Match 1: Intro
103 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Colosseum of Legends.

A Grand Arena where people from far and wide come to see the Greatest Battles on Earth. 

Located atop a 2500-meter tower, The monochrome stadium was circular in design with a cyberpunk aesthetic mixed with gothic architecture. It had grand furnishings with finely upholstered seats, each equipped with a call button for a personal food vendor at the ready. And each seat was packed for the events to come. Several large monitors were plastered atop the stadium, allowing spectators to see all the action no matter where they sat. As for the battlefield itself, it was 100-meters in diameter and was a flat black and white checkerboard floor. Two giant steel gates were at opposite ends of the field, ready to open at a moment's notice. And at the top of the stadium was a grant throne where Mr. Anderson sat to look down upon the masses below.

With the Large Cat, were two strange humanoids in ball-shaped shells. One was white as snow and had a stern face that seemed to be stuck that way. The Other was black like their master and had a goofy disposition that was maniacal in nature.

These two were Humpty Dee (White) and Dumpty Dum (Black), and they were the commentators for the event.

"Hey Boss, can we do this next Tuesday?" Dumpty innocently asked. "I have an appointment with my Dentist today and I don't want to run late."

"For the last time you empty-headed butt-licking waste of sperm, that 's supposed to be My Dentist Appointment!" Humpty punched Dumpty in the back of the head. "But seriously sir, can we plan this next week? I really need a check-up, and it could take a month for the Dentist to even answer my calls!"

Mr. Anderson laughed. "No."

"So Soon!?" Dumpty grabbed his face in shock.

"B-But sir, my oral hygiene is at risk!" Humpty pleaded. "Surely you must reconsider!"

"Humpty Humpty Humpty…" Anderson shook his head disappointedly. "Surely you should know that when I make a decision… It's Final."

Suddenly Humpty began to go paler than he was before. Realizing that he might’ve overstepped his boundaries, he got on his hands and knees and bowed. 

"F-Forgive me, sir! I have forgotten my place!" Humpty pleaded. 

"Hmmm…" Mr. Anderson scratched his chin. "Nah."

The Cat promptly snapped his fingers and the White ball man exploded into several bloody giblets. Dumpty looked on in horror as his brother was promptly killed in front of him. The Black ball tried to scream but he too exploded shortly afterward.

Mr. Anderson looked at the two bloody puddles before his feet and sighed. "This is what I get for investing in cheap labor..."

Licking some stray blood off his face, he snapped his fingers. The two bloody puddles wriggled in place before taking the form of the twin Humanoid Ball, promptly reviving them.

"Ugh… I hate it when the boss does that…" Dumpty whined before getting punched in the back of the head by Humpty.

"Idiot! Do you want to get punished again!?" Humpty scolded.

"But you were the one that started it…" Dumpty retorted before getting another haymaker at the back of his skull.

"Shut up!" Humpty pouted before turning to Mr. Anderson. “Forgive my brother for his stupidity…”

“Oh don’t worry about it!” Mr.Anderson immediately forgave him. “Water under the bridge!”

“Oh thank you so much, sir!” Humpty smiled with glee.

“Talk about a serious 180…” Dumpty muttered under his breath.

“But seriously, the Tournament has to be today.” Mr. Anderson put his hands together and leaned toward his minions with a stern frown. “All of the necessary conditions for “That” are in place. The last thing we must do is see this tournament through to its conclusion.”

“Oh right!” Humpty clapped his hands together. “Today is that day, isn’t it? Oh, how could Dumpty be so stupid for asking about that Dentist Appointment!”

“Sorry…” Dumpty looked down in shame. 

To any normal person listening in on their conversation, this would’ve been nonsensical gibberish. 

But for these three, it was Tuesday.

“The audience is getting restless now.” Mr. Anderson looked down to spy on the countless masses here to watch today’s events. “Humpty, Dumpty, get to your stations. It’s time for the main event to start.”

“Aye Aye, Captain!” The twins unanimously saluted their leader before curling up in their shells and rolling down to the battlefield. 

The crowd was silent upon their landing.

Curling back out, the two brothers struck a pose before the audience.\

“Greetings Ladies and Gentleman!” They spoke in sync.

“I’m Humpty Dee!” Humpty struck a pose.

“And I’m Dumpy Dum!” Dumpty struck a pose.

“And we’re your hosts for the Clash of Feelings Tournament Extravaganza!” The two of them struck dynamic poses as geysers of fire were set off behind them. The audience gave them warm applause.

