Chapter 97: Peace and Quiet – Part 1
4.4k 9 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We get a [Gate] to the entrance of our private gardens and take a stroll along the path to relax and wind down.

Osaria and Klein are spending some quality time together, so it's only myself and the wives for now.

Jarn carries little Lina on her shoulders, which makes for an adorable sight, allowing me to gaze at her cute micro panties and become entranced with her dangling feet adorned by the cutest little shoes.

Orgies are nice, but have you ever let yourself simply be consumed by the desire to caress the love of your life until the end of time? No amount of free pussy will ever supplant my obsession with my wives.

The cuteness of Alissa's ears twitching; the sway of Roxanne's hips; the majesty of Hana's chest; the bouncing of Ciel's juicy ass; the adorableness of Lina's demeanor; the intensity of Aoi's stare; the perfection of Yunia's face. There's an uncountable number of their characteristics that I could spend my whole life happily worshiping.

Roxanne turns around and gives me a cheeky smirk, but her glare shoots like a whip, and her tongue makes the threat real, "Do you want me to suck you dry? Stop with the compliments; you're making me hornier than my body can handle."

I smile evilly, as it somehow tickles my fancy to annoy them with compliments alone. "As Yunia once said: 'don't threaten me with a good time,'" I coolly warn her.

Yunia gives Roxanne a side-eye, glaring at her angrily for just a brief moment as she coldly jabs, "Stay quiet, whore, and continue complimenting me, my king." Then she smiles smugly, eagerly anticipating my next words.

Alissa's undying loyalty is what allows me to sleep soundly at night. Just knowing that there's someone with such a strong will who is channeling all that energy into keeping us all together gives me the hope that I need to keep fighting on.

My foxy lover blushes and holds her cheeks in a girlish pose as her fluffy tail wags uncontrollably.

Hana's reliability in combat makes her an anchor for us all. She's always ready to face anything and anyone, to sacrifice her own body for the safety of others because she knows that she can handle the pain. She's the shield of our harem.

The proud warrior lowers her head and bashfully runs her fingers through her hair.

"Wolfy…" Yunia warns me coldly.

Roxanne's liveliness and overwhelming magical power are what make her unique. She can turn a Grim Giant's brain into mush with just a thought in a single second, and in the very next one, she can draw all our minds away from the depressing thoughts of battle with her cheeky smirk.

The thirsty succubus suddenly turns around again and grabs my face, then kisses me deeply, her tongue fellating mine as she begs for me to shove my cock inside her mouth and use her horns as handlebars.

Something I said must have triggered her ovaries, and now she wants nothing more than to be impregnated by me.

"My compliments, Wolfy…" Yunia demands, her hot breath in my ear sending chills down my spine.

But Ciel cuts down Yunia's snobbishness. "No, no. We all need to hear these things," she calmly states, but the intensity of her tone makes Yunia hesitate. Not even she would dare to go against the angel.

Roxanne lets me go and gets a hold of herself, for now, so we continue with our stroll.

Ciel's ever-present angelic aura sets us all at ease. We know that we can always count on her being there for us, and we all owe her a great deal of respect for always being there to heal our bodies, minds, and souls.

Ciel's smile is so bright that it lights up the way ahead for us, not literally, but I guess her high "Charisma" does affect us a bit, setting our minds at ease.

Yunia pouts and pretends to ignore us, actually acting rather spoiled for once.

Lina's dedication to the harem is also commendable. She's the youngest, yet also one of the hardest workers I've ever seen. She truly believes in us, who believe in her just as ardently, so she diligently does whatever is needed of her without hesitation.

My cute little dwarf suddenly grabs my tail and wraps it around her neck like a scarf, then hugs it tight.

Aoi is simply a delightful person to be around. Always good-willed and energetic, she strongly triggers my feelings of protectiveness, but she's also a strong, independent woman who always shows us her appreciation for our affection.

"Hehehehehe," my sexy blue dragon laughs cheekily, her large tail swaying powerfully, almost smacking the ground.

