to Luffy.

“I have already told you that without Robin we can’t reach Laugh-tale, right?”

Luffy nodded his head and so did the others. Robin was currently the most important member of the crew after Navigator and Captain.

Even his position as Vice-Captain was much less important than hers.

“Just like her, there was a man from the Wano Kingdom from the New World who has the ability to read the poneglyph. And, the location of Laugh-tale is hidden in those poneglyphs.”

“Only after finding four red poneglyphs, we can find the exact location of Laugh-tale. Without that, even if we go around the world several times, we can never find this place.”

Liam explained.

Hearing his words, Zoro couldn’t help but ask.

“Is it really that hard?”

“Roger found Lodestar a long time ago even before he went to Laugh-tale. Only there he discovered the existence of Poneglyph and their importance.”

“There are a lot of Poneglyph in this world, several of them contain information about the history of this world while four of them record a certain map.”

“When you combine those maps together to find a location where all maps intersect at the same time, you will find the location of the Laugh-tale.”

“But, that is easier said that done. Because right now, two of the road poneglyphs are at the hands of two emperors and one of them is in an elephant that is tens of thousands of meters tall and holds an entire kingdom on its back.”

“As for the fourth poneglyph, we don’t know much about it. If it was twenty years ago, it was in Fishman Island but it was later removed from there and only the man marked by flame knows about it.”

“Even, I don’t know much about him though I will continue to find out more about him in the future.”

“Of course, none of that matters because at least three out of four poneglyphs are at New World. And, going to the New World without having strength is sending our heads.”

“So, there isn’t much to talk about that right now. Let’s just focus on going to Sky Island.”

Hearing his words, everyone including Luffy solemnly nodded their heads.

Although Luffy has grown a lot stronger, after listening to Liam about his grandfather’s strength, he was a bit cautious about putting his crew in danger.

“But, how should we go to Sky Island?” Nami curiously asked.

“Go to Jaya. There is a man who knows about Upward Current. If we want to go to Sky Island, we need to find the correct Upward Current.”

“Whoa!”

Suddenly, the ship started moving left and right.

Nami dashed out of the room and the next moment, she screamed.

“Ahhhhh!”

Everyone rushed out of the room and saw a massive ship falling from the sky. And, several parts of it were falling as well.

“Everyone, hold tightly on the ship and try not to let it hit the ship.”

Knowing how important Merry is to them, Liam instantly gave the order. He clenched his fist and it turned black.

‘Sorry Garp for stealing your attack.’

He concentrated his power into his fist and threw a punch at a massive mast falling above them.

[Paragon Version- Mini Galaxy Impact]

When he used this attack, he subconsciously released his Conqueror Haki to strengthen his Armament Haki.

Unfortunately, he hadn’t even learned how to control his Conqueror Haki, how could he use Advance Conqueror Haki?

Bang!

Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

31