42. The escape from the dungeon.
893 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiriko was at the entrance with the door almost closed watching and waiting for 2 more people.

since a while ago, the howling of wolves was reduced.

On the way a boy in the academy uniform could be seen carrying a girl, Kiriko saw them and gave them a free pass.

Ren after entering the boss's room on the 5th floor, Ren wanted to take Amerie to Miss Isabel to check her out, but as soon as they passed through the door, Amerie got out of Ren's arms.

Ren brought her carrying her arms like a princess because Amerie's arms were useless at the moment.

when she put her hand on her head, she sent a nerve impulse to her thalamus in her brain, to reduce her pain for a few moments until she fired.

She immediately gave him a recovery potion, but she tore her muscles, which indicated that she wouldn't be able to move them for a while, so he brought her carrying her here.

Amerie didn't say a word as Ren carried her, she didn't want to admit that she had to be carried to move, plus an ancient custom of the elves was that women could only be carried by the man they loved.

Amerie promised that this secret would be taken to her grave with her.

after controlling the whole situation, the students were happy, just a few more steps and they will be inside the core of the dungeon and finally home.

They had to bandage a few wounded who had fought with wolves, Isabel was in it.

When they thought everything was going to be great.

A knock was heard.

It came from the closed door of the boss room, the others found it strange since the monsters can't enter the boss room, so a few went to see.

and across the line, they saw a giant gorilla banging on the door.

everyone immediately stood up and ran to the next floor.

the entrance to the boss room was breaking, and they had to move forward, since the exit door is a small space, they had to go down one by one.

When at least 40 students were out, Kara and Amerie went to activate the portal once.

There were still no students, but the small room only had room for 40 people, so it was decided that they would go in 2 groups.

The last ones to go down were Kara and Amerie, Isabel stopped the students who wanted to go down.

From the dark stairs, it began to shine, Isabel knew that the first group came out and began to lead the other students down.

meanwhile, the others were not sitting around doing anything.

Kuroka created spikes of ice around the door, Kiriko began to prepare spears of light, since he was more of a martial artist than a magician, it took a while.

Ren with Aiko and Akane were ordering the students to get down, when it was their turn, Ren made Isabel go first, they would buy time for them to escape.

At this point, half of the door was broken, and a giant gorilla of at least C+ rank was seen wanting to break down the door.

As Kiriko and the others were walking away from the locked door and running towards the exit door, the damn gorilla managed to break through the door.

The others ran as fast as they could to get there.

Ren realized that they would not arrive in time, knowing that if any of these students did not return, he would be blamed by the others, he drew the sword from him and ran at the gorilla.

On the way, he yelled at Kiriko.

"run with the girls, I'll stop it for a few seconds.

the gorilla standing on 2 legs with his fists slammed down, ren dodged and went to cut his skin on the legs.

But he could only scratch it, despite being a good sword, if the user is a weakling he is useless.

While ren dodged the blows that would kill him if only 1 of them hit him, the others had reached the other corner of the room, they looked at ren and wanted to go and support him, but the pressure of the gorilla about to reach the range B made their legs shake.

But while Kiriko was thinking of what to do, a girl who had more resistance to pressure out of habit, drew her weapons and ran to Ren's aid.

Akane took advantage of the gorilla's concentration on Ren and threw one of her daggers at the gorilla who was about to grab Ren's leg that was in the air.

She aimed it right in his eye, which took his attention away from him, but also made him more furious.

It was the first time that Akane had fought against something so big, but seeing Ren keep a stoic face in the fight, he decided that he would just focus on killing this beast and go with the others.

While 2 people were fighting against the monster, Kiriko finally got the determination from him and went against that monster as well.

Aiko and Kuroka also went along with Kumiko and his shield to fight the gorilla.

The nucleus was activated, for the students to leave, but one person remained.

Isabel, after sending the students, went back to see the boys, and she wanted to help with her needles, but she knew that she lacked the strength to penetrate her skin.

