Chapter 111: Explosive Finish – Part 2
3.5k 7 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What about me?" Behrouz cries out, sounding a bit upset.

"I don't allow other men to touch my wives or concubines," I stiffly reply. The idea of Roxanne fucking her father triggers the incest fetish within me, but it violates the temple that is my wife's body, so I get quite distressed by the conflicting ideas. The sanctity of the temple is absolute, so there's no way I'm letting Roxanne do that, ever, but now, my mind has been corrupted with fantasies.

"I've fucked Mom once, already, and I've smelled Dad's cummies many times before," Roxanne confesses and shows how truly demonic she is by sending me her fantasies of unholy threesomes that don't involve me.

"Well, what about me and you?" Behrouz insists, and I nearly choke on my spit.

"Sorry, but my sword is single-edged," I politely decline, trying to look as composed as I can be.

"That's a pity," he replies with such a sad tone that I actually feel a bit guilty. "You're really attractive, Lord Wolf. It's hard to find men like you with domineering auras that don't feel belittling or deriding. I know we would have a passionate time together."

The guilt I was just feeling is quickly replaced with annoyance as all of the girls imagine me dominating Behrouz with quite a lot of detail.

"Not only did you manipulate my husband and trusted Housekeeper, but now, you seek to lay with me?" Sanaz suddenly questions, her small, pretty nose slightly wrinkled in contempt, and both Behrouz and Saghieh gasp in surprise.

Oh, no… my dream… no, no, no, nooo!

"I take offense with the word 'manipulate.' You're clearly using it pejoratively," Yunia immediately retorts sternly. "We had the intention to influence you into making a decision that favored us, but we hold no ill intent towards you."

"I'm my own person, Sanaz, and I saw that Roxanne's suggestion was better for our daughter's future!" Behrouz complains, a bit indignant.

And Saghieh kneels behind her mistress, her head lowered in shame.

"You quite literally forced me to come to this decision," Sanaz coldly replies to Yunia.

"It certainly doesn't feel good when others limit your options, does it?" I taunt Sanaz with a shit-eating grin, then I slightly regret doing that as I see my dream continuing to crumble in her glare.

"Turn it into a party, show everyone that the Ryder clan has a close relation to the Sammak company, and that should give you some political benefits," Yunia comes to the rescue.

Of course, she's a merchant, so phrase it as a "deal" and show her the benefits of it, and she'll view it a lot more favorably.

Sanaz's anger starts to abate as she seems to seriously consider Yunia's suggestion.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes…!

Then her next words cause my heart to skip a beat, "Perhaps we could turn it into a Conception Celebration and have him give me a child. Then I'd be a lot more inclined to send that child to study in your clan."

YES!

Alissa's pussy quivers, and my cock throbs with excitement.

"Our husband isn't allowed to impregnate other women yet as he still needs to create his inheritable racial skill first," Yunia stabs me in the heart.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO-…!

"Then just a party for the Sexual Celebration will be acceptable," Sanaz acquiesces.

Alright, that's also fine.

"Wait, you'd be fine having a child with me?" I question, curious and eager for the ego-boost.

Sanaz snorts softly and nods. "It surely wouldn't be terrible, but you'd have to learn not to use your position to coax others so much if you wanted any say in our child's life."

"Your father doesn't mind?" I quietly ask Roxanne through [Bind].

"I'm pretty sure he has a few bastards in Mashoor. That's how Sammak has maintained a good reputation in the town despite Mother being quite ruthless sometimes," she casually replies.

Well, damn. I guess there's still a chance that I'll give Roxanne another sibling one day.

"Don't be mean to Saghieh, dear," Behrouz suddenly pleads.

Sanaz purses her lips softly, then turns to the still kneeling servant. "It's not your fault that you fell for their little play. Rise, Saghieh, you still hold the keys to my heart."

The strict red succubus becomes a quivering pile of warmth and happiness for a short moment, then she proudly stands up and puts on the steel mask again. "Thank you, Mistress Sanaz."

"We'd better start writing the invitations for tonight's party, then," Sanaz calmly remarks and glances at us as she states, "I have to take my leave now, so we'll meet again later."

We return cordial goodbyes, and the meal finally ends, along with this roller-coaster of emotions.

 

Alissa and Tavi have become quite fond of each other, so they stay behind, with Ciel, Lina, Aoi, Yunia, Gify, and the golems joining them while Roxanne, Hana, and I go visit Xane's Holy Academy.

We board our carriage, and Hukarere follows us in, then our three temporary maids [Clean] our bodies of any sweat and dust, then they reapply our makeup (for the girls) and perfume.

"You didn't want to go to the brothel?" I casually ask Hukarere as the maid waxes my scales.

She shrugs and casually replies, "Eh, I didn't feel like participating in an orgy today."

I raise a quizzical eyebrow and pull out my cock. "You just wanted some of this, didn't you?"

