Chapter 25. First Kill
1.7k 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sighhh! It seems like that fatty really enjoying his life quite well while making a huge amount of money from Tex, otherwise, he won't leave this mansion for his guest so easily, Myne thought while looking at the Japanese-style luxuries mansion in front of him, that Lucas Town, Town Lord made with the help of a foreign businessman, who is come to the Augusta Kingdom for business. Even though that foreign businessman didn't get the approval of business from the King but he fooled the Town lord with his smooth talk and after taking nearly 90% of his money, that foreign businessman made this weird mansion for him. In the beginning town lord really like this mansion but since this mansion is quite huge and It took some time and a lot of stamina to go from one side to the other, that's why our idiot chubby town lord moved back to his old mansion and start using this mansion as a guest house to impress his guest.

So how do I go inside now? Myne thought while staring at two guards, who is standing in front of the only entrance of the mansion, and there is a 3-meter high wall around the rest of the mansion.

It doesn't seem like those guards going to sleep soon, let's see around first, if I didn't find any other way to go inside, then I have to find something to distract those two guards, Myne thought as started walking beside the wall.

But just as Myne walk 20 meters away from the mansion's main entrance, he saw a lot of construction material on the vacant land near the mansion, It seems like tonight God is also with me, Myne thought as he walked toward piles of bricks.

After that Myne put entire piles of bricks inside his Inventory and after coming in front of the mansion outer wall, he start taking out bricks one by one and put them in front of wall on top of each other until made support big enough from the bricks on which he could climb across the wall.

Now this is called the perfect strategy to enter someone's house, Myne thought while nodding his head and with making little effort, he successfully climbs on the wall and after jumping off the wall he entered the mansion mini garden.

But just as Myne safely landed on the ground without making any sound, he heard more than one creature snoring behind him.

Fuck! Please don't wake up. Please wake up, Myne pray in his heart while slowly looking back, and saw that behind him three one meter big black colored dogs were sleeping peacefully just 2 meter away from him, without knowing that an intruder is standing just right in front of their nose.

Huu! Thank God, that those dogs didn't wake up, otherwise I would probrobly have to go to town jail tonight, Myne thought while taking a sigh of relief.

After that Myne, while making as little noise as possible, slowly walked away from those dogs toward a room whose garden-side window was opened.

At least now I don't have to think about how to enter the mansion and which motherf*cker plan it was to raise those dangerous-looking dogs. it's good that I didn't make any sound after jumping from the wall, otherwise, a little bit of noise is enough to wake up those dogs, because of those kind motherf*ckers, today's assassin job become so difficult, Myne complains in his mind as he entered the room through the window.

As Myne entered the room, he remember an important thing, he can't see anything because of the darkness.

Sigh, it seems like I'm not ready to become an assassin, Myne thought as look around the room but because of the darkness, he couldn't even see his hands let's not talk about seeing other things in the room.

What to do now? If I use a candle or magic lamp then they will make too much light but without light, I can't even see my own fingers, how the hell do I search my treasure... I mean my targets, Myne thought as he use appraisal skill on himself to see if he have any skills that can use in this situation.

Well, I hope this skill can give me enough sight to let me see something around me in darkness, Myne thought as active his skill ‘Sight Enhancement (Small) ’.

As Myne activates his skill, even though he can't start seeing everything around him like day time but still his vision become clear enough that now at least he can do his work in darkness without much difficulty.

After that Myne started looking around to see into whose room he entered, but after looking down he nearly got a heart attack.

Because on the ground three girls aged around 21 to 25 probably maids of this mansion were sleeping peacefully with something that looks like a black paste, which was put on their faces like a mask that looked quite horrible with an entire dark background. After seeing such a sight, even the bravest of brave person can be scared, let's not talk about Myne who is afraid of ghosts so much that just after hearing their name his legs start shaking.

F*ck! What kind of witchcraft those girls are doing in the middle of the night? If not for the fact that tonight I have already seen more than enough ghostly things and maybe even a real ghost as well, then I would have already started shouting like a little girl, Myne thought while taking deep breaths to calm down.

Today's girls really do all kinds of weird things in order to make their faces beautiful, Myne thought as he hurriedly walkout from those girl's room, he doesn't even look at those girls properly, since he didn't want to spend even a single second in that kind of scary room.

Now I hope I don't watch this kind of thing again, Myne thought but just as he walked 10 steps away, he heard two man's voices from a room that was just 15 meters away from those maids' room.

"Don't you think this is too big to enter?"

"Don't worry, this is not that big, it's just your is too little compared to mine."

"But this is my first time doing this, that's why I didn't know much about it."

"Haha... Then today I will show you what a real treasure looks like, you will never forget it after enjoying it."

"But what if someone shows as?"

