Chapter 4. The Miracle of Combination And A Little Trouble
4k 6 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{ Hello everyone, I am little copy, before you start reading, I will take a little bit of your time. Yesterday was a big day for me, ‘Alexander Hammann’ send me a little gift on my Patreon page. That was my life's first little income that gets for my own little work, so first of all, I want to say thanks to Alexander Hammann for his support, and second in order to celebrate, I am posting this chapter in advance.

Thank you for reading my work(ㆁωㆁ). }

By combining skills, the abilities can be greatly improved.

Like King, high-leveled blade technique + physical strength enhancement, each becomes more efficient when they are together.

Perhaps, I also have a synergetic combination of 【Cut & Paste】.

After thinking about the possibilities of my crazy idea, I tried to put the idea into practice.

First of all, I appraised Gaskarth again.

[ Name: Gaskarth

Race: Hume

Gender: Male

Age: 31 Years Old

Occupation: Robber

【Skill】

Stealing hands・Extreme

Dagger・Extreme

Swift Feet (Small) ]

Naturally, the contents of his status don’t change from the previous appraisal.

After that, I took a deep breath and use the 【Cut】skill.

My target is Gaskarth skill 【Dagger・Extreme】.

As I did that, I saw that Gaskarth's skill【Dagger・Extreme】 suddenly lit up a little and vanished from Gaskarth’s status. 

But odd thing is that even though Gaskarth's skill is no longer on his status but I can still feel it somewhere in my mind waiting for the next action. This is the first time I saw something like this happening, and this is quite weird for me.

After calming down from this unbelievable situation, I once again appraised Gaskarth.

[ Name: Gaskarth

Race: Hume

Gender: Male

Age: 31 y/o

Occupation: Robber

【Skill】

Stealing hands・Extreme

Swift Feet (Small) ]

Ohh shit! I cut his skill, Myne shouted in his mind in disbelief. 

My idea was simple since【Cut】 is a skill to ‘cut off’ things that I can see, then I might also use this skill on curtain target information since I can see them with my eyes (to be exact in my mind) with the help of 【Appraisal・Complete】.

Well, yes this Idea seems quite childish but anyway it's not like I have to pay for this kind of thing and now my little childish idea become reality.

Since I already come this far then why not I take this madness a level higher. 

After thinking that I use appraisal on myself and while sweating crazily enough to fill a bucket in just some minutes, I paste the skill that suddenly comes to my mind after cutting it from Gaskarth to my status. 

[ Name: Myne

Race: Hume

Gender: Male

Age: 15 y/o

Occupation: Apprentice Hunter

【Skill】

Appraisal・Complete

Inventory

Cut & Paste

Dagger・Extreme ]

……Yeah!!! Myne said loudly while scaring everyone in the carriage with his sudden happiness.

“Oye, what happened, do you want to give me a heart attack”, a old fatty said angrily. Other passengers also looked at Myne angrily while nodding with fatty words.

After fatty complain Myne come to his senses, he hurriedly put away his smile and started apologizing to everyone. Seeing that Myne sincerely apologizes to everyone, passengers didn't give more trouble and said that he doesn't do this kind of thing again.

Myne after getting a good lesson from passengers, again sit down silently and thought happily, It’s actually possible!OMG, here I thought that 【Cut & Paste】 skill is nothing special but Who thought that this is the most powerful skill I have. The one I thought of as a slave was actually was a king.

So doesn't means that I can steal other people's skills.

After calming myself down, I look at Gaskath with a smile that doesn't look like a smile at all and Cut his remaining skills and paste them onto my Skill column.

[ Name: Gaskarth

Race: Hume

Gender: Male

Age: 31 Years Old

Occupation: Robber

【Skill】

None ]

Now, with this type of status he can say proudly that he is a robber, Myne thought while nodding with head with a smile. 

After dealing with the poor robber who not only lost his skills without knowing but probably going to be beaten later became of his work, I look at my status again...

[ Name: Myne

Race: Hume

Gender: Male

Age: 15 y/o

Occupation: Apprentice Hunter

【Skill】

Appraisal・Complete

Inventory

Cut & Paste

Dagger・Extreme

Stealing hands・Extreme

Swift Feet (Small) ]

Both Dagger・Extreme and Swift Feet (Small) are combat-type skills.

With the use of Dagger・Extreme, I can use a dagger more comfortably and Swift Feet (Small) allows me to run faster than normal Hume with lass stamina consumption and help me dodge upcoming attacks more swiftly, both skills are extremely compatible with each other.

But the Stealing hands・Extreme, I don't know anything about, since I steal those skills, so of course, I don't get their information like my skills that I awakened naturally. So in order to know how to use this skill【 Stealing hands・Extreme】, I use Appraisal on it.

【Stealing hands・Extreme.】

After activating the “Stealing hand” the Host can Steal anything within 2 meters radius. Once the Stealing hand activates it never returns an empty hand.

