Day 9¹
1.2k 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Jack Side]

Jack left his base with all his nine subordinates. While they were wondering around, Jack killed a lot of monsters non-stop. Jack looked at his back and saw Mark being attacked by an orc, the orc's mace flew toward Mark, who dodges. But the mace destroyed the construction behind him, making some bricks flew.

Jack rushed and stabbed the orc with the tooth and killed it quickly. Then, a screen appeared, stunning him:

—---------------------------------------------—

[Player Victor successfully killed a {Deep Sea Shark} leveled up and got the options [Second Job] and [Advanced Job]. All players, please ganbarimasu.]

—---------------------------------------------—

While Jack was reading this screen lost in his thought then, a goblin jumped off a building and Jack just threw his tooth and killed it. Then, another screen appeared:

—---------------------------------------------— 

[Player Jack killed one Dark Wolf, Twenty Orcs, Twenty Goblins and Ten Hobgoblins.]|[Lvl Up!]|[Job Lvl Up!] [New Skill Acquired: Quick Step]/[New Skill Acquired: Quick Stab]/[New Skill Acquired: Quick Jump]/[New Passive Skill Acquired: Quick Dodge]

[Please Select an Advanced Job:]|[Assasin]|[Shadow Assasin]|[All-Weapon Assasin]|[All-Weapon Warroir]|[Quick Assasin]

[Please Select Second Job:]|[Apprentice Mage]|[Apprentice Shaman]|[Apprentice Priest]|[Apprentice Warrior]|[Apprentice Tamer]|

—---------------------------------------------— 

Jack looked at the screen and thought about what [Second Job] he would choose. He thought for a few minutes and chooses the [All-Weapon Assasin] for [Advanced Job] and chooses the [Alprentice Warrior] for [Second Job]. Then, Myriana approached Jack and asked him: "What are you staring at?"

Jack looked at her and smiled. He just continued what he was doing, staring his status, and new skills:

—---------------------------------------------—

[Dodge Skill fused with Quick Dodge Skill]|[New Skill Passive Acquired: Wield Sword]/[New Passive Skill Acquired: Wield Spear]/[New Passive Skill Acquired: Wield Bow]|

—---------------------------------------------— 

—---------------------------------------------—

[Hp: 750/750]|[Mp: 200/200]

[Status: Jack]|[Age: 22]|[Gender: Masculine]|[Lvl: 10]|[Job: All-Weapon Assasin]

[Skills:|[Stealth (lvl 5)]|[Farsight (lvl 4)]|[Presence Detection (lvl 6)]|[Throw (lvl 5)]

[Passive Skills:|[Wield Dagger (lvl 5)]|[Quick Dodge (lvl 1)]|[Herculian Strengh (lvl 4)]|[Wield Sword (lvl 1)]|[Wield Spear (lvl 1)]|[Wield Bow (lvl 1)]

[Resistances:|[Physical Tiredness Resistance (lvl 4)]|[Stress Resistance (lvl 5)]|[Fear Resistance (lvl 8)]|[Bleed Resistance (lvl 5)]|[Poison Resistance (lvl 3)]

[Unique Skill:|[Weapons Master]

—---------------------------------------------— 

Jack looked around and saw a lot of monster's corpses and smiled, he grabbed his tooth and stabbed their bodies, searching for mana crystals. He didn't know how to use it or what are they used for, but he wanted some. If he would talk with that teenager he would give him some mana crystals.

After collecting the mana crystals and cleaning them, Jack said to Mark to take care or the mana crystals. Gorge grabbed one mana crystal and tried to study it, but he gave up on his idea because that crystal was crystals, very hard.

Samuel looked at his boss with an excited expression, he walked beside him and asked: "Boss, if that teenager that you told us about really know how to awake, should I be the first to test it?" Samuel wanted to be strong, strong like his boss!

Jack looked at him, smiled and said: "Ok if the method to awake is dangerous, you will be the first one to test it." at the moment that his boss smiled, Samuel Samuel felt that his life had shorted. After Jack said those words, Samuel world fell, his forehead covered with sweat.

