Chapter 17. Exclusive Receptionist.
2k 4 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

……huh? when did I have a green color ceiling in my bedroom?? Myne thought as he opened his eyes.

"Ah!…… So you finally woken up? After seeing you sleeping so deeply, for some moment I thought that you not going to wake up before tomorrow."

While my mind was still a mess, I heard a familiar woman’s voice.

I looked at my left side, where the voice came and I saw Aisha, who was sitting there with a beautiful smile on her face, while her one hand was placed on my stomach, which is continually sending a green light in my body.

Was she using her healing skill on me? Myne thought with a little surprise, this is the first time he saw healing skill. Even though Aisha's healing skill is not as magical as people talk about but this is still quite powerful since as he experiences it himself, he felt like all pain that he is feeling after waking up now slowly disappearing.

"So where are we now?" Myne asked while sitting on the bed on which he was laying a moment ago, after confirming that his all injuries are healed.

"This is the guild medical room, where we heal injured adventurers at a cheap price, so they can easily afford the healing fees without problems."

"I see. By the way, my name is Myne, nice to meet you. Even though we are talking for some time but I still didn't introduce myself, I am really sorry for that," Myne said while extending his hand for a handshake.

"Then I am also sorry since I also didn't introduce myself, My name is Aisha, nice to meet you too," Aisha said while shaking her with Myne's.

Although the way I gain her attention is a little painful but still worth it, and she also didn't tell me her last name it seems like she doesn't like unnecessary attention just like me, Myne thought while looking at Aisha's smiling face.

"Miss Aisha, you know, you are the second most beautiful girl I ever saw in my entire life," Myne said while taking advantage of the opportunity when he saw that everything is going smoothly.

"Ohh! Do you really think that?" Aisha said while tightening the grip of her hand.

"Yes, you are the second most beautiful girl I saw in my whole life," Myne said without changing the expression on his face but from inside he really wants to get rid of Aisha's hand.

F*ck! Why is she so strong?, Myne thought while trying to look calm outside as much as possible.

"Since I am the second most beautiful girl for you then who is the first one?" Aisha asked with a smile while watching Myne's funny face, who is trying to look calm in front of her with his all might but his wet eyes ruined his all hard work.

"Well, the first one is my Big Sis Since I meet her before you. So for me, she will be always the world's most beautiful woman. That's why you can only get a second position," Myne said sincerely.

Aisha didn't say anything after hearing Myne reply, she just looked at Myne for some moment, and then she let go of Myne's hand.

"Then, thanks for your compliment, I'm really glad to know that I am the second most beautiful girl for you," Aisha said with a beautiful smile.

So beautiful, Myne thought while looking at Aisha's smiling face.

Before that Aisha only treat Myne like a strange who get injected because she didn't stop Hyold, but after hearing Myne's romantic reply, she started to see some interest in him.

Just as Myne and Aisha stare at each other and a romantic environment was becoming between them, at that moment the room door opened with a "bang," and an old man with a head full of white hair entered the room, and spoiled the whole atmosphere.

"Why are you both staring at each other?" The old man asked confusedly after seeing both Aisha and Myne.

"Nothing the guild leader, I am just checking his eyes, to confirm that he is completely healed," Aisha said hurriedly while standing up from her chair.

"Huh? When did Aisha start checking people's injuries through their eyes??" The guild leader thought but he didn't think much about it and come in front of Myne.

"What is your name young man?" The guild leader asked while sitting on the chair.

"My name is Myne sir," Myne reply unhappily but he didn't show this on his face.

"Huh, Good name, by the way, I am the guild leader of this adventure guild, ‘Bazzam’. You can call me the guild leader like everyone, the guild leader Bazzam said with a smile while showing a friendly attitude to Myne.

One more weirdo, who has a weird name. Now what kind of story will be behind his weird name? If I remember correctly then there is a fruit in the capital city who have a similar name like Bazzam, Myne thought while using Appraisal skill on the guild leader.

