Chapter 23. Myne Weird Hobby
1.7k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahhhhhh...

That was the only sound that came from Myne's mouth after looking back. After that without wasting even a single second, Myne starts escaping with his all might, and he even uses his skills like leg strength enhancement and swift feet subconsciously while wishing that if only god had given him 2 more legs, then today he might have escaped faster from this ghostly place.

"Myne! Wait it's me...

But just as Myne escape 10 meters, he heard that ghost voice from behind him.

Why does this ghost voice feel quite familiar, Myne thought as he stopped running.

After that like a robot, he slowly look back and saw that June wearing a big white robe which is covering her entire body, and other than the left half of her face there is not a single part of her body can be seen, standing in front of her house main door while holding an old looking lantern beside her face, so I can see her face.

"Why are you running away after seeing me?" June asked in a slow voice like a patient who just had oppression.

"Otherwise, what did you expect that after seeing you in this kind of outfit in the middle of the night, I will compliment you?" Myne said as walked toward June while grasping.

Wait a minute, why does everything look so familiar, Myne thought while looking at June who was still standing in the same place.

First, when I knocked on her door but she didn't reply and just when I was about to leave, she suddenly opened the door in this kind of ghostly outfit, doesn't this look like that horror story of three boys that I read last month? Where three friends try to explore a haunted house in order to win the heart of a girl in their village but the ghost in that house has a magic skill of disguise and with use of disguise skill, that ghost first separated them and after that, the ghost took the form of that village girl whose heart those boys Wanted to win and killed all those three friends one by one after fucking them ( by the way, that ghost was a male ), Myne thought with a frown while stopping his steps.

"Ahh, June, what type of juice like the most?" Myne asked.

"Huh? Meniloo fruit juice with a lot of Ice and honey," June said confusedly without any hesitation, but she still didn't understand why Myne asking this kind of thing.

Sigh! Okay, she is real, I don't think ghosts have so much free time that they remember about a random guy's favorite juice, Myne thought with a smile while walking toward June.

"So why are you wearing this kind of outfit? Do you think that I have lived so much that now you have decided to send me to heaven? don't you know my heart is a little weak toward those kinds of things," Myne said angrily.

"Sorry, I didn't know it was you Myne, and since nobody even come to meet me at my house, so I become a little scared and wear this kind of outfit," June said in a painful voice.

"Since the town is not much safe," June said while mumbling but Myne didn't hear it.

"But June, if you didn't know who it is then you should bring a rod, or a sword or any other kind of weapons for safety instead of wearing those kinds of haunted outfits," Myne said softly, clearly he also felt like June's condition doesn't look quite right.

"Sorry, I will remm...Cough... June try to reply but before she could say some words she start coughing blood.

"Oye! June, Are you all right?" Myne asked hurriedly while trying to hold June's hand in order to give her support but June didn't give Myne a chance to touch her.

June stops Myne from touching her and without saying anything she starts walking inside her house without saying anything.

Myne, after seeing June's behavior already knows that June's condition is not good, didn't waste time and hurriedly follows her inside her house.

As Myne entered the June house, he saw June's little house that doesn't look like a girl's house from any angle. June house has a main hall, one bedroom, one free room that doesn't even have a door, a little kitchen, and a bathroom. In name of the decoration, there was only a small table and two chairs and an old lamp that work on oil.

This is even a place to live? When did June become so poor?? Myne thought but because the situation is not right, so didn't make any comments and hurriedly follow June silently.

But as he entered the June bedroom and saw its condition, the first thought that come to his mind is What the Fuck, and the second is Where is the Bathroom.

After thinking that, he hurriedly run toward the bathroom, which is smelling so bad that with the speed he opened the door, at twice that speed he closed its door.

After which he opened the window and finally vomit all the food that he eat some time ago.

And here I always thought that June is that type of girl who likes cleaning, but I was wrong, completely wrong, Myne thought as he again vomit quite a lot of things.

"Myne, are you all right?" Just as Myne finally empty his stomach he heard June's worried voice from behind him.

He looked back and saw that June is standing behind him while holding a half-filled low-grade healing potion bottle in her hand.

"Here drink this, this will give you some relief," June said as she try to give Myne a healing potion bottle.

