Chapter 133: Tipping Point – Part 3
2.9k 3 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suddenly, loli-Aoi.

I had forgotten that since Aoi's human body is a mana solidification, it has a great affinity with dragon-Aoi's ability to morph her size.

And now, here it is, Lina's little sister. Her silky, dark-blue hair pools on the floor, so straight it's like a drape that partially covers her body, which was already quite delicate and doll-like before, but now has the absolute innocent perfection of a loli. Due to how genetic inheritance works in this world, the Asian-like quality of her eyes is quite a rare characteristic, so she's the first Asian loli I've seen in this world.

And I must fuck her.

I regretfully part with the pantyhosed-foot massage the dwarven lolis are giving to me and take menacing steps towards the little girls having a pillow fight.

Aoi immediately notices my intent, so she stops and leans forward, grabbing onto Lina's shoulders for stability while presenting her cute ass to me.

I come up behind Aoi and line up my oiled-up cock against her incredibly small pussy, then I penetrate her without wasting another second, moaning in delight at the supreme tightness and fiery heat of her insides.

What an adorable little ass…

"Ah…!" She squeaks like a small animal, and even her moans are heavenly!

Her little toes curl up as I move in and out of her, and her angelic face shows only depraved pleasure as she takes in my whole manhood like a good and obedient wife!

Loli-Aoi! Loli-Aoi! Loli-Aoi! The bes-…

I see a menacing shadow suddenly grow before my eyes like a monster standing on its hind legs to look more intimidating, but once I look past its threatening facade, all I see is a gloomy little girl staring intensely at me with a pair of lifeless eyes.

Uh… she, uh… y-you are…

Divine sisters…! Yes, yes…! Divine sisters! Loli-Aoi! Loli-Lina! The most beautiful pair of loli sisters I've ever seen!

The dark shadow recedes, and Lina pouts angrily at me, so I snatch her with my tentacles and bring her close to me.

Without her support, Loli-Aoi starts to fall face first towards the floor, so I just use my tentacles to keep her bent over while I comfort Lina, though I don't stop moving my hips.

I bring my gloomy wife to me and kiss her forehead, but she just turns her head away, so I smoothly apologize, "I'm sorry. You know I like to get a bit poetic, and I just exaggerated a bit. You're still one of my favorite lolis, but I won't rank you because that isn't fair."

She grumbles while pouting, deliberately making herself look cuter, but then she finally relents with a sigh, "Fine, I forgive you…"

And since my tentacles are already out, I give both her and Aoi the big T's, scaring the loli observers with their menacing air. While I enjoy tentacle play, I also enjoy savoring the reactions of the "innocent" when I forcefully take their mental virginity and introduce true depravity into their minds.

 

Unfortunately, we're interrupted by a message from Vanea asking for a quick meeting.

I'm in a good mood, so I just ask for a private room and use [Gate] to return to the embassy. Alissa accompanies me as mental support because she's such a good wife, unlike the cowards who keep pushing these meetings with Vanea onto my shoulders.

"You almost fucked her, so don't you dare say that you didn't enjoy it," Yunia's haughty voice echoes inside my mind.

I'm not the one who enjoys denial, so 'almost' doesn't cut it!

"We'll compensate you," Ciel guiltily responds, definitely not eager to be used and abused by my tentacles.

But I'm currently in the mood for lolis, so their womanly wiles aren't enough to appease me.

And so, after a quick wash, Alissa and I once again find ourselves in the oppressive presence of Vanea Anara. This time, she isn't wearing a sexy dress, having chosen a simple and cute, light blue princess dress paired with gloves and a tiara.

Her expression is rather tense, though, putting us on edge.

"Vanea," I greet as softly as I can, considering that she cockblocked me.

"Wolf, Alissa," she replies in kind and flashes a cordial smile while avoiding looking us in the eye, but then she becomes serious after we sit and glances at us as she inquires, "Who was that cloaked pair that visited you yesterday?"

I hum in confusion and reply defensively, "Hm? Why are you so curious about it?"

