[Halloween Special] [In advance~][+18]
1k 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Halloween Party] [Warning, NSFW]

Victor left his room with a magic lantern pumpkin, the red light that left the pumpkin carved with a spooky face illuminated his way. Today is Halloween! Inside Jack's room, we will have a party! Everyone worked hard to make this happens, so today they are going to enjoy the party! Victor made some potions with delicious fruits, this potion has a special effect... This potion is like beer! Yes, you can become drunk with this potion. Today is not a common party, is a costume party!!

Victor made a simple costume, a black shirt that reaches his legs and a red cape. Well, he just wanted to wear something different, so he chose something aleatory. When he arrived at Jack's room entrance, he saw some decorations near the door, a pumpkin, like his pumpkin, but with a yellow light leaving it spooky face. Victor smiled and knocked on the door twice times. The door opened and a scary figure appeared. Samuel, wearing a black cape, with red eyes and white fangs. A perfect vampire. Samuel smiled and said with a low and gross tone: "Hello, welcome to my mansion... Wait it is not a mansion... Welcome, to my domain." Victor laughed and said: "Welcome! Thane Samuel!" Samuel looked at him with a confused expression and asked: "Thane?" Victor smiled and said: "All the vampires are thanes... Right?" 

Samuel laughed and said: "Well, I don't think so... Enter, please." Samuel enters the room, and begin him, Victor, follows. Looking around, Victor saw the decorations, candles, some smoke to be like a mist, and an improvised table with snacks. Victor from inside his basket the potions that he made, yes, he has a basket... Like the Little Red Riding Hood... Don't blame him! He didn't have anything to wear! I swear! Myriana, who was dressed in her costume, a Dryad. Vines around her hair and in her green dress and Gorge, who was dressed in his costume, an elf. He wears some light green clothes and with a happy expression toward the table. Then with a smile, Victor greets them and asks: "Where are Mark and Jack?" 

Myriana smiled and said: "Well... I made a costume for him (J) and... He is wearing it now. And Mark is there." Myriana pointed toward a huge stone, but when Victor looked at it, he saw the rock transform and Mark appeared. Then Victor smiled and said: "He is really good with [Earth Magic]. He now can transform himself into a rock..." Mark and Samuel walked toward him (V) and with a smile, Mark said: "Hellow Victor!" he paused, looked at Victor's costume and smiled, then he said: "Good costume of Little Red Riding Hood." Victor ignored his comment and said ironically: "Thanks." Samuel smiled and said: "You really are a couple with Jack... Even your costumes combine!" Victor looked at Samuel with a confused expression and asked: "How so...?" Samuel pointed behind him and said: "just look behind you!"

When Victor looked behind him, the first thing he saw was gray wolf ears, then a gray wolf Tail. Then he saw Jack's face, who was looking at him with a happy expression and a sexy smile on his lips. Victor observed his costume, an unbuttoned jacket made with wolf fur that exposes his sexy chest, abdomen and his V-line that is an eye-catching V-line. Victor was going to ask him how did he get these ears and tail, but Jack said: "Those ears and tail? Myriana made for me a [Metamorphosis Potion] with some [Gray Wolf] fur from the wolf pack that I killed. So? How is it? Sexy right~?" asked Jack while making some... Poses and shaking his tail, like a dog waiting for his owner's praise.

Victor approached him and touched his forehead and with a sparkling smile, he said: "So cute..." then he grabbed Jack's head and kissed him. His (J) tongue, began to move fiercely and hungrily, like a real wolf. He bit Victor's lip and the blood had a great taste. A cough cane from behind him and when he looked he saw Myriana, he stopped and said to Victor: "I'm sorry." Victor smiled the blood from his lips slipped to his throat and his Adam apple, with a simple touch from his hands, the whole bit disappeared. Then he said: "You can bite me wherever we are..." Jack smiled and touched his forehead, pointed toward the potions in the improvised table, and asked: "Those potions are...?"

