Chapter 1: Reincarnation
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You have to reincarnate” These words aren’t expected at all. I stand up from kneeling down 

“Really reincarnation?” 

“Yes” 

She has stood up from sitting as soon as she points out me with her index finger. From her back, about the size of two man of black huge wings are spread out when she stands up.  

“Did you want the chance of killing these motherf**kers assuredly and kicking out them from society?” 

Wait a second! The goddess wants me to kill more people? I am in a surprise! The Evil of Goddess? 

She is with black wings, so she probably may be. However, what can I do right now? The difference between a god and a human is about the size of an insect and the world. I thought that at first, I have made my mind to be punished in the hell by all the sins I made in last life and then I will start a new life. I, but, have received an unexpected offer from a goddess. What should I supposed to say? Nothing. Since I was dead, I can’t afford to anything. I hoped that firstly, a goddess called Millis gives me, who certainly goes to the hell, a chance that can repair in another new life. I thought I would serve her. I have to reincarnate. Nevertheless, it isn’t as simple as I expected. 

“I will give you both the memory of last life and the current memory talking with me, so you will be able to know the experience of last life and you won’t forget your life. And I make you reincarnated into the world where I was candidate of goddess. As a chance, I will give a power from me and you were born into a high-class family.  

When I heard what Goddess Millis said, I felt shocked and stunned. I haven’t ever imagined the ability of creating a life whatever they want. By her mouth, the beginning of the Lifes is different. 

“As your apostle, what I have to do in return?” 

“What you only have to do is to punish the evilness as my representee. And then you can live your life whatever you want. Not a mercenary, just a servant of organizations, but a free man"

“___” 

Goddess comes closer to me slowly. She is walking with her spread wings but not flying. She has made a step, I feel even my brain is shocked. Her influence is insanely terrified. She touches my forehead when she is near to me. From her index finger, I suddenly have felt undescriptive stuffs were collide into my head. Black spheres and cubes are flying around on the red-blooded of blank space. 

“This is time now, my apostle” 

After I have heard Millis’s words my two hands are vapourised into tourmaline dust. Then, my legs, my abdomen and my whole-body slowly into dust. Again, I am into the darkness.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

“We see the baby.” 

“Breathe regularly. Yeah, put some efforts. We see head” 

“Ahhhh” 

“Yess. Put some efforts.” 

In the red-yellow room lighting with lamps and candles where would start a new life in a few minutes is noisy. The hardest time of being a mother is birth time. It is like walking on the rope. It is dangerous for both mother and child. About 3 doulas and doctors are trying hard to be safe and healthy for mother and baby. The baby’s dad and his five years old daughter are expecting good news, walking around the room outside. 

“Congratulation, mistress, it’s baby boy.” 

“Boy........?” 

The eyes of baby aren’t open yet. He is about to cry with mouth open and his sound is low.  A doula warps him with diaper and places by his mother. Despite the deadly pain, she smiles as much as she can when she saw her baby. These smiles come from real happiness. A little bit later, the father and daughter come into the room. As soon as they have entered, female apostles and doctors bow down to them. 

“Mommy......” 

“Your mommy is weak now, don’t hug her yet.” 

Her father stops her preparing to hug her mom lying on the bed in time. This time, birth time, is usually most necessary time to care mother.  

“Come to look at your younger brother.” 

Father lifts his baby. Daughter looks at him in surprise as a creature she had never seen ever before. 

“He is ugly.” 

All people in the room laugh when they hear what she says. 

“Newly born babies are like this, sweetie” 

“How about me?” 

“Also, like this.” 

“Hoon.” 

She seems dissatisfied with the answer of his father. She thinks that her father means she isn’t beautiful.  

“Boy. So, let give him a name as we had planned before.” 

Father is saying with smiles, looking at the baby face slowly and steadily. 

“Of course.” 

“Our son’s name is Draven Le Darkmore.” 

“Draven.” 

The girl says the name. 

“Take care of your brother. Later, he will be nice-looking like you.” she says while lying. Father has a frown on his face, lifting his baby and he asked a question to doctor. 

“When does baby usually open his eye?” 

“At least, about three days. What’s wrong........?” 

By their sights, both doctors and doulas are in a huge surprise. The baby’s eyes are open. 

“Just newly born baby.” 

“Eyes open, how impossible!” 

A pair of red-blooded eyes glows not like a newly born baby. It seems rather the eyes of a beast. 

 ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

 “We see the baby.” 

“Breathe regularly. Yeah, put some efforts. We see head” 

“Ahhhh” 

“Yess. Put some efforts.” 

I’m hearing the words unclearly in the dark. 

“Congratulation, mistress, it’s baby boy.” 

“Boy........?” 

The sounds from men and women. 

What’s happening?  Ah...Yeah. I have remembered now. 

I reincarnated into a life by the power of goddess Millis. 

All people in the room laugh when they hear what she says. 

“Newly born babies are like this, sweetie” 

“How about me?” 

“Also, like this.” 

“Hoon.” 

I feel my body is being lift by one’s hand from another. I want to see the sights of new life. I try my best to open eyes, I see unclear yellow background and dark shadows at first. The sight is more clear, and I see a man with a wide jawline, whistler and beard, lifting me. 

[ God Of Sins System] 

[ Reincarnation : 100% success] 

[ Interpreting languages : 100% success] 

[ Inserting Tree Of Seven Deadly Sins Core : 100% success] 

The data written by language of the last life appears on the red one like the screen of a mobile phone from my vision. Anything’s wrong? 

[God Of Sins System] 

[ Name : Draven Le Darkmore] 

[ Gender : Male] 

[ Family : Darkmore Family] 

[ Skills : None] 

[ Killing Points : 0 point] 

[ Strength : 0 point] 

[ Speed : 0 point] 

[ Intelligence : 20 point] 

[ Senses : 0 point] 

I am not wrong. The system on my eye sight is showing my data as a character from a mobile game. This red one and this feeling...? I t is impossible to be wrong, I feel it is the power of goddess Millis. On the top of the stuff like red screen, “God Of Sins System” is written. I also thought it. Since the goddess who has such influence made me reincarnated, I knew she was not a simple goddess. Like in Christianity, Satan and in Buddhism, Mara, she is evil of goddess. 

“When does baby usually open his eye?” 

“At least, about three days. What’s wrong-.....!!” 

In last life, I survived as mercenary and died. Although I had made my mind up to be punished in the hell, I met goddess Millis and my second life started as her apostle. 

“Just newly born baby.” 

“Eyes open, how impossible!”

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

1