The gorilla seeing the 5 brats cost him an eye, and he couldn't target any of them since a woman with a shield deflected his blows while the others moved while attacking his legs, in addition to receiving water attacks that were aimed at his nose, and balls of fire that annoyed his flesh, he decided that he would give one last blow, so he raised both arms to give a great blow to the ground. she received 2 cuts to the tendons in her lower armpits just as her arms were in the air, which took all her strength.

Kiriko and Ren were the ones who aimed for that, taking advantage of the fact that armpits were one of the few things that weren't hard.

The boys were winning, but wolves began to appear through the broken door.

Ren commanded Akane to go and Kiriko commanded Kumiko to accompany her and intercept the wolves.

The fight lasted a while longer.

even though ren and kiriko along with the 2 mages were targeting his weak points, the gorilla with his regeneration was annoying, at some point ren realized that his arm muscles were recovering, so he gave kiriko a look and Kiriko gave him a nod.

Taking advantage of the ball of water that fell on his face again, Ren took advantage of that moment of blindness and ran to his back and began to run into it, while Kiriko used a sword skill [hard blow] and aimed at his heel, an ability that uses more than the percentage of force that the human being usually uses, which is equivalent to self-injury if the force is not controlled, but kiriko in this blow used 100% of his force, which cut his entire heel and made let the gorilla have to kneel.

Ren took advantage of the fact that the gorilla was holding his leg and stuck the sword in his neck and concentrated his hand on that point, intending to fry his brain, although he could only penetrate some of the skin since it is hard, the tip of the sword He connected with his spine from the gorilla which earned him the blow, and the gorilla received a shock to his brain which left him on the ground.

The 2 black-haired boys approached the gorilla's head and dropped to the ground.

Ren had thrown himself on the floor, he didn't care if his uniform got dirty, he would sacrifice some coins later to send it to be washed, or he would extort Kumiko to do it for having saved her teacher.

A few moments after several sweats, Ren began to speak.

"ki, kiriko.

- Yes?.

"Can you move?

- yes I can.

" Perfect then-

-Before anything, I need to tell you something.

"Sure, but I need you to-

- I can't wait, I need to say it now.

- the truth me!.

- I wanted to apologize.

- I know it was wrong to have attacked you without first listening to you, I have learned my mistakes, and they will not be repeated, for that, can you excuse me?

Ren was too tired for this shit, he wanted to yell at him that he didn't care what happened, but he just managed to say.

" I will trust you.

Kiriko smiled relieved and satisfied, although originally, Ren wanted to say "don't come to me with stupid things" later, with his exhaustion from having used all his mana on the gorilla, he could only blurt that out.

A moment later the girls arrived, Kiriko was carried by Kumiko, and Ren was held by Akane, on his shoulder.

Ren was finally able to speak.

"Take down the gorilla.

Kumiko turned around confused and shocked.

- You didn't kill him?

"No, I gave him a brain shock, he's still supposed to wake up in 10 minutes, but they have to cut off his head to kill him.

Kiriko also sighed.

- It's a relief, luckily there are still 10 minutes to go.

ren after hearing that voice.

he wanted.

I wanted to slap him on the forehead for this idiot who just condemned us with the great bad luck of his fate, and to his bad luck, a scream was heard from the gorilla that woke up after just a few minutes.

As his leg was not working, he started to crawl, the 4 of them started to walk faster at that time, along with 2 mages ahead who were coming to the scene.

As the monster realized that they were about to escape, he made a special attack.

[ Last Breath ] a skill that floor bosses often have, in which they concentrate all their life force for a single hit.

The gorilla used it on his fist aiming at the ground, causing the entire circular area to begin to crack.

The others paled with fear and began to advance with everything.

Kumiko began to carry Kiriko, as did Akane.

As they neared the door, Akane stumbled.

As he fell with Ren on his shoulder, in Ren's mind he could only recall the phrase of a famous ancient world philosopher, and right now he believes that he was very wise in his time.