She doesn't hesitate before soberly responding, "Considering how the pair took a [Gate] out instead of walking, Cleinias is going to assume that someone has contacted you to propose something related to the Purification, and he might even retaliate to prevent you from solidifying your base." But then she assumes a haughty bearing and pompously rests her gloved fingers upon her chest as she declares, "But I'm, of course, on your side, so I want to help you defend against his deviousness."

We did use her name to leverage a good deal with the Alliance, so this moment is probably the best opportunity to inform her of the truth.

I shrug and confess, "Very well. We were contacted by the Faiumi Merchant Alliance-…"

"WHAT?!" She suddenly screeches, and her face instantly warps into an angry scowl as her pale skin quickly reddens. "Don't fucking tell me you made a deal with Sa'Haa?!"

I stiffly try to appease her, "Yes, we did, b-…"

Then she blows out again. "THAT FUCKING VULTURE! WHY DIDN'T I-… AAARGH!" She grips her forehead and rips off the tiara, messing up her styled hair a little.

I just sigh and wryly remark, "I see you two don't have a good relationship…"

She gives me such an intense glare that it feels like she's literally staring daggers at me. "OF COURSE WE-…" -She suddenly freezes- "Wait… how did you not know that?!"

Though her stare is uncomfortable, it's far from being threatening, so I just amusedly reply, "We didn't tell her your name."

She blinks blankly twice. "Please tell me you didn't accept her overbearing terms?"

I chuckle a bit smugly and gently explain, "I'm a bit impressed that you know she'd be like that, but no, we didn't accept her terms outright. We actually used your proposal of an alliance as leverage, so I believe we struck a pretty fair deal."

Vanea remains frozen for a couple of long, awkward seconds, then her face splits into a manic grin, and she starts chuckling, "Hahah… hahahahah… AHAHAHAHAH~…!" But it quickly grows into creepy cackling.

Alissa grips my hand tight, uncomfortable with how wild Vanea's emotions are swinging, and then we just wait until the maniac before us recovers a bit of her sanity.

After an even longer awkward moment, the raven-haired princess calms down a bit, then dries her tears as she pleads, "Please don't tell her my name until we can meet in person. I need to see her face when she realizes that I'm your oh-so-mysterious ally."

"I won't make any promises," I soberly reply.

And she waves her hand dismissively, "Fine, fine…"

Then I put us back on track, "Back to the topic at hand. Do you know how Cleinias will retaliate?"

And she gingerly rests her cheek on her hand. "That's the problem. He's shrewd and keeps his weapons cloaked, so the best I can say is that Katasko has a fondness for [Invisibility] assassins, the same kind that you fought back in Rabanara, and don't believe for one second that he won't try to infiltrate your embassy, so start preparing."

We suddenly realize something, so I blurt out, "Is Cleinias the one who funded Darean?"

"I can't prove it, but I'm almost certain it was him. Our feud is…" -she flashes a bitter smile- "private, so he used his own funds to support Darean rather than rely on Katasko for that."

And I can't hold myself back from remarking in bewilderment, "Is Katasko the root of all evil in the empire?"

Her face splits in a wild grin. "Hah! Considering I exist, no, but they're close. It's just that filth tends to seek out more of its kind."

I frown worriedly and glance at Alissa. Neither of us like what Vanea just said, but she encourages me to be earnest, so I mount the dragon and soberly reply, "How pretentious of you to call yourself 'evil.'"

But Vanea shows me a weird reaction. "W-what…?" She mumbles and reflexively looks me in the eye, giving me another dose of her piercing power again, but then she immediately recovers and scowls angrily as she rebukes "No! You have no idea what I've done to get where I am. I've…" -She grits her teeth angrily for a second- "I've threaded the needle! I've been Marked for years now, and the priests will certainly put my name out there for the Purification!"

I simply narrow my eyes and respond with poise, "That's not something to take pride in. If you want to continue this relationship, you will do your best to become a better person…"

She becomes even angrier and starts grumbling as she glares at me, but I stand my ground. She eventually shakes her head and sighs, allowing the rage to pass. "You're a handful…"

I give her a disbelieving look. "You're telling me that?!"

And we both scoff in sync, but then we fall silent for a long moment.

"You two are quite interesting to watch," Alissa quietly remarks, and we both frown at her.