Gorge looked at the sky and said: "It is almost dawn... Boss, let's find a place to sleep!" Jack looked back at Gorge and said: "Let's see those buildings if they are suitable." Gorge looked at where his boss was pointing, that building was a hotel. The nine subordinates grabbed their bags and other things and headed to the hotel that Jack pointed.

When they arrived at the hotel entrance, some goblins and orcs were there. Jack killed all them quickly, he ordered to his subordinates to go upstairs, when they arrived at the twenty-one floor, they separated and choose a room. Jack climbed the stairs and headed to the terrace.

There was a giant nest, Jack closed the door to the terrace and said to his subordinates not go to the terrace. He didn't say why but they understood. They rested that night calmly. Next day, Jack woke up and headed to the terrace entrance, he found that the door was still closed and headed to the twenty-one floor. Some screen appeared, but he ignored them because it was about the plater Victor.

Jack ate some cookies and drunk some water, after two hours he called his subordinates. Mark, Myriana, Gorge, Samuel, Arthur, Ivor, Ryan, Hector and William. All his subordinates were there. Jack was about to talk when an enormous noise came from the terrace. Jack grabbed his tooth and said to his subordinates to go down quickly.

He arrived at the terrace and saw a giant eagle. The giant eagle looked at Jack with murderous intent, Jack smiled and rushed to the eagle. With the tooth that the teenager gave him, he stabbed the eagle quickly, making it bleed and cry.

The eagle jumped from the terrace when Jack looked, he saw that the eagle wanted to eat his subordinated, he jumped, aiming at the eagle neck. Then, boom! He fell in the eagle body and cut his neck!

Then, he felt that someone was watching him, he looked at his right side and saw, again, again teenager! When he looked at the teenager, the teenager looked at him and showed a frighted expression and started to fleed.

Jack used his skill [Quick Step] and immediately appeared beside the teenager. The teenager became stunned. Then Jack heard a tiny voice saying: "Y-Yoko!" then that black cat appeared, but Jack didn't fear it. The cat stared him for a few seconds and then attacked him with a fireball.

Jack dodge, then when the smoke dissipated, he saw the teenager with tiny hurricanes in his feet running away. He couldn't catch him because of the cooldown of his skill [Quick Step]. His subordinates looked at him with a surprised expression, then Mark asked: "Is that the teenager you told us about?"

Jack looked at Mark and nodded, Myriana stared to where the teenager fleed and with a happy expression she asked: "He uses magic right? Right?" Gorge looked at Jack and was about to ask one thing, but Samuel looked at Jack and asked: "Why did he runned away?"

Jack, looked at the direction that the teenager fleed and smiled, then he said: "Well, maybe we scared him, but i know where his base is. Follow me."

They followed Jack without hesitation after a few minutes walking, they arrived at a marketplace. Then Jack signalized with his hand saying to them take some food and water. After a few more minutes of walking, they arrived at the teenager's place. A small room in a ruined house. Around the house others ruined houses.

Jack entered the house and said to the other wait. After a few seconds, he opened the door and said: "Jack" then and the others entered the house too. Mark looked at the teenager scared and panicked expression. But he didn't expect to be hit by a fireball!

The teenager approached his body lying on the ground, crying and sobbing saying: "Sorry... Sorry... Sorry"

Then Myriana grabbed his hand and asked: "What was that? Was it magic? Was it magic? Say yes please!!!" Jack grabbed the woman, hit her head with a punch and apologized, saying: "We are sorry for scaring you... I just wanted to say thanks for saving me... And I didn't know how to do it. And I wanted to make some questions you... But i don't not how... Sorry."

Then, the teenager sat down looking at them.

___________________________________

[Jack's group Hobbies]

Myriana: Yes, I'm an otaku, fujoshi and I lovee read novels too!

Jack: I Like to work out and... Kill monsters?

Samuel: I like to play some mmorpgs! And other games too!

Gorge: I Like to read and... Read.

Mark: I like to... Work out and have spars!

Wife Victor: Why my name has wife on it? Well... Ok, I like to play, read and eat chocolate.

29