Myne didn't accept June's healing potion and just stared at her face which was still half covered in a white robe hood.

"Take off your robe," Myne said with such a deadpan expression as if she didn't do what he said then she probably going to see something that she should have seen.

"What! What did you say? June asked with a fearful voice.

"This is the last time I going to say this, Take off your robe or I will do it myself," Myne said.

"I can't, I am not wearing anything under it," June said while covering her important parts with her arms.

"I don't care, if you wearing anything under it or not, if you think that It's too much, then I don't mind showing you my naked body as well, but now take off your robe," Myne said while looking at June one eye, that have dark circle around it like she didn't sleep for many days.

"But I didn't want to see you naked," June said shyly, but still, after seeing Myne ready to remove her robe forcefully, with a big Sigh, she removed her robe.

Ohh-Shit! Myne said with eyes wide open, as he saw June's body. Even though after seeing her bedroom and bathroom condition he was already mentally prepared but after seeing June's injuries, he didn't know what to say.

June's body condition is not as simple as Olma explains, her both arms and legs are very badly burnt, and an unknown jelly-like paste was imposed on them. Her stomach and breasts were covered with bandages, that look like she did herself. Many scars can be seen around her breast area. Half of her face was severely swollen and now become pink like a pig, and her right eye is closed because of swelling, from were tears slowly but continually coming out nonstop, clearly, her right eye had taken quite a lot of damage. Most of head front hair was also burnt, but since her skin didn't have any sign of burn so they will probably come again in some time.

Those motherfucker! Just wait until I find you, after that you will know that you should not mess with my friend, Myne thought angrily but in order to not make June worried, he didn't lose his calm in anger that probably not going to change anything.

"June, Your boobies are really started becoming quite big, I think till you become 20 years old, they probably become E-Cup, and look your pubic hair also started growing," Myne said jokily while rubbing his chin, in order to light up June depressed mood.

"Ahhhhhh, you pervert!" June said angrily while hurriedly picking up her robe from the ground and wearing it.

"What? I am just saying the fact and doesn't you always want big breasts?? Now look, they finally start becoming bigger," Myne said innocently while still staring at June's breasts which were covered in bandages with full of admiration.

But I didn't remove my robe to show you my breasts or my pubic hair, June mumbled angrily but still, a smile still appear on her face which bring her some pain as well.

Seeing June's pain full expression, Myne thought something and took out a bottle of Tear Of God potion from his storage bag ( Inventory) and give it to June, while saying, "Here drink it this will give you some relief from pain."

"What is this? does it is a healing potion??" June said while looking at the Tear Of God potion with a frown.

"Yes, but not completely, it is a pain killer potion, this potion only reduces pain but didn't heal injuries. Adventurers who can't afford healing potions use this in their place in an emergency, and because its price is quite cheap that's why I always carry them with me," Myne lied without any hesitation after seeing June's frowned face, clearly, she has no intention to ask his help and if he tells her truth about the Tear Of God potion then she probably never accept it, so in order to not talk all kind of nonsense like a hero in the novel who first explain the real effect of the things he gives to his girl and then that girl refused to accept that thing and then hero uses his 'talk no Jutsu' and finally convinced that girl. So Myne who doesn't like this kind of unnecessary nonsense immediately cut off half of the chapter and with a little lie, he convinced June easily.

"But I never heard about this kind of potion," June said with some doubts.

"Because this potion wasn't much popular and it's only sold in the capital city, that's why not many people know about it," Myne said.

"And don't worry, its price is only one silver coin, so now don't waste time and hurriedly drink it," Myne said.

Even though June felt like something is not right but because she was in quite pain, so after thinking for a while she finally opened the potion bottle cap and drank all at once.

Just after drinking the Tear Of God potion, June felt like the pain that she was feeling all over her body suddenly reduce to 70%, and now she felt so good, like this she never felt in the past two days.

"Do you feel better now?" Myne asked with a smile after seeing the smile on June's face.

"Yes, thank you so much, I never felt so good before," June said while tears of happiness start falling from her eyes.

Sigh, it seems like the past few days were quite hellish for her, Myne thought sadly, he felt like God is not fair to June, not only did she never receive her parent's love but she also have to struggle continually for living and now she is going through this kind of painful experience where even after being heavily injured she still have to do everything by himself.

