Chapter 7: Tag
13 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Alf. When will both of them be arriving?” I asked Alf.

 

“Young master, they should be arriving in about three days,” he replied back. If that’s true, I atleast have a few days before I properly start training. I haven’t had time to look around this place. I only stayed around my room and went for dinner at the dining room.

 

“Alf. Other than me, who lives in this place?”

 

“Young master, it’s you and the young lady who live here. Young master Phil lives at the main estate.” 

 

“Phil?” I asked him. Who was this guy? I’ve never heard about him. 

 

“He’s your cousin, master.” My cousin huh..? It doesn’t ever become normal, taking over the identity of someone. Afterall I’m just a fraud. Perhaps it was because I killed Varkhaz that I took over his sins...

 

“Alf. Thanks for being by my side.”

 

“Naturally young master.” he bowed gracefully while saying that.

 

For the sake of the people, I must become a better young master.

 

As I waited for both my teachers to arrive, I had time to think about what I should be doing. I looked around my room, wondering if this is how Varkhaz lived.

 

This bedroom is so luxurious, the bed can probably fit four people. I have a mirror which is a first, it’s quite fascinating to see my reflection. I wonder how it works. It doesn't make any sense. Nonetheless, it’s nice to sit near this window, the chair is comfy, there’s a nice breeze. The birds chirping, and the trees swaying about. 

 

There’s an entire wardrobe with clothes that seem to be about my size. Though the clothes seemed a bit small for my size, they'd fit. Probably.

 

“Hey Alf... Those clothes, are they made specifically for me?”

 

“Yes young master, they were made about three months ago. Your body was measured and your growth was accounted for as well, but it seems you’ve grown past our expectations.”

 

“We would probably have to remake some clothes again, young master.”

 

“I don’t think that’s necessary, I probably still fit in them.”

 

“I understand young master, in that case, we’ll have them just extended.”

 

“Okay...”

 

Someone at the door knocked, although they were a bit light. I could immediately understand who it was. 

 

“Brother... May I come in?” Estrelle said behind the door.

 

“You can come in.” Even though I told her that it’s fine, she still asks me at all times.

 

“Brother, do you... Want to... Uhm... Play something?” She shyly asked. I patted her head and said, “Sure.”

 

She then said “Tag..?”

 

I replied by tapping her head and saying “You’re it!” I ran out the bedroom but I slowed myself down so she could chase me. I shouted, “Come on Alf! You too!” Alf reluctantly sighed and chased after me. That day all of us played Tag.

1