Chapter 8. Big Sis Maya
3.6k 12 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Good afternoon,” I say when I enter the Alchemist shop.

The alchemist shop is run by a married couple, and the husband was the one who greeted me when I enter the shop.

Just as I took some step into the shop, a big shadow comes behind me and forcefully turned me around the backside.

After that, she gives me tight hug while buring my face inside her soft and jelly-like big breasts. 

Ahh, it feels so good, Myne thought while enjoying breasts massage with a big smile.

But this enjoyment doesn't last long, while I still shaking and rubbing my head into her breasts, with a satisfied smile Big Sis Maya pulls me out of the world's most comfortable place.

“Good afternoon, Myne.”

“Good afternoon, Sis,” I said while taking a deep breath, so I can calm down my excited little brother.

Big Sis Maya looks like 20 years old young lady but her actual age is still unknown to me, she has long blue hair, black eyes, white jade-like skin, Super large E-cup size heavenly breasts, and big bubbles butt that can seduce any normal man.

She is a natural beauty because she never uses any kind of makeup to maintain her beauty.

She is wearing a one-piece purple-colored dress that comes to her knees which makes her crave's look more beautiful.

By the way, she is my first crush, the first time I meet her when she comes to my house especially to meet me, that time I was just 7 years old.

Most of the normal people when they meet any kid first time, what they do? Of course, they try to make a little conversation with them or give them some candy to make them happy but Big Sis Maya's mind horse work entirely different way than normal people's. After seeing me like a big iron bear, she forcefully grab me from my mother and buried my head into her boobs. That time they were not so big as today only C-cup but for my little body they are still enough, and since I always watch live sex in my house, so of course, I have some fantasies related to sex in my mind and after having a first real experience with boobs I was defeated.

Since then she become my third most favourite person and I started to visit her one or two times every week with my mother.

“You know Myne, now you are changed, you are no longer cute as you used to be. when I come to your home first time to meet you, I give you a little hug but because of that, your face becomes so red that you almost lost consciousness but now, every time I hug you, you always enjoy it without any embarrassment,” Big Sis Maya said while making a face sad face.

“But this is not my fault, if you do the same trick every time I come to meet you, then, of course, I don't feel any embarrassment with it,” Myne said innocently with a smile.

“Ah, you are right, I also think that this trick become a little old-fashioned, it seems like I have to do something different next time,” Big Sis Maya said with a serious face while giving a pat on my head, clearly her mind horse again runs away in a different direction than normal people's.

I don't know what kind of idea she brings this time, Myne thought with a smile since this will be probably a good thing for him.

“Oye! Both of you, don't ignore me, I am also present here and Maya honey, why not you go and bring some drinks for Myne,” big bro Jin Big Sis Maya's husband said.

“Okay, dear.” Big Sis Maya said and headed toward the house on the first floor.

While they are talking I open big sis Maya status.

[ Name: Maya Filsi

Race: Hume

Gender: Female

Age: 26 y/o

Occupation: Housewife, retired A-Rank Adventurer.

Title: Water Goddess, Ball Breaker Demon.

【Skill】

 Magic • water 

Support Magic・Stamina Restoration Large

Charm Enhancement ( small ) ]

Again a title, what the matter with this thing, Myne thought with a frown since he never heard any of those titles before.

Just as Myne thought suddenly title information appear in front of him.

【 Water Goddess ( Title ) 】

When the Host unlocks three forms of water magic, the Host gets this title.

Title effect: 1. Increase attack power by 30%.

2. Energy consumption for every attack reduce to 40%.

3. Can breathe in water.

【 Ball Breaker Demon ( Title) 】

When the Host breaks the balls of hundred enemies without any Mercy and makes them eunuch, the Host gets this title.

Title effect: 1. Increase legs power two times.

2. Increase your charm by 50%.

Ohh, shit! How the hell did Big Sis Maya get these titles? Myne thought while looking at Big Sis Maya, who is walking toward the first floor where they live with little fear in my heart.

It feels like till today I was playing with fire, Myne thought while shaking his head, he knows his Big Sis Maya more than anyone in this town, she is a nice person, at least for him. As for others, who care, if she breaks their balls then they probably did something wrong that's why they deserve this kind of punishment.

So she is 26 years old huh, finally I know her age, Myne thought with a smile, this was a big mystery for him because other than her breasts and ass size, he never saw any kind of difference on her body as if she never grows old. One time he even thought that she is an elf since elves live quite a long life.

By the way, doesn't Big Sis Maya is too powerful for being a normal housewife?

I mean she is an A-Rank Adventurer and in the entire Lucas Town you can hardly see a B-Rank Adventurer, let's not talk about an A-Rank Adventurer.