Not wanting to dwell on this topic, Vanea clears her throat and continues, "Anyway… Katasko specializes in espionage and invisibility, and their assassins are notorious for having a high number of Wicked that destroy their own souls upon death, so expect something like that from them."

How about we contact Andrea…?

"Not a bad idea," Yunia's calm voice echoes in my mind.

What do you mean by "not bad"?! It's a great idea!

"Thank you for being so reliable," Alissa politely replies.

And Vanea softly scoffs again. "I've said everything I wanted to say, so I'll take my leave and allow you to go back to your little girls."

I narrow my eyes at her and grumble, "Can you not spy on me for even a second?"

We need our own damn spy network.

And the princess gingerly shakes her head. "No, it's too much fun. Goodbye, Royal Crown Lord Ryder."

I hold back a sigh and casually reply, "Goodbye, Vanea."

She scoffs one last time, then quickly leaves.

 

I finish off the frustrated lolis, and we bask in a bit more debauchery before the time arrives for us to head back and prepare for tonight's gathering.

After some sad farewells, we return to the embassy and take a bath, then we eat a light meal and wait until the appointed time while doing some preparations for tonight's kidnapping.

Ciel spends her time happily "compensating" me with her massive melons. After a few hours in loli paradise, she seems to have entered an angelical mood that she spends all on me, making Lina just a bit jealous, so I invite my loli wife to partake in the bountiful harvest.

Even Gify helps with her soul massage because she's starting to want to make herself useful even though she's twice as cowardly as everyone else.

At least she's showing appreciation to the one who pays for her to fatten up.

"Gih!" She unashamedly replies.

 

When the fated time finally comes, we take the golems, Klein, Anton, Palo, Azador, and two more knights as security, and also Alcander as a guest of honor since there's likely to be a few people he knows there.

Just like when I went to visit Cleinias, we take an [Eternal Gate] to the upper level, then a cage-like elevator that spirals up around the outside of the Throne.

Mac Gantus is a city that never sleeps, and we can guess where the nightlife is most active thanks to how heavily illuminated certain areas of the city are, but Alissa can confirm our assumptions as she can see that the streets are still full of people and are just becoming even more crowded.

We go way past the clouds, going so far up that the landscape starts to get hazy, but when we're about to reach the top, a faint green glow in the sky to the south catches our attention.

It's a floating island as large as a small village and has a round green crystal at the bottom keeping it aloft, a trading town from the Sky Lands. Apparently, we've risen past the limit of the spell that cloaks all of their islands.

Far in the distance, we can spot another green light, but anything further is too far for even Alissa's enhanced eyes.

There's no reason for us to think that they're being mistreated. Angering a Gifted is like playing with fire, and the Chimeras certainly don't wear enough clothing to be able to do that safely.

My tail hits the floor repeatedly as it wags, reflecting my anxious mood.

Unless they're embroiled in fucking plotting and scheming, like I am…

Then I'm forced to put my head back in the game as we finally arrive at the top.

My first impression of the Emperor's home is that he obviously likes glass a lot; my second impression is that he's a fucking giant; and my third impression is that this is kind of like those cool and austere Gothic cathedrals.

The Throne (not the Throne of Ascension, that's the tower below us) is a group of thick, square towers connected by a complex of corridors. The very pointy triangular roofs and round arches are the two main themes here, with an uncountable number of windows that go from floor to ceiling and glass roofs to let the sunlight in. At the same time, everything is sized so that a Giant could comfortably live here, because of course, it is.

Each tower is supposed to belong to one of the Emperor's wives so that they may house their families while the central, and biggest one, houses the Emperor. Our destination is that very same tower, but our path won't have us crossing any of the other towers to get there since those are private homes.

There are a lot of guards around, but that's not much different from our own castle. What's special is the absolutely perfectly disciplined way that they behave, which looks almost robotic and makes me a bit envious because we're more lax with our guards. These men also wear shining, ornate white armor and yellow plumes on their helmets, making them look perfectly regal.

A servant guides us in, and I admire the men's solemn beauty as we cross through the entrance garden, but after we enter the corridors of the complex, it's Lina's turn to appreciate the heraldry as every inch that isn't glass is covered in epic embroidery, telling a story that I'm not that interested in hearing.