' what becomes custom becomes nature itself.

He forcefully sent bolts to her nerves to produce more adrenaline, grabbed Akane's shoulder on the ground, and started running with her.

The ground in front of the split, with the girls still not coming, Ren got an idea seeing Kumiko's back with the shield, he grabbed Akane in his arms and placed her on his back and ran towards Kiriko and Kumiko who was in the lead and began to shout.

Kumiko, use your momentum to get to the ladder.

he ran and launched a flying kick at the shield on Kumiko's back and with that momentum she managed to reach the ladder.

"Akane, throw your dagger at the wall.

Akane who was on Ren's back threw her dagger, which connected perfectly to the top of the wall.

ren with an Akane on his back using his legs and his free arm to hold on to ren, they approached the 2 girls with different hair colors, first, he went for Aiko and grabbed her waist, then he ran to Kuroka to do the same.

But Kuroka after being grabbed by her waist suddenly, slapped Ren unconsciously, which she received fully because she had 3 people in her body and couldn't let go of Kuroka.

Ren, his cheek completely scarred, could only frown before the ground they were standing on collapsed.

the girls screamed.

Ren put his feet on the wall and moved the 2 girls to his abdomen.

Akane, who was on Ren's back, had an expression of pain at having to carry 3 weights at the same time and fear because if she let go, she would fall into the void.

At that moment, Ren spoke.

"Akane, just holds onto my back, let me do the climbing.

- I'm scared, Ren.

Akane said with a trembling voice.

"Just focus on my back, you'll have to trust me this time.

Akane didn't answer, she could only nod and close her eyes as she hugged Ren with her arms around her neck and her legs tightening around her waist.

Ren turned his attention to the 2 girls on top of him.

Aiko was hugging him to her chest with her eyes closed, and Kuroka was holding on to Ren's waist with all her strength, which was hurting Ren because her nails penetrated some of his flesh, but Ren still didn't feel it because he was with adrenaline.

Ren thanked the goddess that she managed to measure 1.85 in this world.

she could only sigh helplessly as she remembered that these girls were only children.

So he started singing Only You.

"Only you...

"can make all this world seem right

"Only you...

"can make the darkness bright...

(beautiful song by the way).

on the cliff into an endless void.

3 girls listened to a beautiful song for the first time, despite being about to fall into the void, they had to entrust their lives to this boy who had in his hands the chain of their lives, literally.

and she sang a song as she climbed slowly towards the exit.

Ren sang with all his heart remembering his mother, but the girls who were holding onto Ren's body misunderstood him.

Akane thought she was being devoted to her in this moment of absolute trust.

Aiko thought that since they were about to die, she was declaring her love for him in the form of a song since Ren did not usually say loving things.

and Kuroka remembered that Ren proposed to her on the first day, and thought that it is possible that Ren still has feelings for her.

As they climbed, Ren was thankful that the chain didn't have spikes, or at least he doesn't know if they can be activated, he sighed in relief, but when he looked up at the ceiling from the door to the stairs she saw Kiriko, wanting to grab the chain.

Ren wanted to curse the emperor's grandson, but if he said anything he wanted to say to him right now, he would be sent to the gallows.

Kiriko was wanting to grab the chain that was attached to the ceiling.

At the moment of grabbing her, she fell to the ground at that moment, Kumiko, who was catching her breath, jumped and held her legs, preventing her beyond her arms from being aligned with the void. Kiriko almost let go of the chain at that moment, causing Ren to fall a little and the girls widened their eyes and looked at Kiriko.

Kiriko just wanted to help, so she held the chain, aiming to pull them up, but I don't expect her to get sharp looks from 4 people.

Ren remembering that Kiriko had the trait to help even though he was injured, along with the fact that he needed to recover from the previous blow, cursed in his mind.

  and as if the world agreed with his thoughts, Kiriko's muscles tore at that precise moment, due to how tired they were from the previous blow, causing the 4 of them to fall into the void.

20