Chapter 1. Myne
8.8k 16 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Forest Behind the Town of Lucas ...

Aaaaaaaaa, Helppppp

A loud ear-piercing scream sounded inside the Forest.

If I return to town safely I will kill that motherf*cker old man, who says that Strom rabbit is easy to hunt.

While I am still thinking about how easily I believed in that old man's words, a Strom rabbit comes behind me and uses his skill 【Strom kick】 on my butt and sends me flying into the sky.

...

“Ahh,' that kick was really powerful, although because of that kick I managed to save my life, but today I am probably not going to sleep peacefully”

ahh,' my butt... I thought while rubbing my painful butt.

My name is Myne. I am 14 years old soon to be an adult and an apprentice hunter.

I was 9 years old when my parents passed away due to some sickness or something else, I really don't know the reason, but all I know is that they are dead.

After my parents' deaths, I started living alone, like every other orphan.

My father was a professional hunter, and my mother was a retired advisor of the old king, also my mother was from a high-class noble family.

It is still a mystery to me how did my dumb father manage to seduce and marry her in the end.

After marrying my father, my mother eloped from her home and came to this town with my father and becomes a housewife.

When I turned 5 years old my father started teaching me about hunting, and because of that my mother also started to teach me all types of general to deep knowledge about every topic that she knows. Although she was a woman but because she was from a noble family, her favorite subject in teaching was always scamming, politics, and business, like how to read people, how to make a profit in any kind of situation, etc...

She wanted to teach me everything that she knows, and that is why she made a rule that in the family no matter what happened no one was to keep secrets, and because my mother was the boss of the family, we can only follow her order like servants.

After that day my mother and father started telling me everything about what is happening in town, who is the idiot in town, and many similar things. Even about their sexual life, everything about sex and how it feels good after having sex and how much time my father lasts, etc...

Because of this, since our house is small and we only have a main hall, kitchen, and two rooms after they start talking to me like a friend, I started to hear mother's loud 'moan' every night.

The first time when I heard that I thought something happened to her but when I secretly peeked into their room I saw that mother was riding on father completely naked and doing up-down and moaning loudly, while her E-cup size big breasts jiggling fastly. After that day they became completely open in front of me and I received a permanent free sex show membership from them.

So yes you can say that I watched sex every night and because in town alchemy shops also sell birth control pills they also didn't have to worry about pregnancy.

Anyway so because of 4 years of training with my parents, I learned many things from them and after their death, I don't have much trouble adjusting without them and also because they left enough money for me to survive 3 years without any worry.

So even after their death, I manage myself quite well.

For most of my free 3 years (because I didn't have to worry about money) I practiced all skills that I learned from my parents.

I know that my parent's money soon will end so I made various types of traps that could be used to catch small animals like rabbits so I can sell them for some money.

Thanks to my mother's lessons, I can sell my gains at a good price and because of my age, I easily scam people with help of my sweet words and cuteness (that I took from my mother). I easily find out words that make other people feel good and managed to gain profit no matter what I do.

All thanks to my super mother.

'Ahh,' I really miss her. ( A/J: by the way, your father was also dead you know! he completely forgets his father, poor soul.) ( A=Author, N=Note, J=Joke )

Today I came to the forest because the butcher old man, whom I always sell animals that I hunt in the forest said that on the west side of the forest, some people saw Strom rabbits.

Butcher Old man said that Strom rabbit is not a powerful monster and sold at a good price. Although I don't know if that news about the Strom rabbit is right or wrong but because I am already going to hunt, so I thought let's see if I find any Strom rabbit and now I am heading towards Lucas town while bandaging my injury.

Before returning home let's see if something is caught in traps, Myne thought while checking his traps that were put in the forest.

Phew, there is nothing here as well, huh?

There is a total of 6 traps and 5 traps that I checked have no prey, now only one trap is unchecked.

Although most of the time I hunt with my bow and arrow or dagger, I rarely depend on traps but they are also a source of my additional income until I receive my skills from awakening.

There are still 2 days before my awakening ceremony. After 2 days I will become 15 years old and officially an adult who can go to an awakening ceremony to awaken his skills.

Every adult receives different types of skills from their awakening.

While I am thinking about which skill I will awaken... I heard a bird-like noise from the location where I set my last trap, I hurriedly run in that direction.

