Chapter 96: Celebration – Part 3
4.2k 15 116
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I let the golems out and send Jarn to Ciel so that she can have some "fun" explaining what the fuck a golem is, then I cuddle up with Suzy while Alissa cuddles with Ted.

I start to imagine Suzy's little body as I pat her head. A kuudere blonde little girl; a white angel counterpart for Lina with long hair that pools on the floor. She needs red eyes and cute, little red lips, though her jaw needs to be able to open wide enough to fit my whole cock, or at least it needs the ability to unhinge itself.

Ted could be a girl with curly or wavy hair in a cute brown color. Perhaps she could have round ears like Klein's and cute, fluffy patches of fur like Poosh.

I need to get the High Officers to help me create a body for her. Sai and Almaria could work together on creating a biological "fuckable body" like a nature elemental's, which is the most malleable body out of all of my elementals.

I really want to give something back to them. Make them "happy," somehow. Aside from using [Bind] on them, this is the only other way that I can see to really do that.

Roxanne suddenly comes over to our table and breaks me out of my musings. "Dance with me, please," she pleads with a cute pout.

I awkwardly scratch my horn with a claw. I don't want to say no, but…

"Just one dance," she insists, then grabs my head and gives each of my horns a kiss.

"Alright…" I relent, then I leave Alissa with the golems, though I'll definitely dance with her later to compensate.

I quickly move some of my points around and max out [Dancing], then Roxanne's long, thin tail wraps around mine, and I show them all the beauty of Rahgeeb, the traditional dance and mating ritual of the succubi race.

After a few moves, I throw her and spin on the spot as she strikes a pose, but our tails are tied, so she spins along with me. It's almost like ice skating for her, but she's tied to me, and she uses her bat wings to glide instead of using actual skates.

Succubi tails are incredibly resilient, and even if they were to snap during the dance, they'd just regrow after a few days, anyway. There's still the taboo about amputating their demon parts, but a dancer cares not for such things.

When the wild moves stop, her body glues itself to mine, and we dance like in a flamenco. Striking, sensual moves, followed by foot tapping, then I help her spin without tying our tails together, and her dress whirls up like a parasol, forcing her to use a hand to prevent her pussy from being exposed.

I pull her back, and her hip glues back against mine, then our bodies move in perfect sync, our legs taking steps of the same length even though her legs are longer.

With our foreheads touching, and our eyes locked together, we ignore the world around us and unleash our charm on each other.

Hers makes me want to fuck her like an animal, while mine makes her want to bend over and spread her pussy lips for me to fuck her. Combined together, we need nerves of steel to resist the temptation, to hold ourselves back from ripping off our clothes and mating right here and now, because resisting that impulse is part of the ritual, too.

This is one of the ancient ways for the succubi to choose partners, so I have a simple role in this ritual: to resist her temptation and be strong enough to allow her to shine. In a matriarchal society of femme fatales, a man who doesn't succumb to just about any woman is a treasure to be protected.

Roxanne's role is to shine, to appear as sensual as she can, and to charm the entire audience. I can't tell for the women, but Alissa counts a good number of erections among the attendees, including all of the male Chimeras present.

The song reaches the build-up, and I whip my tail, unfurling hers from mine so hard that she spins like a spinning top on the tip of her right foot, then she nearly takes flight as her wings give her some lift.

She rises a few centimetri off the ground, then the spin quickly loses its momentum, and she glides back down again, falling right into my arms.

I grab her waist and halt her spin, focusing on our connection to be ready to cast [Refresh] the second that she moves to retch, but it never comes.

After a moment of remaining still, I lower her down, sweeping her legs out so that she rests in my arms, then I bend my body until she's nearly horizontal and her hair is touching the floor.

The song reaches its apex, and all the instruments stop.

"I love you," I confess with a husky voice.

"I love you too, Wolfy," she softly replies with a gentle, confident smirk, and we kiss each other's lips, then the song continues, releasing all the tension it had built up.

I pull her back up for a few more spins, but we slow down along with the song, and we end in the same pose that we started in: our hips glued together, our foreheads touching, and our eyes locked.

We receive cordial applause, but Poosh leads them all with her excitement, and the rest follow suit. As a demon race herself, she seems to understand the significance of our dance.

Roxanne puts her glasses back on, and we send Poosh an appreciative nod.

After resting for a full song, the next one is calm and sexy, following the cycle of excitement and sensuality to not tire out the party-goers too quickly.

I grab Alissa's waist, and this time we just enjoy each other instead of trying to make a performance out of it.