[ Name: Bazzam Hanson

Race: Hume

Gender: Male

Age: 47 years old

Occupation: The guild leader of adventure guild, Retired B-Rank Adventurer, Head of Hanson Family ( low-level noble family )

Title: The Guild Leader

【Skill】

One-Handed Sword Art・Extreme

2 Fold Physical Strength Enhancement ]

【 The guild leader ( Title ) 】
After becoming the leader of any organization Host gets this title.
Title effect: 1. Increase organization Luck to 30%.
2. 10% chance that a high-quality person comes to join your organization every month.
3. Reduce trouble-making elements in your organization by 20%.

Other than having a weird name, there is nothing special about this guild leader, Myne thought.

"Nice to meet you guild leader," Myne thought while expanding his hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too Myne, now let's come to the main issue for which I come here," the guild leader said while ignoring Myne's hand, clearly, Bazzam didn't take Myne important enough that he have the right to make a handshake with him, for Bazzam, Myne is a small character who get chance to meet him because he was injured in his guild, this is already a big honor for him and now someone as weak as Myne want to make a handshake with him, we'll Myne is thinking too high for himself.

Myne didn't get angry after seeing the guild leader's bad behavior, since this is not new for him. He knows his place very well, that he is just a small character without any value or status, so of course, people didn't take him seriously. so Myne just lowers his hand without any discomfort on his face as if nothing has happened.

The guild leader and Aisha both become a little surprised after seeing that Myne's expression didn't change a little bit on the guild leader's disrespectful attitude, but the guild leader didn't take it seriously and said, "Myne, I am really sorry for what happened in the guild, because of my neglect in work, that I didn't make strict rules in the guild, people like Hyold always make trouble for a newbie like you, who wanted to become the adventure."

"Don't worry about that guild leader, like Mr. Hyold said, he was just teaching me something about life, and because of him, I remembered an important lesson that I almost forgot, that no matter where are you, without sufficient strength, you are just like an ant that anyone can crush under his feet whatever he wants," Myne said with a smile while looking at the guild leader.

The guild leader clearly never expected this kind of reply from Myne, for some moment he nearly forgot to say the next line of his script, which he had remembered from his office, clearly, it was not an easy job to become a good guild leader.

"By the way guild leader, what happened with Hyold?" Myne asked after seeing dead silence in the room, he really doesn't like this kind of sudden silence.

"After taking a fine of 100 gold coins from him, I kicked him out of the guild forever, we probably not going to see his face again, so you can rest assured," The guild leader said while giving a thumbs up to Myne in an awkward pose ( with one eye closed, one hand raised up high at the ceiling and showing his all white pearl like teeth ) which is clearly not something that looks good on a 47 years old man.

"Ahm! guild leader what are you doing?" Aisha asked with a frown.

"Doesn't it look good? Mia always makes this pose when something good happen, so I thought I should also try this pose to see how it works," the guild leader said innocently.

"You are looking super handsome in this pose guild leader, I think you should always use this pose to impress everyone in the guild," just as Aisha wants to say that guild looks like a blue butt monkey in this pose, Myne hurriedly interrupts her and start giving a compliment to the guild leader to increase his confidence.

"Does it really look good?"

"Yes, guild leader you are looking super awesome, I think if you use this pose on aunties, then you probably make them fall in love with you," Myne said with a serious expression like, after people see his face only thing that comes in their mind is, this man can never talk lie, how can someone as Innocent and pure as he talked lie?

Aisha, who was forgotten by both man have a weird expression on her face after seeing Myne's shamelessness, who would have thought that Myne have this kind of talent, Aisha thought while shaking his head helplessly after seeing the guild leader's happy face.

"By the way, here are 15 gold coins from the guild as an apology, and if you still want to become an adventure, then this is your adventure form, after Filling it, give it to Aisha and she will make an adventure card for you," the guild leader said with a smile.

