Chapter 18. The Adventurer Card
2k 8 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So now if you don't have any more pain there, then come with me, I make an adventurer card for you," Aisha said while pointing at Myne's stomach.

"How can I still have pain after being treated by a beautiful girl like you," Myne said while standing up from the bed.

"Good! then follow me," Aisha said without making any expression of Myne's compliment.

After saying that, Aisha turns around and starts walking out of the medical room but sadly what Myne doesn't know was that after turning around a beautiful smile appears on Aisha's face.

Looks like she didn't like my compliment. Sigh', it seems like I have to do quite a lot of work to get her, Myne thought with a helpless smile and silently start following her.

The first thing after coming out of the medical room I saw is some girls cleaning blood in the middle of the guild hall and the second is that two muscular men taking out Aisha's old counter table from the guild hall.

Wait a minute, that broken table is okay but who's blood are those girls cleaning? Doesn't the guild leader say that Hyold matter settled peacefully?? Myne thought with a frown.

"Ahh! Miss Aisha, whose blood is that," Myne asked to Aisha who is walking in front of him.

"Huh? blood where?" Aisha asked with a surprised expression.

"There," but our Myne who seems like acting too seriously of being a naive boy, that he didn't find anything wrong with Aisha's third-rate acting and pointed his finger at the blood on the ground to show Aisha blood. That's why people say ‘love is blind’.

OMG! With a surprised expression, Aisha hurriedly cover her mouth with her both hands and said, "Who's blood is that?"

"Huh? If I know the answer then why do I ask you?? And I was unconscious so how do I know which unlucky guy's blood is this???" Myne said with a frown.

"Sorry, I forgot that, Let's go asked someone," Aisha said while walking toward the counter beside the stairs.

Was she always so naive? Why does it seem like something is wrong here?? Maine thought seriously but seeing that Aisha had reached the counter, he too quickly ran towards her.

"Oy, Jenny, Where is Mia," Aisha asked hurriedly after coming in front of the counter.

The girl named Jenny was peacefully doing her work after hearing that someone is calling her, she looked up but after seeing Aisha in front of her, her hand started vibrating like she is standing in the middle of the snowy mountain without any clothes.

"Do you know where is Mia," Aisha again asked the counter girl Jenny but this time it was clear that she is not in good mood after seeing how Jenny acted after seeing her like she saw a ghost.

"Yeah I know, just wait a moment I'll call her right away, Miss Aisha," Jenny said and hurriedly run toward a room.

And that b*tch said that the counter beside stairs was the safest place in the entire guild and that demon will never come here but only after doing a big scene in the guild she comes in front of my counter, if this is called the safest place in the entire guild then I didn't want this job anymore, Jenny thought while running.

"Why is that receptionist girl running like she saw a ghost," Myne asked to Aisha, and he just come to Aisha and saw that receptionist girl running in a hurry.

"Nothing she said that she urgently has to go toilets," Aisha said with a smile.

"Then why didn't she go until now? It's not like someone is stopping her," Myne asked confusedly.

"Who knows, maybe she likes to go toilets when she can't hold back it anymore," Aisha said while giggling.

Just as Myne wanted to say something, Mia hurriedly come in front of them.

"Big sister Aisha, did you call me?" Mia said while breathing heavily.

"Yes, can you tell me and Myne whose blood is in the middle of the guild hall," Aisha asked while making a worried face.

"Huh? What did you say??" Mia asked confusedly and she hurriedly clean her ears so that she didn't hear wrong.

"Sigh, that's why I always told you not to spend too much time with our guild worker girls, they will probably make you an idiot like them. I said who's blood is that," Aisha said impatiently while pointing her finger at the blood on the ground.

Mia has a short length, and looks like a loli, with long black hair, brown eyes, A-Cup size breasts, and flat butt without any development.

[ Name: Mia Hanson

Race: Hume

Gender: Female

Age: 17 years old

Occupation: Assistant Of The guild leader of the adventure guild

【Skill】

Wind•Magic ( Second Form ).

Ohh, It seems like she is a relative of the guild leader and she also looks quite powerful, since she unlocks her wind magic skill second form. But why does it seem like for some reason Aisha doesn't like other girls in the guild, one more mystery to resolve, Myne thought while waiting for Mia to tell him what happened when he was unconscious.