Most of the time it Steals what the Host imagines while activating the skill, but if the other party doesn't have that host imagine then it will steal any random item from the target.

This skill is quite powerful, no wonder he decides to become a robber, if I have this kind of pervert skill, I will also do what he did. 

let's try this little pervert then, without any hesitation or shame, I use 【 Stealing hands・Extreme】 on a fatty who is sayings bad words to me just now and another reason is that he is sitting just my right side, also because he is a merchant.

I saw that my right hand moved at light speed that before I could realize what happened, I feel something cold in my hand and when I look in my hand I saw that there are 5 gold coins.

So fast... That was the only word that comes to my mind after using 【Stealing hands・Extreme】, on the fatty merchant.

Although I have seen gold coins before and also use them but that was my parent's money, not mine, so you can say that this is the first time I touch gold coins that I made ( steal ) through my own skill, this is a really amazing skill. After making a satisfied smile I put away gold coins in my Inventory.

I don't feel any guilt or shame that I just rob someone, my mother once said to me that “No matter what you do if you are making a profit without other people knowing then you're doing the best thing, this is how noble get rich”.

No matter how many times I think about her, I always feel that she was the most intelligent person I have ever known, 'Sigh' sometimes I really miss her, Myne thought sadly but he soon put away his sadness and start tasting his new skill again.

Okay, it's time to rob a robber, I thought while using 【 Stealing hands・Extreme】 On the robber, but this time I didn't think about money but his storage pouch. Anyway since he is a robber then I didn't need to hold back.

Soon I felt something on my palm and when I look at it, I saw a brand new leather pouch with some gold lining on it in my palm. 

This type of storage pouch has two times more storage than normal and can store items with 200 kg weight, this is quite an expensive storage pouch that only nobles have. It seems like he uses his skill in the capital without holding back.

I look inside the pouch and there are not many things, there are some expansive clothes that clearly were not his some dried food and a black monkey face mask, a lot of coins, mostly silver coins, many gold coins, I really never saw that many gold coins in entire life, there is not a single bronze coin seem like only take expansive things and last,l... wait a minute, is that is a panty?

While looking at the robber storage pouch I suddenly found something amazing that makes me Speechless.

So this robber turned out to be a pervert, he even robs other women's panties, so shameless. He really has quite a weird hobby, by the way, what the hell do with does panties, with his look and fashion sense, I don't think that he has any girlfriend. Does he is that legendry panty eater, about whom I heard from big sis Maya?

Some month ago there was a rumor spread in the town that there is a thief that steal woman's panties from their house, many women lose their panties and people started saying that he is a big pervert who eat panties that why he only steal panty not money or other important and expansive things but even after searching the entire town, guards didn't find that thief and he becomes legendry panty eater of the Lucas Town.

After taking a good look at the legendary figure who makes every woman in town so helpless that they have to hide their panty in the most secure place in their house, who now sleeping peacefully in front of me.

In order to not make things difficult I immediately ignore other things and took out all coins from the pouch and transfer them into my Inventory. I can't count them in front of others so I can only use my Inventory auto-counting function.

Just as I transfer all robber money into Inventory, I saw that my original 5 gold and 10 silver coins increase to 135 gold and 97 silver coins.

Looking at three digits of gold coins in Inventory, I suddenly felt like the robber doesn't look that bad, at least he is hard working robber, because of him now I can say proudly that I am also a rich man. 

After I rob a robber I look towards other Adventures and start using Stealing hands on them one by one, but I didn't Steal everything from them like Mr. Robber ( since he make me rich then it's my responsibility to give him some respect ), I just steal some money from everyone in order to not to do injustice with fatty and Me. Robber.

With the contribution of 6 Adventures, I received 3 gold coins and 46 silver coins, compare to Mr. Robber's contribution this amount of money is nothing.

After that, I look at the last person from which I don't steal anything, Mia the girl who is sitting next to me.

Why I don't steal anything from her, this is not because of gender, that I give her special treatment. I am a man who believes in equality, of course, if she is my woman then the situation might be a little different but sadly she is not.

I don't steal money from her because I know that she doesn't have any money with her. After all, she comes to the capital with her grandpa, who is sleeping beside her.

But to not destroy my own belief, I also use stealing hand on her as well, even though I can see that she doesn't have money. But this is I use stealing hand 100% randomly. So I also don't know what I will receive.

When my hand returned after stealing something from Mia, I suddenly feel warm and cotton-like soft cloth on my palm and when I saw it, without any hesitation I hid my hand behind my back.

I looked at everyone and after confirming that no one saw what I am holding inside my hand just a moment ago, I let out a long sigh of relief.

This is all that Mr.Robber's fault because of him just a moment ago I remembered that legendary panty eater, even now my mind still thinking about how he eats panties, that why Stealing hand Steal Mia panty.

