Prologue:Shadowblood
20.6k 36 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Power is what every living being desire. It drives them wild. Makes them mad. It makes them lose their souls. It is what changes the persona of one's soul. If only they knew that power would only lead to their fall. For every king has its reign until darkness rises.

In the Olden Times, there were 7 Great Races, all with whom desired to rule all. They forged relics of unimaginable powers. Know as Phantasm Relics. Weapons crafted from Ancient Magic and Spirit Beasts that surpassed all the Rulers and even Gods of Zareth. These relics were to create peace amongst one another. And peace did happen. But it would never last...

For there was one who desired to obtain all 7 relics to conquer the Mortal and Immortal Realms of Zareth. One that was consumed by rage and darkness. A being that surpassed all.

>><<

The clinking of chains echoed in the dark forest. Three young women were kneeling on the ground, four cloaked men surrounding them.

"So these are the ones the Royals were talking so much about? Quite the pretty lot, huh?" Derik said. His glinting blade was pointed directly at a woman’s throat; the slightest tremble, and it would slice through.

The woman’s body twitched in fear. With every spasm, her sparkling white dress would flutter, the pale moonlight illuminating her bare feet, her colorless face, aqua eyes, and long, curly, snow-coloured hair.

"Yes, they are pure maidens," said another man who was against an oak with his arms crossed. His figure was draped in a mysterious black cloak, his features hidden by the hood. Two Great-Swords were strapped on his back. This man was indeed a Witcher.

“Who will it be? I wonder. What do you think, the Great Witcher of Basilisk Fang Clan, Renzen Mountur?" Derik said, as his long-sword flittered across the throats of the three women.

"Please just leave us alone! We will do whatever you tell us!" the three maidens cried.

"That is enough, Derik. We have done our job," said Renzen. His knuckles turned white as he gripped the handle of his onyx Great Sword that was forged with Xaloron steel and Basilisk fangs.

"Tch, you always had a soft spot for women, Renzen," Derik spat disdainfully, a glob of saliva landing on the darkened grassy ground below.  He picked up the maiden with snow-colored hair. They were in the Forbidden Forest, a place where most escaping criminals would go into. A sea of ash-colored forest trees spanned for miles on end, and it was tough for anyone to spot any being in this forest. Unless you had a Witcher hunting you.

Renzen angrily gritted his teeth—he knew Derik wasn't a man he could trust. He was sick. But he was only doing this mission because his clan was being threatened by the Order and the Phoenix Kingdom.

Steelarm stood next to Derik, his gorilla-like frame jutting out like a monolith. His medium-length army cut golden blonde hair flowed with the wind and his sharp emerald eyes were focused at the task ahead. He was a natural-born warrior.

Derik was the Commander of the Vanguard Rangers, the ones who protected the 7 Kingdoms. But now, he was working secretly with the Order. Steelarm was his apprentice.

"I can sense that two of them are half-bloods," said Steelarm as he unsheathed his knight’s sword. His heavy footsteps sounded like a war-drum—a drum that sounded the impending doom of the women. A brilliant reddish light glittered off his sword—who knew how much blood it had been bathed in.

"What are you waiting for, Renzen? Tell us who the false maidens are," Derik said, as he poised himself to strike.

Renzen was reluctant to tell them. He could see a primal fear in these women's eyes—the fear of death. He knew that they were all sisters—their similar aura-flow patterns was proof. However, there wasn't any Holy Light radiating from two of the sisters—they weren't pureblood maidens.

"Renzen! Fucking tell us already!" Derik gritted his teeth, as veins popped out from his forehead.

Renzen bit his tongue and pointed at the two women who weren't pureblood maidens. His fingers trembled with anger—he had just broken his oath! What would his lover back at his clan be thinking of him now? Renzen had always been a good man, one who fought for his clan. He protected them all from the dangerous bloodthirsty beasts that roamed about in Zareth. But now, the only beasts before him were his own kind.

Derik nodded his head, licked his lips, and said, "Good...Good. I guess we can have some fun with the both of them." He started to unzip his pants, walking over to the three shivering women.

"No, please! Spare us!" screamed out one of the half-blood maidens as she tightly gripped Steelarm's forearm and begged for her life.

"Get your filthy hands off me!" Steelarm her arm off in rage, fresh and warm blood splattering onto his distorted face.

"AAAAAH!!!"

A shrill scream echoed throughout the forest, sending a chill down Renzen’s spine. How could a woman scream like that?

Steelarm hated those who were weaker than him—but most of all, he hated those who dared to touch him. His 'god complex' knew no bounds. After all, he was born into a family of pureblood legendary warriors known as Hyrules.

Renzen clenched his fist. He wanted to fight back and save her life, but it was too late.

Steelarm plunged his knight sword deep into the heart of the screaming half-blood maiden. She was quickly silenced.

"No! How could you!?" Renzen slashed down his Great-Sword towards Steelarm, who swiftly blocked the strike with the base of his steel blade. Renzen's Chaos aura blasted out of his body. A black mist enveloped both figures. This dark chaos energy was burning up Steelarm's clothes and steel blade of his sword.