"It's so pretty…" Klein mumbles absentmindedly, sounding quite tense.

"The stories I've heard about the Throne do it justice," Alcander quietly replies, sounding awed.

Lina recognizes an embroidery depicting the Emperor fighting a man made of fire underground, but it's a bit too abstract for any of us to truly understand what's going on in the short time we have to observe it as we pass by.

After one long corridor, we cross through a water park, then we finally reach the main tower. In its entrance hall, the Emperor displays his many sets of armor, weapons, and monster trophies. There are also semi-erotic paintings and statues of women along the walls that I believe might be of his wives, and though the artistry isn't mind-blowing, I have to admit that I like his taste in women.

I find it funny how every Lord has a hall to display their ego dick. I know I'm guilty of it too, but I just find the need for it quite amusing.

And Ciel comes in to wisely explain through [Bind] "Lords are the ultimate guardians of the humanoids, so while we expect excellence from them, we can't fault them for developing egos."

Then we move past the main hall and enter a red, comfy, carpeted waiting room between it and the Main Throne Room. Waiting for us inside are a menacing, black-haired dragonkin woman and a naked female lionfolk. We immediately recognize that both of them are Empresses.

The dragonkin is an almost-milf with a milky skin tone, tits in the same league as Ciel's, black scales that seem to almost shine, and a fearsome gaze that could compete with Hana's. She's wearing a black velvet uniform that makes her look strikingly like a… nazi… a sexy nazi Halloween costume, actually. Once our eyes meet, I notice that her high-level aura is cold and dangerous, which puts us on guard against her.

The lionfolk woman has golden fur, extremely seductive and mean-looking orange eyes, curves to die for, a gently wagging golden tail with a white tip, and glorious white hair in a pixie cut. Her body is covered in jewelry and tribal trinkets like scales, bones, and fangs, but they're arranged in a net-like pattern that completely avoids covering her brown nipples and meaty pussy lips, preferring to accentuate her sexual characteristics instead, a style similar to the Chimeras'. Her high-level aura is that of sex, the kind that gives me the impression that she could make me cum without even touching me.

Maybe I should make Hana or Osaria dress like that…

"I'd fucking love it," Hana immediately replies through [Bind].

But the other Empress interrupts our musings with her severe and cold tone, "Ryder Crown Lords, I'm Empress Hayakasha, and this is Empress Piscila." Her voice isn't anything to rave about, but it has that confident strength that I love to break with my cock.

We all bow to them, and my back hurts from the annoying gesture, but the… "humiliation" lasts for only a couple of seconds.

Then sex turned into sound penetrates our ears, "You're Aoi, the converted dragon, correct?" The depraved lioness asks while staring intently at my innocent, blue dragon.

"I am," Aoi tersely replies. Even though this walking onahole could probably make me cum with her voice, Aoi finds women nowhere near as interesting as my cock.

Then Sex Beast takes a few steps forward, getting so close to Aoi's draconic head that they can smell each other's breaths. "I heard that you're free to seek female love. I've never shared intimacy with another monster, so I'd be delighted to take you to the female harem room, if you're interested."

This woman has such a strong seductive aura that I actually feel a bit jealous. But Aoi's alien-like, dual-colored eyes simply stare at her intently as she thinks, and Yunia notices that Empress Hayakasha subtly rolls her eyes.

"You are beautiful, but I don't want to hurt my husband," Aoi earnestly answers, making me squeal internally with love.

Hana and Roxanne would both find it really hard to resist temptation, though, and that makes them feel guilty, but now's not the time for such thoughts, so Alissa pokes them so that they keep their heads in the game.

"Oh? Aren't you free to choose?" Piscila coos, her voice making my cock throb.

And Aoi continues, completely unfazed, "I am, but sex outside of the harem isn't that pleasurable for me, so there's nothing for me to gain by having sex with you."

Piscila smiles, showing her nice set of white fangs mixed with human teeth, then she glances amusedly at Hayakasha, who's as expressive as a rock. "I'll gracefully retreat, but the invitation stands," the Sex Beast kindly replies and steps back until she's standing beside her companion again.