“The Curtain is about to rise, Ladies and Gentleman!” Humpty raised his hands into the air.

“ARE YOU READY!?” Dumpty cupped his hands to his mouth as a makeshift blowhorn. 

The Audience roared at his declaration.

“Seems they are ready brother…” Humpty looked at Dumpty.

“Indeed brother…” Dumpty looked at Humpty. 

“THEN LET US BEGIN THIS BLOODY BATTLE IN THE NAME OF LOVE!” They said unanimously. 

The Audience was practically screaming like madmen at this point. They were getting tired of waiting. 

And so was Mr. Anderson.

“RELEASE THE GATES!” He snapped his fingers.

The people turned their heads to the West Gate as it slowly began to open. 

A figure stepped out of the darkness and revealed itself to be a young lady with vibrant blonde hair. The maiden wore a blue and gold corset dress with flare sleeves that had wavelike patterns. The skirt was torn, revealing a horrid pair of legs with stitches all over. A starfish hairclip was adorned on the left side of her head, and she had a seashell necklace around her neck. Her eyes were as blue as the sea and were wide and unblinking.

But the most notable feature would be the fact that her mouth was stitched close. It made her look like an old patchwork doll. Her head twitched from side to side as she stared at the crowd.

“In an Underwater Kingdom lost to the tide, there was once a Beautiful Princess with a voice without equal,” Humpty explained boisterously.

“Her songs were so mesmerizing, that even the mightiest of leviathans would be soothed by the melody!” Dumpty joined his brother in their bragging.

“Many people tried to gain her hand in marriage, but her heart belonged to someone she could never truly be with… A Human!” 

“However the Princess never gave hope, and decided to do whatever it took to be with her Prince!”

“First, she sacrificed her voice.”

“But now, she’s here today to put her life on the line to see that Prince once more!”

“Please give a warm welcome to…” The twins talked in unison as they directed their hands to the sown-up doll.

“Ariel Hafgufa, better known as the Little Mermaid!”

The crowd cheered in excitement to see the actual mermaid from legend here to fight for their entertainment.

Ariel merely glanced in their direction for a brief moment before silently walking to the center of the ring. 

“And for her Challenger!” The twins turned their heads toward the East Gate as it started to open.

A frigid breeze overtook the arena as the next combatant stepped forward. The very ground she walked on slowly began to freeze. 

This lady had pale blue skin and long white hair that went past her shoulders. Her hair matched her decorated military-style garments, and she had a snazzy short skirt with long boots. A white fur cape was strapped to her shoulders, elegantly swaying to the rhythm of her gait. Her ears were pointy, and her eyes were a stunning shade of gold.

Floating around her head were a bunch of icicles that took the shape of a crown.

“In the Northern Lands of the past, the citizens were terrorized by the Great Blizzards that ravaged their country!” Dumpty continued to explain.

“These storms were so bad, that the people could only assume that it was an Act of God himself!” Humpty elaborated. “But that was not the case!”

“The True Culprit was a Wicked Witch that controlled the Might of Winter itself!”

“In her one-woman war against humanity, she returned year after year to continue her assault!”

“Though her name was lost to History, her moniker struck fear into the hearts of man…”

“And that name is…” The twins directed their hands towards the military lady.

“THE ICE QUEEN!”

Once again, the crowd cheered but if you listen closely, you could hear the faint sound of “Boos”. 

“Hope you get your spinal cord ripped out you Damn Witch!” A random spectator shouted.

“Burn in hell for all you did!” Another spectator cried.

The Ice Queen clicked her teeth and glared at her detractors before meeting with Ariel at the center of the ring. 

The two ladies stared each other down, their hands twitched in anticipation at what was to come. 

“Alright, you know the rules!” Humpty screamed to get their attention. “Kill the other Bitch, Don’t leave the ring, Don’t punch the Commentator, and Try to make this interesting for the boss…”

“And don’t forget to floss after every meal!” Dumpty added before getting punched in the back of the head.

“Are You Ready?” Humpty looked at the two ladies in the eye and immediately knew their answer. “Alright then…”

The Twins then curled back into their shells and rolled away to a safe distance to watch the carnage.

The Monitors sprung to life as they started a countdown.

 

3…

 

2…

 

1…

 

FIGHT!!!

And so it begins...

Who do you think is going to win?

The Little Mermaid?

Or the Ice Queen?

Who do you think will win?
  • Ariel Hafgufa, the Little Mermaid Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Ice Queen Votes: 5 100.0%
Total voters: 5
4