Day 10
1.2k 4 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Victor woke up and looking around the candy shop, he found some chocolates. He treated it like his most precious treasure, he gave some to Yoko, who is it happily. Then with his staff in his hands, he walked away searching for monsters to kill.

He reached the river and looking around he crossed the bridge. Then he found blue flowers near a tree. Then he remembered that he had the skill to analyze plants! So he used and a screen appeared:

—------------------------------------------------------------------------—
[Mana Flower: A blue flower with mana energy. It grows when mana enters a plant. This plant will transform into one of the thousand types of magical plants. This flower can regenerate the mana that the player used. Use it to make mana potions.]
—------------------------------------------------------------------------—

Victor smiled and collected some flowers and opened the book to see how he would make some mana potions. He needed water, mana crystals, a recipient and a mana circuit of fusion. He could make it now if he wanted to, but he would do it in a safe place. Victor remembered that he didn't test his [Poison Creation] skill, so he opened an empty water bottle and used it. Then a green fluid appeared and Victor filled the bottle with it.

He had an idea. He would break the tow legs of a goblin and make it drink the poison until or die! Well, that's creepy... But he wanted to test how strong is his poison. And if it could be used not just like poison but like medicine too. Victor walked around and analyzed some plants, trees and other things. He could see if that tree was it not an earth plant.

Then he arrived at an abandoned school. The gate was opened and destroyed. This was the school where Victor studied. He and his only friend Matthew. Victor let out a sad chuckle while remembering the memories of the past, and walked to his class, in the way he saw some corpses and some parts of corpses... When he arrived at his class, the door was broken and everything inside was broken chairs.

He needed a place to sleep tonight and a place to stay. He left the destroyed school and headed to the left. He didn't know where he was going, but he wanted to explore this new and destroyed city, with Yoko at his side, he could do everything he wanted to. With Yoko at his side, he could be happy! That was what he thought...

[Jack Side]

The next morning after 'all' his subordinates woke up, confused they're asked why they were sleeping, Jack looked at where Victor was when he started to sing and said: "That little idiot used a skill to make all of us sleep. Then he runs away." Samuel looked at where they were, on top of an improvised bed.

Myriana expression became gloomy, she wanted to learn magic too... Gorge's expression became sad, he wanted to learn about magic an see if he could mix it with science... Just Mark couldn't wake up, he had a high fever. Jack approached Mark's forehead and touched it, he looked at Mark and said: "Maybe... He is awakening..."

All of them looked at Mark with a surprised expression, Gorge observed and annotated his symptoms. Samuel looked at Mark's masculine and handsome face, the sweat slowly dripping from his head and his mouth... Samuel's heartbeat accelerated, and he didn't know why.

Myriana observed Samuel's expression and smiled. Then she looked at Mark's condition, then Jack beside them said: "We need to wait and see if he can survive this... I just [Awaked] successfully because of Victor. He healed me..." Then, he had an idea. He needed Victor's help, but he didn't know where he was, so he decided to follow his instincts. 

He left the room before saying: "Take care of him." and sniffed the air. Because he was a player, his body was stronger than a normal person. He tried to remember the young one scent. Then a screen appeared:

—---------------------------------------------------------—

[New Passive Skill Unlocked!] [Strongh Nose (lvl 1)]

—----------------------------------------------------------—

Jack smiled and followed the scent at full speed. He crossed the bridge and even didn't noticed that his new skill leveled up really quickly. He arrived at an abandoned school and continued to follow his scent. Then heard the teenager's voice, he stopped. He was tired, very tired. He used his [Stealth] skill and hidden in a shadow.

Then he heard: "Now I need to find a new home... Why do they follow me? Haven't I suffered sufficiently? Ah... Nothing matter anymore. Now I need to make this mana circuit and use some bottles, water, and a mana crystal... This potion is difficult to do." Jack concentrated to hear what he was talking about, another screen appeared.

—---------------------------------------------—

[New Skills Passive Unlocked!] [Strong Ears (lvl 1)]

—---------------------------------------------—

Victor talked happily with Yoko, Jack didn't know why the teenager feared him, but he wanted his help. He left the shadows and arrived at the class door. Then he opened the door slowly, Victor looked at him as his happy expression changed to a confused and fearful expression, then Victor asked: "Why did you follow me? What do you want?"

Jack looked at him and with his head, he hit the ground hands in the ground. With this position, he asked in a low tone: "Victor, I ask you, please save Mark. He is sick, and I don't know what to do. Maybe he is awakening, maybe he's going to die. And I don't know what to do about it, but I have to ask you. Save him, as you did with me. I will do anything... Anything."

Victor observed him with a surprised expression. No one never asked something from him with this posture. He didn't know what to say, he touched him and for the first time, he nodded without hesitation. Jack almost cried from happiness, but he said: "I will take you there." 

He grabbed Victor's waist and carried him like a princess. With his speed, they arrived after ten minutes. When they arrived, Myriana almost kissed Victor's face, but Jack stopped her and said: "He came to help, not to be kissed by you." Victor approached Mark's body and this scene remembered him the day that he met Jack. Victor grabbed Mark's hand and used [Tiny Heal] until he fainted.

Mark's place face recovered, and when he opened his eyes, a screen appeared saying 'Congratulations' and to him choose a job.

___________________________________

Jack: "I have a nose of a dog, ears of a dog, I just need to be loyal like a dog too! Then my queen would love me forever!

Queen Victor: " I don't like dogs... I like cats!"

Jack: "My queen... Then I will become a cat!"

32