If I am not wrong then she retired after my parent's death, so this means that within 6 years after her awakening, she becomes an A-Rank Adventurer! what kind of godly talent does she have??

I think my mother also find out about her super talent, that is why only 3 months after she awakened her skills, not only did mother help Big Sis Maya to join her old Adventure party but she also train her personally, so she can learn more way to use her magic skill since most of the people hardly know about it.

That's why Big Sis Maya always called my mother big sister and my mother also acknowledge her as one of our family members.

This way, I got a new big sister, not blood-related but still a caring and beautiful big sister.

After my parent's death, she is the only one left, whom I can say, my family. she also asked me many times to stay with her but I refused him since I didn't want to become the third wheel in their married life, not until they had a child, after that, I become the fourth wheel, so it doesn't matter.

Big Sis Maya and big bro Jin married just 5 months before my parent's death, and after my parent's death, Big Sis Maya stop being Adventurer and becomes a housewife.

After that, she started to come to my house daily. She train me in close combat, makes food for us, and we also play some games together, in order to not make me feel sad because of my parent's death, she started to spend most of her time with me. For me, she even ignored her newly married husband who might have many fantasies thought about their Honeymoon but in front of his bossy and powerful wife, he can only stay in the shop honestly and make potions, that's why for me, she is a most important person in the world.

While thinking about all those past moments, I walked toward big bro Jin, who is sitting behind the shop counter, and sit down on the empty chair in front of him.

Big bro Jin has a handsome face, green color hair and eyes, and a thin body frame, overall he looks like someone whom you might think of as a guy who always gets bullied by some random cannon fodders. 

Most of the time he has a smile on his face and an interesting fact about him is that he is also listed as one of the most money-making people in Lucas town.

By the way, for your general knowledge, this so-called most money-making person list’ that I am talking about is not something like an official magazine or newspaper.

It's just rumours that most of the people talk and share with each other during dinner time in their house, bars, or any other gathering place. Otherwise, how can those poor bastards have the courage to ask rich people or noble about their wealth?

They might get beaten by guards the moment they come in front of some arrogant rich young man and if lady luck went to play with some other guy and their time, luck is not good, And they meet some old crazy guy, their entire family might sell to slave traders, let's not talk about going behind every rich man ass in Lucas Town and collect data about their wealth, and saw them in front of the public.

[ Name: Jin Filsi 

Race: Hume

Gender: Male

Age: 28 y/o

Occupation: Alchemist

Title: An Intelligent Loser

【Skill】

Alchemy ]

Huh? This is a quite interesting title, Myne thought while looking at title information.

【 An Intelligent Loser ( Title) 】

Some who have great skill to do big things but like to stay at home, spend most of their time with their job, can't understand other people thought even if they give them all kind of clues, and can't control their own powerful wife. 

Title effect: 1. Increase skill power by 30%.

2. Never felt bored when you are in your house.

And here I always thought that big bro Jin just acting to be afraid of Big Sis Maya but it seems like I was wrong. No wonder I never saw their any romantic moments, Myne thought while greetings big bro Jin with a smile.

“Good afternoon, big brother Jin.”

“Hello, Myne, So which type of herb do you bring today? 

By the way, do you know about the Yellow jelly flower, that grows in the slime nest?”

“Well, I don't have much time to study herbology, Why? Is something important happened related to it,” Myne asked while trying to change the topic since in order to not to miss any kind of precious herb in the forest while hunting, he asked big bro Jin to teach simple herbology. So I can identify normal herbs and make some extra profit but when I asked big bro Jin to teach me, Big Sis Maya overhead our conversation and forcefully make big bro Jin my personal alchemist teacher. 

“Ohh? So you didn't memories about those herbs till now? I give you this work a week ago! Seem like I have to tell your sister about this, Now is the time when you see your big sister's real face,” big bro Jin said with a big evil smile.

After hearing the clear warning, Myne took a deep breath in fear and said hurriedly, “brother Jin what are you talking about, I already study carefully it's just this time because of awakening, I was too excited and forget to remember all those herbs name.”

“Well, you have a point, so this time I'm forgiving you but this is not going to work next time.”

“I promise this not happen again, so what are you saying about Yellow jelly flower?” Myne asked after avoiding a little disaster.”

“As you would know, if you had studied your herbology properly, that yellow jelly flower used to make beauty cream, that's quite famous in noble women's but recently there is a sudden shortage of this flower in the market and because of this, Now people are buying this flower for four times more money than its normal price.

So if you find this flower in the forest, don't forget to collect them,” big bro Jin said while showing Myne the yellow jelly flower, so he can recognised it if he might encounter this flower in the forest.

