Day 24²
708 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Victor Side]

Victor woke up and looking around his own room, he lay in his improvised bed again and with a confused expression, he started to remember what happened yesterday. His face became red but he seriously asked himself: 'Do I love him?' and he started to think about it. He remembers the first time he saw Jack, his smile when he laughed, his confused expression... Every time when he thought about Jack, his heart beat faster, his face became red and his mind goes blind, he doesn't think, he just does. Jack, this person... Jack... Marked his heart with an arrow.

This arrow is the arrow that the Cupido shot. Victor now knows what is love, he knows what is this feeling that stabs his heart every time that he looks at Jack... Then, he left the room. When he closed the door and looked forward, he saw Jack, who smiled at him gently. Mark was beside him, he looked at Victor and touched Jack's shoulder and said something that Victor didn't hear and got away.  Then Jack looked at him again and walked toward him, Victor instantly paralyzed. Then Jack touched his forehead and said: "Good Morning, Vic." Victor nodded quietly and walked away, he was walking toward where he teaches Gorge and Myriana. Today he was going to show them how to create a golem and he was going to test one thing.

What if the core of the golem is of an element? Like [Fire Core] or [Water Core]? So today he was going to test it. He then grabbed one [Water Crystal] that he had made and said to Myriana and Gorge: "Today we are going to learn about golems." Myriana, excited obviously, asked: "Golem?" Victor nodded and explained: "Golems are monster created naturally or artificially. Naturally, a great amount of mana needs to concentrate on one place to create a mana crystal, who can be absorbed by the ground or anything around it if the crystal is absorbed, the material that absorbed the crystal became a golem! And artificially is when a [Alchemist] uses a mana crystal and makes a [Core], a [Core] can be used to make and control a golem, but I don't know if the element of the [Core] effects the golem itself... This is what I'm going to test today." Gorge and Myriana nodded to show their understanding and Victor smiled.

Then he used the mana circuit that he used to create a golem yesterday. He placed the [Water Core] in the middle of the circuit and with a smile he activated it, the material (mud) fixed with the blue sphere and floated, Victor felt a stare in his back. But he couldn't look now! Victor Took a breathe and concentrated in making the golem. Then, after a few seconds making the golem's body, the mud doll fell in the ground with a *splash* sound, then reconstructed itself. Victor gave this golem two functions: [Movement] and [Shale Change (Low)]. Then he had the idea of trying his skill [Golem Command] and [Golem Apprisal] too. Well, first he used his [Golem Apprisal], then a screen appeared: 

—--------------------------------------------------—

[Durability: 100/100]|[Core Energy: 200/200]

[Nameless Golem (Water Core)]|[Creator: Victor]|[Owner: Victor]|[Functions: {Movement}|{Shape Change (Low)}]

—--------------------------------------------------— 

Then he decided to try his [Golem Command] passive skill. He looked at the tiny golem and said: "Arm. Watering can." then the golem change this arm shape. First, his arm became larger, in the golem fist, tiny holes appeared, as a watering can. Then, water left the tiny holes, one by one, the tiny liquid left the golem's arm and penetrated the ground, evaporating after a few seconds. Victor smiled, he was very happy because his experiment was a success! Ideas surged inside Victor's mind, he thought about functions like [Fy] function or [Dive] function or even a [Dig] function! With golems, he can do almost everything! He just needs the right golem. He even imagined an [Automata]! 

Feeling a stare in his backs, Victor looked behind him a saw Jack, Victor looked at Jack's eyes and Jack looked at Victor's eyes, a gentle smile appeared in his (J) face, Victor slowly approached Jack, his legs trembling. Why were his legs trembling? Because his soul was trembling. His soul was trying to leave his body! He wasn't fearing Jack, his soul wanted to leave his body to connect with Jack's soul! His heart beat faster every step closer, it is going to explode! Millions of scenarios were made inside Victor's mind. Strange images appeared, a man with a black-golden armor, blood falling from his whole body, several scars, and cuts... Victor didn't know why, but inside his heart, a strange feeling surged... Like a stab, like something that wanted to leave, like something that was imprisoned with chains and suddenly the chains broke and it was now breaking his heart. An extremely powerful feeling... Love. This feeling made Victor's body feel very light...

Victor approaches Jack and looking at his (J) face, he smiled and said: "Watashi de, omae no koto ga suki... Desu." the sentence was said in Japanese, but Jack understood it because he learned how to speak Japanese when he lived in Japan for two years, that was something that Myriana told him. Then with a gentle smile, Jack followed Victor's lead and said: "Hai, ore mo. Daisuki. Desu." Victor looked at his own feet and didn't move, Jack looked at his tearing eyes and smile, their face approached, forehead touching forehead. Lips approaching... And then, a simple kiss did between Jack and Victor. When they lip separated, Victor's face was extremely hot burning with a red color, Jack was so happy that his mouth formed an unconscious smile. Then Jack asked: "Mou ichido?" Victor panicked a little and rushed away. He didn't look back. His heart and mind were screaming: 'I kissed him, I kissed him. I KISSED HIM!'  Victor didn't know, but his mouth was making an extremely happy smile. He even didn't care about anything! He sat in his bed and the time passed. After some hours, Victor fell asleep.

Then, in his dream, he was in... A completely white place. Everything was white... Then, he looked at a single person that appeared. A man with black hair, black eyes, black robe... Everything about him was black. Then a light left his belly and a golden light sphere appeared and said: "Hello, Victor."

_______________________________________

14