We remain in silence for a brief moment, but then the mean dragonkin determines that her Sister-Empress is done, and she stares at us intensely again.

"Ryders," she calls our attention and pauses, her severe tone telling us that we aren't allowed to look away. "There are three rules that you need to understand before you can meet with Emperor Andreas. First: no spells. We know that you're all magic warriors, but don't think that you can cast a spell faster than the Emperor can end your existence, and know that many have tried…"

Then she focuses her fearsome stare fully on me.

"Second: don't try to peek into his soul. I know you have a skill called [Sense Soul], but not even the Oracle is capable of doing it without his permission, so don't even try."

Yeah… after trying to do that with Arreira, I learned my lesson. I'm even scared of doing that with these Empresses since they're likely quite powerful, too.

"Third: only the Lords can enter for the swearing, but your men can join once the gathering begins. Until then, they'll have to stay here and watch from a distance."

"We understand," Yunia reassuringly answers.

Hayakasha glances at me one last time, then she nods and grunts before turning around. She grabs her Sister-Empress by the tail and almost drags the perverted woman away, who blows a kiss to Aoi before leaving.

We're told to wait by the servant, and everyone shows varying levels of anxiety.

"Why did you bring us here?" Klein suddenly asks anxiously.

I turn to Anton and cheekily tease him, "Why did you come?"

"You f-… I'm just following orders!" He quietly grunts, making the other knights let out a sensible chuckle, though they are also pretty tense. It's just that they can hide it better.

"Why did you bring us to meet with the Emperor?" Klein insists through gritted teeth.

"You should've complained about it the moment we gave the order," Yunia wisely points out.

Klein grabs my arm, and her stern tone makes me hold back on the teasing, "We were fine until we met those two… Behemoths and realized that the Emperor is going to be ten times worse."

Oh, right, they're a lot more vulnerable to the Empresses' auras than we are.

"You'll learn how to be in the presence of such people with time," Alcander kindly tries to comfort her, but his shaky hand reveals his own unnerved state.

I lift off her helmet, then I kiss her forehead and soothe her, "You'll be fine. Trust me."

"Keep close to us, and we'll support you," Ciel brightly adds, and her angelic voice actually seems to calm them down a noticeable amount.

But Alcander's words still hold the most truth. They'll only get used to it… if they're actually exposed to such oppressive auras.

After a good five minutes, we're finally allowed in.

 

The double doors open, revealing a large, domed hall with a mirror-like floor that reflects the night sky, including the psychedelic moon, making it look like we're stepping onto a portal to space. But what's most disorienting is that every wall is showing us the landscape around the Throne, as if they were all screens displaying a 360º camera panorama, giving us a breathtaking view.

The only visible object in the entire room is a rectangular raised dais covered in red velvet. The servant tells us to kneel on it, and I begrudgingly obey.

Gify starts to feel fidgety, wanting to pop out of existence, but this is the one moment when she shouldn't, so the little coward gathers the only smidgen of courage she has and remains planted on my shoulder, though she stiffens up so much that she practically becomes a statue.

Thank you for being here.

"Gih…!"

We walk to the center of the room, then we kneel, and an oppressive presence starts to bear down on us from above.

We don't have to look up as the floor reflects an [Eternal Gate] opening up on the wall, but it's horizontal rather than vertical.

Then the most handsome man any of us have ever seen steps through the white veil of the Gate, and we're mesmerized by the sight. Emperor Andreas Doxa is wearing a robe that's like a mix between the [Invisibility] spell and our Camalo armor, almost entirely invisible, which allows us to see through him, but it still shows enough imperfections that we can see all of the details of the embroidered and faintly silk-like robe.

And with how the walls are displaying the sky, it's like he's wearing a black dress embroidered with the moon and the stars.

But that's not the only striking thing about him. The Emperor has a surprising resemblance to Arreira, but maybe that's just because having "perfect beauty" doesn't leave much room for being creative. He has an extremely chiseled face worthy of a Greek God, a subtle pompadour style for his dark-as-night black hair, a nice and manly full beard, and a muscular body like Rande's. Interestingly, the way he moves makes it seem like his whole body is made out of pure steel, yet he inspires strength and gentleness at the same time with his perfectly dignified demeanor.