“By the way, what is the current price of this flower?” Myne asked while returning the flower to big bro Jin.

“60 Cooper coins for every flower, this price is already sky high for normal wild flowers, Because till now, anyone can easily find them in forests.”

Just for some copper coin, he makes this whole thing like there is some kind of treasure, Myne thought with a frown, even since he get stealing hand skill, he already considered himself a wealthy person, so how can this little amount of money can make him happy and any random person on the road have more money than those unknown flowers.

“Okay, I will collect them if they come in my way, by the way, today I wanted to sell orc’s raw materials,” Myne said while taking out them from his storage pouch ( or we can say from his Inventory ) one by one.

I took out Orc teeth, eyes, intestinal organs, blood, bones, skins, and most important part of an Orc, his demon core! By the way, demon core is a small stone that we can find in the hearts of every demon race creature where they store their magic energy, not only is demon core used in alchemy, but it can also be used in other things such as a substitute of fuel for magic tool's, etc, and put them on the counter table.

As I finished taking out all the things, the smile on big bro Jin's face have long since vanished and he hurriedly asked in concern, “Myne, where you find all those things?”

After hearing same the question again, Myne starts telling the same story that he told Booj.

Big bro Jin didn't say anything after hearing my story but started thinking something while looking at me like how a pervert looked at a girl's breasts. 

But even though it looks like he clearly did not buy my story like Booj but he still didn't say anything just nodded his head.

“Just remembered that next time if you see an Orc, then run away from him, it will be not good for me if something happened to you,” big bro Jin said while looking behind me, ‘fear’ clearly written on his face.

“Ohh, Myne, so you defeat an Orc? Huh!”

Big Sis Maya asked me, who come down from the first floor with a juice glass in her hand.

She slowly put down the glass in front of me, while crossing her arms around her cheats. She looked at me with a smile and before asking, “So how did you defeat an Orc, tell me a little about it?”

Big bro Jin who knows his wife very well, give me the sign of ‘Aman’ before running away from the shop while making a little excuse that no one heard.

We'll... again I said the same story and Big Sis Maya just listen it silently until the end, she took a piece of Orc skin from the counter and me a simple question that destroy my entire story without any effect. 

“By the way, since Orc was heavily injured when you find him, then tell me, why his skin is so clean without any cuts?”

F*uk! I forgot about it. No wonder, big bro Jin didn't believe in my story, he also saw Org skin, Myne thought while trying to avoid direct eye contact with Big Sis Maya.

“So, you forgot this point, right! Now can you tell me where you find this Orc,” Big Sis Maya asked without being angry, but Myne know that this silence before the strom.

“We'll I found him in the forest near the town when today, I got there for hunting. He was resting under the tree, so I advantage of the situation, and with the use of my new skill I kill him before he could even fight with me,” Myne said truthfully, he really doesn't dare to lie again.

“‘Sigh’, you really know how to make me worry,” Big Sis Maya said while hugging me tightly.

“Remembered if you don't have full confidence, then never fight with someone whom you can't defeat. I didn't want to lose you like your mother,” Big Sis Maya said while tears continuously fell from her beautiful eyes.

“You know me, Sis how can I make this kind of low-level mistake, because I have full confidence in my skills that's why I fight with that Orc. So you can rest assured that I will always be with you,” Myne said while wiping her tears.

“That's a promise then, remembered that if I even found you injured, then I will break all your bones,” Big Sis Maya suddenly put away her caring face and said seriously while pinching my cheeks with her monster's strength.

“But still, since you defeat an Orc in three attacks just the next day after awakening, that was really remarkable work. You did quite a nice job, I am really proud of you,” Big Sis Maya said emotionally after releasing my cheeks. 

“That's all results of your training that I can defeat that Orc without any problems,” Myne said with a smile but because of his pinching, his cheeks become red as a tomato, so his smile looks quite funny.

“I hope so,” Big Sis Maya said with a smile.

Just we are talking, big bro Jin who only God knows when he comes into the shop, said while sitting on his place with his trademark smile, “Well then, let me have a look at the materials before you guys again start your brother-sister talks.” 

“Huh? you dismantled those parts quite we'll?? Even better than me, you really become an expert in this,” big bro Jin said While giving Myne a compliment.

“Okay, let’s finish the transaction, I’ll take all the intestines for 78 pieces of silver coins, the testicles for 20 pieces of silver coins, the bones for 95 silver coins, 30 pieces of silver coins for blood, 22 pieces of silver coins for the eyeballs and 3 gold coin for the Demon core.”