Yunia is a strong, reliable person, and we can always put our trust in her knowledge and judgment. Regardless of her occasional snobbishness, she always has what's best for the harem in mind, and she never lets her strong pride get in the way of doing what's right. We can trust in her strong will to handle politics, but we'll always be here to support her when she needs us.

"You used too many words for her, I demand more!" Roxanne shouts as she gives me an intense look, though she's about to fall down onto her knees and suck me off, begging for more attention.

"Quiet, whore," Yunia starts to lash out through gritted teeth, but an angry chirp prevents her from unleashing her sadism.

Gify stands on Alissa's hand and glares at me. "Gih!" She demands, extensively listing off all the times when she was essential to the harem.

"Alright…" I mumble with a wry smile.

Gify is a comedic relief. Every time something too heavy happens, she'll find a way to ease the tension back to bearable levels. For all the teasing we do to each other, I still quite enjoy having her on my shoulder all the time.

"Gih…" Gify begrudgingly accepts. She has an issue with a few of the words, but the sentiment's alright.

"Now I want more," Roxanne presses me again, then licks her lips sensually as she imagines the taste of my cock.

"No. Now's the time for us to return the kindness," Yunia deftly deflects Roxanne's thirst.

"You're clinging to him quite a lot today," Hana makes a remark towards Roxanne, her face warped in a concerned frown.

Roxanne's glasses glint as her sadism is triggered. "Oh? Jealous?" She quickly shoots back, her tone full of sass.

"Yes. Fuck you," Hana immediately admits, too straight-forward to play Roxanne's game.

Roxanne chuckles like a Lady, covering her mouth with her hand. "Ohohoh… well, I'm basically a queen now, am I not? How can I not be happy? But if you wanted me to play with you, you just had to ask."

Then Roxanne instantly clings to the side of Hana's body like glue, and Hana continues walking as if she weighed nothing. The succubus starts playing with her meal's breasts, and Hana smiles happily, enjoying the attention quite a bit.

"Anyway…" Ciel brings us back on track and mentally nods towards Alissa to start.

Alissa knows that my love for them is so deep that she has zero worries about ever being abandoned for another woman. It also fuels her fetish, just knowing that no matter how hard they may try, nobody will ever take me away from her.

And it's true. No other pussies taste as good as my goddesses'.

Alissa pulls on Roxanne's tail to get her to focus on what's important right now, and she squeaks in surprise. After quickly recomposing herself, she lets her heart do the speaking for her.

Roxanne just loves everything about this family. For her, what we have here is unique and can never be replaced. Simply put, she has hopelessly fallen in love with me and everyone else.

Hana and I share a nod full of meaning. We'll Fuck her together when it's her turn.

With her brain filled with high-impact sexual violence, it takes a moment for my fiery dragonkin to think about our relationship. She doesn't know what else to think of besides the fact that she trusts me, with all her heart. She'll protect us with everything she has and follow me through hell if need be.

Roxanne kisses her cheek for all of us, right on her emerald scales.

Ciel is similar to Roxanne. She loves me, but she also loves the rest of our family quite a lot. It doesn't matter how much the Gods favor me, she just loves me as a person and wants to stay close to me.

I slap her ass playfully, making it jiggle so alluringly that it's worthy of a slow-mo camera capturing the moment.

She pouts back but doesn't complain since it didn't actually hurt. As long as the bullying isn't too heavy, she can deal with it.

Lina feels like a small, cuddly animal since the only thing she wants is to be hugged by me until she dies. The comfort she feels in my arms is simply immeasurable.

And she hugs my tail tighter, a happy smile brightening her gloomy face.

Aoi is happy. For her, there's nothing that she could even begin to complain about, except perhaps the lack of semen inside her vagina and eggs to care for.

She gives me a toothy grin which I return. That's exactly what I expected from her.

My promise to Yunia is very important to her. She doesn't ever want to feel that alone again, and by following me, not only will she prevent that, but she knows that she'll find true happiness.

My face melts from her confession, and I feel a strong need to hug her right now, but she only softens her stern mask a bit and graces me with a subtle smile.

Gify loves this family. For as much as we banter, it's all in good fun, and she'll never regret attaching herself to us.