She grins, showing her long white teeth. "I won't answer that, but if you're offering…"

"Come here, you cum-guzzler," I call her affectionately.

She quickly kneels in front of me, and my whole length disappears into her long, fanged mouth, then I decide to tease my maid.

I recreate the obscene, eldritch horrors that we saw in the gardens and let them do their own thing while I watch the view as the carriage slowly makes its way through the streets. I want to create an "auto-fucking" sub-process for my tentacles.

"That's hot…" Roxanne breathes as her maid slowly teases her pussy lips.

"What is?" I ask back confusedly.

Her tail wraps around her own thin neck like a choker as she breathes in deeply, her mind filled with sensual fantasies. "Getting casually sucked off by a woman while absentmindedly teasing another, all the while looking like a king who's playing with his toys."

"Your fetishes are quite a bit more subtle than those of the other wives," I remark with a smug smile, which she then mirrors.

"I like seeing you not just dominate others, but act like you're above them. I want you to show other men how much better than them you are at everything, and I also greatly enjoy seeing other women show desire towards you."

My smile turns wry. "Basically, you want me to act like a pompous noble?"

And she chuckles softly, a bit embarrassed. "I guess, but you can back up your barks with a lot of bite, you know?"

"Yes…" I hum in agreement as my maid orgasms from the disgusting insect-like thing sucking on her clit, the other two maids watching with a mix of muted horror and interest in their eyes.

"Since you're not into fucking other men, this is all we're going to get," Hana points out as her maid massages her round breasts.

"There's also that," Roxanne cheekily agrees.

 

We stop before the entrance of a cathedral-like building, and after getting a visitor pass at the gate, we leave our carriages behind. Hukarere and two more Lordsguard accompany us since we can't enter with an army, and one of the non-sexually-exhausted maids acts as a guide. Hana and I walk with Roxanne in between us, our arms linked with hers, because she's the VIP this time.

Xane's Holy Academy is a mix of Warhammer 40k Imperial Gothic with Dark Eldar edginess, the grand and solemn combined with the sinister and warped.

Roxanne thinks that the Holy people are all masochists in denial, and I start to notice that some of the iconography could very well be found in the BDSM sex dungeon of a particularly freaky person.

Though the architecture is edgy, everything is white, which is quite straining for my eyes, but at least the statuary is interesting. The long hall of the Grim-Giant-sized cathedral is lined with statues portraying a variety of themes, such as struggle, strife, hard work, competition, and suffering.

Yep, masochists.

The pornography aspect is still there, just slightly obscured beneath the layer of ever-present masochism.

The maid gives us some historical background, mentioning the names of the people depicted in the statues from memory. Lina attentively listens in and recognizes a few of them from the books she has read, a good deal of them are past heroes, and all of them were once students of this Academy.

I notice that the demons seem to value martial or military power a reasonable degree less than Avgi.

After the rather nightmarish hall, we exit into a very large, round garden. Its radius is about twice the length of a football field, and it's dotted with small structures for the students to relax in, like gazebos and covered brick yards.

The main buildings of the Academy surround this garden. The Dormitory looks just as grand as the Palace of Versailles; the Classrooms looks like an actual castle with thick walls, though Roxanne says that it's to keep the dangers in instead of out; the Temple (also called The Dildo) is a simple, smooth and straight, tall tower where its peak is the source of a curtain of water that feeds a lake around it; the Arena is a large, round stadium with ten phallic towers on its outskirts; and the Administration building is a ziggurat, a wide pyramid-like building made of brick boxes stacked on top of each other, each one shorter in length than the one before.

After the maid's brief explanation, Roxanne starts telling us her stories, "The Dormitory regularly breaks out in orgies, especially the male side. Whenever one of them hears a girl's moan, he gets so horny that he fucks the nearest also horny person, which makes anyone else nearby them also horny, and that just spirals out from there."

"Did you participate in them?" Hana curiously asks, and Roxanne answers with her memories through [Bind], confirming that yes, she did, quite often, but only lesbian orgies.

"Mithra's Great Orgy," I whisper huskily, savoring the memories of an army of women fucking each other until they fall asleep, all without any dick in sight for miles.

"You heard of it?" The maid suddenly asks me curiously.

I blink and turn to her. "Sorry, what?"

"Mithra's Great Orgy, have you heard of it?"

I chuckle and gently pat Roxanne's hand. "She's the one who started it, along with Mithra herself."

The pretty maid breathes in and stares at Roxanne as if she were an idol, then she grins and playfully teases, "It's an honor to meet you, Lord Roxanne, former Holy Queen Slut."

Hana and I share hearty chuckles and a glance, then she comments, "Wow, you guys are putting the dragonkin to shame with your insatiable lewdness."

"Only because the dragonkin don't have an Academy that collects their young together at an age when they've just matured enough to enjoy sex," Roxanne replies candidly.