"Why didn't you think about it before? Now it is already too late to think about those kinds of things, and as far problem, that someone might see us, don't worry about it, I have already done all preparation, tonight nobody will disturb us."

Huh? What kind of treasure are they talking about?? It seems like they are doing something big in the middle of the night, let's see what kind of treasure they have, if it is something too valuable then I won't have many regrets about losing all my money, Myne thought as he slowly opened the door of the room a little bit from inside in which those two men sound was coming and peeked inside the room.

Ohhh! Shit!! Myne shouted loudly inside his mind while his eyes opened so widely that they nearly fallout from their sockets, after seeing the view in front of them.

Then Myne slowly closed the room door and after coming a little farther from that room he sat on the ground leaning against the wall while looking at the dark sky.

"GOD! what kind of sin did I commit that I have seen that kind of horrible thing, Why didn't you call me to your side before showing all this ( ಥ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ಥ )," Myne said while crying without caring that someone might hear him.

I come here to take revenge for a friend and also earn some extra money but look what kind of things I have seen at such a young age, first those crazy girls and now this, did I have to see more horrible things after that as well?" Myne asked to God in a depressed mood, clearly what he saw inside that room is not something his little 15-year-old weak heart can handle.

Sigh! It seems like I can only hope that now I don't have to seem more weird things, and you guys also enjoy your time as much as possible when you complete your work then I will return to take my revenge for what you just show me, because of you guys, now I'm definitely gonna have nightmares this entire month, Myne said angrily while looking towards that room.

Inside the room that Myne just opened, in the dim light of a candle two man was standing on the bed while completely naked and kissing each other. When Myne peeked inside the room he saw that the first man who looked young with a thin body suddenly slapped the second man's butt and then that second man sat down on the bed in doggy style position while placing his butt in front of the first-person 5 inches long little brother. After that first man put his one hand on the second person's ass and with help of his second hand he aim the head of his little brother toward the second person's back hole and with a strong push, he entered his little brother into the second person's ass hole. That was the thing that Myne showed.

{ A/J: coughhhh, and here goes my tonight dinner, why hell did I eat before writing this? It seems like I'm also gonna happen to have nightmares tonight like Myne as well, now only after watching some good hentai milf videos can I purify my mind. }

After that Myne start walking in the corridor of the mansion while opening the door of every room a little bit and peeking inside them, in order to search for his targets, and since most of the mansion was empty, so it didn't take Myne much time to find his first target.

As Myne silently entered the room, he saw that a muscular man with a big satisfied smile on his face and a middle age big breasts woman who looked quite dissatisfied were sleeping on the bed completely naked only their lower body parts were covered under the blanket, clearly they just complete their night exercise.

[ Name: Austen

Level: 12

Race: Hume

Gender: Male

Age: 21 y/o

Occupation: Cather Hart Bodyguard.

【Skill】

Rock Skin LV: ( 3 )

Art Of Boxing LV: ( 4 ) ]

So he is the bodyguard of that golden pig huh, looking at his smile it seems like he enjoys quite a lot even though his partner doesn't look as happy as him, Myne thought while staring at Austen's partner E-CUP size big breasts.

[ Name: Mina

Level: 08

Race: Hume

Gender: Female

Age: 34 y/o

Occupation: Lucas Town, Town lord guest house head maid.

【Skill】

Cleaning LV: ( 7 )

Cooking LV: ( 4 ) ]

Even though she is quite old to do this kind of thing with another man but it seems like her husband can't satisfy her needs and now she chooses this Austen to fulfill her needs but looking at her expression it doesn't seem like he did his work properly, Myne thought while finally taking away his eyes from Mina giant boobies.

Now what to do with him? Myne thought as he again stare at Austen, even though Myne wanted to take June's revenge but because this is his first time doing something like taking revenge, he doesn't have any idea how to do it, but one thing is crystal clear to him that today he has no intention of leaving those three rapists alive since only their death will bring Myne a lot of free money and skills.

Just as Myne was thinking about the next course of action, suddenly Mina starts moving, like she is about to wake up.

Seeing that Mina is about to open her eyes Myne hurriedly hides behind the bed.

"Sigh, what going on, why can't I sleep today? Who's face did I watch today morning after waking up that today my entire day was so unlucky?? First because of those three idiots yesterday night party I have to clean this entire mansion again. After that, this man bothered me entire day to sleep with him and when I finally agree, I saw that not only was his dick as small and thin as his finger but just within one minute after the start of our sex, he cum already and also fall asleep immediately without caring about me," Mina said while looking at Austen angrily like if not for the fact that he has quite a powerful backing then she will definitely start beating him but just as Mina talking with herself suddenly Myne comes behind her while holding an old fashioned flower vase made of pure high-quality heavy metal in his hand and just as Mina was about looked back as she felt the presence of someone behind her, with a *Bam* sound, Myne smashed that heavy metal flower vase on her face like he playing baseball.