......Hmm? is that a Guruppi?

Since it's difficult to hunt a Guruppi because most of the time they fly in the sky and hardly come to the ground. So their price is also high and if I am not wrong then I can sell them to the trading guide for 5 silver coins.

[ By the way,

10 copper coins = 1 silver coin,

100 silver coins = 1 gold coin,

and100 gold coins = 1 platinum coin ]

That trapped Guruppi is probably a female otherwise what fuck are those two Guruppi’s doing there.

I took out my bow from behind my back and start walking toward them silently.

When I was only 10 meters away from the trap I saw that one Guruppi was caught in my trap while 2 Guruppi's standing behind her and making noise.

Without hesitation, I fired the arrow.

The sound of the arrow piercing through the forest....... when landed on the Guruppi it made a crying sound and plopped on the ground and died without knowing who killed him, what a sad life.

Just as I kill the first Guruppi, the other Guruppi starts to fly with all his might, but before he can make a proper distance between us, I also took his life as well. With one more arrow, I also kill the third Guruppi who is caught in the trap, and just like that, I made 15 silver coins without much trouble. Today I really made a great profit.

I take out my storage bag, which my father left for me. It's a normal convenient magic item that can store any item, except for living beings. This storage bag can store 100 kg weight of items.

I picked up the carcasses and put them into the storage bag and started to walk toward the town.....

After half hour later I arrived at the trading guide.

When I was just about to enter the trading guide counter where we can sell or buy things, I heard an annoying voice from behind me.

“Ah! Boss, why are you here? You should have just ordered me, I am here to do your work.

I turned my head and a black hair, blue eyes, thin body, a little cute-looking boy was standing behind me with 3 other random boys.

This is Ansem, the son of a trading guide leader.

He is the same age as me, and why is he calling me boss, because of a short childhood incident.

When I was 6 years old, he started to bully me, and after my mother found out about that, she strictly started to teach high-grade hand-to-hand combat and after 2 months of non-stop hellish training, I vented all my anger of training on them and I beat the hell out of them. From that day onward he became my fan out of little fear, and little respect, and started calling me boss.

“Ansem, how many times do I have to say to you that I am not your boss?”

“But boss you are the most powerful youth in the entire Lucas town under 15.”

He is calling me youth because I didn't turn 15 so I am not an adult yet.

“Because none of you motherf*ckers tries to train at all, I said annoyingly.”

Hm? What's the matter? While I was ready to give Ansem and his gang members a little beating, I heard a heavy voice from behind me.

I look back and saw Ansem's father standing behind me while looking at Ansem angrily.

“Myne, did the Ansem trouble you again?” The guide leader asked me seriously.

“Dad, what are you talking about and how can I give trouble to the boss?” Ansem replies immediately before I could say something.

Before these father and son start their family drama in front of me, I hurriedly said “It's all right guide leader we are just talking.”

After saying that I make a little excuse and said bye to everyone before heading toward the exchange counter.

I come to the trading counter where a young-looking female is doing her work, well this can't be considered work since she is just putting makeup on her face but I don't care about it and I just put down all my 3 Guruppis on her desk.

After seeing that the counter girl likes to put on makeup since even though she is only 21 years old but she put makeup on her face like there is no more tomorrow, I immediately figure out that this girl likes to attract other people's attention otherwise why is this useless girl adding more makeup since there is already so much of it on her face.

But people like her, I like them most in the business since they are too easy to manipulate.

The counter girl looked at me after seeing my prey on her desk and I give her a cute smile while saying “Beautiful sister I want to sell them, can you help me please?”

By the way, she is not that beautiful, If you put her on a beauty scale of 1 to 10, then she only receives 3 points on the beauty scale, she is not beautiful at all and her chest is flat like they didn't exist at all, but because I didn't want to offend her and lose my profits because of some stupid words, I have to do something that makes her happy and this trick always works.

After hearing a compliment from me, first, the counter girl nodded with satisfaction that I can see her beauty, after which she give me happy smile and said...

“Although normally Guruppi are sold for 5 silver coins but since you are a good boy, that's why your beautiful sister will give you 6 silver coins for every Guruppi.”

( See, this trick always works. )

“Thank you, beautiful sister.”

I said while taking 18 silver coins from her and start walking towards my house.

85