"By the way June, why didn't you go to any healer for treatment or buy high-grade healing potions instead of drinking those low-quality ones?" Myne asked the question that he wanted to ask for a long time but he did not get time to ask.

"Well, firstly I didn't know any healer, whom I can ask for help, and second because I didn't have enough money to buy high-grade healing potions," June replied embarrassingly.

"But wasn't you always work extra time? And looking at your house it doesn't seem like use much money for living," Myne asked with a frown while looking at June's dark and empty house, which has all qualifications to become a haunted house.

"Well I am saving money, so I can join his majesty's scholar academy," June said shyly but with her injured face, she look scary more than cute.

"Huh? June did your head also get hurt??" Myne asked while looking at June like he is seeing some kind of weird creature.

"What do you mean?" June asked confusedly.

"Otherwise, how can you still think about saving money in this kind of injured stage where most of your body is heavily damaged? Any normal person in this kind of situation should use his savings to heal his body but you still thinking about saving money to join a weird academy whose name I haven't even heard till today," Myne said in little loud voice clearly he is quite angry at June's crazy decision.

"Sorry Myne, But even if I used my all saving, even then I still can't gather enough money to buy a high-grade healing potion since I already used my all money to buy this house some months ago," June said apologizingly after seeing Myne worry.

Oops! I had forgotten about it, Myne thought while biting his tongue a little, but still, as a proud man, how can Myne accept his mistake so easily in front of a girl, so he thought a little bit and hurriedly changed the topic.

"Sigh, Okay let's forget about it, but this kind of mistake should not happen again, by the way, why are you using those old oil lamps like a granny instead of using magic lamps? And don't even think about saying that you don't have enough money to buy them, they only cost five silver coins and last seven days before losing their energy, while producing three times more light than those old oil lamps," Myne said while looking at oil lamp on the table that only giving enough light to see on the table.

"Hahaha...June starts laughing embarrassingly after hearing Myne's questions clearly for her saving money is the top priority.

Fuck! How stingy is this girl? She is even willing to live in this kind of creepy house with only oil lamps light instead of using money to buy a magic lamp, Myne thought surprisedly but still, he didn't scold June, since this is her own choice how she uses her money and this has nothing do with him.

After that Myne took out a palm size magic lamp from his storage bag that look like a glass ball but surprisedly it wasn't made of glass and put it on the table and press the white color button on top of it.

Just as Myne presses the magic lamp button, the magic lamp starts producing white light, powerful enough to light up the whole room.

"Now, this is called a real lamp," Myne said while nodding his head with satisfaction, as for why he has this kind of thing in his Inventory because when today I buying equipment, I saw a grocery shop on the way, so I bought some extra things that might be useful in adventure, anyway now since he has Inventory and money, then why not use them.

【 Magic Lamp

Attack: None

Grade: Low

Attribute: None

Skill: None

Description: A lamp made with help of low-grade magic crystal and some light runes, powerful enough to completely light up a 10-meter radius area. 】

"Myne, why do you have this kind of thing in your storage bag?" June asked surprisedly after seeing the magic lamp.

"That because I didn't like darkness, and I am I'm not as brave as you that I can live in my house in the light of an oil lamp," Myne said with a poker face.

"Now since we have enough light, then let's go to your bedroom," Myne said as pick up the magic lamp from the table and start walking toward June's bedroom.

"Huh? Why... June asked hurriedly with a red face while covering her breast area with her arms.

"Of course, to clean, I saw it some moment ago and It does not seem like a place to live from any angle, otherwise, what did you think you pervert," Myne said playfully while looking at June.

"Ahh, don't look at me like that, and I am not a pervert, that's you," June said angrily.

"Yes, yes! And you are a saint," Myne said while shaking his head, as he entered the June bedroom.

June's bedroom was still the same as before, a bandage covered in blood was scattered all over the ground, and June's many dirty underwears were lying on the ground. Bed condition was also quite critical as it was completely covered in the weird herbal paste that June put on her burned body parts and blood, sweat, and some urine as well. A strange smell pervaded the whole room, and thanks to this smell Myne have to throw out his dinner. All in all June's bedroom look like a ritual room of some dark cult who just sacrifice an unlucky girl to a demon and forget to clean their room after work.

