Day 17
1k 9 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, the first thing that Victor did was see his status:

—-----------------------------------------------—

[Hp: 450/450]|[Mp: 500/500]

[Status: Victor]|[Age: 18]|[Gender: Masculine]|[Lvl: 15]|[Job: Mage (lvl 7)]|[Second Job: Apprentice Alchemist( (lvl 7)]|[Third Job: Herbalist (lvl 4)]

[Job Title: Herbalist (On)]|[Core Creator (Off)]

[Title: Magical Herb Collector]|[Magical Medic]|[Apprentice Quad-Mage]

[Skills:|[Fire Shoot (Lvl 9)]|[Water Shoot (lvl 9)]|[Tiny Heal (lvl 9)]|[Wind Shoot (lvl 9)]|[Stone Shoot (lvl 8)]|[Electric Shoot (lvl 5)]|[Plant Apprisal (lvl 4)]|[Create Poison (lvl 4)]|[Tiny Hurricane (lvl 5)]|[Sleeping Song (lvl 4)]|[Tiny Bind (lvl 4)]|[Magical Herb Analyze (lvl 3)]|[Tiny Core Creation (lvl 2)]|[Core Purify (lvl 1){Locked}]|[Crop Growth Accelerator (lvl 2)]|[Tiny Bind (lvl 4)]|

[Passive Skills:|[Aiming (lvl 9)]|[Tiny Mana Enlargement (lvl 7)]|[Mana Control (lvl 8)]|[Mana Circuit Drawn (lvl 7)]|[Herb Collect (lvl 2)]|[Herb Mix (lvl 2)]|[Tiny Mana Recovery Rate (lvl 2)]|[Elementary Circuit Draw (lvl 3)]|[Magic Rune Draw (lvl 3)]

[Resistances:|[Fear Resistance (lvl 9)]|[Bleed Resistance (lvl 5)]|[Impact Resistance (lvl 6)]|[Poison Resistance (lvl 6)] 

[Unique Skill:|[Magic Learning]|[Magical Diagnostic]

—-----------------------------------------------—

With a smile on his face, he looked at his flower pots, inside them, tiny blue flowers and yellow flowers were growing up. Victor was happy to see the progress of his babies! Then he got up and left the house to talk... Try to talk to Jack. When he arrived at Jack's group room, he knocked on the door and Samuel opened it, with a smile he said to Victor: "Thank you for helping me." and looking back he said: "Jack is inside, want me to call him?" Victor slowly nodded and Samuel shouted: "JACK! Victor-kun is here! Come talk to him!"

After a few seconds, the first thing that he heard was Myriana and Gorge shouting at the same time: "Ehh!?? Master?? Here??" then in the door, Myriana and George pushed Samuel  pushed and started to talk to Victor, Myriana was saying about how she learned how to use her [Unique Skill] and Gorge was saying about his [Unique Skill]: "Master, my [Unique Skill] is the [Extreme Speed Calculator], I can calculate several parallels and find results in seconds! My brain turned into a supercomputer!" Victor nodded and then looked at Samuel, who said: "My [Unique Skill is [Clairvoyance], I can see everything around me in a ray of one kilometer, I think it is very Op!"

Jack looked at Victor and asked: "So... Victor, why are you here?" Victor's body froze when Jack's voice entered his ear. With an embarrassed expression, he said: "I-i came here t-to show m-my w-work..." then he showed the flower pot that the [Mana Flowers] and [Hit Point Flowers] were. Myriana smiled and asked: "This is the [Mana Flower] and [Hit Point Flower] that you made, Master?" Victor slowly nodded, Yoko jumped from Victor's shadow and meowed.

Victor understood the meaning of that meow and gave her three mana crystals, she ate it happily and entered the shadow again. Then, Gorge said: "Oh! I got the [Fear Resistance] skill!" Myriana looked at her screen and said: "Me too..." Victor slowly said: "I-it's because of Y-yoko... Her s-skill, [Fear Aura]..." Samuel nodded and said: "I'm sorry but I want to ask you something, Victor-kun." Victor looked at Samuel, who smiled and said: "I need you to make me a weapon." Victor looked at Samuel and asked: "W-what kind o-of weapon...?"

Samuel smiled and handed him a paper, in the paper, a bow was drawn. With some details and one thing written in it: [Veraky], Victor looked at Samuel and Samuel said: "I want you to make this bow, well, obviously I will pay for it. How many mana crystals you want? Or what do you want? I will get it for you." Victor shook his head and said: "I just need seeds..." Myriana nodded and asked: "Master... What are you going to do today?" Victor gave her a wry smile and said: "T-today? I w-will teach you a-about r-runes..."

Gorge and Myriana nodded at the same time, Victor gets up quickly and left the room, behind him, Myriana and Gorge following him with happy expressions. Mark looked at Samuel and grabbed the sword of the [General Orc] that Victor defeated and smiling, he said: "You asked for a bow because you wanted to cover me? So sweet of you~" Samuel pushed him and kissed, then he said: "Obviously." the poor single door that ate dog food, Jack, left the room and let the two have 'fun' with each other.

He was going to see Victor's class with Gorge and Myriana. When he arrived, he saw Victor drawing a mana circuit and saying: "This is the most basic mana circuit, the mana circuit of [Mana Control]. With this mana circuit, you can learn the [Mana Control] skill easily." when Victor enters in [Teacher Mode] he forget his shyness and starts to talk normally. Myriana and Gorge nodded and Victor said: "You two will use this circuit every day to train your [Mana Control]. Starting today." Gorge and Myriana nodded again and started to train mana control.

Victor started to drew another circuit, but now he drew inside it [Wind Runes] when Samuel gave him the drawing of the bow, Victor had an idea. First, he made an elemental circuit of [Wind], that is different from a normal mana circuit. First, the mana circuit lives the mana itself, but the elementary circuit moves the element itself. So the circuit that Victor made will move the wind around him with the mana, not move the mana. Then he drew a [Wind] rune to attract the [Wind Element Mana] to the center of the circuit, making the wind mana and normal mana collide and fuse inside the magic crystal that he placed inside the elementary circuit. That way, he can make a [Wind Crystal] easily!

Then he started to test it. Myriana looked surprised at the circuit and shouted: "Master! It's dangerous!" but it was too late, the mana exploded and Victor flew toward a tree. Jack jumped quickly and grabbed him mid-air, and with a princess hold, he said to Victor: "Be careful with your experiments." Victor, with his red face, slowly and while nodded his head. Then he walked toward the elementary circuit to try again.

____________________________________

Jack: "I need a wife..."

*Victor starts falling from the sky*

Jack: *grabs Victor and gives him a princess hold* It's raining wives! Halleluiah! 

27