Chapter 10. Unlimited Magic Energy
3k 6 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that, while defeating two more Mutton sheep without using Magic skill, since it consumes too much energy, I advanced deep into the forest and finally found the Orc, or I say an Orc party. There are total three Orcs in the party. 

They are sitting under the tree, and look like they are taking a rest before going toward their hideout.

[ Name: Ouraam

Species: Demon Race

Gender: Male

【Skill】

None

【Ability】

Roar ]

[ Name: Oeaurm

Species: Demon Race

Gender: Male

【Skill】

None

【Ability】

Roar ]

[ Name: Olat

Species: Demon Race

Gender: Male

【Skill】

None

【Ability】

Rush ]

Since when did Orc start having names? But they don't seem powerful since non of them have any skill, they just have normal abilities, Myne thought while cutting their ability and pasting them to the tree beside him.

Should I try my luck on them, killing them will probably not going to be an easy task. The last time I can defeat that Orc because he was alone and I have enough magic energy to kill him but this time there is a total of three Orcs. Even if use my magic skill perfectly without making any mistake, even then I can only kill two Orcs before losing my all strength for some time, this doesn't seem like a good plan, Myne thought while hiding in a bush and observing the Orcs.

Out of three Orcs, one is sleeping peacefully with the support of a tree, while the other two talking with each other in their weird language.

Even though Orcs are quite idiot monsters but compared to normal Hume's but only until they didn't evolve, once they evolve into high Orc or Orc magicians they have the same intelligence as a 10-year-old child, so of course, they have their own communication language.

What kind of topics they are discussing so seriously, Myne asked himself with little curiosity, he also wanted to hear their conversation but that is not possible since there is no way to learn their language.

...

On the Orc side.

“Da_y_knw Bhegsy gat a Huum Wo'maa,” ( Do you know, Bheasay get a Hume woman.) First Orc said with a serious face.

“Mui! I Hl_rt fo'eo Oràm, Hj sã tà ma_st bō_yt, & cà gìe janm eai'y,” ( Muh! I heard from Orm, he said that she has a nice healthy body and might not have any problem to giving birth to three new little demons.) Other Orc said jealously, clearly, he also wants a nice woman for himself.

“Hj Oshu'Gun Aka'Magosh Res'tie, Hj Me't Oàe Mor gãtt Aka'Magosh F'o King,” ( recently the mountain spirits gave him too much blessing, he might also receive a blessing from the king as well if he made another little demon.) First Orc said with a sigh.

“Da Yàà Wo'tt T Wà'ka Hjm,” ( do you want to wake him up.) Other Orc said while pointing his finger at the sleeping Orc.

“L'ut Hj Sõ'p Làïte Oar, hw Haw'eui Per'dr Deai'tt T'oit,” ( let him sleep a little bit more, it's his turn to guard tonight.) First Orc said laying on the ground and looking at the sky.

“Be T'ee_Roe Mà Ttet Tha'ry Ywr Sat'iy Sod Yàa & Néo Lei'eni Voët Oerēo, Syi Gwīna Taa Jà'nm taa Dêomn?” ( By the way, I heard that your partner left you and now living with Oeror, and I also heard that she going to give birth a little demon, is that true? ) Other Orc asked innocently to the first Orc who is enjoying the sunset.

First Orc's eyes become red as heard about his Infidel female Orc partner who left him because he doesn't have much power to satisfy her sexual demands, he looked at the other Orc who had just sprinkled salt on his old wounds and said loudly, “Mì We'le Gol'Kosh! B'œt eof_Tewm Kewi,” ( I will kill both of them with my axe when we returned, now shut the hell up, if you didn't want to receive a beating.)

After saying that first Orc closed his eyes while turning his back toward the other Orc, who still doesn't understand why the first Orc suddenly become angry.

After that other Orc also starts playing with stones since there is no one left with whom he can talk.

{A/N: This is my first time writing Orcish (the primary language of the orcs ), I write Orcish language because I want to make the story more interesting, and most of the Orcish language words come from my imagination, so don't it too seriously, hahahahuh! ( laughing awkwardly ) and if you have little extra time, then please tell me in the comments how you like Orcish, thanks for reading.}

...

Myne, who is still thinking about what to do, saw two Orc who is just a moment ago talking peacefully suddenly, one of them started shouting at the other Orc and after that, he closed his eyes, seems like trying to fall asleep.

Even though I didn't know what happened between them, since they only say word's like “Balab Balabalabalb balab blabalabalab balaballlb, blabalb, Balabalblabbab” but I think this is my best chance to take action against them. For this work I also have a perfect skill, that I just got today, Myne thought while using his newly acquired magic skill【Support Magic・Sleep】.

Like last time a small white color circle with unknown symbols appear on his palm and started spreading white smoke toward the Orc party but just after the smoke travel 5-meters away, it become invisible.