"Fuck, I probably vomit again if I smelled this wretched smell again," Myne thought as he hurriedly opened the window so clean air can come into the bedroom.

"Oye, June, are you a pig or something, even though I know that you are injured but how can you sleep in this kind of place, and why the fuck you didn't open the window?" Myne asked angrily while covering her nose with a clean cloth.

"But I'm afraid to open the window," June said in a low voice while standing in front of the bedroom door.

"And who are you afraid of?" Myne asked with a frown.

"Just looked at the outside of the window carefully, you will know yourself," June said while pointing at the window.

"Huh? Outside the window?" Myne said but after looking outside the window carefully with help of the magic lamp, a chill ran all over his body, and without caring about the bad smell in the bedroom he hurriedly closed the window.

"Why you never mentioned that your house is beside the graveyard?" Myne asked in fear.

"If I had told you, would you ever come to my house? I know about your weird hobby of reading those horror books quite well," June said in low voice.

"But you also know that I read those books so I can put an end to my fear of ghosts, and even after knowing that you still never mentioned this kind of serious information? You know June, you are my worst friend. No wonder I felt quite familiar when I coming toward your house, now I know where that familiar feeling coming from," Myne said while his regretting his decision to come June house at night time, now he can only hope that while leaving June house he doesn't encounter a ghost, and he even read in many books that female ghost attracted very quickly toward handsome guys.

"Okay, now don't start caring like a child, there is no ghost in our town graveyard, at least I think so," June said while knocking on Myne's head lightly.

"Yes, I hope so too, let's hurriedly clean your bedroom, so I can go my home," Myne said as he gathered all his courage and with shaking hands he again opened the window but without looking outside he hurriedly start picking up bloody bandages from the ground and throw them out of the window.

Soon in the watchful gaze of June, other than the bed frame, Myne throw away everything out of the windows, he didn't even spare a bed mattress and then, he hurriedly closed the window.

"Don't forget to burn all these things tomorrow morning, otherwise, all kinds of insects will come into your house because of the blood smell, and now you rest on the bed, I'll bring something to eat for you," Myne said to June while walking toward the kitchen.

But what have you left on the bed to sit on? June thought while looking at her bed, on which other than wood nothing was left on it but since Myne is doing so much for her, that's why she didn't comment on her work and just silently sit down on the bed.

But just as June is thinking about how she is going to sleep on this bed without a mattress, she saw Myne coming into the bedroom with a bowl in his hand.

Huh? I didn't have this kind of bowl in my kitchen, then where did he get this?? June thought confusedly.

"Here is a fully filled bowl of meat soup with noodles, eat this. This will give you enough energy to your body to heal your injuries," Myne said while giving a hot soup bowl to June.

"But where did you get this, I don't have something like this in my kitchen." June asked while receiving a soup bowl from Myne from within extremely good aroma coming out, but after smelling the soup aroma, June immediately forgot about other things and stared at it with a super hungry gaze while her stomach also start making a rumbling sound, clearly she is super hungry.

I bring it with me for you when I come to meet you since I know you like meat soup, okay now don't waste time and quickly eat it before it gets cool down," Myne said while sitting on the chair that he brings from the hall.

Even though June is not quite convinced with Myne's excuse but because she was really hungry so without wasting any more time she hurriedly starts eating noodles in the soup.

"By the way June, How did you get injured so badly?" Myne asked with a frown, even though he already knows most of the things about how she get injured by Olma but still he wanted to hear about this incident from her mouth.

June who was eating noddles happily after hearing Myne's questions like being struck by lightning immediately stopped eating and after a moment of silence, she took a deep breath and said, "Two days ago I come home early from work, because I invite you for dinner, so I thought I should cook something nice for you but even till evening 8 o'clock you didn't come, then I become little bored and decide to go for a walk in order to get some fresh air.

After that, as I walking toward the street I saw three men who were talking with each other loudly clearly they were drunk, so in order to not attract their attention, I lowered my head and hurriedly walk past them.

At first, I thought that I was thinking too much and not every drunker was a bad guy who only think with his lower body but soon my understanding of man becomes more profound as I felt like someone is following me. I hurriedly looked back and saw that those three guys are following me quite fastly.

