Day 15
985 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Jack Side]

Victor fainted after torturing the... Orc? That is an orc. Samuel approached the fainted boy and said: "That was creepy..." Mark looked at him and hugged his shoulder. Samuel looked at Mark with an embarrassed expression and didn't say anything more about it. Myriana and Gorge looked at Jack, who approached Victor's body, and carrying him like a princess, he said: "His mental shadow is profound. While he was torturing that orc, his eyes shone with sadness, happiness, and other emotions. I can't tell what happened to him, or why did he hate orcs so much... *sigh*... Well, let's wait and see."

Jack looked at Victor's sleeping face, tears were falling from his eyes and his expression wasn't so good. The cat... Yoko jumped off the boy's shadow and looked at the orc, with her claws she removed the mana crystal and ate it. Mark looked at Victor and at Jack, then he said: "Boss, let's go back." Mariana nodded and added: "I think we should wait until he wakes up." Jack looked at Victor and nodded.

Gorge walked to where Jack's spear was and grabbed... Tried to. He couldn't. It was too heavy for him. Jack handed Victor to Mark and walked to take his spear, the team walked behind him. Mark carrying Victor, Myriana staring at Victor, Gorge looking at his annotations, Samuel with a gloomy expression looking at Mark and Jack with an unknown expression.

They arrived at the base, the first thing that they did was let Victor lye in his improvised bed, Jack touched his face and an unknown feeling entered his heart. He left the room and started training with the spear, they waited. 

[Victor Side]

The next morning, Victor woke up with a terrible headache. He opened his eyes just to see Gorge, Myriana, Mark, and Samuel worried gazes. He opened his mouth to say something, but he remembered what he did, and with an embarrassed expression he said slowly: "Sorry." he couldn't see Jack and he thought that he was training. Gorge looked at him and said: "Don't worry." Myriana nodded heavily and added: "Don't worry master! We don't judge you!" Samuel looked at Mark and didn't say anything. Mark looked at Samuel and said: "Well, it's fine. You just need to transform Samuel and Gorge in [Awekeds] and it will be fine, you won't fight alone anymore."

Victor looked at Samuel and Gorge, then he nodded and tried to get up, he walked toward the door just to lose balance and almost fall in the ground. Jack was entering the room and Victor's head a bit his muscular eight pack abdomen. Victor's face became red because he smelt his (Jack) smell!! And pheromones penetrated his head, Jack's masculine smell was engraved inside Victor's head. Then he apologized several times, then left the house. Behind him, Myriana and Gorge following him.

Jack looked at his abdomen and that unknown feeling appeared again. Jack looked at Samuel and Mark. The two were side by side, Samuel smiling toward Mark and Mark looking at him. In their eyes, they could see only themselves. For some reason that he didn't know, he felt jealous. Then he sat down to drink some water, sweat dripping from his head and strong arms.

Outside the room, Victor's face was still red, he walked to where he drew some circuits. Today he was going to read and try to improve them. Opening his [Alchemy Book N1°] he found some circuits and runes. He tried to draw the circuits with some runes, but it ended that it didn't activate. When Victor put some mana, but the mana dispersed. Victor tried again and again until he discovered that the runes had a significant amount of information. 

He studied one rune to try to found what it was. After one hour, he discovered with trial and error that this rune was the rune of [Fire]. This rune could heat some things, like paper, and create a flame! Victor had some ideas and made a simple mana circuit, a mana circuit of conduit. This mana circuit can concentrate the mana in one place, one circle, and two lines to make a (+), Victor drew some [Fire] runes inside the circuit and used his mana.

Then, a flame appeared in the middle of the circuit, but it lasted for a few seconds. Then a screen appeared: 

—---------------------------------------------—

[Congratulations Player Victor for creating the first elemental circuit! All players, please, I beg you! Try hard!]

[New Passive Skill Unlocked: Elemental Circuit Draw (lvl 1)] [Magic Rune Draw (lvl 1)]

—---------------------------------------------— 

Myriana looked at the screen and approached her eyes were shining, looking at Victor she said: "MASTER! You are a genius! How can you be so strong? I can see the mana in that circuit change color! Froma transparent color like water to red color! It was beautiful!" Gorge was writing some things in his notebook and nodded several times. Victor blushed and Myriana asked: "What can it do? What can it do? Please tell me!"

Victor approached her hand, touched it and made her touch the mana circuit, then he slowly said: "Put some mana and you will found out." Myriana smiled and tried to control her mana, which was very difficult. After several tries, Myriana's mana started to active the mana circuit and a tiny flame appeared in the center of the circuit. Myriana smiled and looking at Victor she saw for the first time he smiling. Victor looked at her and his smile disappeared, then he said slowly and monotonously: "Good Job." 

Jack was watching the whole process, his [Stealh] skill was at a high level, so no one noticed his presence. He saw Victor's smile and heard Victor's monotonous voice, it was like a needle in his heart. Looking at him, he approached and touching his head he said: "Victor, I need you to try to transform Gorge and Samuel into [Awekeds]."

Victor became stunned when he felt something in his head, he was going to attack when he heard Jack's voice and unconsciously he nodded. Gorge smiled and behind Jack, Samuel appeared, Mark was behind him with a happy expression and energetic behavior while Samuel was with a gloomy expression and walking slowly. Victor's face became red because his sister was a fujoshi and she taught him how to detect gays and gays couples. Yes, a gaydar! And his gaydar was saying that Mark and Samuel were a couple!!! 

___________________________________

Victor: "Let's try my gaydar! Target Samuel and Mark!"

Gaydar: "Perfect couple! Perfect couple!"

Victor: "Good! Target Jack!"

Gaydar: "Error! Error! Can't detect!"

Victor: "What?..."

Jack: "What happened wife?"

Victor: "100% gay! I'm sure!"

25