I look at the still warm panty, that I just Steal from a girl without her knowing and I have full confidence that if she finds out that I stole her panty not only I will get the title of a pervert but I also beaten by 9 people.

But it seems like Mia like purple because not only are her clothes purple colored but even her flowers decorations on her sexy white panty are also purple and believe me I really appreciate her color choices, purple really match her.

After throwing pervert thoughts out of my mind, I start thinking about what to do. when she wakes up, she immediately finds out that her panty is missing, after all, how can something so close to her private parts be taken out and she doesn't know?

I look at Mia's panty and a thought comes to my mind, I hold Mia's panty tightly and once again use Stealing hand on Mia but this time I thought about returning her panty.

Soon I saw that panty inside my palm suddenly vanished and it really worked, but I don't know stealing hand where put Mia's panty.

Should I confirm that everything is in the right place, Myne thought. 

After confirming that no one is watching me I slowly and steadily lift the backside of Mia's skirt and saw that panty is really in her original place but the only problem is now that she is wearing panty on the reverse. well, at least now she doesn't have to go home without her panty, I thought while putting her skirt down.

It seem s like there is still some time before we reached to the town, I thought while closing my eyes and falling asleep.

...

It’s been about 5 hours since we departed from the capital.

I woke up when I heard a loud noise from outside of the carriage, Finally, it seems like Gaskarth’s companions come to rob us.

Suddenly an armed group appeared in front of the carriage and stop it in the middle of the road.

As soon as the people inside the carriage shifted their attention outside, Mr. Robber who was waiting for his chance for so long, start his performance.

“Hahahー, you people obediently……Uga”

……but, due to my preparation in pasting his shoes to the floor, he stood up vigorously, and before he could even finish the first line he fell to the ground with a bang because of his momentum when standing up.

Even though it was sudden, the adventurers inside the carriage quickly subdued and tied him with rope.

The old adventurers who live more and know how to deal with this kind of situation Immediately gathered together and made joined the formation to counterattack the incoming group of robbers.

“We will also lend our strength. Coachman, is it okay if we get a little compensation?” a middle age Adventurer asked.

Yes, of course. While hearing the conversation, I hurriedly appraised the incoming group of robbers.

There are eight people in the robber's group, and three robbers are leading the group they looked like leaders, even though they don't have 10 people in their group but they have three leaders what a great team. But since they become the leader they might also have some useful skills, as for the remaining people I think they are just cannon fodder.

I ignore the other 5 and look at leaders who look like dangerous charters.

[ Name: Hena

Race: Hume

Gender: Female

Age: 26 Years Old

Occupation: Robber

【Skill】

Two-handed Blade

Sight Enhancement・Moderate

Needlework ]

Hena is the only woman in this robber group, she doesn't have even one-third of Mia's beauty, she looks more like a walking makeup kit, I don't know how much makeup she put on before she starts her work. 

she has short brown color hair and eyes, she is wearing a dress with a short skirt because she is riding on a horse, her skirt can hardly cover her important parts and because of this I can clearly see her red color panty, she has nice D-cup size big breasts that can easily attract any man attention and I am also one of those man's.

[ Name: Ein

Race: Hume

Gender: Male

Age: 30 Years Old

Occupation: Robber

【Skill】

Etiquette

Leg Strength Enhancement・Small ]

[ Name: Syoubu

Race: Hume

Gender: Male

Age: 42 Years Old

Occupation: Robber

【Skill】

Magic・Wind ]

The remaining two men, the first one doesn’t have any skills worth mentioning, I don’t think they’re amazing.

But, that guy who can use magic really attracted my all attention, after all, we are talking about magic, and who doesn't like magic?

I immediately cut off his magic skill and turned him powerless and pasted it to my own Skill column, and officially become a magician.

I also quickly removed the Skills from the other two leaders and made them mine.

The first who realized that they couldn’t use their skills was the robber named Syoubu.

He probably planned to use his magic skill to show his strength.

Sorry, bro, someone robs you, this thought comes to my mind after seeing him who is continuously trying hard to use his skill but nothing is working.

I looked at him with a smile like taking pleasure from other people's misfortune.

Next, it was Hena, the makeup robber.

She is rubbing her eyes continuously, to use her Sight Enhancement but she also gets nothing rather than disappointment.

Seeing the confused robber, the adventures took advantage of the situation and immediately start fighting with them.

The robbers who are unable to use their skills soon get beaten by adventurers. 

Their real plan probably caused a disturbance within the carriage with help of Gaskarth and distract passengers, while using that opportunity other robbers attack powerful passengers with magic and suppress us.

Thus, five minutes after the battle among the nine robbers including Gaskarth, two were dead and seven were captured alive.

In entire battle start to finish I just sit with Mia while enjoying the show with a smile.

85