Her tsundere behavior makes this confession seem all the more sweet to me, and I get Alissa to give her lots of pats in my stead.

Their confessions make me feel completely refreshed, as if they'd renewed our vows, but they've certainly rekindled my motivation to protect what I have with my all.

I sigh softly and breathe in deeply, savoring their nostalgic perfumes.

Really, what an intense day. I mean, I don't think anyone has properly processed the significance of the Divine Intervention yet, so it won't truly be over for quite a while.

 

As we approach the castle, we notice a very annoyed Kaatohe waiting at the top of the steps to the main hall. Her naked, bronze body is a treat for my eyes, and her angry face makes the sadist within me want to dominate her until her hips give out.

I didn't fuck her enough with my real cock since I didn't have the time, so I still have a bit of an appetite for anthro pussy.

"What is the meaning of this? I apparently have to be 'invited' to the 'high-leaves,' for some reason?" Kaatohe flippantly questions, her hands stuck on her thin waist in a sassy posture.

"Ah, yes…" Yunia breathes and shares a knowing smile with the girls and me. "Only concubines and wives are allowed up there without our express approval."

Kaatohe's scowl gets frozen stiff, and the raised hairs on her back slowly lower down. "Ah… yes, I understand…" She grumbles, trying to restrain her anger at being "snubbed."

Do I really want Kaatohe as a concubine? The dragon says yes, but it's easy to ignore him when my human side is in control.

Unlike Klein, I don't really feel jealous about her and Hukarere being with other men. The way the Chimeras treat sex is a bit too casual, so I never had that many expectations about them to begin with.

I do admit that Hukarere has been growing on me, but if neither she nor Kaatohe really want to have a more intimate relationship with me, we shouldn't push them towards that path.

As much as we all want to wait until Kaatohe confesses that she wants to be treated as a concubine, it's not really a good idea to push her into it, so I throw her a lifebuoy, "If you want to come in regularly and visit us, we'll tell the guards to let you in without questioning you as long as you don't bring any unannounced guests. The higher-leaves should be the most secure locations in the entire town, so only a select number of people should ever have access to them."

Kaatohe clears her throat and immediately grabs onto my offer to save her pride, "Yes, that's… acceptable…"

We start to climb the steps and approach her. The view of her little pussy lips being illuminated by the sunset is worthy of a painting.

"Come visit us often, and not just for sex, alright?" Hana casually suggests and pats her shoulder as she passes.

Yunia nods in agreement and adds, "Whenever you aren't on duty, you should come to spend some time with us."

Kaatohe narrows her eyes and holds back a pout. "I will," she stiffly agrees.

Ciel gives her an apologetic smile, feeling guilty about the light bullying we're giving the catwoman, then we enter the castle while Kaatohe walks away. It seems that she's a bit too embarrassed to stick around this time.

 

We enter the bath, and I start doing a [Massage] routine for the girls to relieve their stress. Yunia is up first since she worked really hard today. I don't need to relax since the orgy already did plenty for my strained soul.

I straddle her chest and knead her soft mounds, and her pink, hard nipples rub against my oiled, soft, human hands.

It truly is wonderful being able to play with their bodies without worrying that I'm going to accidentally slice their bits into pieces.

"Ha~hn…" My elf goddess lets her voice out without a care, making my member become erect.

I nestle it between her breasts and continue the massage, now making both of us feel good.

Yunia pushes her small tongue out as I rock my hips forward, and it rubs against the tip of my long cock. I grit my teeth and hold myself back from just giving in to the impulse and fucking her. This one perverted act has a very strong effect on me.

The dragon begs to be let out and Ravage her, but today will be an exercise in restraint as I'll keep myself from fucking them unless they directly ask for it.

I extend hand-like tentacles to massage her thighs, and a tongue-like one to lick her abs.

The fake hands are also doused with a tingly, magical oil that strengthens the skin and removes impurities at the same time that it provides stimulation.

My hands grip her thighs, their fingers sinking into the slightly elastic skin, but not too deep, since she's fairly toned. The elven body is the prime example of "soft in all the right places," making even faintly chubby elves adorably cute or "thick" like Osaria.