Hana chuckles again. "Fair."

 

The students seem to be between 14-20 years old, and it's incredibly rare to find any who aren't succubi or incubi.

Like always, our group is quite eye-catching, especially me with my sexy horns and scales. Surprisingly, the students don't seem to pay much attention to Hukarere because there's already a race of wolf-headed demons on this continent.

Though sex in the open isn't allowed here, there are quite a few moans coming from the resting areas of the garden. There's also very little intermingling between the boys and the girls because virginity is a precious commodity to be traded but gay sex doesn't count, for some reason.

We pass by the Classrooms and take a peek at the classes being held. Most of the students are mages because the succubi are a very magically-attuned race, and they all seem to favor wands for portability. That coupled with the white robes and pointy hats that they wear as their uniforms make it seem like we're in white Hogwarts, and the nerd in me gets excited again.

Just Behrouz's story of the Storm and our visit here make it all worth it for me.

Some of the classrooms are reinforced, and we get a glimpse of a few Unique Spells being practiced by the older students. It's basically a requirement for students to come up with something new for them to graduate, except for the crafting-oriented mages like Alchemists.

Luckily for the students in that field, the [Alchemy] lab here is quite famous for being well-stocked and well-equipped. The monsters of the Succubi Holy Lands can provide a good variety of exotic ingredients, so they have that natural advantage.

The lab itself is a collection of large cubicles with fume-hoods, emellanat-reinforced walls, and a few utility enchantments. There are minimal decorations in here, making it look more like a hospital with how clinically clean everything is.

"I spent so much time here," Roxanne comments wistfully as she runs her hand along the white marble table. "I think I even slept here a few times."

"That sounds like you, alright," Hana teases.

"Old you," I correct.

"Yeah, I guess I'm doing better at taking care of my body," Roxanne agrees with a wry smile.

"You wouldn't last in bed otherwise," Hana affirms and grabs a handful of Roxanne's cute, small ass cheeks.

Then Roxanne shows us some of the tools she used. There's the common chemistry stuff like beakers, burners, and centrifuges, and then there are the magical inspection tools that are all straight-forward small enchanted gems, and finally, there are the advanced mana converters, which all have mysterious functions that I don't really understand, though they remind me of mixers made with the magical, light-blue kanal metal.

Roxanne excitedly explains all of their functions to us and what she used them for. It's quite endearing to see her talking about her passion as happily as a child.

"Don't we have these tools back in Escanso, too?" Hana curiously asks as she picks up an engraved monocle and uses it to inspect the mana particles coming from my draconic parts. "Wow, this is trippy."

"We do, but I actually only use a few of them since I'm focused on improving the Draconic Climax concoction," Roxanne explains, then casts a small [Fireball] and holds it in front of Hana.

"Wooow~…" She coos in wonder.

The monocle is a Signature Interpreter, and it shows the attunement of the mana particles, but we aren't trained in how to understand it, so all we can see are some pretty colors waving about like the ending of a solitaire game.

"Lords," one of our guards calls our attention.

A very tense incubus teen wearing black epaulets on his robe approaches us. He stops at a greatsword's distance away from us, then bows and politely asks, "Abologies fo'r ze inserrubsion, esseemed guess, bus is Royal Lo'rd Roxanne Ryde'r he're?" His heavy accent takes me by surprise, but Roxanne understands him perfectly.

"Yes, that's me," she replies and smiles gently, then he raises his head and blushes when their eyes meet.

"Liaison Efzee wishes zo speak wis you'r Excellence," he stiffly continues.

It seems that the system literally translated the contraction of "Excellent Person" as "Excellence."

A mix of giddiness and nostalgia floods Roxxane's body. She respects Eftee a lot for what the Liaison has done for her, so she's very happy to be going to see her again.

 

We go to the Administration building and take a cute and ingenious water-wheel-powered elevator up to the fourth floor. The interior of this building is less edgy and a lot more lavish in comparison to the rest of the Academy, but there really isn't anything special to see in here.

We exit the elevator and leave the pleasant sound of running water behind, then the errand boy takes us down the corridor to the office at the end of the hallway.

"Liaison Efzee is he're, you'r Excellencies," the boy announces.

"Knock please," Roxanne asks, and he quickly obeys.

"Enter," a muffled voice calls, and we enter, leaving the boy behind.

My eyes instantly lock with Eftee's, and the dragon awakens from its nap. She's a stunning gilf who still thickly exudes the air of a seductress. Her white hair has an almost elven luster to it, the side bun it's tied up into looking almost like an adornment with its prettiness; her light brown eyes are very striking due to the bold eyeliner she uses; and her gentle traits seem to be enhanced by the wrinkles in her pale skin.

When compared to Teresina, who has the dignity and beauty of an awe-inspiring statue, Eftee seems small and delicate, yet sharp, like a thorny white rose.

