Chapter 14. Aisha Laurel
2.4k 11 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First time in my life I saw someone as beautiful as her. So far although I saw many girls but not a single one can compare to her and if you ask me about her beauty scale point, then without any hesitation I would say that she has 10 out of 10 points on the beauty scale.

She is a natural beauty without any makeup. She has golden color long and silky hair that comes to her butt, big green eyes, and a dainty nose, every time she smiled she shows her shiny halo-white teeth and red juicy lips. She has tender and glossy white jade-like skin, a shapely figure, a perfectly shaped body, D-cup size big breasts, and well-rounded butts, that any man after seeing can't take off his eyes.

She is wearing a white shirt with long sleeves that holding her big breasts inside it with all his might, and a black color long skirt that comes to her knees, she looks like a professional receptionist girl, in this dress.

She is perfect, I am already started falling in love with her, even though I just saw her first time. So this is what people called ‘Love at first sight’, Myne thought with a smile.

Just yesterday big sis said that now, I should start searching a good wife for myself but I don't expect that just the next day I found someone that has everything that a man can expect from her partner. Now the only thing left is to see her character. If she is the same beautiful from the inside as she looks from the outside, then I can say that I found myself a perfect wife.

Do I also have some kind of luck-related hidden skill that I don't know, otherwise why is my luck start shining like the sun after awakening? Myne thought happily.

Although I immediately wanted to go in front of her, so I can talk with her but I control myself and started to observe her before making any kind of move.

In the adventurer guide, all kinds of people come and go every minute like ants, and if she can steal my heart without doing anything just with her look alone, then most of the men who saw her surely have the same reaction as me, then some of the brave men probably have tried their luck on her but looking at her earlier action and some adventure who is trying to impress her some moment ago, it seems that no one success in impressing her.

So she is still single huh? It seems like I still have the chance, Some seconds ago I was still worried that what happened if she has a lover but it seems like I was just overthinking, but this is not my fault since looking at her age it is clear that she is around 20 year old and at this age, most of the girls have a child if not two. So it is quite rare to find a single girl at this age. But it seems like she doesn't find a good partner that's why she is still single.

That was my thought, who knows if she has any other story but anyway, this is a good thing for me. 

Now since I found you, and if everything goes as planned, then don't worry, you probably not going to stay single for too long, I thought with a smile, while slowly turnaround and start walking toward an empty table.

Even though it was my turn to go on the counter but I didn't want to take things lightly before meeting my future wife, only if she doesn't have any problem with her personality or behavior. I don't want a wife who only looks good but has too many inner faults and act like a bitch, since for me her inner beauty is more important than her outer beauty.

I walk towards a corner where I can observe everything perfectly and sit down at an empty table.

After 10 minutes of observing her, and drinking two glasses of different flavors of fruit juice which was super tasty, even though it cost me 50 silver coins really expensive but still fruit juice was so damn good. 

So where was I? ohh yes, so after observing her for some time, now I have a little understanding of her personality and nature.

She is a good person who does her work with full attention. Every time someone comes to her for help, and asked anything related to her work, then she answers them with a beautiful light smile but if someone tries to flirt with her or do other things to impress her, then she just ignores them completely without any hesitation. 

She also has a good relationship with her co-workers, since every time they have a problem, they come to her for help like she is their manager. ‘Sigh', too naive, clearly they are taking advantage of her in name of friendship but she didn't have a single bit of idea about it.

Everything about her is okay till now, but one thing I still don't understand is that for some reason not a single guy tried to do anything funny with her, like convincing her forcefully or put pressure on her, or any other type of thing that you can see normally when a beautiful girl comes in a public place, then there was always one or two those kinds of people present there, who do something different from other people, but here they all always show her polite attitude like they are all born gentleman who never thinks anything bad about others.

 It seems like if I wanted to win her heart I also have to follow some of my father's techniques.

Father always said that he successfully win mother's heart, because he always respects her with all his heart, not just to show her or to impress her but truly. He never talk lied to her or did anything that can hurt her ( even if wants, he still can't do that ). He always says that if you like someone, then just say her truth, what you think about her, any kind of foundation built on a lie does not last long. 

Although my father's words are right and somehow, he even succeeded in winning my mother's heart, that was like winning a jackpot from him but if I really wanted her to be my woman, then I need something more than just my father's techniques since this technique mostly works in the middle stage of the relationship. At starting phase of the relationship, I need something to make her interested in me.

What should I do know? I can't use any normal woman impressing trick on her, as I use on June or Lucy, since those kinds of things probably not going to work. 