 

Roxanne returns to the party with Hana, Osaria, Aoi, Yunia, and Klein down on the ground floor, then we watch Oritiki dance with her husbands, one at a time. Her movements gradually become more intense, and their bodies get closer and closer to one another.

They suddenly kiss when the song ends as they hug, their legs rubbing against the other's crotch, then not-Thor's dick hardens, riding up Oritiki's thigh, and her pussy leaves a visible wet spot on his.

The trio suddenly leaves the dance floor and goes over to the railing. The warthog-headed husband sits on it, precariously perched on the edge of the balcony, and Oritiki bends down to suck him off while not-Thor fucks her pussy.

The elven Lords murmur among themselves, a few almost clutching their pearls, but none of them avert their eyes away. They like to play around the borders of sex and fetishes, so outright public fucking is a bit too shocking for them.

Nohopu, the squirrel-headed captain, and his wife are still dancing, but his long, thin dick bounces around, fully erect. It's just a matter of time until he fucks his wife or one of his mistresses.

Hihiriwa is on his seat, his hand in his wife's lap, and the Gecko-headed woman has an overly stiff face that quickly distorts into one of effort and struggle, but she soon breaks her composure and lets out loud, lewd moans.

Down in the town below, the Chimeras start up orgies as the alcohol gets to their non-material brains. Lina's [Solidify] has been spreading very quickly among the spirit populace, and they're certainly enjoying the "recreational" focus of the spell.

The more shameless of the perverted elves pull out their dicks or expose their pussies, then send their prayers to the Goddess of Love, too, because some "cultural enrichment" is about to take place.

 

I join Sandoro at the railing to get a better look at the orgies going on down below, but Alissa's eyes provide the best details, and she even recognizes Ereia and Silvano right in the middle of one.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I whisper to Sandoro with a warm smile gracing my face.

"Certainly… 'exceptional,'" he tersely answers, his face impassive as always.

"Do you have a wife?" -Sandoro suddenly coughs awkwardly, but I ignore this odd behavior- "You should join them if you don't and release some stress, you know? Or maybe you should both join them if you do have one."

"I'd rather not," he quickly answers, a lie if I've ever seen one.

I shrug and relent, "As long as you're happy with your choice."

"Always."

The maids and guards keep the horny nobles away from the lower party to prevent it from being completely disrupted, so the orgies take place in the streets. Ciel is rather thankful for that because getting Kyora too stimulated would definitely be annoying to deal with. Her whole harem would be needed to keep the huge woman satisfied, meaning a premature end to their reunion.

Hana and Osaria are also down there with Klein, and they're making an effort to keep themselves contained so that they don't ruin their fun. They know that I'll wreck their pussies later, and the anticipation of that makes the wait all the more exciting.

Silvano suddenly cums all over Ereia's petite little body, and a pair of dog Chimeras immediately start licking it all up, then another Chimera takes Silvano's place.

That girl is incredible, really.

Sandoro swallows heavily and announces, "I'll be… off… with, uh, my wif-…" Then he catches himself and immediately walks away, but I easily notice the bulge in his pants.

I turn around and see the Mendecassa sisters playing with Sainalai, and I get really fucking envious of the halfling. They'd definitely be into onee-san roleplay, and I haven't had a fix for my incest kink lately.

The inhibitions of the subordinate Lords start to give way as their consumption of alcohol picks up, and they follow the example of the Chimeras, though they lean heavily on the partner swapping aspect.

I lean my back on the railing, then Alissa sneaks a hand into my shorts and pulls out my armed dragonator. She strokes it softly, using my precum to coat the entire shaft with my juices so that it's ready for the first woman that bends over.

I blow air into the embers, and the draconic fire is instantly relit within me. The dragon has been awoken, and it wishes to breed with any woman that comes close.

And the first one is Poosh.

My eyes lock with hers, and her [Charm] strikes at my mind, but it's reflected back instantly, and her left hand immediately goes for her pussy. She can't help herself but to massage her own lips as she looks at me, and her usual kind, motherly look quickly becomes thoroughly cock-crazed.

She sensually bites her lower lip as her fingers plunge within her own depths. Her awe at my cock prevents her from moving, but I want them to come to me, instead, so I wait, and her thirst slowly takes hold of her.

She walks forward slowly with unsteady steps as she fingers herself until she stops before me, her breath quickened, her pale face flushed, and her bespectacled eyes locked upon my weapon.

"My Lord…" She whispers with a sultry tone and licks her lips.