"How can I take this money, since it was my fault that I was too weak to handle a little trouble, and the guild already did enough to give me the free medical treatment, that is already too much for me," Myne said with an innocent face like a saint who doesn't take anything from others that weren't his, in order to create a naive personality in front of the guild leader and Aisha. ( A/J: but I know the truth. )

"Sorry, Myne, but I can't accept your this request, you have to take this money, this is a matter of the guild's reputation, and I can't take a risk regarding this matter," the guild leader said happily while giving money and form to Myne.

Why does he look happier than me after giving me money? Those gold coins don't have any black magic skill caste on them right?? Myne thought while taking money and form from the guild leader.

"Okay, Now I have to take my leave as I still have to meet some people, and Aisha, you please help Myne to fill his form," the guild leader said while walking out of the medical room.

"So do you want to become an Adventurer?" Aisha asked while again sitting on the chair beside Myne.

"Yes, do you have any pencil? The guild leader only give me a form but he forgot to give me a pencil," Myne asked with a smile.

"Take this, I always keep a pencil with me at work," Aisha said while taking out same pencil that she use to burst Hyold eye from her skirt pocket and give it to me.

After taking the pencil from Aisha, Myne starts filling his form carefully while asking some questions to Aisha once in a while to clear his doubt.

In the adventure guild sign-up form, there was nothing that can consider hard but in order to continue his talk with Aisha, Myne have to ask some silly questions.

In the guild form you have to write your name, age, address, if you have any family then all family members names, your battle achievements or anything that is worth mentioning, and finally little details about your past experience.

After filling out the form, Myne immediately gives it to Aisha for further process.

Aisha took the form and start reading it, but just as she saw Myne age a frown appear on her beautiful face.

"Myne I think you have misspelled your age," Aisha said while returning the form to Myne to correct his mistake.

Huh! I write my age wrong? How can I write my age wrong?? Myne thought while taking the form from Aisha and hurriedly looking at the age column.

"Huh? But I wrote it right," Myne said to Aisha after seeing his age column.

"What! are you only 15 years old?" Aisha asked with a shocked expression.

"Yes," Myne said innocently while enjoying Aisha's shocked expression.

"But you look almost 20 years old," Aisha said while calming down.

"We'll I eat too much in my childhood that's why I grew up a little bit faster than other children," Myne said while rubbing his head embarrassingly.

"Haha, then you probably eat a lot since you grew up so quickly," Aisha said while giggling.

"So other than your age, everything else is normal," Aisha said after reading Myne's form.

"By the way, I will be your exclusive receptionist from now on," Aisha said while making a big smile on her beautiful face.

"Exclusive receptionist? What is that??" Myne asked in surprise, even though he didn't know what an exclusive receptionist meant but looking at Aisha's happy face, he know that his luck again starts shining on him.

"An exclusive receptionist means you can say that from now on I will be your personal receptionist. I will take care of your all work in the guild like selecting a good mission for you, selling your item at a good price and doing paperwork, etc.

Every receptionist in the adventure guild has one chance to become an exclusive receptionist of a particular adventurer whom she likes and in some special cases the guild leader can also make a receptionist exclusive for an adventurer but it hasn't happened for a long time, since the guild leader doesn't have much time for that," Aisha said with a smile.

So doesn't that mean that from now on I can always spend my time with Aisha alone without anyone's interruption, Myne thought with excitement.

"But isn't this is too much, as you know I am not that powerful and I will probably become trouble for you if you become my exclusive receptionist miss Aisha. So I think you should not become my exclusive receptionist, why not you try to find a powerful adventurer? He will probably be more helpful to you than me," Myne said while making puppy eyes, so he can play his role as a naive boy in front of Aisha.

Sigh, now he really taking me too lightly, does he really think I can't find that he is acting to being a naive boy in front of me, if he doesn't have played that prank with the guild leader then I probably fall into his little trick, but he still looks quite cute when he acts like that, Aisha thought with a smile.

"You don’t have to worry about that, even though it’s called exclusive, I’ll still work as usual. It just that when you come in the guild I will do your work first, and this way I will also have more free time at work, so I will also get benefits for being your exclusive receptionist," Aisha said while giving a wink to me.

46