Day 21²
873 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When they returned to the base, Victor left the group with Myriana and Gorge to start the experiments. Myriana and Gorge got the [Mana Circuit Draw] skill too, so Victor can teach them. Today Victor is going to make magic seeds with different types of crystals. Like [Wind Crystal], [Water Crystal] and [Earth Crystal]. Victor's brain has a lot of ideas! Now he wanted to try and create new seeds. He made a magic circuit with [Water] runes and placed a mana crystal in the middle, then he activated it. Suddenly, water mana appeared and started to spin around the mana circuit and moved to the mana crystal, then it fused with the mana crystal and the transparent mana crystal became dark blue.

Victor looked at Myriana and Gorge and saw that their circuits had a mana crystal in the middle too, but the color was different, in Myriana's crystal, it was light green and in Gorge's circuit it was light yellow. Victor smiled and grabbed his mana crystal and approached Gorge and Myriana and said: "Now it's time to make seeds. Let's go." Myriana and Gorge followed him, after some minutes they arrived where Victor make magic seeds, three circuits to make seeds were there. Victor smiled and walked toward one circuit and place his [Water Crystal] in the middle of the circuit and activated it. One seed and one blue crystal floated. The blue crystal broke and the energy fused with the seed, turning the seed into a dark blue one.

Victor grabbed the seed and a screen appeared:

—----------------------------------------------—

[Water Fruit Seed] [A seed of the {Water Fruit Tree}, the fruits of this tree have too much water, it is perfect to drink it. Needs a soil rich in {Earth} and {Plant} mana to grow perfectly.] [Tier 3]

—----------------------------------------------— 

Victor smiled and looked at Myriana and Gorge. Myriana's experiment failed and her seed and crystal broke, but Gorge's experiment was a success! Gorge handed a light yellow seed to Victor who smiled and looked at the screen that appeared:

—----------------------------------------------—

[Sun Shine Flower Seed] [A seed of the {Sun Shine Flower}, a plant with a high quality {Light} mana. If the sun can't reach your flowers, this plant can.] [Tier 2]

—----------------------------------------------—

Victor grabbed the two seeds and planted them in different flower pots. Then he handed it to Myriana and Gorge after it he said: "Take care of these plants." Gorge and Myriana nodded and Victor left toward his room to look at his plants, he looked at the sky before entering the room and the sun was bright on his face, well it was [12:00]... He guesses. Victor looked at his plants, a pot with [Hit Point Flowers], a pot with [Mana Flowers], a pot with [Life Flowers] and a pot with [Burned Plant]. The [Life Flower] still growing, he could use his skill [Crop Growth Accelerate], but he didn't want to use it now. Victor was checking his plants when he heard a knock on the door, he opened it and saw Samuel with his bow behind his back, like an elf. Samuel smiled and said: "Jack asked me to call you to our reunion. Can you follow me?" Victor nodded and followed Samuel toward their (J) room. With a smile, Samuel opened the door and said: "He is here." Jack looked at Victor and smiled, after it, he said: "Then, we can start our reunion. I wanted to ask you, Victor, there's a way to make our base more secure?" 

Victor looked around him and saw Myriana and Gorge looking at him with a smile, Mark was looking at Samuel and Samuel was looking at Victor. Victor nodded and started to talk slowly and shyly: "Well... Yes. There is a way." Jack looked at Victor and asked: "How?" Victor looked at him and slowly said: "Golems" Jack was a little confused, so he asked: "Golems...?" Victor nodded and started to explain: "In my book, [Alchemy Book N1°], there's aa citation about golems: [A Golem is a creature made with earth and a core, and the owner of this powerful creature can kill any monster. More information about this creature in the {Alchemy Book N2°}.], then i think I can make a golem, but it will be difficult without the [Alchemy Book N2°], but I can try."

Gorge nodded and said: "Master can be sure that I and Myri will help master." Myriana nodded and said: "Yes master, don't worry!" Victor nodded and then Jack said: "Ok then, now let's talk about other things, the water, and food problem. Any ideas?" Victor then said: "The water won't be a problem." he pointed to the flower pot that Gorge was holding and said: "In that pot, a [Water Fruit Seed] is planted. The tree of this seed can produce fruits with a high quantity of water. I don't know how it would taste, but it has water." Jack nodded and said: "Now, the food problem. Vic, can you do something about it? Like, a seed that grows quickly or something like that?" Victor's face became totally red, 'Vic?' thought him while saying: "I-i C-can try..." Jack nodded and touched his head, then he said: "Okay, take your time." Victor's body froze when he felt the hand in his head. Shyly he nodded and left the room.

Outside the room, he could breathe at least. Victor opened him [Alchemy Book N1°] to see if he could do something about the golems when he was going to switch the page, a screen suddenly appeared:

—----------------------------------------------—

[Welcome, players! Welcome to our first update! Yay! The system, who is me (ノ*°▽°*) is here to tell you the news about the update~! Well, it has just one new thing... ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌. Well, the new thing is dungeons! ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆ Yay! Okay, okay I will explain.]

[1°: Dungeons appear randomly around the world!] [2°: You can find items in dungeons! Duh!!] [3°: Dungeons are categorized in: {Easy}, {Normal}, {Hard}, {Very Hard}, {Infernal}, {Pandemonium}. Please all players, try hard to clear the dungeons! System~ Off (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧]

—----------------------------------------------—

Victor became speechless, then he entered Jack's room and everyone stared at each other with a stunned expression. Then Jack said: "The world changed, again."

21