Day 1²
2.2k 7 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Warning, Gore content here.]

Victor ran outside of his room and getting downstairs, he saw his mother and a green creature, like a goblin, invading his house. His mother was screaming and the goblin staring her with a devil smile. Victor's father came running downstairs when he saw that scene, he runned to Victor's mother and grabbing her hand and pulled her behind his back.

He looked at the monster and said: "Run Upstairs!", the goblin saw them running and let out an evil chuckle. He runned behind them and with his weapon tried to stab Victor's mother back, but it hit Victor's father back, making him bleed and groan with pain.

Victor just could look at his father, he was so frightened that his legs were shaking, and he fell back. His brother who runned downstairs punched the goblin face, the goblin fell in the ground with the punch, his nose bleeding green blood.

James saw this scene and screamed: "Victor! Go take a knife! Quick!". Victor heard his brother's voice but his legs couldn't move, but, his body began to move automatically, like a robot. He runned to the kitchen and searched for a knife in the drawers.

Victor's father was lying on the ground, blood around. Victor's mother was crying and sobbing. She didn't know what to do about her husband's wound. The goblin's knife stabbed his lung, now he couldn't breathe. Victor's father's body turned cold, and Victor's mother cried intensely. Victor's sister, Stefany was there, holding her mother's hand and crying.

James was suppressing the goblin's body with a chair when Victor gave him the knife, he stabbed the goblin until it stopped to cry from pain. While James was breathing with difficulty, an explosive sound came from outside, the wall was smashed, and a huge monster, like an orc with a giant sword was there.

The monster let out a roar, Victor, James, Stefany and Victor's mother were frightened. What is happening? The monster throws his sword, cutting Victor's mother's head. Stefany screamed loudly, which made the monster extremely excited. The monster entered the house and grabbed Victor's mother's head, and swallowed it. James, Stefany, and Victor could only watch it. 

Victor's couldn't feel his legs anymore, he fell down on his knees and tears began to run down from his eyes, he could only wish that it was just a nightmare and he would wake up soon. But his thoughts were interrupted by the monster, who caught his sister bi her head and launched it on a wall, his sister couldn't scream, his head was crushed by that strength.

James looked at the monster, looked at Victor and shouted: "Get up! Run now!" Victor couldn't walk, James grabbed Victor hand and pushed him, the monster just saw this scene and smiled. He wanted to hunt and play with his prey. James pushed Victor outside the house and they began to run, the monster walked slowly, chasing them. After a few minutes running, they reached a river near Victor's house, along the way they saw a lot of goblins and some orcs, but they ignored them. They are someone prey, they couldn't touch it. 

James looked back and didn't saw that monster and sighed, he looked at his brother and saw his pale face looking back again he saw the terrible monster smiling. He looked at his brother and apologized. Suddenly, his head fell on the ground. Victor couldn't even say something. His belly was bleeding. He looked at the smiling monster and a lot off emotions appeared on Victor's eyes. Then, he jumped on the river.

The river was very calm, but when he jumped in, the water started to shake and a shark jumped out with the boy in his mouth. The shark's teeth we're piercing the boy's body, and everywhere was bleeding, the shark moved his head, and saw the monster and who was attacking him. He opened his mouth to kill the other monster. And the boy's body flew away, landing in a tree. Coughing blood and fainting.

But, before he fainted, he heard a voice saying: [Awakening Complete] [Player: Victor] 

When he woke up, his body was covered with blood, but he had none scars or wounds. He looked around him, he didn't remember how he climbed a tree, but he was so tired that he didn't care about anything. Memories about what happened appeared in his mind, and he closed his eyes to sleep again. Tears runned down from his eyes, he cried until he fell asleep.

The next day, he woke up and looking around, he saw the body of a shark without its head. Besides the shark was the head of that monster who played with his family. When he was going to get down from the tree, he saw a screen. Like a game.

On the screen was written: [Congratulations, player Victor for the Awakening. Please select a Job to start your new adventure in this wild world!] Victor thought that he was dreaming, but when he saw the shark body, he remembered that it wasn't a dream. He touched the screen and a list appeared, in the list was written: 

================================

[Please Select a Job:|[Apprentice Mage]|[Apprentice Warrior]|[Apprentice Assassin]|[Apprentice Priest]|[Apprentice Archer]|

================================

Victor loved Mmorpgs, he and his friends always played together. Victor began to though... What would he do now? His family is dead, his friends... Probably all of them are dead... He never had a girlfriend, because he is gay. So he doesn't have any reason to continue living.

But, his soul didn't want to die, his soul wanted to... Be happy again. His heart is broken, his soul his broken. But he wants to live. So Victor touched the screen and selected a job:

[Congratulations Player Victor. Job: [Apprentice Mage] Acquired]

[Skill: [Fire Shoot] Acquired]

"Skills? This is really like a game..."

And then, Victor decided to live and live happily. In this new world, he wants his happiness back.

39