See, that's why people called Orc a walking treasure chest, I thought while receiving money from big bro Jin.

“By the way, Myne, since now you can defeat an Orc by himself then it won't be far when some girls put their eyes on you like hungry wolfs, so be careful from them and if you find any girl for yourself, first bring her to me, I want to know which type of girl you like,” Big Sis Maya said while giggling.

“But Sis, I want a girl as beautiful and smart as you, and I didn't know if I can find someone like her in this town,” Myne said with an embarrassing smile while taking a quick glance at her giant boobs before again looking at her eyes.

“Hu! Myne's courage is quite remarkable, that he want a girl like his sister, I pray from my heart that his wish become true, so he also knows my pain,” big bro Jin said in low voice.

“Dear, did you say something?”

“No! It's just your imagination, honey, I didn't say anything,” big bro Jin said hurriedly.

“But someone said that I am not beautiful as before now and he also insults my breasts while saying that I almost become a cow,” Big Sis Maya said with a sad tone while touching her big breasts and looking at big bro Jin, who is smiling worriedly at her.

“Who said that just tell me his name,” I said loudly while making my life the most serious face, no one can say bad comment on my favourite breasts.

As I said that in loud voice both Big Sis Maya and big bro Jin become surprised, they probably didn't expect this kind reaction from me, after all, they didn't know how much I like Big Sis Maya's breasts.

But after a little surprise, a gentle and satisfied smile appear on Big Sis Maya's face and she asked me, “And what are you going to do with him?”

I calm down a little and said without hesitation, “Nothing much, I just kidnapped him from his house and after giving him the best sleeping drug, I throw him on the butcher old man's bed in the middle of the night completely naked and the next morning I gather 20 or so people's and took them to butcher old man house and show them butcher old man and his bed sharing partner. After that, I spread rumours that he is gay and that likes to do adult things with men and butcher old men become the target of his savagery, and get him thrown out of town, then he will know that he should not speak ill of other people's favorite things.”

After I finish, big sis Maya looks at me with surprise, she didn't think that I will say this kind of thing just because someone insults her.

After some seconds of silence, a big smile appears on her beautiful face.

But from opposite to her, big bro Jin doesn't know why but he now sweating crazily like he saw her life's most horrible nightmare.

Both sister and brother are crazy, how am I stuck between them? If only I had listened to Myne's father that time, then today I would not have gone through all of this, big bro Jin thought with a little tear in his eyes.

I look at big bro Jin and asked, “brother Jin are you alright, why are you sweating this much without any reason?”

After hearing my voice, big bro Jin comes looked at me with some fear in his eyes and said with a smile, “nothing it's just too hot today.”

Then why didn't feel any hotness? I thought.

Hearing big bro Jin answer, Big Sis Maya suddenly started to laugh and said, “you don't have to worry about that person, I have already dealt with him, and after today I didn't think he even dare to think about something like that in his dreams and if he did then I will tell his name to you.”

“Ok then if you say so, but still, you are the most beautiful woman for me big sis remembered this and take care,” I said after giving her a tight hug to Big Sis Maya and saying goodbye to big bro Jin, who only nodded his head with a helpless smile, I walked out from the shop.

............

“So did you find information about the Orc? Big Sis Maya asked seriously, smile on her face vanished completely.”

“We'll, Town lord or forest inspection teams don't know anything about this, so I have to buy this information from the black market, looked at it,” big bro Jin said while giving a small paper to Big Sis Maya.

“How can those motherf*cker doesn't find this kind of thing under their nose?” Big Sis Maya said after reading the paper.

“We'll because they are quite busy since they are finding a good candidate for the princess since she is already at her marriage age.”

“This is a really important matter for those greedy bastards.”

“Do you want to tell about this to Myne?”

“No need, it seems like other than his wind magic skill, he also gets some physical type skills, and those Orcs are his perfect opponent to improve his control over his skills and even if something happened to him, I have placed an emergency Teleportation spell on him that will teleport me to him,” Big Sis Maya said while tearing out paper in her hand.

“By the way, So you still didn't want...... 

Before Big Sis Maya could finish her words big bro Jin handed her his money bag.

“you can buy any dress you like and you are the most beautiful women I ever saw in my life, okay,” big bro Jin said with some fear in his heart, just thinking about what Myne said make him feel chill in his lower body, after all, he is a normal guy, not a monster like his wife, if what Myne said, if he wanted to do it with him, then he can't do anything about it, other than asking for mercy.

After giving a quick kiss on Big Sis Maya's cheeks, Big bro Jin returned to his work

It seems like I have to give Myne a little gift when next time he comes. He really makes me happy today, Big Sis Maya thought while licking her red lips.

75