Day 25¹
628 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Please read the [Halloween Special]... Have smut. Ps: I hate to write [Status]...

Victor stared at the golden sphere and asked: "Who are you?" the golden sphere, floated toward the man with black robes, hair and etc, and with his (V) own voice answered him: "I am you. And you are i. In this world and in the past world... We are we. We were loved by him, we loved him. We lived for him, we died with him. Everything was for him and in this world... We can be together." Victor was confused. He didn't know what was going on with his dreams, why does he think that this golden sphere and that all-black man are familiar...?

The golden sphere jumped inside Victor's body again, and he became dizzy. He looked at the all-black man, who smiled and said with a mechanical voice: "You will never escape, Marekto." then Victor woke up, looking around his own room. He was glad that it was just a dream... But it was so real... Well, he has more to do today. Today he is going to level up. Victor then opened his status:

—-----------------------------------------------—

[Hp: 520/520]|[Mp: 640/640]

[Status: Victor]|[Age: 18]|[Gender: Masculine]|[Lvl: 19]|[Job: Mage (lvl 10)]|[Second Job: Alchemist( (lvl 2)]|[Third Job: Herbalist (lvl 6)]

[Job Title: Herbalist (On)]|[Core Creator (Off)]|[Golem Creator (Off)]|[Magical Smith (Off)]

[Title: Magical Herb Collector]|[Magical Medic]|[Apprentice Quad-Mage]|[The First One]|[Golemyst]|[Dungeon Conqueror]|[Magical Weapon Creator]

[Skills:|[Fireball (Lvl 3)]|[Water Sphere (lvl 2)]|[Heal (lvl 3)]|[Wind Sphere (lvl 2)]|[Earth Sphere (lvl 2)]|[Electric Sphere (lvl 2)]|[Plant Apprisal (lvl 5)]|[Create Poison (lvl 6)]|[Tiny Hurricane (lvl 6)]|[Sleeping Song (lvl 5)]|[Tiny Bind (lvl 4)]|[Magical Herb Analyze (lvl 5)]|[Tiny Core Creation (lvl 4)]|[Core Purify (lvl 3){Locked}]|[Crop Growth Accelerator (lvl 4)]|[Tiny Bind (lvl 5)]|[Golem Apprisal (lvl 2)]|[Barrier (lvl 2)]|[Weapon Apprisal (lvl 3)]

[Passive Skills:|[High Aiming (lvl 2)]|[Tiny Mana Enlargement (lvl 9)]|[Mana Control (lvl 9)]|[Mana Circuit Drawn (lvl 9)]|[Herb Collect (lvl 6)]|[Herb Mix (lvl 6)]|[Tiny Mana Recovery Rate (lvl 7)]|[Elementary Circuit Draw (lvl 5)]|[Magic Rune Draw (lvl 5)]|[Golem Command (lvl 2)]|[Magic Enchant {Or Enchantment} (lvl 2)]

[Resistances:|[High Fear Resistance (lvl 1)]|[Bleed Resistance (lvl 6)]|[Impact Resistance (lvl 7)]|[Poison Resistance (lvl 7)] 

[Unique Skill:|[Magic Learning]|[Magical Diagnostic]

—-----------------------------------------------— 

Victor was surprised! He has so many skills! [Author: Yes, he has...And I hate to write it.] He was going to talk with Myriana and Gorge about golems, yesterday he left without saying anything... He needs to explain. Before he left, he watered his plants, collected some [Mana Flowers Seeds] and woke Yoko up. After they fought with the boss of that dungeon, everyone has now a [Fear Resistance] at a high level, so they can see Yoko and don't want to run away! Yoko happily meowed and follows beside Victor when he left the room, he closes the door with a *click* sound and turns around to just see Jack training with his spear again. Well, our shy Victor closes his eyes to not see Jack's body. 

Whoever, unfortunately... Or fortunately... Jack noticed him, and with a playful smile, he approaches Victor, to tease him. Victor felt a strong smell enters his nose and his shy state became a panicked state. His mind was full of images of him kissing Jack. His soul was screaming like a fujoshi who saw a gay couple kissing, screaming: 'Again! Kiss him! Now!' Victor's body began to tremble, and Jack who was beside him saw this scene with a teasing smile, then he said: "Vic? Are you cold? Come here, i will warm you up!" his voice was gentle, but Victor could notice the indecent feeling from it. He shook his head, saying: "No, thank you...Jack." his voice was firm, he didn't want to be teased by him, well... He wanted... But not here!

Jack smiled and looked at Victor with a happy expression, he was so cute right now! Like a kitty who was hiding from a big dog, the bog dog just wanted to play with him, but the kitty was fearing him deadly! With his blue watering eyes, Victor looked at Jack and said: "G-Good M-m-morning... J-jack!" Jack smiled and kissed his forehead, then said with a horny voice: "Good, Morning... Vic." Now this teasing was successful. Victor's face became red, totally red. Not like a tomato, but like blood. With a very smile, Jack stopped teasing him because he felt that Myriana and Gorge's presences were getting near when the door of his (J) room opens, Jack grabs Victor's head and kiss him deeply.

A dance of lounges was made inside their mouths, like a tango, the rhythm of the dance. An illusion of music was made inside Victor's head, they kissed for one whole minute! Victor almost couldn't breathe anymore! Gasping, Victor looked at Jack, who smiled and said: "Sorry." Victor shyly nodded and when he looked behind Jack's back, he saw four figures behind a door, Myriana, Gorge, Samuel, and Mark. Samuel and Myriana were smiling with a happy expression, Marm was laughing loudly and Gorge embarrassment was huge! Making his face red. But the owner of the reddest face of the whole world was Victor. His face was burning! Jack smiled and touched his (J) lips. Today they were going to search for more dungeons. And that was what they did.

They left their territory, After several hours they came back. They didn't find any dungeons, but Victor found several herbs that he could use! So the 'Dungeon Searching' mission became a 'Herb Searching' mission. Well, everyone was happy and Myriana and Gorge were talking with Victor, asking him the utility of this or that herb. Some herbs Victor never saw, so he used his skill: [Magical Herb Analyze] and his other skill [Plant Apprisal]. Those two skills gave him differently information from each other. Victor to Gorge and Myriana, who take note of this.

On the way to their base, they fought with some monsters, like orcs. But they were very weak... But then, a screen appeared: 

—-----------------------------------------------—

[Hello Players! I'm the system~! \(^ヮ^)/ I'm here to announce that the next update comes in three days! Please be prepared! And be careful with where you are~ System! Off! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧]

—-----------------------------------------------—

Victor, Jack, Myriana, Gorge, Samuel, and Mark looked at each other and nodded. Then their speed accelerated. After ten minutes they arrived at their base to found out that someone else was there.

_____________________________________

Jack: *grabs Victor's head* *looks at his eyes* *pinches his cheeks* "Cute..."

Victor: "T-taskete..."

14