Day 12
1.1k 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Jack Side]

The next morning after the 'accident' when Victor shot at my sister with magic, Myriana woke up and looking at her brother, she screamed saying: "I awoke! I awoke!!! Hahaha!" Jack hit her head and said to her to choose a job. Obviously, she chooses [Apprentice Mage] and looking around to find Victor she didn't saw him, so she asked curiously: "Where is master?" Samuel looked at her and said: "He didn't accept you as his apprentice. So why are you calling him master?"

Myriana smiled an said: "He didn't reject directly! He said that he couldn't teach me if I was a normal human! But now I am a [Aweked] so he will teach me!" looking around, Myriana said: "But... Where are master?" Jack looked at the door and said: "He left to do something." looking around she didn't saw Gorge too... Then Samuel said: "He and Mark followed your 'master" Myriana stared Samuel for a few seconds... 'Why does he seem unhappy?...'  thought she while getting up and asking Jack: "So... What would I do?" Jack closed his eyes and said: "Wait."

[Victor Side]

Outside Victor's base, Victor was crossing the bridge to gather some [Mana Flowers]. Behind him, Mark and George were following him. In the way, George tried to ask him some questions, but Victor didn't answer him, what made Gorge a little sad. Mark killed some goblins in the way, leveling up to lvl [4]. He got some skills and leveled up his job too. When Victor arrived where the [Mana Flowers] to analyze them and see if he can plat them near his base... Well, he wanted to try.

When they arrived, Victor collected some [Mana Flowers] and opened his book to read about them. He discovered that those [Mana Flowers] can be transformed from any plant and mana. So he thought: 'If I got some seeds and put mana inside them, what kind of seed would it transform into?' with this idea, he searched in the book for a specific mana circuit. This mana circuit can make the mana infused inside things, it is used to create magical stones, minerals, and plants.

Gorge noticed his happy expression. He didn't ask anymore because the teenager won't answer, so he just observed to learn from him. He saw him reading a strange book with strange words that he couldn't understand but Victor could. So he just stared at the teenager collect the blue flowers and smiling. Victor collected and saw that after he collected a screen appeared:

—---------------------------------------------—

[Congratulations player Victor for unlocking the [Job Title: Herb Collector], all players please, ganbarimasu!!!]

—---------------------------------------------—

Then a book materialized and another screen appeared.

—---------------------------------------------—

[New Title Unlocked: Magical Herb Collector]

[New Title Job Unlocked: Herbalist]|[Title automatically changed to {Herb Collector}]|[Third Job Acquired: {Herbalist]

[New Skill Unlocked: Herb Collect (lvl 1)]|[Magical Herb Analyze (lvl )]|[Herb Mix (lvl 1)] 

[Herbalist Book (N° 1)] [A book about magical herbs. With this book, you will learn how to make potions and learn about herbs. All herbs are important and all have their own function.]

[Title Job: A temporary job. Available until the player changes the title if the player changes the title to another title, the job will be locked. Can be unlocked if the player changes back to the title with the job that the player wants.]

—---------------------------------------------— 

Victor looked at the screens and smiled. He looked at Mark behind him who was looking with a stunned expression, he hid his face and used his skill [Magical Herb Analyze] to see if it had more information about the [Mana Flower]. And it had! A screen appeared and he stared it for a few seconds before smiling.

—---------------------------------------------—

[Mana Flower:] [Uses: Mana Recovery Potion (Low and Medium)] [Hp Recovery Potion (Low and Medium)] [Magic Defense Upgrade Potion (Low)]

[Low Mana Potion: Recovers {25/30} Mana Points after drinking.] [Medium Mana Potion: Recovers {35/45} Mana Potions after drinking.] 

[Low Hp Potion: Recovers {25/30} Hit Points after drinking.] [Medium Hp Potion: {35/45} Hit Points after drinking.]

[Magic Defense Upgrade Potion: Reinforce the magical defense of the body. Created a tiny mana layer to protect your body from magics. {+10 MD} (Md: Magic Defense)]

—---------------------------------------------—

Victor got up and headed back to his base with the [Mana Flowers] and some normal seeds that he collected in the way. Gorge could only stare, he saw the book materializing and looked at Mark, they looked at each other and with stunned faces, they looked faces at Victor just to see him smiling with the book in hands, the book was tiny and had some words that they couldn't understand. But Victor could, and it was written: [Herbalist Book (N°1).

[Jack Side]

Myriana looked at Jack and asked: "Oh... That's right... Why did you let those traitors run away that day?" Jack looked at her and said: "Arthur, Ivor, Ryan, Hector, and William... Well, we were a team. And even if they betrayed us, I won't kill them. But if they appear again, i won't hesitate." Samuel looked at Jack and asked: "Why did they attacked and stole an egg from that giant eagle? To lure her to kill us? Why those five did it?" 

[Flashback~]

(Chapter 9¹) 

"Let's talk," said Jack looking at Arthur, Ivor, Ryan, Hector, and William. With a smile on his lips, he touched Ivan's pocket and a *crack* noise was heard. He laughed and said: "Now try to explain why did you five have eggs inside your pockets? That eagle eas angry you know?" Jack removed from inside Ryan a black egg with the size of a chicken egg. 'How can that giant eagle be born from such a tiny egg?' thought Jack. He didn't want to hear what they wanted to say so he just said: "You all have five seconds to get the hell out of here." Gorge, Myriana, Samuel, and Mark looked at those five with disgusted expressions. Why did they betray them? That's a good question.

[Flashback ends]

Then a screen appeared and Jack and Myriana looked at it with surprised expressions. Then Myriana said: "This is an announcement? And it is the Master's name!" Jack looked at the door and didn't say anything. After one hour, more or less, Victor entered by the door and shyly looked to Myriana and asked slowly: A-are you o-okay...?" Myriana nodded and said: "Now you can teach me! Master!!"

"M-master...?" asked Victor confused.

29