Victor smiled, grabbed one potion and opened it, the sweet smell attracted the attention of everyone inside the room, with a smile Victor said: "Is a potion made with the [Hatary] fruit, well... There are some other things, but the [Hatary] fruit is the principal ingredient." Victor took a little, smiled, then he said: "It's delicious! Come! Have some!" Everyone started to drink this potion and talk about aleatory things. After five bottles, Victor was completely drunk. His red cheeks, lips and his whole face, Jack looked at him and gulped, then Myriana said: "Take him to his room and let him sleep!" Jack nodded and took Victor in a princess carry to his (V) room. Samuel looked at Mark and grabbed his hand, then the two of them left the house. Jack enters Victor's room with the owner in his arms, Victor was happy and kissed Jack several times, with an intoxicated expression, Victor looked at his improvised bed and said: "Wolfy-kun~ take me to the bed~" 

This sentence made the fire inside Jack explode, he looked at Victor and tried to control himself, but Victor started to touch him. Touched his chest, a finger going down slowly until it reached Jack's V-line. Drunk Victor smiled and said: "I want it... Give it to me...." Jack then gave up and kissed him, his tongue penetrated Victor's mouth and arrived at the interior of his throat, Victor couldn't help but moan. Jack stopped and asked: "Do you want to seduce me...?" Victor smiled sexily and said: "Yes." 

Sexy noises could be heard inside the room, Jack then started to undress. Victor looked at it, which made Jack accelerate the process, then Jack's naked body could be seen. Drunk Victor, without warning, grabbed Jack's huge 'spear' and with a smile, he asked: "What a big 'spear'... Would you like to stab me with it?" he didn't give time to Jack answer and that big 'spear' was now inside his mouth, Jack groaned and grabbed Victor's hair. With a sexy smile, Jack said: "Now... I command." stroke by stroke, Jack's 'spear' hitting Victor's throat by inside. After some seconds, a thick and white filled his mouth. Jack didn't give him time to say something and kissed him. Then a big and got spear stabbed Victor's inner walls and he couldn't moan because of Jack's kiss.

Victor smiled and said: "What a bad doggy~", then Jack smiled, speeded up and said: "I'm a wolf. A big and bad wolf!" his 'spear' leaving and penetrating Victor with high speed. Victor moaned and Jack kissed him. Then Victor felt a hot liquid inside him, filling his belly. Victor smiled and kissed Jack, then he (J) said: "It's mating season for me." and continued stabbing him with his big, thick and hot meat 'spear'. Victor moaned and in the room could be heard: "W-wait~ M-more... Kyaa! Nnn~" and groans of pain or pleasure. Jack then bit his neck, making tooth marks, he liked the blood and for some reason, he felt that it was delicious... Maybe he is not a wolf, but a vampire? Wait... Samuel is not the vampire here?

The next morning, Victor couldn't get up because his waist was killing him. He looked around and remembered what he did last night, he searched for Jack and didn't found him. Then with a sad sigh, he thought: 'Maybe it was a dream...' but then, the door of the room opened and Jack appeared. Red marks in his neck and bit marks in his neck and lips. With a gentle smile, he said: "Sorry Honey... I did it too much... Now you can't walk..." the effect of the [Metamorphosis Potion] was activated and his wolf ears and tail were down, like a sad dog who did something bad and his owner was scolding him. Victor laughed and said: "Your ears... They are so cute. I think I should create more [Metamorphosis Potions] with the [Wolf] category..." Victor paused and smiled, then he said: "We should do it more." Jack smiled and started to undress Victor's face became red and he shouted: "Talk! We should talk! Don't touc- kyaa~"

"Hmm~ Stop it! I can't! I c- Hm~!" Victor moaned when Jack's big spear penetrated him again. The pain of his waist disappeared because Jack kissed him and at the same time gave him a [Energy Potion], regenerating his muscles that were used last night and gave him more stamina. And the papapa started again. 

—-------------------------------------------------------—

[Energy Potion:] [A potion made combining a {Hit Point Potion (Medium)} and a {Mana Potion (Medium)}, this potion makes your stamina regeneration speed up and fills your wasted stamina.]

—-------------------------------------------------------— 

_____________________________________

Author: Well, this is a simple extra chapter! I'm not good at writing smut... Sorry~

17