"Your clothes, take them off, now," I order. The woman shall come to me, naked, bent over, and pussy lips spread apart, inviting me in.

Without another word, her entire dousnadeia falls to the floor, revealing her round, soft features. Her body isn't as curvy as Ciel's, or as tight as Alissa's, but every part of her seems soft, cuddly, and cute. She has a true motherly Lady's body, and I suddenly feel very thirsty for sheep milk.

I point to my wet, ready dragonator, making it longer and slightly thicker than usual so that it seems more menacing. "Come and sit on it, now."

She obeys like a good little sheep and draws nearer, then she gets so close that our bodies touch, and I grab her ass with my padded claws, making her squeak and jump in surprise. I pull her towards me, and my shaft slides along her moist entrance.

She grits her teeth and lets out a shaky sigh. She's fully charmed, and she's now a good little worshiper of dragon cock.

Alissa lifts one of Poosh's legs up and sets her foot on the railing so that her slit is more accessible to me, then she pushes Poosh's head towards mine so that I can kiss her.

I move her hips for her, wetting my shaft with her juices as I fuck her mouth, her tongue too stunned to properly react to mine.

She tastes of elven alcohol, though it's so mild that I doubt she's actually drunk, and she shows it as her inner sex beast recovers from its drowsiness and starts to take over her body.

She grabs my head and massages my horns while she plays with my tongue as she starts to return my caresses. The feeling of having this cute, experienced woman temporarily cock-crazed for me is just supremely arousing.

Alissa drizzles oil onto my shaft so that her thighs become even more slick as I press them together. This part of her is bare, aside from the curly landing strip, allowing me to enjoy the softness of her pinkish Lady skin.

I suddenly feel it coming and pull Poosh to me so that my cock peeks out past her ass and I cum directly into Alissa's mouth, then Alissa spreads her ass cheeks apart and starts eating her out.

I release her waist and knead her round, jelly-like breasts, making her let out a soft moan.

She breaks the kiss and adjusts her glasses, our mixed, hot breaths making them fog up.

"Fuck me. Put your dragon cock inside me," she breathes, her eyes open wide with a crazed thirst.

I grab her waist again and silently obey. I pull her towards me as I angle the dragonator up, and it breaches into her slimy, warm insides.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah…" A few shaky moans escape her lips as her vagina clenches around my dick in an instantaneous orgasm.

I don't feel like holding back, so I give her a vibrating, long-stroking, spirit-touching, textured, draconic Penis.

I quickly revert into a beast, thoroughly flooding her insides with my seed to mark her as mine and to give us some more lube.

She loses her voice, and her legs shiver as the double-teaming does things to her that not even a veteran prostitute like her had ever seen before. She'll never forget today, and she'll never even have the chance to because from now on, I'll make her mine.

The Lords and the High Officers watch us Fuck. I make eye contact with each one of them, specially Teresina, cumming inside Poosh while staring at her, and show them all how I fuck, how utterly defeated Poosh is.

I'm superior to them in all matters, even in sex, and I want them to realize it now so that they'll keep their heads down while they offer their wives the honor of having my children.

Poosh is just the beginning of my conquest of the world's women as the omega that shall fuck them all.

 

I pull out a sleeping bag so that Poosh can lay down and recover in comfort. It'd be improper to treat her like a rag and let her naked, passed out body be thrown just anywhere for all to see. She's a respectable woman, and I'll treat her with the care and love she deserves.

Alissa cleans my cock with her mouth, then gets up and strokes me as she whispers dirty words into my ear while we wait for the next target, but we barely even have to wait for a minute.

An elderly duo of Root Lords approaches us. They're mages with weak, shriveled bodies, but there's also a much younger and very sexy Lady wife following them.

"My Lord," the old man greets with a bow, both of his wives following suit a second later as they're already almost entranced by my cock. "Do you desire to lay with my wife? We're both too old to satisfy her anymore."

"Of course I do," I reply with a husky voice. The female Lord is older than Shala, putting her kind of outside my strike zone, but the younger Lady isn't any older than Osaria, so she's still a prime target for me.

I grab her face and pull her down so that I can penetrate her mouth, then I apply my soul touch through my tongue to quickly put her in the mood.

After a mere ten seconds, she pulls her dousnadeia to the side and clamps her thighs around my shaft, its head touching her clit, then she moves her hips to stimulate herself with it.

I angle my cock upwards with [Mana Body], and it suddenly slides in with a slick noise.