Without much expectation just as that flower vase touches her face, Mina immediately loses consciousness and finally falls asleep peacefully on the bed, now she definitely not going to wake up before tomorrow morning.

But after hearing the sound Austen who is sleeping beside Mina, also opened his eyes hurriedly but before he could understand what going on, he saw the sight of a metal flower vase in front of his eyes and again with a *Bam* sound, Austen also fall in lands of sweet dreams.

"Huh! That was close, he is quite cautious even in his sleep, and here even if someone comes near me and starts playing the drum even then I won't wake up from my sleep," Myne said as he again come beside Austen.

Now it seems like I can only take help from that book, thank god I didn't throw away that book even though I never imagined that I will take it to help so soon, Myne thought as he takes out a new-looking red color book from his Inventory, on its cover page a picture of knife stabbing in someone heart as printed on it and on top of knife book name '101 Way To Kill Your Target ( The Master Trainer For Noob Assassins )’ was written.

This is the most famous book for an assassin that was written by Red Moon, The Leader of Night Rider Assassin Alliance, even though Myne didn't who is that guy but because his other two books were quite interesting, so Myne brought all three books at once but after reading this book some chapters Myne become bored since that time he doesn't have any thoughts of becoming an assassin so he didn't think much about it and never read this book again.

We'll let's see its first chapter, I hope this book can help me in this situation, and saw me some way to kill my targets without much bloodshed since I am still mentally not prepared to kill anyone, Myne thought as he first closes the door of the room so no one can disturb him, then he sits down on the stool and opened the first page of the book.

Chapter 1. Murderer Pillow ( For Noob Assassin. )

'This is the best chapter for those guys whose this is their first time killing someone but can't handle too much bloodshed.'

On the first page of the book without any kind of unnecessary nonsense or intro author directly start his book.

'Description: A real assassin should have to know how to kill his targets will all kinds of things, and as the first step to walk in journey of becoming a good assassin, let's start it with the most basic and simple assassin tool ‘A Big And Soft Pillow’ Because it's pillow work to put people to sleep.'

'Instructions:-
1. the First knockout you're target so he doesn't make any unnecessary problem, and if you still want more security then put something in your target's mouth so even if he wakes up in the middle of your work, Even then he can't shout for help.
2. Next lay down him/her on the bed or ground as you fight and tie him with rope tightly enough that no matter how much he tried to move he can't even move his body even an inch.
3. Now, found a big pillow or big blanket.
4. Put that big pillow or folded blanket on your target face.
Special Note: remembered that his entire face should be covered under the pillow or blanket.
5. the Last step, sit down on that pillow that you put on your target face.
Special Note: when you sit down on that pillow, remembered to hold something for support so you don't fall off from it because your target will use his all strength to move his body to save his life but you don't move your ass from that pillow until your target becomes completely silence like sleeping baby.

Author Words: If you did what I write in this chapter then you shouldn't have any problem killing your first target but if you still can't do this kind of little thing, then do me a little favor, Immediately burn this book and start working on the farm because this job is not from you.

The End...

Well he is quite a straightforward man, but still, his way of explanation is really good, okay then let's try this trick and killed my life first person, Myne thought seriously and after putting the book again in his Inventory, first he climbs on the bed and pushed unconscious Mina to the ground from the bed to make enough space to do his work.

After that Myne took out a thin but strong rope from his Inventory and while following book instructions he tie Austen in a cross shape with both arm and legs wide open, tightly enough that now even if someone cast enchantment support magic skill on him, even then he can't move his body no matter how hard he tries.

Then Myne grabs a soft and big pillow from Austen's bed and then after hesitating for some time while at Austen's face, but suddenly Austen starts making a perverted face, like he is about to do something interesting in his dreams, but sadly for him, after seeing his disgusting expression, a little bit of hesitation that Myne having on his desition also vanished and Myne put down that pillow on Austen's face.

After that Myne held the bed's wooden frame tightly, and then with a little jump sit down on that pillow.

Just as Myne sit down on that pillow, because of a leak of air, Austen's body start straggling subconsciously in order to remove the pillow from his face even though his real body was still unconscious but because 50 Kg Myne was sitting on top of him, so his all struggle is wasted and in the end, even after trying his best, he can't move Myne even an Inch his face and died for the leak of breath.

During this entire process, Myne continually looked at the room ceiling while counting bricks, in order to see how many bricks were used to make this room ceiling, in order to distract his mind from what going on under his ass, but after feeling that Austen's body stop moving he removed his ass from the pillow and got down from the bed.

We'll his game should be over, Myne thought as he removed the pillow from Austen's face but after seeing his scary face with eyes and mouth wide open, he immediately put that pillow on his face again.

35