Mia after seeing the impatient look on Aisha's face quickly looked in the direction where Aisha pointed and saw Hyold's blood on the ground.

Doesn't it Big Sister Aisha's artwork, why is she asking me about it, Mia thought with a frown, and then her sight fell on Myne who is looking at her from behind Aisha with some curiosity in his eyes.

Wait a minute, is it not because of this guy, all this Hyold incident happened? And also because of him, today grandpa scold me like there will be no more tomorrow. So since Big Sister Aisha asked me while saying this guy's names this means that for some reason she didn't want to let this guy know what happened here and now I have to make a story to satisfy his curiosity huh?

Sigh, Now only this day was left to see, that instead of finding a good boyfriend for myself, I have to make stories for some random loser, Mia thought with some tear in her eyes(╥﹏╥).

After some seconds of sadness, just as Aisha was about to slap Mia to wake up her from her daydream, Mia suddenly looked at Aisha and Myne and said, "ohh about this, let me tell you the story behind this blood."

"By the way, you know Johnny," Mia asked Aisha.

"You mean that bald perverted man, who likes to flirt with every girl he saw."

"Yes, that pervert, who once tried to flirt with you and you throw him out from the guild after beating," Mia said while looking at Myne with an evil smile.

"What does this blood have to do with him," Aisha said while rubbing her fist.

"Of course, he has the main role behind this blood, since it was his blood," Mia said hurriedly after seeing that messing with Myne means clear beating from Aisha.

"So, After you take this guy to the medical room for treatment, everyone returned to their work, I also gather some boys from the guild to clean your counter table remaining parts when Johnny's best friend brings Johnny both pregnant girlfriends in the guild.

That time Johnny was sitting with his new girlfriend whom he made just two days ago.

After seeing that Johnny was talking with an unknown girl, Johnny both girlfriends silently walk behind him and start listening to his romantic talk.

"Dear, Today you look so beautiful, why not we go on a date and enjoy ourselves without any disturbance," Johnny said while massaging his new girlfriend's hand.

"But Johnny you didn't you have to go on a mission?" his new girlfriend asked.

"Even if I have to stop working for some months in order to make you happy I don't mind, I have more than enough money," Johnny said while showing his fully filled money pouch.

"Ohh, but when I asked for some money today, then why do you say that you don't have any money, then where is this money come from," Johnny's first pregnant girlfriend asked from behind him.

"That time I was just lying to... Just as Johnny was about to say the next word, he realized something, that he was f*cked up.

"Miss, come let's go from here, now it will be better if you don't fall into what is going to happen here," Johnny's best friend said to Johnny's new girlfriend and after grabbing her hand, like what we can expect from a best friend of a pro pervert, he winks at Johnny a big smile and took Johnny new girlfriend with him to the cafeteria. He probably wanted to buy something to eat before enjoying a good show.

We'll play Jiraiya, If I survived today, then I will definitely take my revenge, Johnny thought angrily but he soon calmed down and after making a smile on his face he slowly looks behind where his both pregnant girlfriends looking at him angrily.

"Hello...

"put this hello in your ass, what the f*ck are you doing here, even after having two pregnant girlfriends at home, you still dating other girls?" Just as Johnny talks like a volcano eruption his both girlfriends yell at him loudly while attracting everyone's attention in the guild.

"Listen to me honey, this is not what you are thinking, I am just helping her since she said that she doesn't have money to buy food," Johnny said while trying to calm down his angry girlfriend.

"Ohh,hohohoho, when we asked for money then you don't have money, but when a random girl asked for money then you have a lot of money, huh? It seems like you won't take us seriously until we show you the consequences of cheating with us."

After saying that Johnny's first pregnant girlfriend grab him from his neck with one hand and like a rag doll, she lifted Johnny from his chair and throw him in the middle of the guild hall. Distinctly she isn't a weak woman.

"Ohh, look show is beginning, let's go find a good place to sit," Johnny's best friend said to his new girlfriend and Johnny's Ex-girlfriend whom he made some days ago, clearly he has more talent in this field.

After that Johnny's girlfriends start beating him in the middle of the guild like how a washerman beats his clothes to clean them.

