Day 24¹
743 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm thinking... Should I accelerate or slow down the relationship?

[Jack Side]

Mark entered the room with a red flame sword and a simple wood shield with earth runes on it, Samuel looked at it and nodded, then he said: "Victor's weapons are really amazing... [Furaymu] and [Terra]... It's a good name." Mark nodded and kissed Samuel's forehead, who blushed and pinched his arm with an angry expression and seriously said: "Don't do it without warning... I was surprised..." Samuel wasn't angry, he was shy. Mark smiled and laughed, kissing him again and again. Jack, the only one who was seeing this scene (Myriana and Gorge were inside, but they were talking to each other and didn't notice Mark and Samuel's actions~) was extremely jealous. With a bitter smile on his face, he left the room.

Then, he saw Victor reading a book with a happy expression, he unconsciously smiled too and a strange feeling, from deep of his soul, began to talk to him. Saying: 'Take him under your arms! If you don't do it... He will disappear!' A bitter taste filled his mouth and he couldn't breathe for a few seconds, his instincts told him: 'Take him! Or he's going to disappear! Again!' Jack used all his strength to control himself to not rush and kiss that boy and do him! (Fbi! It is not what you think!) Jack could control his body for two hours, after it, he lost completely the strength to control it and his body began to move toward Victor. At every step, a needle enters his heart.

Worries and doubts, fear and courage, sadness and happiness. At every step, his happiness Victor was getting near, and at the same time... Far away... This feeling! This sadness! This love... It is carved inside my soul! I can't change it! When Jack got near Victor, his desire for posses this boy exploded and he almost stripped him there and did him! But with self-control he stopped and slowly freed his emotions with tears... 'It's warm...' thought him while touching Victor's back with his hands. When he said everything inside his heart and kissed Victor's forehead, he looked at the night sky and with a smile, walked to his room to sleep.

When Jack woke up, his mood was very good. He did his daily training and simply waited. He saw Victor and a gentle smile appeared on his face, what made Mark (the dense character when is about his boss...) stunned for a second, then looking at the direction that Jack was looking, he understood in a second what was happening. With a happy smile, he touched  Jack's shoulder like a father would do to his son when he found a daughter-in-law. Then he said: "Go. Cath him." Jack smiled and walked toward Victor, who simply paralyzed when saw Jack coming toward him with a smile, then his face became totally red. Red like a tomato. Jack approached, touched his forehead and said: "Good Morning, Vic."

Victor nodded quickly and walked away with an embarrassed expression, Jack behind him was with a huge smile on his face. Myriana and Gorge looked at this scene with a curious expression, while Mark was talking to Samuel with an 'I'm a proud father' atmosphere around him, which made Samuel chuckle a little. Today Victor was doing everything that he normally does. He waters his plants, teaches magic to Gorge and Myriana, Kills monsters around the base and plays with Yoko. Jack first thought that it was his imagination,  but now he was sure, Yoko's body became bigger than before... Jack was staring fiercely at Victor, what made him a little nervous.

Victor bit his lower lip to concentrate. Now he was making a golem, beside him Myriana and Gorge were making some annotations about the mana circuit and the method of making golems. Jack there just to look at Victor, he promised that he would be slow and wait until Victor could love him, but it is impossible for him. Every time he sees Victor, he wants to strip him a do him! Maybe it's a curse? Thought Jack, after a few seconds he shook his head and didn't think about it anymore. Victor was modeling the golem body, today Victor was trying to make a different type of golem. A Gardner golem! Functions: [Movement], [Shape Change (Low)], but the difference is that this golem has a [Water Crystal] transformed into his core, basically he can produce and store some water, Victor was trying to give them commands to make them move,  but it was difficult... He could barely control one golem! Victor gave the command to the golem move forward and it fell down, splashing and breaking. After a few seconds, the mudball with a blue core regenerated and had the same shape as the past few seconds. Victor smiled and infused the golem with some mana, then he said: "Arm, watering can." then the golem change this arm shape. First, his arm became larger, in the golem fist, tiny holes appeared, as a watering can. Then, water left the tiny holes, one by one, the tiny liquid left the golem's arm and penetrated the ground, evaporating after a few seconds. 

Victor was very happy because of his experience. Gorge and Myriana were looking at the golem with shining eyes. Victor felt that someone was staring at him and looked back. Victor looked at Jack's eyes and Jack looked at Victor's eyes, a gentle smile appeared in his (J) face, Victor slowly approached Jack, his legs trembling. Jack didn't know if it was fear or another feeling, but when he looked at Victor walking toward him, looking at him... His body began to heat up.

Victor approaches Jack and looking at his (J) face, he smiled and said: "Watashi de, omae no koto ga suki... Desu." the sentence was said in Japanese, but Jack understood it because he learned how to speak Japanese when he lived in Japan for two years. Then with a gentle smile, Jack followed Victor's lead and said: "Hai, ore mo. Daisuki. Desu." Victor looked at his own feet and didn't move, Jack looked at his tearing eyes and smile, their face approached, forehead touching forehead. Lips approaching... And then, a simple kiss did between Jack and Victor. When they lip separated, Victor's face was extremely hot burning with a red color, Jack was so happy that his mouth formed an unconscious smile. Then Jack asked: "Mou ichido?" Victor panicked a little and rushed away, Jack smiled and looked at the sky. The blue sky, the withe clouds... 

______________________________________

Jack: *Kiss* Delicious...

Victor: (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

Jack: (* ̄▽ ̄)b

Myriana: (`≖益≖`)Stare﹏﹏﹏﹏ 

15