Where does smoke disappear suddenly? Myne thought while activating the Sleep magic skill again but again just as smoke made 5-meter distance from him, it again becomes invisible without Myne knowing.

Do I have too little magic that I can't activate this skill? Myne thought confusedly, this is the first time that his skill doesn't work properly.

Wait a minute, it seems like skill is still working, just because of its effect that smoke becomes invisible after making a curtain distance from skill caster, Myne suddenly realized, because the Orc who is playing with rock's suddenly laid down on the ground and fall asleep.

Now I just have to wait for a little while until they fall deep asleep and harvest their life without any effort, Myne thought with a smile while rubbing his hands like a professional businessman who just saw a rich customer in his shop.

15 minutes later...

They seem like sleeping quite well, Myne said to himself while throwing a small rock at the Orc who is sleeping on the ground like a baby, in order to confirm that everything is okay before going in front of those sleeping Orcs.

The stone smashed on the Orc's butt but Orc doesn't feel anything and he continued his peaceful sleeping.

It seems like everything is okay, Myne said while walking towards Orcs with his dagger.

First, he comes in front of the Orc who is sleeping from the start under the tree.

Since you like sleep so much then let me give you permanent sleep, Myne said and activate his skill 【 Dagger・Extreme】 and skillfully struck the dagger in his heart with all his strength.

Feeling sudden pain in his heart, the Orc hurriedly open his eyes but it was still too late, he only got a chance to see his killer handsome face before falling into darkness forever.

After seeing Orc's body disappear from the ground, Myne nodded his head with satisfaction and walked toward the other Orc whom he had hit with a stone.

This time again without any trouble he harvests one more Orc life, it's just this time he stabs dagger in his brain rather than stabbing in his heart. 

Mother always said that in life always do something new, so you don't feel bored, Myne thought while walking slowly toward the last Orc.

But just as he was two meters away from the Orc, suddenly he felt goosebumps all over his body, so he hurriedly jumped backward with all his strength.

Just as Myne jump backward, the Orc whom life he going to harvest suddenly open his eyes and jumped toward Myne with intention of a surprise attack.

Ohh! Shit, when the f*ck did he wake up? if I was a little bit late, then I certainly don't end very well, Myne said while trying to calm down.

On the other side, The Orc also looks around in order to find his teammates while shouting loudly, which of course, Myne doesn't understand.

Olà't, Oea'um Q_ur Ur Yer'coej Iea'iehh Aiwe_kihe Yaa? ( Olat, Oeaurm where are you. Damn! where the hell are those idiots?) The Orc said while taking his double-headed battleaxe that doesn't seem in good condition from the ground and looked at Myne angrily like he is the one who steal his wife.

After hearing about his Infidel wife from another Orc, he is pretending to fall asleep in order to hide his tears from the other Orc but who knows that when he was silently crying while remembering his wife's harsh words that she said before leaving, he heard the sound of light footsteps behind him. 

Since most of the Orcs have weights more than 100 kg so clearly they can't make those kinds of light footsteps.

The Orc thought and decides to wait for his enemy to come near him before making a surprise attack. The Orc plan might work perfectly if have waited a little bit longer.

How can he don't fall asleep? Myne thought while using both 【 Leg Strength Enhancement・Small】 and 【 Swift Feet・Small】 skills on himself while increasing his agility.

Just as Myne was about to use speed reduction magic skill on the Orc, the Orc roared loudly while running toward him with the speed that even a horse has to feel ashamed in front of him.

Seeing Orc coming toward himself, Myne also starts running toward the backside at high speed, since he doesn't have any skill that makes him powerful enough to fight with an Orc.

So rather than fighting with an Orc without sufficient strength in close combat like an idiot, he prefers to fight with his long-distance skills and he still remembers the afternoon warning. If Big Sis Maya knows that just after receiving her warnings, he gets injured by an Orc, then she certainly breaks all his bones, so it will be better for him to play safe.

With help of his skills, Myne soon makes enough distance between himself and the Orc to use one magic skill on the Orc.

Myne stops running and hurriedly use【Support Magic・Speed Reduction】on the Orc.

Skill active and the Orc speed decrease visible naked eyes.

The Orc who suddenly lost his speed, also has question marks on his head, since this is the first time he saw something like that.

While Orc is still confessed, Myne wasn't, seeing that the Orc lost his force, he hurriedly cast his most powerful magic skill 【 Magic・Wind】 on him.

Like an arrow, a Wind blade shot from Myne's palm, and with little luck and close distance, successfully managed to cut off the Orc right arm.

Gorrrrrrr.....

After feeling crazy pain in his right arm, the Orc roared loudly enough to wake up half of the monsters in the forest.

Ohhh! It seems like, he has been feeling pain quite a lot, as a gentleman, I should help him to relieve his pain, Myne thought.