"A-ah…" The old man moans in pain as he clutches at his heart. I almost stop, fearing that he's having a heart attack, but then he pulls out his own shriveled dick and starts masturbating, so I just block him from my view and continue fucking his wife.

The old woman starts fingering herself along with her husband, and I keep her in Alissa's view just for the morale boost. Seeing others fapping to me Fucking someone is incredibly satisfying.

 

A few more Root Lords line up for a taste, but they all fall in quick succession, not used to the Cock. The rest of the Lords watch us and the Chimeras with either curiosity or amazement, and even the Mendecassa sisters stop playing with Sai to watch, but nobody else is courageous enough to join in.

The line of Lords eventually ends, but I'm still far from satisfied, so I decide to head down with Hana and a detachment of female Lordsguard. We'll find an all-female Chimera orgy and dominate them all.

 

I turn my head up towards the Shell's balcony, but my hips don't stop moving to the beat of the music, and the cries of the small Chimera are like the main vocals of the song to my ears.

Striking blue eyes stare at me from afar, their beauty hiding the jealousy stewing behind them.

I do a long stroke to force the deer-headed Chimera to orgasm, then I force myself to cum along with her.

I take my dripping cock out of her and pat Hukarere's head as she swallows my member whole, thirsty for my seed. Kaatohe goes for the pussy of the used Chimera and starts digging for cum.

I look around and give them a gentle smile as I say my goodbyes, "I'm sorry, Ladies and warriors, but my wives desire my presence. I'd like to stay for longer, but I'm a loyal husband, and their desires come before all else."

"Noo~…"

"My Lord, just a little more…!"

They cry, beg, and give me puppy or kitten eyes, but things don't have to end at this exact moment.

"For today, this will be my last gift to all of you!" I shout, then I summon the tentacle monster. "You get a dick tentacle, you get a dick tentacle, everybody gets a dick tentaclee~…!"

 

Yunia grips the railing hard to steady herself as she orgasms while standing. Alissa releases her clit and gives her ear a loving nibble, then casts [Clean] on the two of them.

I stop sharing the pleasure and controlling Alissa, then I cast [Clean] on myself, Hana, Hukarere, and Kaatohe.

Once we're all presentable, I get them dressed and ask the Lordsguard to carry them to our bath, though Hana wakes up in time and walks by herself, then we leave the pile of happily sleeping Chimera where they are.

Some of them wake up and beg for me to come back like spoiled children, but I can only apologize to them and give them warm goodbyes. After this public Ravaging, I know that they'll be back one day, and in greater numbers, because my cum is definitely addictive for spirits…

Hana and I return to the Shell's balcony, then I hug Yunia and Alissa from behind.

"Missed me?" I ask with a cheeky grin.

"No," Yunia flatly responds, wearing her stony mask as usual.

That means yes.

I guide her head towards me with a claw, then I seal her lips with mine and invade her mouth, calling for her tongue to come out and play. I use the same movements that Alissa just used on her so that she realizes that it was me all along, that I was controlling Alissa while I fucked a pile of ravenous Chimera and a few elven women.

Our kiss is short and full of love. Just a brief exchange as a token of our love for each other.

I release her head and bury my claws on both of their nice, round, tight asses, then we return to observing the party down below, and I lean my head on her shoulder, making sure that my horns don't poke her eyes out.

"After today, I think I've fulfilled my promise to you," I softly comment with a contented smile, then I kiss each of them on their bare shoulders.

"You did, you most definitely did," Yunia whispers absentmindedly, allowing herself to relax now that I'm here.

When she's alone, she finds it very hard to maintain her mask, but she can now keep it up almost as if it were her own face because the support we give her, both emotionally and through [Bind], allows her to go further than she ever did before. The power of love and friendship quite literally fuels us.

 

As the sun starts to set, the upper party slowly comes to an end with all the Lords leaving one by one, then we receive a note from Sandoro reporting that they're taking the Imperial [Eternal Gate] Network of the Lord's Hall in the Nobles' Quarters back to their territories. We just skim over all the names and make sure that they all left. It's a good idea to keep an eye on them, just in case they're dumb enough to actually meet with their conspirators in the open.

Kyora doesn't hear about the orgies going on in the streets, but she still ends up getting horny because all the naked Chimera walking around stimulates her too much, so she leaves with her harem while mine finally reunites.

I dance calmly with Osaria, my head buried in her pillows, her strong scent from a full day of dancing filling my nose, and my hard cock straining against my pants as it feels the heat radiating from her crotch.

