Day 23²
726 7 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Victor was lost in his thoughts and didn't notice that Jack left the room and was staring at him with an unknown expression. Victor decided to make the same staff as he has to be Myriana and Gorge's first staff, Victor made the same process of creating his staff with a smile he looked back, but then he saw Jack staring at him, Obviously, his face became totally red, Victor tried to ignore him and he opens the door while Jack, follow him inside. When they entered the room, Victor handed the two basic staff to Myriana and Gorge, who happily accepted.

Victor wanted to try to create a golem, so he left the room again, and Jack followed him outside too. Victor didn't know why he was following him, but he tried hard to ignore him and do what he wanted to do. He opened his book: [Alchemy Book N2°] and started to read it, after two hours he closed his book and grabbed a mana crystal and used his skill [Core Creation] on it, he changed his title job to [Core Creator] and used the skill [Core Puify].

Then he started to draw a mana circuit with his staff. Five circles connected with lines and stars inside the circles, this is a mana circuit of condensation. This mana circuit condenses the mana of a core and with all kinds of material, fuses the core with it, creating a golem. Well, it's difficult to control the mana inside this circuit. But Victor wanted to try it. Victor made a mud ball and placed it inside the mana circuit, with a core beside it. Victor activated the circuit and the mudball moved toward the core when the mudball touched the core, it fused with the core and started to float, now it was the most difficult part of the golem creation.

Manipulate the mana to change the shape of the golem and give it a function. Because of it, you need the [Enchantment] skill. This skill has a special effect on golems, you can enchant its function and upgrade the golem. Well, because Victor's [Enchantment] skill is at a low level, he can gove just two functions, the [Movement] function, and the [Shape Change] function. The [Movement] function is obviously to give the golem the capacity to move it's body. And the [Shape Change] function basically have five tiers: [Low]|[Medium]|[High]|[Higher]|[Legendary]. The bigger the tier, the bigger the speed of change and regeneration.

Victor can give to the golem the [Low] function. Victor started to change the shape of the floating mudball with a smile, he made the golem with the size of a tiny doll, arms, and legs, without fingers or a mouth. After some modifications, the golem was ready and Victor used his [Enchantment] skill and gave to the golem the [Movement] and [Shape Change (Low)] functions. The mud doll fell in the ground with a *splash* like a slime, then it began to change back to the shale that Victor created, one mud golem with a transparent mana crystal in the forehead, Victor touched it and then, a screen appeared:

—-----------------------------------------------—

[Congratulations player Victor for being the first player (again...) to make a golem! All PLAYERS, please try harder until your hand fell in the ground and blood fell from your anu-]

[Title Unlocked: {The Firest One}]|[Golemyst]

[New Title Job: {Golem Creator}]

[Skills Leveled up:]|[Mana Circuit Draw]|[Core Creation]|[Core Purify]|[Mana Control]|

[New Skill Unlocked:]|[Golem Appraisal (lvl 1)]|[{Passive} Golem Command (lvl 1)]

—-----------------------------------------------—

Victor smiled and when he was going to try his skills, he felt that someone was behind him, and when he looked back he saw Jack staring him with a happy expression, but his smile didn't reach his eyes, Victor felt that his legs were shivering and when he looked again at Jack, he was now looking at him as a predator look at his prey, Victor was very afraid! And when he was going to run away, Jack hugged him and he (Victor) felt something hot in his forehead, and when he looked to Jack he saw tears falling from his eyes, which made Victor stunned.

He didn't know what was going on with him now, but when he looked at his eyes, he felt confusion, sadness, happiness and a lot of emotions in his eyes. Don't ask how he can notice so much just from one look! He just knows! Jack calmed down a little and with an embarrassed expression he said: "Sorry..." Victor was confused and didn't know what to do, Victor opens his mouth to close it again without saying anything, then Jack approaches and looking at his eyes, his forehead touching Victor's forehead... It is like they were kissing!! Tomato's face became like Victor... No... Wait, Victor's face became like a tomato while staring Jack's eyes, then Jack said slowly, with his voice a little horny...?: "You know Victor... I don't know what to do... Can you help me?"

Victor nervously and slowly asked: "W-what c-can I d-do for y-you...?" Jack smiled, this small was so bright and happy that almost made Victor blind! Jack then said: "I want to see you every day beside me, I want to kiss you every day, I want to talk to you every day... I want to do you every day... Because... I love you..." those words echoed inside Victor's head, and his face became redder and he couldn't even breath! While he was trying to talk, Jack approached and kissed his forehead again, with a cute¹ smile he said: "But... I will wait until you can love me back."

Victor didn't move, Jack left and he couldn't move. Millions thought appeared in his mind and he couldn't move one muscle of his body, his face was red, his eyes teary and his lips were raised in an unconscious smile, he was so happy, confused and nervous at the same time. His mind screaming: 'He loves me?' infinitely and his heart beating extremely fast, then Victor got up and walks toward his own room, he opens the door and he lied in his improvised bed. He completely forgets about the golem...

_______________________________________

Jack uses [Sweet Talk!]

Victor is confused! 

Victor uses [Talk!]

Victor missed!

Jack used [Forehead Kiss!]

It's super effective! Victor fainted.

1: A cute smile like this:this.

19