Day 22¹
823 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the announcement of the system, Jack said to everyone sleep because they were going to search for a dungeon tomorrow. Victor almost couldn't sleep, after rolling around for several minutes, he fell asleep. Waking up the next morning, Victor started to prepare, he grabbed three empty bottles and filled them with the three types of poison of his skill [Create Poinson] After that, he watered his plants and after he thought for a few seconds, he decided to use his skill [Crop Growth Accelerate] in the [Burned Plant] to take it with him. He didn't know if the dungeon would be a dark cave, underwater or even in the sky, but he will take the plant with him to use it as a torch. When he touched the half 'adult'... (I don't know if the word adult is used to grow plants... But... Ok.) growth at an extremely fast speed. After a few seconds, the plant was full growth. The plant had red leaves, some red vines and a red bulb (like the devil-fish.).

When Victor touched the bulb, it glowed a red light, like fire. It illuminated Victor's room, how with a smile touched the bulb again and it turned off. Victor left the room and Jack appeared beside him and with a smile, he looked at the plant in Victor's arms and asked: "This is...?" Victor said shyly: "A torch." then he touched the bulb, a red light appeared and illuminated everything around them. Jack smiled and the others emerged from behind Victor, Myriana smiled and asked: "This is the plant of that red seed, right Master?" Victor nodded slowly and handed them three red seeds, then Victor said: "Don't water it with water. Do it with fire." Everyone expression changed to a confused one, then Victor used his skill [Fireball] and a fireball with the size of a tennis ball appeared, then the fire mana was sucked by the plant, Victor looked at the scene, the fire being sucked to the bulb of the plant, making it shone with a weak red light.

A surprised "Ohh" surged from Jack and Jack's group mouth. Victor shyly smiled and said: "It will be a good torch if we find and enter inside a dungeon." Jack nodded and said: "Indeed, it will be a good torch." then Victor stared the plant and used his skill [Magical Herb Analyze] and a screen appeared:

—---------------------------------------------—

[Burned Plant] [A plant that absorbs sunlight and [Fire] mana, after absorbing the sunlight or [Fire] mana, the red light that it produces became stronger. Automatically shine when is night, because of its nature.] 

—---------------------------------------------—

Victor followed behind Jack and his group, looking for something useful. They decided to search in places that they know, like the cookie factory where Jack's group was, the clothes store that they get new clothes, the marketplace where Victor always been, and near the river where has the [Deep Sea Shark] too. Those locations, Jack decided to divide the group in doubles again, the meeting point is in their base and the time limit is one hour too, and obviously, he was going with Victor. And obviously, Victor was so embarrassed that he almost couldn't breathe! Jack saw that Victor was nervous so he tried to make him relax [Author: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)], so he started to talk to him with a gentle smile on his face: "So... Victor, how has been your day?" 'IDIOT? What a dumb question!!!!' 

Victor shyly said: "Y-you have b-been w-with me t-the whole day..." Jack's expression changed for the first time into an embarrassed one, with his red ears, Jack said: "Oh, that's true... So... I want to know what would you do if we find a dungeon? Would you like to enter first?" Victor shook his head saying 'no' and then he said: "I think is better to show to the others..." Right now, Victor and Jack chose the river route and going north, at his right side, Victor could see the water of the river shaking a little, then he said to Jack: "Watch out!" Jack, who skill [Presence Detection] is quite high noticed the monster even before Victor. But when he heard Victor shout his heart became happy, let's follow his thought line: He shouted 'Watch Out!'> He cares> He likes you> He is willing to kiss you> You can take him to bed. Well, it was produced by his gong halo.

When they saw what jumped from the water, they became speechless, because what jumped from the river was a two-legged frog with a spear! Victor quickly used his skill [Electric Shoot], because, like his experiences with P*kem*n, water is weak to electric! When the electric ball with the size of a ping-pong ball hit the monster, it was super effective! The frog felt down and fainted his body shivering, well Jack quickly appeared beside it and stabbed it with his black spear, the place where its heart was or should be had now a hole. With a smile on his lips, Jack jumped beside Victor and said: "Thank you for shouting" 'It was cute.' hiding the second sentence, he walked beside Victor to take the mana crystal, well, I wasn't in his heart like the goblins and orcs, I was in its head. Yes, his head! 

After walking for ten minutes, they found nothing and decided to go back, but when they were going to go back Victor saw a tree with blue leaves growing near the river, he then used his skill [Magical Herb Analyze] and a screen appeared: 

—---------------------------------------------—

[Water Fruit Tree] [A tree that grows near places with abundant [Earth] and [Plant] mana. Its fruit contains a lot of water inside. And its fruits taste like jelly.] [Rare Plant:★]

[Rare Plant Explanation: Plants can be categorized in: {Normal}, {Uncomun}, {Rare}, {Rare★}, {Mitic} and {Legendary}.]

—---------------------------------------------— 

Victor looked at the fruits growing the tree branches and said to Jack: "That tree... It's rare." Jack looked at the [Water Fruit Tree] and asked: "Do you want some?" Victor shyly nodded and Jack jumped, he landed beside the tree and with a smile, he grabbed two fruits and jumped back toward Victor's side. When he landed he gave one to Victor and waited until he bit his (V) fruit and bit his (J) fruit too. A jelly taste filled his mouth and like cotton candy, it disappeared from his mouth. After it, the blue fruit that was like an apple Jack bit again and again. He liked this fruit. Victor couldn't eat quickly so when he noticed that Jack was staring at him, he gave the fruit that he was eating, and Jack didn't reject obviously. An indirect kiss! Obviously, he wouldn't reject!

20