On his head is what seems to be a sun crown, a golden tiara with sun rays coming out in a half-circle around his head. It's the only decoration in the whole capital that's allowed to be in gold.

Then my eyes meet with his through the reflection, and I feel my mind being pierced, as if he's probing my soul. There's an oppressive and humbling power in his stare, making it easy and even enjoyable to kneel before him, but then I realize that this feeling is incredibly similar to how Vanea's eyes work, just less unpleasant.

"Weepers' Dream! The Anaras are related to the Emperor!" Yunia frightfully exclaims.

But we're not in the right mindset to speculate about that right now.

Emperor Andreas takes soft steps down along the wall until he's merely a couple of meters from us, and I start to feel like there's even a faint glow and heat to his presence.

Then he speaks, and we feel [Godly Language] bearing down upon us, almost like he has a grip on our souls, "Ryder Crown Lords, you've been given Lordship over the Western High Forest. Do you swear to serve the Holy Avgi Empire, to be loyal to it, to love it and respect it, in happiness and sorrow, wealth and poverty, sickness and health, until death or resignation?" His voice follows his appearance, having a strong, manly quality with clear undertones of fatherly kindness.

"We do," we accept the wedding vows in sync.

"Do you swear to protect the people in your lands, to be the guide for the aimless, the arbiter of conflict, the beacon of unity, their shield from evil, their sword in war, and the light in the darkness, until death or resignation?"

"We do."

His voice suddenly becomes amiable and soft. "Then be welcomed into the Empire as a fellow Lord. You may now rise."

As we stand up, the walls cease their "display," turning back into mirrors, then they open up like the petals of a flower, revealing an even larger hall populated by a hundred lavishly-dressed people, and the Emperor doesn't even twitch as he quickly goes from being horizontal to vertical.

Someone starts to play on a harp, and the servants set out food near the walls, which briefly glow as the same "display" from before is resumed.

The Emperor nods at us, his white robe now completely opaque, then he turns around and makes his way towards a large group of women that I believe are his wives.

Our retainers are finally allowed in, and we go join them. Along the way, we recognize a few people. Reinhold and his wife; Grimto Korig, a rotund dwarf and also a direct descendant of the God of War; Reef Lord Graf and the werefox Elder grandma that I don't remember the name of, both of which we met in Gnomeria; King Lookwir and Queen Vlwind; Princess Sa'Haa and Urmeie along with the human Decien Omari and the dragonkin Centum Mako, though they all ignore us completely; and the Alkimeonids father and son duo.

Then I immediately realize that this is the perfect opportunity to explore the Alkimeonids' mansion. We just need a good excuse to slip out of this gathering.

 

 

Announcement

Hall of Fame of Patrons

The patrons who support Rupegia shall have their names sung by the bards for they deserve the glory and honor. Their names are:

Prince PreownedFIN.

Prince Owldente.

Lord Andrew Meyers.

Lord Novgarod.

Lord Michale Erwin.

Lord Bakerdea.

Lord Maurice.

Lord Mattirro Draca.

Lord Sean Drake.

Lord Mike Bartter.

Lord Warwulfv.

Lord Khristopher Welsh.

Lord DJ.

Lord Tenebris Lupus.

Lord Paul Daval.

Lord Paul Daval.

Lord AndreyUC.

Lord Tmac.

Lord School Work.

Lord Gwendolyn Simmons-LaRose.

Lord CopeyDunt.

Lord James.

Lord BlindTactic.

Lord The Tallest Joshua.

Lord Andrew Hebreard.

Lord litalmexy.

Lord Tyler Mills.

Lord Philip.

Lord Sam.

Lord Warwulfv.

Noble Salty Panda.

Noble Mild Fracas.

Noble Aclys.

Noble CarlBaxter.

Noble d3235.

Leave a rating or a review to help me rise to the top or fix my shameful understanding of prose.

Take a look over my blog where all information about the world of Rupegia will be posted.

Join the Discord and discuss, or rant, or meme, or try and fight me so your waifu gets more screentime.

Become a Patron and read chapters in advance, or read the side-stories, or leave your mark on the story, or help choose the next artwork or the next side-story.

67