‘Sigh’, I can't think of any kind of plan to make her interested in me, since I don't have sufficient information about her, now I am feeling like I am shorting arrow in darkness without knowing where is my target. Well anyway after joining the adventure guild, I can meet her daily so I have more than enough time to gather information about her and make a perfect plan to seduce her. For now, I just use my most polite way to talk with her and make a good first impression, while asking her some questions related to my work, for which I came here, Myne thought while again standing in the counter line.

After 5 minutes, it was again Myne's turn. Myne who is carefully looking at the counter girl, so she doesn't think that he is a pervert, finally comes in front of her and greeted her with the most beautiful and cute smile that he ever made in his 15 years of life.

“Good Morning”.

Now since we only have 2 meters of distance between us, so I can finally use 【 Appraisal・Complete 】on her to gather the most information about her, her name.

[ Name: Aisha Laurel

Race: Hume

Gender: Female

Age: 20 years old

Occupation: Adventurer's Guild's Receptionist, Retired B-Rank Adventurer, First Class Cook.

Title: Queen Of Archery, Heart Breaker, Master Chef.

【Skill】

Magic • Healing-Large 

Archery • Sacred 

Cooking ]

【 Queen Of Archery ( Title ) 】

When Someone defeats his/her opponent with a single arrow more than 100 times without missing, then the host gets this title.

Title effect: 1. Increase power of archery type attack by 30%.

2. Eyes sight increase by 50%

3. Can see more better at night.

【 Heart Breaker ( Title ) 】

After rejecting more than 300 all kinds of men, no matter if he was poor or rich without any hesitation, then the host get this title.

Title effect: 1. Increase inner Intuition by 30%.

2. Any kind of negativity that comes from people can reduce to 70%.

3. Sometimes can feel other people's deepest Desires related to the host.

【 Master Chef ( Title ) 】

When any kind of dish made by you impresses other people to the extent that they can do anything to eat food made by you, then the host gets this title.

Title effect: 1. Increase food quality by 40%.

2. Increase other people's impression in a positive way toward you after eating your food.

3. 1% chance that after eating your food other person becomes your loyal servant permanently, only if he/she is weaker than you.

F*ck! This is the status of a receptionist girl? Other than Big Sis Maya, who can consider a monster in girl disguise, she is the second person who has the best skills that I ever saw till now. The combination of archery and recovery skills can consider a lucky star of any adventure team and the nightmare of her opponent.

I don't think that even the princess of this kingdom has this kind of status. Not only does she has the perfect combination of archery and healing magic but she is also a super cook, who can hypnotize people with her cooking alone. Even though there is only 1% possibility that she can hypnotize people weaker than her but this is still possible.

If people know about her this power then, they probably stop eating food made by her, who knows one day you enjoying super delicious food made by a beautiful girl but suddenly you felt a little weird and started to acknowledge her as a master like a slave without any control. I think if people know about this, then 97% of people probably abandoned their idea about her.

It will be better for me if I don't eat food made by her until I become more powerful than her, only then, I will feel safe. 

But Why every beautiful woman who comes into my life and with whom I fall in love is so dangerous, why can't they ever be normal like most of the girls? Myne thought with little tears in his eyes(╥﹏╥).

So that's why no one dares to do anything funny with her. it seems like they all know that she is not someone with whom they can mess around easily. But this is a good thing for me since now, I don't have to worry that someone can steal her from me easily.

Aisha, Who is looking at papers after hearing my polite and sweet voice, looked up with a little surprised expression and after seeing my handsome face with a pretty smile, she stared at me seriously like she is in deep thought, but soon she become normal and with a beautiful smile on her face, she replied, “Good morning, How can I help you?”

It seems like just now, her title ‘Heart Breaker’ activated, that's why she suddenly start thinking so seriously while looking at me but since I don't have any negative thoughts about her, so she probably doesn't feel anything from me. Her title effects are more dangerous than her skills, but thank God, that she doesn't know about her titles, so she doesn't take their effects seriously, otherwise, I probably have to work more harder in order to win her love Myne thought silently.

“Hello, can you please tell me, how can I join the adventure guild? And if you don't mind then can you explain to me all terms and conditions of the adventure guild??” Myne asked with a smile while looking into Aisha's beautiful green eyes.

Hearing my request Aisha becomes more surprised and a dumbfounded expression appears on her face like she saw some kind of weird magic.

Why is she making this kind of expression? Myne thought confusedly, he doesn't say anything weird that she makes this kind of face.

“Miss, are you okay? Why are you looking so surprised??” Myne asked with little concern.

After hearing Myne's voice, Aisha finally come to her sense and she hurriedly replied to Myne's questions with a little embarrassing smile, “Nothing! I was become little surprised after hearing your request since you are the first person who ever asked me about adventure guild terms and conditions before joining it in my one year of this job. Most of the people never asked about this kind of thing, they all wanted to become famous adventures but they never asked a most common thing about the adventure guild become joining. They all think that the adventure guild is some kind of charity organization that only give them benefits without asking anything in return, so they just join the adventure guild without fully knowing about it.”

