Chapter 12. Angry Sister
3.1k 19 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Fucking Big Sis Maya in all positions that I know for entire 2 hours and Cumming inside her at least 5 times did I stop, with a satisfied smile on my face and body covered in sweat on our face. As for Big Sis Maya, who is many times more powerful than me, 2 hours of sex can consider a good warm-up but this is clearly not enough to satisfy her.

“Myne, I didn't expect that you last this long,” Big Sis Maya said with a happy smile while wearing her clothes.

“But I still can't satisfy you, I said with a helpless smile.”

“Don't worry about it, even though you can't satisfy me completely but it was still my life's best sex, before this I hardly have sex for more than half an hour, since Jin's little brother doesn't have enough power to last even a single hour me, compare to him, you are entirely different level and I am more than satisfied with you,” Big Sis Maya said while a kiss on my lips.

“By the way, this is the master key of our house, if you want to come into the house, then you can directly come from the back door, you don't need to ask permission from me or Jin, since this is also your house. I didn't give you this because you said that you don't want to disturb me and Jin right, but now since you already accept me then quietly accept this as well, otherwise, I might become unhappy,” Big Sis Maya said with a big smile, that clearly doesn't look like a good thing.

“I understand Sis, you don't have to worry about it if I need anything then I will directly come to my this house,” Myne said seriously.

“That's good then, now if you don't have a plan to go for another round with me, then put on your clothes, and come to the kitchen I make something good for you since you might be hungry after losing your virginity,” Big Sis Maya said while walking toward the kitchen.

“Okay, I am coming in 2 minutes, I said while searching for my clothes in the bedroom,” since Big Sis Maya was the one who removes my clothes so, of course, she doesn't put them around peacefully in her heat mode, that time her mind was filled with all kind of things, and she just throws my clothes around like noble throw away their maid's after using them.

“Now where the hell is my underwear?”

.....

After eating super delicious food from Big Sis Maya hand's, that was clearly more batter in both quality and taste from comparing to outside food that I eat once in while, now I am sitting in front of the counter and looking at Big Sis Maya who is opening the shop door.

“So, Myne, how did you come to the shop so early today? Doesn't you always wander around in the forest at this time??” Big Sis Maya asked before sitting down in front of me.

“Yes, I come here to sell some material and I also need a little help from big bro Jin.”

“Ohh! So you didn't come to meet me huh,” Big Sis Maya said while making a sad face.

“No, No, how can this be, of course, I also wanted a tight hug from Big Sis while enjoying your breasts massage,” I said embarrassingly.

“Hahaha, I knew it, you are really a big pervert, but doesn't you just sell your Orc materials yesterday?” Big Sis Maya asked after laughing like a little child.

“Well, as you know, I just got my skills and after defeating an Orc, my excitement level was at its peak, so after leaving here, I eat something at Inn and directly returned to the forest for hunting. Originally my target was Mutton sheep, as you also know how much that damn sheep bothered me all those years, so I went to settle out our old accounts but when I didn't find them at the outer layer of the forest, I decided to go deep into the forest and there I saw three Orcs that resting under the tree. So after doing some planning and confirming that everything is under my control, I made some traps and easily killed all Orcs without any effort.

By the way, before you say anything, No, I didn't forget your warning as you already saw my entire body just some moment ago, there are no injuries, so you can rest assured that I will always be careful when doing those kinds of things,” Myne said with full of confidence.

*Bang..... 

But what Myne didn't expect was that after hearing about his thriller fight with Orcs, Big Sis Maya become so angry that she lost her calm, and with a simple slap of her palm, the poor counter table in front of her split into two parts, clearly she wasn't in good mood.

“What did you say? Just a day after awakening your skills, you start fighting with three Orcs at once, it was still okay if you fight with a single Orc but three at once?? Are you lost your mind, did you think that you have seen enough world that now you start searching for the best way to die??? If so then come here, today I fulfill your this wish,” Big Sis Maya said angrily while throwing the broken table right side of her with a single wave of her hand, and the wooden table was also like a small toy in front of her monsters strength without any resistance immediately flew away.

“Sis, What happened, why are you so angry?” Myne asked even though he already knows the answer but he can't think of any other works at this moment, who would have thought that after hearing about his fight with Orcs, Big Sis Maya become so angry?

“Ohh! So now you don't even know about your mistake huh? Let me help you to remember it,” Big Sis Maya said with a smile that doesn't look like a smile.

Just as Myne wanted to say something a big fist smashed on his head which made so much pain that he almost lost his consciousness but before he could even have time to cry, a loud sound of slap sounded in the shop and just like that Big Sis Maya start beating Myne like a professional while controlling her power.

Five minutes later...

Myne, who gets a good beating from Big sis Maya laying on the ground like a dead dog. His handsome face replaces with a pig-like face, clearly, Big Sis Maya didn't hold back while slapping him. His head hair also becomes flat like he just put slime gel on them after getting a good amount of fist smashed on his head. His butt is flat like they are burning on fire because Big Sis Maya vent her most of anger on them, poor butt.

“Here drink this, this will make your body less painful,” Big Sis Maya said while giving Myne a green potions bottle.

“Thankuu Sis,” Myne said with a weird tone.

Myne hurriedly drinks green potions in the bottle, because currently, his body really hurting like hell. 

Only God knows what kind of weird potion, Big Sis Maya give him that just after drinking the potion pain that he is feeling all over started to disappear slowly but unlike normal healing potions that also heal injuries on the body with pain, this potion only lessened his pain but didn't heal his injuries on the body.