And since they were pregnant, so In order to not make too much movement, they start using their skills while beating him and because Johnny liked challenges in his life, his both girlfriends had nice combat skills.

So they beat Johnny til he become half dead, after that, they took him to the medical room for light treatment so he does not die before seeing his children.

That's is the story behind this blood," Mia said with a smile while wiping sweat on her forehead.

Just like I thought this monkey really has talent in story making, Aisha thought while giving a thumbs up to Mia.

"At least now he will not bother every girl walking on the road," Myne said from behind Aisha.

"Let's forget about it since this is not a serious matter, then let's complete your registration Myne, you wait here with Mia, I bring your adventurer card," Aisha said and start walking toward the room behind Jenny's desk.

After waiting for some minutes, just when Myne become so bored that he nearly start counting ants on the floor, he looked at Mia and asked a question in order to start the conversation, "So do you also work here?"

"Huh? Are you talking to me??"Mia asked with surprise, after seeing that Myne didn't say anything after Aisha left, she thought that he is a timid type of guy, who doesn't talk much.

"I don't think that other than us, anyone else presents here, so naturally, I am talking with you," Myne said with a poker face.

"Yes, I am working here," Mia said unhappily clearly after hearing Myne reply, now she probably start to dislike him.

"I see, so what kind of work do you do here, are you also work as a receptionist here?" Myne again asked a question without caring about Mia's unhappy expression, anyway it's not like he wanted to impress her, he just wanted to talk with her to pass the time.

That fruit shop old man really taught me a quite useful skill, Myne thought while looking at Mia with a smile.

"First of all, I am not a receptionist girl, I am the assistant of the guild leader, and second, why the f*ck are you talking with me so rudely, did I borrow money from you?" Mia said angrily.

Why I am having so much fun after seeing her angry? Myne thought and said while making a serious expression on his face, I talked rudely. When?? How can I talk rudely with such a beautiful girl like you???

huh? Did I overreact, it doesn't look like he is lying, Mia thought, and just as she was about to ask to apologize for her behavior, again Myne open his Poisonous mouth.

"But what a waste even though your face is quite beautiful for a normal girl but with those flat chests I think it will be difficult for you to find a good boyfriend. By the way, do you have any boyfriend, if not then I can recommend you a good guy, even though he is a little older than you but he is quite rich, I think you both probably become a nice couple," Myne said with a smile.

"What did you say about my chest?" Mia said with a smile that doesn't look like a smile.

"Huh? It seems like you also have a problem with hearing, well, I said that your chest is really too flat for a girl at your age, I think you should eat more meat, so they can grow a little bit," Myne said while stepping back.

"Enough, now no one saves you from me, you rascal," Mia loudly and cast her tornado skill on Myne.

F*ck! Why is she using her skill in the guild, I think I shouldn't have made her too much fun, but felt so good, Myne thought with a smile while running and behind him, Mia sending tornado after tornado from her hand to beat him.

In order to not be caught in Mia's tornado, Myne even uses his skill Leg Strength Enhancement and Swift Feet while running.

"Someone help, this flat chest girl lost her mind and using her skill in the guild," Myne shouted loudly and only god know if someone heard his words or not, since most of the people in the guild also running with him but those words work on Mia like oil in the fire.

After hearing that even while running Myne still makes fun of her small boobs, Mia becomes so angry that she starts attacking on him crazily.

"Just you wait, you motherf*cker when I caught you, I will beat you so hard that even your mother can't recognize you," Mia said loudly.

"Hahahaha, but I don't have a mother," Myne said while laughing loudly like a pro villain.

Just as Mia was about to say something bad to Myne, someone slapped Mia's back of her head so tightly that she directly touch the ground with her forehead.

"Why are you using your skill in the guild, don't you know the rules?" Aisha said to Mia with a frown.

Mia stand up from the ground with a tear in her eyes, while rubbing her forehead, she looked at Aisha and said in a crying voice, "Big Sister Aisha, this is not my fault, it was all that guy's fault, he was making fun of my small breasts."

Aisha looked in the direction where mia pointed and saw the guy who make Mia fun and he was no other than Myne, who was coming toward her from behind a table.

"So Myne makes fun of your small breasts?" Aisha asked with a little surprise.

"Yes, just after you left, he start making my fun."