“Well I don't think that this is their fault since most of the people who come to join the adventure guild hardly have any kind of education, they might have heard about those kinds of things but since they don't know the meaning of this kind of things, and adventure guild rarely do anything bad with adventure so they don't take those kinds of things seriously and just join the adventure guild without knowing about it,” Myne said naturally without making any kind of expression.

Anyway, this kind of thing is normal since only noble get to know this kind of thing but they also don't take it seriously, since most of noble prefer enjoyment over study. As for how I know those kinds of things, well when you have a mother who knows politics as a teacher, then you learn many things no matter if you want to learn it or not, this kind of things related to study never was in children hands.

Aisha again makes a surprised expression as she heard my explanation, clearly, she never expected she kind of answer for me.

“Ohh? It seems like you know quite a lot of things,” Aisha said with a beautiful smile.

“Thanks for the compliment, I had a nice teacher when I was a child,” Myne said with a smile. 

It seems like my plan of making a first good impression on her is going very well. Now I only have to go on with the flow without making any mistakes, Myne thought.

“So what do you want to know about the adventure guild?” Aisha asked.

“We'll, as you can see this is my first time coming to the adventure guild and if I say the truth, then I hardly know anything about it, so if you don't mind then I want to know everything about the adventure guild terms and conditions,” Myne said with a smile.

“We'll as you said before that since most of the people who join the adventure guild come of normal background, who hardly have any kind knowledge, so in order to make people more comfortable, the adventure guild makes their policies simple as possible, so people can understand them without any problem.

The terms and conditions of the adventure guild are like this...

・A free Guild Card will be issued as you join the adventure guild, which can be used as a formal identification document, that will work in all cities or towns in this kingdom but if you want that your adventure guild card also works in other places then you have to pay for a special card, which works in all kingdom present in this continent.

 ・The guild is generally a place to mediate the requests as work for adventurers and took 10% of money or reward from adventure for every mission they complete and give the remaining 90% reward that written in the mission description. 

・There is a rank system for adventurers, and by completing requests or missions the rank will gradually increase and with every increase in rank, the adventurer will be able to receive requests with a better reward.

・There are four types of requests or missions that adventures normally get:

(Subjugation) (Harvesting) (Escort) and (Special).

To rank up, it is necessary to complete requests or missions as much as possible.

A request which involves the life and death of people in the town where the rank of adventurer does not matter is called an ( Emergency Mission ) and it is a compulsory duty to accept it and if an adventurer does not participate in an emergency mission then he will receive a heavy penalty.

・Materials obtained from quests or outside quests can be sold, the guild doesn't have anything to do with adventurer's property.

・There is no need for guild members to pay the tax directly.

A part of the request reward will be deducted beforehand for the tax every month.

・If no requests are accepted in a long time mostly within 3 months, one will be expelled from the guild, and the country will claim the unpaid tax from when one was still a guild member.

・If guild members did something that make the adventure guild Infamous, then the guild has the right to block that member from all the adventure guilds of this kingdom.

And guild also doesn't have the right to interfere with adventurer life and privacy or leak guild member's information to anyone, unless the guild doesn't have any external Pressure.

So those are all the adventure guild terms and conditions, do you have any questions about it?” Aisha said with her same beautiful smile.

It seems like everything is normal and other than giving my personal information to other people, there is nothing to worry about, and if I want to go to other kingdoms then I have to spend quite a lot of money to make a special guild card, Myne thought, even though Aisha doesn't mention the price of special guild card but as an experienced businessman, Myne could tell that price of special guild card is probably not simple.

Thanks for your time Miss, you really help me quite a lot, Myne said with a sincere smile.

“Please don't say those kinds of things, it's my job to explain you those kinds of things, and I am really glad that I can help you,” Aisha said with a smile.

“So are you want to become an adventure?” Aisha asked with a little curiosity.

“Yes, it will be easy for me to find work after becoming an adventure,” Myne said.

But Just as I answered her question, I hear a rough and annoying voice full of disdain from behind me.

“Tch, look guys, now even a brat who doesn't have any pubic hair wants to become an adventurer? Oye Brat, Are you looking down on us?!”

......

{ Hello everyone, before we could say goodbye, I want to say something.

First: Thank you ‘Puggan Se’ for his support, I really appreciate for your support. Your support give me more energy and confidence to write book with more passion.

Second: from now on I will say ‘Thank You’ to my every supporter, at end of the chapter, so you guys can enjoy book more happily without my little interference at starting of the chapter.

And like always: Happy Reading (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ 

53