Day 16
963 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jack looked at Victor's embarrassed expression and chuckled, Samuel and Mark behind him were approaching and behind Victor, Gorge was excited. Victor looked at Gorge and Samuel and used his skill [Electric Shoot]. Samuel didn't expect to be shot with magic! So he tried to dodge, well, Victor's mana control is rationally big so he had an incredible idea. He tried to control the electric shot mid-air, controlling the mana. Victor successfully controlled the electric ball and it hit Samuel, who felt in the ground, paralyzed. Gorge was already in the ground, so Victor approached and gave them some [Mana Potion (Low)] to the mana stabilize inside their bodies.

Then, Myriana said: "Master... I can see the mana entering their bodies... And it is very... In one word... Chaos." Victor looked at Myriana, looked at Samuel and Gorge then asked: "Is their mana flowing like a river, or not flowing?" Myriana stared them for a few seconds before saying: "It is not flowing..." Victor's face became pale, something is wrong, their mana was supposed to flow like a river! If it does not flow like a river inside their bodies... It would be a disaster! Victor searched in his [Herbalist Book N1°] for [Mana Stabilizer Potion] because the [Mana Potion] has a tiny effect of mana stabilize.

He searched for a few minutes and found a [Mana Stabilizer Potion]. He needed [Mana Flowers] and a [Elemental Mana Crystal: Plant] and [Wind] to make this potion... Victor searched for methods of making elementals mana crystals... He found a fusion mana crystal circuit. This mana circuit was very advanced. So Victor grabbed his mana crystals and had an idea.

He made another mana circuit of conduit and started to search for magic runes. The only rune that he new was the [Fire] rune, but after getting the [Magic Rune Draw] skill, he could understand the basics runes. Basically, they were divided into [Basic Rune], [Medium Rune], [Advanced Rune], [Master Rune]. The [Fire Rune] is categorized under the [Basic Rune] category. Victor drew the circuit and drew the [Wind Rune] inside the circuit. Victor placed some mana crystals in the middle of the circuit and activated it.

The wind around the circuit fused inside the mana crystal's color changed from a transparent color to a light green color. Victor smiled and grabbed the wind crystal. After a few seconds analyzing it, Myriana looked at Victor and said: "Master... Is there something wrong with them...?" Victor looked at Gorge and Samuel and saw that their bodies were rejecting the mana. He looked at Myriana and seriously and slowly said: "Their bodies are rejecting mana... I need to make a potion. If they don't drink it, they will die." Myriana looked at Samuel and Gorge's pale faces, they have fainted, and their bodies were very pale.

Mariana than asked: "Can I do something to help?" Victor looked at her and said: "Look and say to me if something happens with their mana." Myriana nodded and continued to stare at them. Jack and Mark beside them were looking at Victor with a confused expression. Mark was afraid, afraid of losing his wife. Jack was afraid of losing a friend, but they couldn't do anything to help them. Victor continued to read about the runes, Mark panicked and said to Victor: "What are you doing? Save them! Quick!" Victor didn't answer him and continued to read. Mark shouted, tears falling from his eyes: "What are you doing? Save them! Please! I beg you! Save... Him."

Victor looked back at him and nodded, then he started to switch the runes inside the circuit, he saw that the [Plant Rune] was a [Medium Rune]. With the [Earth], [Water] and [Life] runes fused together, you can make the [Plant Rune]. Victor never did something like that, so he started to read. Then he discovered that he needed to draw ⅓ of the circuit with the [Earth] and [Water] runes and draw ⅔ of the circuit with [Life Rune]. Victor grabbed his staff and used it to draw the runes, and it was very effective!

Victor drew the circuit and placed a mana crystal in the middle, then he activated it. The earth's energy started to spin around the circuit and it could be seen at the naked eye! Water energy appeared, making water bubbles float around the circuit and at last, a not least, life energy was spinning around the circuit, making a white mist. After a few seconds, the mist disappeared and the mana crystal's color inside changed to dark green. A very dark green. Victor quickly grabbed the crystal and started to draw a [Medium Fusing Potion Mana Circuit] to make this potion. He used some [Mana Flowers] and to his surprise, the [Mana Flower] turned into powder instantly. He placed two bottles with water inside and the crystals. 

He activated the mana circuit, the crystals broke and the energy inside them flew toward the bottles. The [Mana Flower] powder disappeared and the water turned into a light green juice. Myriana then said: "Master! Their mana is going crazy! Is trying to leave!" Victor rushed toward them and gave Gorge some of the potion and his pale face change to a red and vivid color. Mark approached and Victor gave him the potion and shily said: "Give him the potion, mouth to mouth." Jack heard it and thought that Victor would give Gorge the potion mouth to mouth too... Why did he felt a little uneasy? Mark looked at Samuel and smiled, then he asked: "Why do i need to give him it mouth to mouth?" Victor's face became red and he slowly said: "To his safety." Myriana saw the mana inside Gorge's body stabilize and said: "Gorge is okay now." Mark looked at Samuel and gave him the potion mouth to mouth.

After a few seconds, Samuel's pale face changed and the mana inside his body stabilized. Then a screen appeared:

—----------------------------------------------—

[Congratulations Player Victor for Successfully treating the [Mana Panic] disease. All players, please try hard~!]

[Mana Panic: A disease that makes the mana inside the body goes crazy, hurting the body.]

[Title Unlocked: Magical Medic]

[Unique Skill Unlocked: Magic Diagnostic]

[Magic Diagnostic: The owner of this skill can detect magical diseases and detect the cure.]

[Skills: |[Mana Circuit Draw]|[Elemental Circuit Draw]|[Magic Rune Draw]|[Mana Control]| Lvl up.]

—----------------------------------------------—

Victor at the screen and smiled, then looking at Jack, and Jack looking at him. A strange feeling grew deeper inside Jack's heart.

25