The Orc after crying loudly looked at Myne with full hated and pain. He tightens his grip on his double-headed battleaxe and again starts running toward Myne in slow motion, while blood continually falls from his wounded right arms without any stop.

It seems like he really hates me with all his heart, now he probably swearing at my entire family, Myne thought while nodding his head, if someone cut off his arm, then he also hates his enemy with all his bones.

But what should I do know? I can only use one more magic attack before running out all my magic energy and if I miss that attack then my game will be over, Myne thought grabbing his dagger tightly.

In the end, I still have to fight with him in close combat but at least now I can handle him since he is quite injured now, Myne thought while using his skill 【 Strong Arm】 that he got from first Orc.

Just as Myne use 【 Strong Arm】 skill, his both arm's temperature suddenly increases a lot and red nerves started to appear all over them, but the strange thing is that even after all this chance he doesn't feel any kind of pain.

What's going on with this skill? Last time when I use this skill then there wasn't this kind of reaction, then what's wrong this time, Myne thought but before he could think properly, he saw a big double-handed battleaxe flying toward him at high speed.

Myne hurriedly jumped right side, while avoiding the battleaxe with great difficulty, if he was a little slower then he might as well book a ticket for heaven.

What's going on with Orcs nowadays? When did have this kind of battle experience?? Myne thought while standing up from the ground.

You should not have thrown away your weapon, Myne said while running toward the Orc.

After coming in from the Orc Myne slashed his dagger at Orc's stomach with all his might.

Myne only felt like he cutting soft meat, as he made a huge cut on the Orc stomach with his dagger without much effort.

Huh? When did Orc's skin become so soft, Myne thought while dodging the Orc incoming attack and again he attack on the Orc back with his dagger.

Like last time, the dagger cut the Orc skin easily while giving Orc a big wound on his back.

The Orc let out a loud painful roar while kneeling on the ground.

Myne who considers himself a gentleman didn't let the Orc suffer much in the pain and skillfully cut off the Orc head.

Finally, after seeing the Orc's body disappear in front of him, Myne let out a deep breath while relaxing his body and sitting on the ground.

Soon after Myne killed the last Orc, his skills also lost their effects and his arms also became normal, other than little numbness there are no other side effects.

It seems like my skills somehow become powerful, that is why after using it my arms strengthen quite a lot, that's why I can easily cut off the Orc hard skin, Myne thought while laying on the ground.

Because continues the use his skills, he has already used all his magic energy, and now his head started to feel dizzy.

Every Hume body can only store a certain amount of magic energy inside their body and the Hume body automatically collects magic energy from the atmosphere.

Magic energy can use in casting skills, and after using all magic energy that person immediately lost his consciousness until he recovered completely. Most of the time magic-related skills consume more magic energy than normal physical skills.

Mother once said that every time someone level up, magic energy inside their body also increases, so they have more chance to use their skills and improve them.

'Sigh', What the use of having thousands of skills if you don't enough energy to use them, Myne thought while looking at the sky that already become red because of the sunset.

If only I also have unlimited energy like my Inventory so I can bombard my opponent with all types of magic skills, without any worry.

It seems that I become too much greedy recently, I already have that most people can't even imagine and now I want more, Myne thought with a little smile.

But suddenly an idea pop-up in Myne's mind, which made his heart beat faster in excitement.....

After that Myne follow his plan, and immediately open his Inventory.

I hope this plan will work, Myne thought and after praying to all gods whom he know, he put one hand on my heart, where everyone's magic energy was stored, and close my eyes while giving commend from his mind to Inventory like how he does whenever he wants to take out or put something in the Inventory.

Just as he give command with his mind, he suddenly felt like something inside his body vanished and transfer into the Inventory.

Myne open his eyes and saw a small beans size blue crystal inside one of his Inventory boxes.

Now I hope this plan works properly without any error, Myne said hopefully.

Half an hour later.

Yessss!... Myne shouted loudly while scaring birds.

Hahaha! Now I don't have to worry about my magic energy consumption, I am truly a genius, Myne said while laughing loudly.

What I did now is a simple plan that suddenly comes into my mind out of thin air, just when I am thinking about Inventory, I thought that since I can put and take out anything inside from my Inventory then why don't I just store all my magic energy directly into Inventory instant of storing it in my body?

And my simple but impossible-looking plan worked wonderfully.

Now, my body will collect magic energy from the atmosphere all day and night and store it in the Inventory directly and when I need I can just use magic energy directly from the Inventory. 

After that, I shot a Wind blade at a nearby tree, which easily cut off the tree into two. after having confirmed that everything working normally and nothing changed because magic energy is coming from Inventory instead of my body, then I let out a long sigh of relief.

This is called being a child of the lady luck, Myne thought happily while walking toward the town.

It seems that I have missed a beautiful girls dinner invitation and also my chance of losing virginity (╥﹏╥), I hope she doesn't take this seriously, Myne thought with a helpless smile while looking at the dark sky.

 

67