"So Myne why are messing with Mia?" Aisha asked after Myne come in front of her.

"When did I make her fun?" Myne asked confusedly.

"Just know, you liar," Mia said hurriedly.

"Ohh! And how do I make your fun?" Myne asked innocently with a smile.

"You said that my boobies are flat like they don't exist and I should eat more meat but why should I eat meat, I am on dieting," Mia said with some tears in her eyes while touching her flat chest.

Sigh, It seems like I did too much, Myne thought while rubbing his nose.

"Okay, sorry, I won't say this again alright, now here take this as my apology, I just wanted to play with you but it seems like you take it too seriously," Myne said while taking out an expansive candy box from his pouch ( from his Inventory ) which he saves for later and gives it to Mia.

"I won't forgive you," Mia said angrily while taking the candy box from Myne.

Then why are you taking the candy box? Myne and Aisha both thought at the same time.

"Here you adventurer card Myne," Aisha said while giving Myne an ochre-colored metal card with a black border.

Engraved on it was my name, age, address, and a big F word, which is probably my adventurer rank. And the lower right corner, Lucas: Aisha Exclusive Receptionist was written.

What kind of material is used to make this card? And what are those symbols on the card?? It seems like I saw those symbols somewhere Myne thought with a frown.

But after seeing the frown on Myne's face, Aisha thought that he doesn't understand the use of the adventure card so she starts explaining it's used.

“The color and material of the card determine the adventurer's rank.
F is ochre, E is yellow, D is grey, C is bronze, B is silver, A is golden, and S is black.
The materials for F-D are bronze, C is copper, B is silver, A is gold, and S is platinum.

Also, the card can act as an identification document.

The proof of citizenship you have is only valid in the Augusta Kingdom which includes the Town of Lucas, but with this guild card you can go to the boundary area of the nearby kingdom but of course, you have to pay some money to enter any town or city.

By the way, this card also works as a money wallet, you can add money to the card through a guild and withdraw money from any guild on this continent.

Also, when you want to receive a mission, you just come to me, and I will prepare a great mission for you, if I wasn't present here, then you just insert your card in this box-like device, and I will immediately come to you! By the way, this exclusive service only works in Lucas Town, if you go to any other guilds then naturally you have to go to general counters.

Incidentally, if a subjugation request is accepted, the number of monsters defeated will also automatically be recorded in the card, so also don’t have to worry about counting monsters when fighting.

It’s certainly the perfect card for adventurers.

Well then, this is the last point you have to remember. You can reissue a lost card but there will be a handling fee so please be careful. The handling fee differs by rank, F to B rank adventure card will cost one gold coin.

Now, do you have any questions to ask, or do you want to select a mission," Aisha asked with a smile.

"Nah! Not today, I will come tomorrow for my first mission, and thanks for your help Miss Aisha," Myne said with a big smile.

"Don't call me Miss Aisha, just called Aisha, since now we are going to work together," Aisha said with a beautiful smile.

"Okay then Aisha, see you tomorrow," Myne said while walking toward the exit.

.....

"Big sister Aisha, why didn't you tell him the truth about Hyold?" Mia asked confusedly after Myne left while eating his expansive candy.

"Because I didn't want that just after becoming his exclusive receptionist, he run away from the guild, I also want to enjoy the benefit of being an exclusive receptionist, like a lot of free time," Aisha said with a smile.

But you have the freest time in the entire guild since no one wanted to work with you, Mia thought.

"By the way, you really make a nice story," Aisha said while giving a pat on Mia's head.

"What story? That really happened, it's just the location was a little different, rather than our guild, his girlfriends beat Johnny in a bar," Mia said innocently.

"Then why don't you tell me about this," Aisha said.

"Ohh! I forgot about that," Mia said apologizingly.

"Huh! Big Sister Aisha, I have to go it seems like grandpa is calling me," Mia said hurriedly while running.

"Sigh, and I was praising her in vain," Aisha said while shaking her head.

.....

Hello everyone, before saying goodbye, I Want to say, “Thanks to Mr. Jonathan Bullard for his support on my Patreon page.”
And if you guys also like my work then please consider helping me on Patreon, your help and support give me more confidence. That's all for today, Thanks for reading.
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

42