The song ends, and I leave her hanging, denying her wish for a dicking as I want to tease her just a bit, then I go for my chocolate angel because she really deserves to have her dance with me after today. She didn't let her fear of Kyora get in the way of having fun with her old comrades, so I need to reward her bravery in the best way that I can: drowning her in my caress.

After her comes the little gloomy angel's turn. She was Ciel's loyal support, and she deserves just as much praise for taking such good care of her loved one. She'll get lots and lots of cuddling today, and even a light course of asshole stretching.

Alissa teases Klein about the knighting ceremony, then Roxanne joins in, and Hana comes to rescue the little monkey from the bullies.

Aoi soon tires out and changes back into her dragon form. She gained a lot of admirers today since the elves favor tall and slender women, and there's definitely a large number of dragon fetishists around here, which I've personally confirmed.

"The orgies are still ongoing," Yunia blurts out, sounding impressed.

"The Chimeras are insatiable," Lina states matter-of-factly.

"As is Ereia, it seems," Yunia adds, sounding incredulous of the fact that the small elf is still fucking the Chimeras.

"We're insatiable, too," Ted suddenly speaks out.

We all turn surprised looks towards the ever-present bodyguards.

"Our desire to serve is endless," Suzy continues immediately.

"And our limitless sexual capacity allows us to satisfy all Masters," Jarn elaborates.

"Therefore, we're insatiable, too," Ted concludes.

I shrug and smile wryly. "I can't argue with that."

With that, we end our participation in the festivities. They'll keep going without us and rage all night long, or at least until the alcohol runs out.

 

Intermission 21 – Ira Saponaria

 

"Bloody Lord," is how the Title reads in my status.

Soapy water mixed with my dark, old blood runs down my skin. It seeps through the trunk floor and rains down into the moss greenhouse below us. My own plants drink my vital fluids, just like they have for many of my ancestors, but never before had it been spilt for such a shameful reason.

Warriors, protectors, and heroes of the people. My ancestors have been ruling this part of the High Forest for thousands of years, and never before have they bled from an enemy that they didn't kill.

Generations of warriors all culminating in me, someone who couldn't even swing his sword and was mocked so completely by having my enemy deliberately wound themselves with it.

"Darling?" My love whispers in my ear, concerned about my silence. "Are you okay?"

No, I'm not. It's only now, after the heat of battle, shame, and alcohol have all left my body that I can truly see the full extent of my arrogance.

"When I was down, bleeding and unconscious on the cold floor, I saw the Gods," my mouth moves on its own, weakly mumbling as it bares my heart.

"What did you see?" She asks curiously, trying to hide her growing worry.

I sigh and fight a lump in my throat that refuses to budge. "I was the closest that I'd ever be to them, and yet, I saw nothing, for the Gods didn't think that I was worthy of it. They'd found me wanting."

 

 

Announcement

Hall of Fame of Patrons

The patrons who support Rupegia shall have their names sung by the bards for they deserve the glory and honor. Their names are:

Prince PreownedFIN.

Prince Creamy Spinach.

Lord Andrew Meyers.

Lord Samuel Lim.

Lord Bill.

Lord Novgarod.

Lord Ashadun.

Lord Michale Erwin.

Lord Bakerdea.

Lord Nathan Vanbrunt.

Lord Maurice.

Lord Empyrean.

Lord Mattirro Draca.

Lord Joshua Tal.

Lord Colorblind.

Lord RottenTangerine.

Lord Fullmoon.

Lord Joxsan Herrera.

Lord Sean Drake.

Lord EESDESESESRDT.

Lord Brody Haugan.

Lord FrostyCube.

Lord Mike Bartter.

Lord Cardinal Steiner.

Lord Krawn.

Lord Warwulfv.

Lord Cidant.

Lord Jorge Franco.

Lord Bradly.

Lord Freddie.

Lord Khristopher Welsh.

Lord DJ.

Lord Philip.

Lord Tenebris Lupus.

Lord ImportantNPC.

Noble Salty Panda.

Noble Mild Fracas.

Noble Aclys.

Noble Shawn Plumley.

Noble CarlBaxter.

Noble WeirdWhirl.

Noble War God.

Noble Yeuromain.

Noble Jorge Franco.

Leave a rating or a review to help me rise to the top or fix my shameful understanding of prose.

Take a look over my blog where all information about the world of Rupegia will be posted.

Join the Discord and discuss, or rant, or meme, or try and fight me so your waifu gets more screentime.

Become a Patron and read chapters in advance, or read the side-stories, or leave your mark on the story, or help choose the next artwork or the next side-story.

116