"Their lives don't matter. In this world, they mean nothing—the Order doesn't care what we do to them. All half-bloods are just filthy mongrels wasting the air we breathe. Besides, they were banished by our Kingdom as traitors who would not heal the King and Queen. You have grown soft, Renzen." Steelarm pressed his sword harder against Renzen and actually pushed him back despite the size difference. Renzen was way taller and stronger than Steelarm. However, things had changed in this world. He must have modified and cultivated his body into a Saint Warrior form.

Derik rushed over to the two last remaining maidens, and aggressively picked up the last half-blood maiden who just saw her sister die in front of her very eyes.

"Now, it is time for some fun. I want you to watch closely, Renzen. There are no such things as heroes in this world. The only thing that matters in this world, is power." Derik tore through the young half-blood maiden’s white dress, exposing her half-naked curvaceous milky body which was wracked with sobs. Her white corset bra and panties were quickly torn off and she was pinned against a tree by Derik. Derik wasted no time and took off his baggy pants and whipped out his erect cock. The pureblood maiden sister watched in horror, her young pale face full of shock.

Renzen was still being held back by Steelarm as they clashed their swords more with a flurry of sword slashes.

The young half-blood maiden accepted her fate and went on her knees. Derik grinned a sickening grin and said, "That's more like it. Make yourself useful and I might just keep you as my pet."

Suddenly the half-blood maiden had a wide toothy smile planted on her face; razor-sharp dragon teeth protruded out from her mouth, as her eyes started glowing a demonic red. Long demonic horns started to grow out from the top of her head.

"What the fuck!? What are you!?" Derik's eyes widened, and, in a flash, the now demonically transformed half-blood maiden bit off Derik's erect cock and testicles. Blood splattered all over her draconic face.

"GAAAAAAH! MY COCK! MY FUCKING COCK! YOU BITCH!!!" Derik screamed at the top of his lungs as blood dripped out and gushed out. Where his cock once was, there was now only a bloody hole. Derik held the area of his bitten off cock with both hands, his eyes shaking with fear and overwhelming pain. His knees fell to the floor.

"You humans are all the same, such vile and worthless creatures who are controlled by lust and power," said the half-blood demonic draconic maiden, as she licked the human blood that was around her glossy lips. She then bit off Derik's head! Her jaws had retracted in such an ungodly way that she was able to eat his entire head with just one chomp!

"Derik!" shouted Steelarm with a shocked face, as he gripped his sword’s handle with rage in his emerald eyes.

Renzen was also bewildered and shocked.

Suddenly the half-blood maiden that was killed by Steelarm started to rise up from the ground like a zombie. Had she been reborn? Or was she immortal!? Her eyes were glowing a dark blood-red color.

"Tch, you humans are right about one thing. Power is all that matters. He was weak, so he died," echoed a dark voice that was hidden in the forest trees. It was a man wearing a black and red hooded cloak with an emblem of a Wolf's head with dragon horns on top of its head. Some type of Wolf Dragon creature. It was unknown whether it was a Clan or Kingdom Sigil. Steelarm and Renzen had never seen it before in their lives.

"You bastard!" Steelarm roared as he rushed toward the man in a black and red robe. He had a feeling that this man was the one who had tricked him and his comrade Derik. This man had planned out everything and made Steelarm and Derik look like complete fools.

"Should I take care of him, Master?" said the demonic, draconic woman with snowy hair and a sinister, bloodthirsty grin. Blood still covered her mouth after biting off Derik's dick and balls.

"No. He is all mine," said the robed man, as he waited for the brutish Ranger’s attack.

Steelarm slashed his knight sword at the robed man. In less than a second, the robed man gripped Steelarm's sword blade and actually crushed the steel blade into thousands of fragments of shattered steel.

'That speed and power? It can't be... No... This whole world is in danger!' Renzen thought to himself as he saw Steelarm outmatched by his opponent.

"That is impossible!" Steelarm thundered.

"Nothing is impossible when you are like me." The robed man swiftly punched Steelarm in the stomach, his punch so fast that neither Renzen nor Steelarm could even see the robed man move a damn inch when he landed the punch. An after-image and outline of his punch were seen from how fast he punched!

Steelarm vomited blood onto the snowy ground below and his body flew backward, past several trees, from the sheer force and power of the robed man's punch. A swarm of shadows surrounded the cloaked man's body.

He had easily defeated Steelarm who was one of the most powerful Rangers in the Vanguard Rangers and in the Phoenix Kingdom.

"This is only the beginning. The Order will fall," The cloaked man walked away into the distance as he picked up the pure-blood maiden who was going to be captured by Commander Derik and Steelarm. His loyal summons followed him, and as he walked away, an army of skeleton zombies followed him, each of their bodies covered by a sea of shadows.

Renzen tightly gripped the handle of his Great-sword and muttered, "Gods of Zareth help us all..."

The cloaked man disappeared into the shadows of the night. The blood of Derik and Steelarm seeped into the snow below. Who was the cloaked man surrounded by shadows...

97