Day 8
1.3k 6 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Victor woke up excited about today's experiments. First, he would test his [Poison Creation] skill and see if it can create other types of poison, like morphine. Second, he would try to create his first magic item. A staff. It's like those sticks that the hobgoblin uses, but it is made to Victor's use. And third, he would try his [Mana Circuit Drawn] skill. 

Opening the book again, Victor read again the fourth chapter. Looking at some mana circuits and their functions, he smiled and choose the basic mana circuit. And started to drawn, basically, this first mana circuit is a circle. With this mana circuit, you can train your mana control. Making the mana circulate the circuit, to right or left.

Well, Victor already has the [Mana Control] skill, so he can control the mana easily. So he chooses to do two of this circuit. And make the mana in the right circuit flow to the left and the left circuit flow to the right. And this is pretty difficult... But he wanted to try. 

To create a [Mana Circuit] you need the [Mana Circuit Drawn] skill to create the circuit perfectly. Well, let's start to draw it. Victor grabbed a stick and started to draw in the ground a circle, his mana started to flow to the circle while he was drawing it. 'So this is the effect of the [Mana Circuit Drawn...'

After a few seconds, Victor drew the first mana circuit. Then he decided to test it. He touched his fingers in the ground where the circuit was made and tried to control his mana. The mana started to flow in the circuit, spinning. Victor observed the circuit for a few seconds and then, a tiny mana sphere appeared in the circuit. 

He controlled the sphere, moving to the right and left, then he tried to make another sphere, and he got it. Then he made the two spheres spin around the circuit. Then he decided to not make another mana circuit of mana control, but make a mana circuit of item refining.

He drew a circle and inside this circle, he made another circle with two lines connecting these two. One line from the left, and one line from the right (Like a Pokeball). This mana circuit can make the item store more mana than it would store normally. Basically, it gives an upgrade in your item mana capacity.

Victor opened the book and looking at the chapter about magic items, he grabbed a stick and a mana crystal. With a knife, he carved a hole in the stick, he places the mana crystal on the stick and started to put some man inside. The mana crystal broke and the stick transformed into a staff. (Here) Victor grabbed the staff and suddenly a screen appeared: 

—---------------------------------------------—

[Player Victor successfully created an item. Please, other players, give your all!!]

[Title Unlocked:{Magic Item Creator}]

[Apprentice Mage Staff:] [Increase magical skills damage. (+5 Magic Damage)]

—---------------------------------------------—

"This system is watching everything that I do..." said Victor while looking around himself, then he grabbed his new staff and looking at a ruined wall, he used his skill [Stone Shoot]. The stones that appeared before were in the size of a bullet, now it was in the size of a ping-pong ball! Well, that's progress!!

"Well, it's a good item. But now I want to see if I can upgrade it." Victor approached the upgrade mana circuit, placed his staff in the center and used two mana crystals. He liberated some mana in the circuit. The mana spheres started to spin in the first circle. Then the spheres followed the line and started to spin in the second circle.

The mana crystals that were near the staff broke and the staff started to float and spin. Five seconds later, the staff fell in the ground. Victor approached the staff, that now had a mana crystal and when he grabbed the new staff, another message appeared:

—---------------------------------------------—

[Player Victor successfully upgraded an item! Other players, please try hard!!!]

[Title Unlocked:{Item Upgrader}]

[Apprentice Mage Staff {+1}:] [Increase Magical Skills Damage: (Magic Damage +6]

—---------------------------------------------— 

Victor grabbed his new staff and decided to hunt. He wanted more magic crystals. He headed to where he always hunted. Near the marketplace, because the goblins and orcs liked to eat the meat inside the marketplace. He searched for goblins or orcs, but he didn't know that he would find a giant eagle!

He followed the eagle and saw it land. He followed and found a group of nine survivors running. He aimed to the eagle neck and when he was about to use his skill [Wind Shoot], a shadow moved from ruin and cut the eagle neck. Victor looked at the shadow, and surprise! It was Jack! Yay... Victor stared for a few seconds but it was sufficient for to Jack notice his presence.

Victor was about to leave when Jack disappears and appeared beside him. Scared, Victor said: "Y-Yoko!" Yoko jumped off his shadow and looking at Jack she let out an angry meow. Jack looked at Yoko, these days he leveled up and got a second job too. His skill [Fear Resistance]  leveled up too, making him not feel fear of Yoko. Yoko saw that he didn't fear her, so she attacked him with her skill [Fire Ball]

A fireball with the size of a soccer ball flew toward Jack, Jack dodge but he didn't saw that Victor was not there anymore because he was running, in his feet, tiny hurricanes appeared, making his speed up.

Now, let me explain what happened. When Yoko jumped off Victor's shadow, he used his skill [Magic Learning] and this list appeared:

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------—
[Apprentice Mage Job:{Tiny Mana Enlargement}]

[Apprentice Shaman Job:{Tiny Defense Down}]

[Apprentice Wind Mage Job:{Tiny Hurricane}]
—----------------------------------------------------------------------------—

He chooses without hesitation the [Tiny Hurricane] skill, and he used it. The moment he used, a tiny hurricane appeared in his hand, spinning fast. Then he had an idea: 'If I use it in my feet, would my speed increase?' then he did it. And it worked! Yoko jumped inside Victor's shadow after he left, Jack behind him looked at Victor with a surprised expression.

After running for ten minutes, the hurricane in his feet disappeared and Victor fell with his face in the ground. He used [Tiny Heal] to heal his wounds and looking behind him to see if he was followed let out a relaxed sigh. Then he headed to his base. When he entered his base, he locked the door, and then he talked to Yoko: "I think we are safe now, Yoko. That was scary, right? That... What was his name again?" a voice behind him answered his question: "Jack."

Looking behind him with a terrorized expression, Victor pointed at Jack that was behind him and asked: "W-w-what do you want with me?" Jack looked at Victor and behind him, where the door was, opened and nine other people entered. Victor was scared and didn't know what to do. He just pointed at used his skill [Fire Shoot], fireballs with the size of a ping-pong ball appeared and Victor said: "I don't know what you want! But leave! Or I will attack!"

When he ended his sentence, the fireballs flew toward Jack, Jack used the tooth that Victor gave him and cut three fireballs. The other fireballs flew to the other side, hitting the wall, door, and one survivor. The survivor screamed with pain, Victor started to cry and saying sorry. He approached the burning survivor and used the skill [Water Shoot]. He controlled the speed of the shoot, making it flew slowly and turning down the fire. Then he used [Tiny Heal] and healed the wounds. Obviously, he stopped the fire in the wall and door too.

He saw the door opened and was about to left when a hand grabbed his arm, he could just stare back. An woman with red hair and glasses looked at him with an excited expression. She asked: "What was that? Was it magic? Was it magic? Say yes please!!!" Jack grabbed the woman, hit her head with an punch and apologized, saying: "We are sorry for scaring you... I just wanted to say thanks for saving me... And I didn't know how do it. And I wanted to make some questions for you... But i don't not how... Sorry."

Victor looked at Jack's eyes and sat down.

_____________________________________

Jack: "Let's talk Wife!"

Victor: "No."

Jack: *gives chocolate box*

Victor: "Yes."

32