It's only when Roxanne stops before her desk that her eyes break away from mine, and her thin red lips curl into a grin as she greets my wife, "Welcome home, Royal Lord Roxanne. If you had told us you were coming, we'd have rolled out a golden carpet for you." Then she motions to the lavish, comfy chairs in front of us.

Roxanne starts chuckling manically at the idea, but she quickly gets it under control. "T-that'd be something! But I don't think the rest of my family would agree," she cheerfully replies and gives my claws a squeeze.

"Yes. This impromptu tour is already enough for us," I calmly add with a nod.

"First-generation nobles are always like that," Eftee remarks with a warm smile and glances at me.

"You know lots of nobles?" Hana blurts out.

"Of course; they were former students," she softly replies with a smug smile. "Half of the Holy People of our Lands studied here, though none that I know personally have risen as far as Roxanne did."

And our wife is suddenly hit by another fit of giggling.

"You don't usually become so giddy when we praise you," I remark.

"You don't praise me enough," she replies with a snobbish pout.

I smirk and nod. "True, but I think you're just weak to flattery."

"Ah!" She shouts as she gives me a glare. "Don't demean her words!"

"Can you truly claim that it wasn't flattery?" Eftee coolly teases, a faint smugness to her thin red lips.

But Roxanne returns with a sharp gaze. "Either you're trying to curry favor with me, or you were being honest with your praise. Either way, it's favorable to me," and she chuckles softly like an evil Lady.

I share a look with Hana. She's back to being sharp, and even Yunia would be proud of that retort.

Eftee's smile widens, but she doesn't continue with the banter. "Playfulness aside, I asked for you to come here because I have something to give you." Then her expression shifts into one of seriousness and excitement as she pulls a silver ring out of her [Item Box] with a *poof*.

"Oh…" Roxanne hums then freezes.

The ring has a signet with a small, red, heart-shaped gem in the middle, surrounded by the iconic depiction of a succubus' wings and dagger-tail in silver, while microscopic writing fills the rest of the signet's surface.

"For your efforts in categorizing and methodically developing anti-venoms for thirteen known venoms, I grant you this ring along with the Title of 'Scholar of Xane' and 'Master of Poisons and Venoms,'" Eftee formally announces.

Why didn't I get a cool ring like that from Rabanara's university?

"Probably needed to finish advanced courses instead of just beginners," Alissa explains, and I begrudgingly agree.

Roxanne's breath becomes unsteady as she slowly reaches a hand towards the ring, then she grabs it and holds it as if it were a fragile thing. Through [Bind], I feel her feed the red gem mana and watch through her senses as she observes the enchantments that lit up. The first seems to be [Reinforce] to prevent the signet from being worn down, and the second is a "mana ID" that infuses what the signet touches with uniquely-flavored mana as a sort of magical signature.

"For… for my research…?" She weakly asks, her eyes still glued to the ring.

Eftee nods firmly. "Yes. I assume you were so focused on creating the anti-venom for the Kazh-dom Ambusher that you didn't realize all the other discoveries you'd made."

Roxanne closes her eyes as they start to burn and holds the ring against her chest. "Thank you," she breathes and starts sobbing.

 

 

Announcement

Hall of Fame of Patrons

The patrons who support Rupegia shall have their names sung by the bards for they deserve the glory and honor. Their names are:

Prince PreownedFIN.

Prince Creamy Spinach.

Prince Owldente.

Lord Andrew Meyers.

Lord Novgarod.

Lord Michale Erwin.

Lord Bakerdea.

Lord Maurice.

Lord Empyrean.

Lord Mattirro Draca.

Lord Fullmoon.

Lord Sean Drake.

Lord FrostyCube.

Lord Mike Bartter.

Lord Cardinal Steiner.

Lord Warwulfv.

Lord Jorge Franco.

Lord Khristopher Welsh.

Lord DJ.

Lord Philip.

Lord Tenebris Lupus.

Lord The Tallest Joshua.

Lord Copey Dunt.

Lord Dracopuppy23.

Lord Chris Carter.

Lord Paul Daval.

Lord Paul Daval.

Lord Bradly.

Lord Aubrey Powell.

Lord AndreyUC.

Lord Tmac.

Lord Krawn.

Lord Jetdy S.

Lord Greysen Simmons-LaRose.

Noble Salty Panda.

Noble Mild Fracas.

Noble Aclys.

Noble CarlBaxter.

Leave a rating or a review to help me rise to the top or fix my shameful understanding of prose.

Take a look over my blog where all information about the world of Rupegia will be posted.

Join the Discord and discuss, or rant, or meme, or try and fight me so your waifu gets more screentime.

Become a Patron and read chapters in advance, or read the side-stories, or leave your mark on the story, or help choose the next artwork or the next side-story.

98