News and Patreon
3.8k 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On my patreon I will be posting five chapters ahead(For scribblehub readers) Plus you also get the newest chapters that come out today. So you get 8 chapters today and also 5 chapters a day! 

Also on my patreon you will find my other novel called Hentai God System which is posted on my website. So you get double the chapters for Overlord of Sins and the new novel Hentai God System(Hope you enjoy both). All of my novels are %100 uncensored no bullshit, every fetish is in my novels just NO NTR(ONLY NETORI), but as you can already tell the Phoenix King got cucked by the young MC lol. All of my novels have extreme explicit content so just a warning on that( That pegging scene lol).

 

Direct Link for Patreon is on the big red button below this chapter. ( Best Deal is the $5 tier 5 advanced daily chapters. The higher price tiers will tell you what you get on my patreon($10=10 advanced chapters) 

 

As for scribblehub, I must say thanks for all the support and interest in this novel. I know there are many flaws in this novel. I planned to fix things like adding in more of the system, more character development, and of course grammar issues(Note:I edit everything myself. I am looking for an editor but don't have time. If you want to help join my discord and we can chat in there). Btw yes this story makes fun of the dumbass hero trope and was influenced by my hatred for the MC in Danmachi, in fact, it also has some influence by Game Of Thrones. No one is safe, not even the OP MC in this novel. No plot armor BS from now on. There will be slight Slice of Life but nothing boring and filler like other harem novels. I enjoy writing action scenes and being hyped up. 

 

As for updates on scribblehub I plan to post two daily chapters starting tomorrow. 

I hit the number 1 trending page in less than a week, it is hard to believe lol. Then again I am the True Harem God. Lets reach for number 1 again! Bringing in my whole squad! Let's take over scribblehub! Review and rate if you can. 

 

IMPORTANT: If you have any questions about this novel ask away! I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

 

11