My milf has a fairly Lady-like body since she's not much of a warrior, but it's her race that makes her a sex symbol because every curve of hers is absolutely perfect.

Ciel has a lot less fat than Osaria, sporting faint abs, but she's still almost as curvy. It's just that she's been fucking blessed with a truly THICC body, something that makes her worthy of the title of "goddess."

Just as my mind is filled with visions of thickness, Poosh comes in, completely naked, and I cum onto Yunia's open mouth, but I don't stop moving my hips.

"A nice load. He certainly saved the better ones for us," Alissa comments as she cleans Yunia's chin with her finger, then tastes my cum herself.

My fake hands run up Yunia's thighs, their thumbs applying a subtle amount of pressure along her skin as they go up to her crotch and stop just before her labia majora. I probe her thoughts and become satisfied with the precise amount of teasing she's feeling.

Of all the girls, she's the one who desires the most measured touch to fulfill her needs. Some would say that she's "high maintenance," but how "high" is it really if it's effortless to me?

I stare at Poosh with a smirk as I play with Yunia. I won't do another Klein and profess my love for her, but I will make her one of my "flings" until I'm confident that she's worthy of standing beside Osaria as a concubine.

The soft and curvy sheep woman walks towards me with confident steps, but I feel that she's more serious than usual since her motherly kindness seems to be a bit dampened.

I release Yunia's breasts, letting them continue to be massaged by more fake hands, then I grab her ears and [Massage] them very delicately. They're even more sensitive than Alissa's ears, so I can't even nibble them without severe consequences.

Yunia grips my thighs, her long fingers unconsciously giving me gentle caresses as her mind fogs up from the heavenly massage.

Poosh stops before me, her pussy glistening with excitement, her eyes staring directly into mine, and her chest struggling to keep her breath from going out of control.

I turn to her and kindly offer, "Do you wish to receive a massage, too? I'll have time for you once I satisfy my wives."

Poosh gently shakes her head. "No, my Lord. I'm still… sore." -She smiles wryly- "I only wish to help."

I motion towards the girls. "Then, let us start."

 

Once everyone is refreshed, Hana and I gang up on Roxanne to punish her tingling pussy.

Poosh watches on with deep curiosity, her tenseness slowly fading away as she becomes more comfortable around us. It seems that she does want to grow more intimate with us, but perhaps she's concerned that we'd reject her for trying to push our relationship too fast.

Osaria and Klein suddenly barge into the bath, both of them quite out of breath, and they immediately start to make out on the spot. They kind of had a habit of fucking each other for the four months that we'd been away, so they still miss each other's company once in a while.

I get myself hard again and join them because they're sorely lacking a dick to play with.

 

We're all still full of desserts and snacks from the party, so we only eat a simple soup for dinner and then retire to our rooms.

With how exhausted everyone is from the day's activities, we end up falling asleep fairly quickly.

 

Today is the 12th, Yn, day of Earth. Mining starts today, for it's easier to dig into the earth and crack the stones apart, marking the beginning of the work cycle for most dwarves.

Hana wakes me up in the way she loves, stimulating my brain into overdrive, and I wake up so full of energy that I feel like conquering the whole of the empire, but we'll start off slow today because we're back to the endless training until the next challenge arrives.

 

Everyone's "Charisma" increased by 1. I'd be a bit disappointed if we didn't earn anything from the Ceremony since we put so much effort into charming an entire town.

Ciel and Aoi increased their "Piety" by 1 (now 25 and 6), which is understandable since the Divine Intervention was such an intense experience. It's understandable that it would affect them the most.

 

Yunia invites the twins for breakfast, and the duo comes into the room looking a bit… hungover.

They sit down more delicately than usual, and Yunia narrows her eyes at them.

"Tutu, Tata, you two disappeared after the beginning of the party. I assume you went to the ground floor?" She calmly questions with a deliberate tone.

"Yes, we did," Arturus gives an uncharacteristically laconic response.

"I was dancing with Klein and the others, but I didn't see you there," Osaria innocently comments, then reveals a grin that's the opposite of "innocent."