Seeing them running toward me like a hungry wolf, I also start running but soon they caught me and one of them grabs my arm tightly, and before I could even understand what was going on, he hurriedly drags me into a dark and small passage between two houses.

After that, the man who grab my arm throw me to the ground and start laughing crazily while saying to his two friends that they caught beautiful prey this time, and then he started removing his shirt but I was also not a weak woman, who can let a dirty drain worms touch my body easily, so after removing he shirt as he coming toward me, I use my strength and kicked on the area between his legs.

Ohh... That's probably hurt like hell, Myne thought.

After that, he start screaming in pain, and because we are not much away from the main market street, my people heard his scream and start entering the passage where we were. Seeing people coming into the passage, I also start shouting for help. But before those people can help me, that man whom I kicked come in front of me with his two friends while looking at me full of anger and pain. Then without saying anything first he slapped me with his all strength and after saying some bad words he and his friends start beating me. But since I can already hear other people's voice, who was coming to help me, so I try to best to project my body main parts so I didn't get any serious injuries but then I saw that that man whom I kicked stopped his both friends to attacking me and just when I thought that finally, I am safe now, I saw that man raising his palm toward my face and use his fireball magic skill, while saying something like 'Now you eat this bitch'.

Just as he finished talking a palm size fireball fired toward my face from his palm but I still didn't want to give up, so in order to save my face I use both arms and legs as a shield and heavily burned them," June said with a helpless smile while showing Myne his arms.

"What happened after that?" Myne asked seriously.

"Nothing, after using his fireball skill on me, that man and his friends run away from the passage and those people bring me to an old granny, who heal me enough that I didn't have any life-threatening danger, and dropped me at my house," June said with a forced smile.

"I see, by the way, do know anything about those three men," Myne asked casually while handing June a water glass.

"No, I didn't see their face, that passage was really too dark to see their face," June said regretfully.

'Okay June, then I am going now, it's already been quite late, and if I didn't go now then I probably have to spend the rest of the night with you," Myne said jokily.

"I will meet you tomorrow morning, and I am really sorry that I didn't come to dinner that day, If I had come, then you wouldn't be in this condition," Myne said apologizingly while bowing in front of June.

"Oye idiot, what are you doing, it's not your fault, so don't think much about it and go to your house, by the way, I have heard the cry of a girl from that graveyard many times so be careful while walking toward your house and no matter what happened don't looked toward the graveyard," June said jokily with a evil smile.

"What! Seriously, there is such a thing in our town graveyard?" Myne asked fearfully while his legs already start shaking just after hearing about the ghost.

"Hahaha, Nah, I am just joking," June said while laughing.

Now she is really asking for a beating, Myne thought angrily, and after smashing June's head lightly, he hurriedly run out of her house.

"Hey, I am injured, how can you still hit me?" June said loudly but Myne has already left her bedroom.

"I hope that he will come to see me tomorrow also, it really felt nice when I talked with him," June said while laying on her mattressless bed.

...

"Sigh, I'm gonna be poor again, and here I thought that after saving enough money I will build a high-quality bathtub in my house," Myne said emotionally while looking at the moon in the sky after coming out from June's house.

But just as he was about to walk toward the town's main street, he accidentally or out of curiosity looked towards the graveyard and saw a dark and empty graveyard.

"Hahaha! How foolish am I, who accepted June's story as true? How can there be any ghost in the graveyard," Myne said with a smile while shaking his head.

Just after saying that, as he looked toward the graveyard again, he saw a black shadow in the middle of the graveyard who is holding a shovel in one hand and a burning candle in the other.

"(⁠(⁠(⁠;⁠ꏿ⁠_⁠ꏿ⁠;⁠)⁠)⁠)G.G.G.Ghostttt... Myne shout loudly enough to make someone close to him deaf and run away from his place so fast that if flash from DC had seen him, he too would have been confused for a moment that who is the real flash here.

"Huh? Did someone say ghost? Nah, that is probably my imagination, because of Myne's ghost bullshit, I am also thinking about them, it seems like I would have to do something about Myne this weird hobby," June thought before falling asleep.

45