Even though Myne wants to ask what kind of healing potion he just drank but after thinking that Big Sis Maya's mood is not good and this is also possible that he might get beaten again, he decided to forget about it.

“How do you feel now,” Big Sis Maya asked without making any expression.

“I feel much better now, Sis,” Myne said with a smile, but Big Sis Maya only saw his pink swollen face with two panda eyes.

“Good, so now we can continue our talk, come sit here,” Big Sis Maya said while pointing at the chair in front of her.

“Do I really have to sit, can't I just talk while standing?” Myne asked painfully while gently rubbing his butt.

“No you can't, now don't talk nonsense, and sit down.”

Myne like a good child immediately followed her order and sit down in front of her.

Ohh F*ck! My butt is Hurting so much, Myne thought while sitting on the chair, if Big Sis Maya wasn't sitting in front of him like a demon, then I never dared to sit down on the chair with his butt in current condition.

“Do you know why I punished you?”

“Because I did something that was beyond my capacity and even for a single mistake, I would have to pay for it with my life?”

“Yes, at least now you know about your mistake, so learn from it, and never do something like this again, otherwise next time you might not receive this kind of light punishment from me,” Big Sis Maya said with a serious face.

“I understand Sis,” Maya said while nodding hurriedly.

“It will be better for you if you understand this,” Big Sis Maya said with a smile.

Even though I know that she doing this everything for me, so I don't do this kind of thing again and this is also her way to express her love for me but I think that it will be more better for me if I don't mention those kinds of thing like fight with Orcs or any other dangerous monsters to her, for me she is more dangerous then any monster Myne thought.

“Okay Sis, then I am going now, I think I need some rest, I will come back tomorrow for my work,” I said while standing up from my chair.

After that hug her a little and give her a light kiss on her lips and started walking towards the exit.

“By the way, take this with you, so people don't make your fun on the road,” Big Sis Maya said with a smile while giving me a white cloth to hide my face.

“Thank you, Sis, you really know how to make me happy,” Myne said while receiving white cloth from Big Sis Maya.

But just as Myne was about to leave the shop while covering his face with a cloth, big bro Jin open the door and entered in the shop.

After seeing me, first, he stared at me like he saw new species of monster, with full of amazement, and then after confirming that I am Hume, not a monster, he controls his laughter before asking, “Sir how can I help you?” Clearly, he doesn't recognize me but he still does not forget to make fun of me.

“He is Myne and today, you can't help him,” Big Sis Maya who again sits down on the chair said with a smile.

“What! You are Myne? But Myne, what happened to you?? Who beat you like this, you look like a pig,” big bro Jin asked hurriedly.

“Nothing, today Sis show me her love too much, that's all. Okay, big bro Jin you can ask the rest of the story to Sis, I am going home now, I think need some rest,” Myne said painfully while rubbing my butt and walking out of the shop.

big bro Jin, who himself had gone through this kind of experience many times in the past immediately finds that Myne finally got to see his wife's bad side, before this Myne only saw her lovely and caring side, and that always make him jealous because he was only one who has to endure his wife anger but now he is not alone.

Finally, now I have someone with whom I can share my pain, big bro Jin thought while wiping his imagery tears(╥‿╥).

“Honey, what did Myne do, that you beat him so hard, I didn't even recognize him with his current look,” big bro Jin asked hurriedly while coming in front of Big Sis Maya, he really want to know what kind of great work Myne did that he wakes up his wife's inner demon.

“Sigh! Yesterday after leaving here, he went to the forest and fight with three Orcs at once,” Big Sis Maya said while rubbing her forehead, clearly she is still in bad mood.

“What!!! he fights with three Orcs at once? Does he think that life is too easy, that he starts looking for a way to get into trouble?? And When did Orcs become so easy to target that now even a newly awakened child can easily beat them???” big bro Jin asked surprisingly.

“It seems like we underestimate his skills, or I was so weak that I never find out that Orc was so weak monsters,” big bro Jin said while doubting himself.

“That is not the main point, the point is that after awakening his skills, it seems that Myne started to become careless, so in order to discipline him, I finally had to become a little strict with him and give him a proper punishment so he understands that he is not alone in the world and his Big Sis not going to tolerate this kind of carelessness,” Big Sis Maya said seriously while blue energy starts leaking from her body because how angry she was.

“Yes, I think your right, You should punish him a little more so he can't do this kind of thing again,” big bro Jin said while trying to hide his smile like taking pleasure in other people's misfortune.

“By the way, honey, what happened to our counter table?” big bro Jin asked lightly so he should not become the target of his wife's anger.

“Ohh! Nothing, it seems like our counter table become a little old, I just put my palm on it, and it broken into two parts,” Big Sis Maya said.

“You just put your palm on the table? Then why is one part of the counter table smashed on the Wall?” big bro Jin thought but he doesn't have the courage to ask this.

“Okay, dear! You can buy a new table if you want, I am going home, I think I need some rest after all this event,” Big Sis Maya said while walking toward their house on the first floor.

Buy a new table? Where can I find this kind of high-quality wood in this small town?? big bro Jin thought with a little tear in his eyes.

.....

“Today, a person has been bestowed with an interesting skill.”

“.....f you especially come to report me, then it must be something considerable. What kind of skill he got?”

“It is【Appraisal・Complete】”

 “Oh?”

“It is a great skill that has all properties of every Appraisal that we know, like Appraisal ・Age, Appraisal・gender, etc.”

Within a dark room, two people are talking with each other.

The conversation between these two people will have a great impact on Myne’s life, but of course, there’s no way Myne knows of this now.

65