"We were with friends," Antares attempts a deflection, showing that the talent for using masks runs in the family

"Outside the lower party?" Yunia sets up the trap.

"I certainly didn't see them near the dance floor," Osaria corners them.

"Neither did I see them at the tables," Ciel guiltily lays out the bait, regretful that she has to participate in this evil ambush.

Arturus becomes frustrated with all the persistent questioning, and he takes a blind step forward before his brother can shut his big mouth for him. "We were on the streets," he so innocently admits that even Arturus shows an amused reaction.

Yunia subtly smirks as her trap card is activated. "Where the orgies were taking place?" She serenely asks, delighting herself with their internal screams and barely contained cringing.

I wait for a moment to see if they have any riposte, but they simply lower their heads in defeat, waiting for someone to put them out of their misery.

"Congratulations on losing your virginity," I praise them with a shit-eating grin.

"Maybe you should give them some pointers for fucking, Wolfy. Show them how to eat pussy," Hana kindly suggests with a kind grin and a definitely not teasing, kind tone.

"In case we're busy, the priests that worship the Goddess of Love are always available to answer these types of questions," Ciel gives them some genuine advice with an apologetic smile.

"Maybe they'll be more comfortable talking about these kinds of things with someone they know," Osaria counterpoints, mirroring Hana's tone. "I'd gladly show them these things myself, with a paid prostitute, of course. My pussy is solely for the use of Wolfy's harem."

I energetically nod in agreement towards Osaria and snap my fingers as I praise her, "Great Idea! The three of us could then celebrate this milestone in their lives by sharing a prostitute, and it'd also serve as a teaching experience."

Antares gets up and sends me a glare. "No," he hisses, straining himself to not swear, then starts stomping his way out of the room.

Yunia reaches for Arturus and grabs his hand as she apologizes, "I'm sorry! We'll stop. I swear."

Both of them turn their narrowed, suspicious eyes towards her, but Yunia's being genuine right now, so they sigh in unison and relent.

 

We reign in the banter and finish our meal, then we go to an empty training room to start our new daily routine: the imperial mana increase training.

The training itself isn't the noteworthy part, though. The important bit is that this training allows me to continue my research of [Otherwordly Summoning].

I need to learn more about this spell as fast as possible.

 

 

Announcement

Hall of Fame of Patrons

The patrons who support Rupegia shall have their names sung by the bards for they deserve the glory and honor. Their names are:

Prince PreownedFIN.

Prince Creamy Spinach.

Lord Andrew Meyers.

Lord Samuel Lim.

Lord Bill.

Lord Novgarod.

Lord Ashadun.

Lord Michale Erwin.

Lord Bakerdea.

Lord Nathan Vanbrunt.

Lord Maurice.

Lord Empyrean.

Lord Mattirro Draca.

Lord Joshua Tal.

Lord Colorblind.

Lord RottenTangerine.

Lord Fullmoon.

Lord Joxsan Herrera.

Lord Sean Drake.

Lord EESDESESESRDT.

Lord Brody Haugan.

Lord FrostyCube.

Lord Mike Bartter.

Lord Cardinal Steiner.

Lord Krawn.

Lord Warwulfv.

Lord Cidant.

Lord Jorge Franco.

Lord Bradly.

Lord Freddie.

Lord Khristopher Welsh.

Lord DJ.

Lord Philip.

Lord Tenebris Lupus.

Lord ImportantNPC.

Noble Salty Panda.

Noble Mild Fracas.

Noble Aclys.

Noble Shawn Plumley.

Noble CarlBaxter.

Noble WeirdWhirl.

Noble War God.

Noble Yeuromain.

Noble Jorge Franco.

Leave a rating or a review to help me rise to the top or fix my shameful understanding of prose.

Take a look over my blog where all information about the world of Rupegia will be posted.

Join the Discord and discuss, or rant, or meme, or try and fight me so your waifu gets more screentime.

Become a Patron and read chapters in advance, or read the side-stories, or leave your mark on the story, or help choose the next artwork or the next side-story.

102