Extra: A room of crimson.
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a certain palace was the king of a nation so great that he could crush anyone in his way. That was the truth of this nation. Yet, this nation was also ruthless from the very root of its nature.

 

However, what I will tell you today was simply the story of a little girl. 

 

She wasn’t very social, and she didn’t have many friends. Actually no, she didn’t have any friends. It was quite sad, but she was happy in her own little bubble. Reading books was a great passion of hers! She’d read any book she’d get, there was nothing else to do after all. This was perhaps the only way she could pass her time. 

 

However soon, that tiny bubble she lived in, popped. What was in front of her was a room covered in crimson, what laid in it was only a lifeless body, staring right into her eyes. 

 

The little girl, scared of her own father, ran for her life.

 

But her little legs couldn’t get her very far, as she fell onto the hard wooden floor, only to get a nosebleed. Perhaps the pain was too much for her to bear, she only rolled on the floor.

 

A man then carried her off of the floor, he was quite a funny individual, with golden eyes, he had light-brown short and curly hair. 

 

He shouted, “It’s okay princess! I’m here now.” But the girl wasn’t able to respond. She was still in pain after all. 

 

Oh my, look at the time...

 

Well, I think I don’t have any more time to tell you this story, so I’ll be going now. Bye~

0