Day 23¹
747 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Victor woke up to do what he daily did, he watered his plants, he organized his items... But today he was going to create a while and test his skills, but you ask me, what happened in the dungeon after they killed the boss? Well, let me explain... After the boss was killed and the announcement was done, Victor approached where the tree was and saw a chest, yes a chest. Jack and the others looked at the chest and Myriana said: "It's not a mimic... Right?" Victor approached and touched the chest, then he opened it!

Inside the chest, a glass bottle with a blue liquid and a book. Victor touched those items and a screen appeared:

—---------------------------------------------—

[Mana Potion (High)] 

[Skill Book:{Plant Magic: Branches Shield}] [Branches Shield: A magic skill that creates a shield with branches. Highly resistant to water and earth. Weaknesses: Wind and Fire.]

—---------------------------------------------— 

After collecting those items, a complex mana circuit appeared, circles, cubes, stars, lines, hexagons and several other geometric forms. Myriana approached it curiously, but when she touched it, her body disappeared completely! Gorge cautiously approached too and looked at the mana circuit, then he said: "Master, there are 50% that this circuit is a teleport circuit." Jack looked at him and asked: "And the other 50%?" Gorge's expression changed to a worried one and said: "Well, the other 50% is that this circuit is to the next level of this dungeon." Victor nodded and jumped in the circuit. Jack was stunned but followed him, Samuel and Mark, too. Obviously Gorge was the last.

When they looked around, they saw that they were in their base now! The night sky with several stars was so beautiful that Victor unconsciously smiled and looking around he saw Myriana smiling, then they decided to sleep and talk the next morning. That was what happened, now Victor was leaving his house and Yoko, for some reason didn't leave his shadow for two days... Victor didn't know what was going on with Yoko, so he was worried about her. Heading towards Jack's room, Victor grabbed the [Skill Book] and the potion and opened the door Myriana, and Gorge greeted him with a smile on their faces, Samuel was cleaning his bow and smiled to him, Mark was observing Samuel with a smile and said 'Hi' to Victor.

Jack was cleaning his spear too when he saw Victor looking at him, he smiled with a happy expression and said: "Good Morning, Vic." Victor shyly nodded and said: "G-good M-morning..." Victor placed the potion and the book near him and said: "This is the drops that the boss dropped, then now I have to ask you, how do we distribute it?" Jack looked at him with a confused expression and asked: "Why are you asking me? It's the job of the party leader to distribute the drops. Basically is your job." Samuel, Myriana, Gorge, and Mark nodded making a 'hum, hum' sound of agreement and Victor, with a stunned expression asked: "Whaaat? Me? M-m-m-me?" Jack nodded and touched Victor's forehead and asked with a playful smile: "If it is not you, who would it be? Dummy." Victor looked at the handsome Jack smiling playfully and his fave became totally red, he tried to say something but he couldn't find words to refute. So he could only nod slowly, with his face like a tomato.

Jack smiled and asked: "So... Vic, how will you distribute the drops? This [Skill Book] is a rare thing too..." Victor approached Myriana and slowly said: "Myriana, this [Skill Book] is yours. Learn this skill and be our magic shield." Myriana expression changed from happy, to stunned and to excited. She smiled and said: "Yes! Master!" Victor grabbed the [Mana Potion (High)] and looked at the party status, he looked around him and shyly said: "I don't know how I would distribute this potion... So... I will... I don't know..." Jack touched Victor's nose and said: "Why don't you keep it?" Victor nodded slowly and then Mark said: "So... Victor... I want you to make a shield for me!" Myriana and Gorge added: "Me too!" Victor nodded and said: "Yes, next time we fight in a dungeon, you will need a weapon." Victor continued: "So... W-what kind of weapon you want?" Mark then said with a smiling expression: "Well... A double-handed sword and a shield!" Victor then nodded and left the house to make some new weapons!

Victor opened his [Alchemy Boon N1°] to look for shields and double-handed swords. He found it! But it is a difficult item to do, need the skill [Enchantment], but... He has this skill! Victor made a mana circuit and then used his skill [Enchantment], which basically reinforces a mana circuit, making this mana circuit powerful! A reinforced mana circuit is necessary to make powerful and difficult items, like the [Hit Point Potion (High)] easily! Victor first searched for a double-handed sword that suits Mark, when he looked behind him, he saw Mark with his sword looking at him with a smile, then Victor pointed to the circuit and said: "There." Mark obviously places the weird in the circuit and waited beside it. Victor then made another circuit, but this time it was to make a [Earth Crystal] to make Mark's shield. Victor placed a [Fire Crystal] in the circuit where the sword was and activated it, the word started to float and the crystal broke.

Fire mana fused with the sword, changing its shape to aflame-likee one, the red blade was very hot too. Now was time to make the shield, Victor made the [Earth Crystal] and thought: 'Now I need the shield corpse...' looking around, he found... Nothing. But then he had an idea! He used the same circuit that he used to make Samuel's [Veraky] and made a wood circle. Now that the shield corpse was ready, he needed just to place it in the circuit, but it was very heavy. He asked for Mark's help, who grabbed the circle and placed in the circuit, Victor activated the circuit and the circle started to float and fuse with the earth mana. Then the simple food circle became an sturdy and big shield, with brown details symbolizing the earth mana that was inside the shield.

Mark smiled and grabbed the shield and sword, then Victor used his skill [Weapon Apprisal] and a screen appeared:

—---------------------------------------------—

[Please Chose a Name for your works.]

—---------------------------------------------—

Victor chooses the sword's name as [Furaymu] and the shield name as [Terra], then he continued to read the information about his works:

—---------------------------------------------—

[Durability: 500/500]

[Category: Magical Weapon (Low)]

[Furaymu (+2)]|[Owner: Mark]|[Creator: Victor]|[Ability: Flame Resistance]|[Affinity: Fire]|[Special Effect: Flame Sword][Physical Damage +5]

[Flame Sword: When the owner infuses the weapon with [Mp], the blade began to burn.]

[Durability: 600/600]

[Terra (+2)]|[Owner: Mark]|[Creator: Victor]|[Ability: Earth Resistance]|[Affinity: Earth]|[Special Effect: Earth Fortress]|[Physical Resistance (+5)]

[Earth Fortress: When the owner infuses the weapon with [Mp], an earth wall is created around the owner. Range: 10 meters.]

—---------------------------------------------—

Victor smiled and walked toward the mana circuit again, but this time to make a weapon to Myriana and Gorge.

_____________________________________

Jack: "I want my wife to touch my black spear..."

Victor: *blushes intensely*

19