Chapter 148: Aftermath – Part 2
1.9k 8 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That was an undead, wasn't it? The same one that we saw during the Turn of the Wheel in Goldport; the same one that tried to sneak up on us during our operation in the Misty Forest. It's those eyes… I'll never forget those eyes.

But that thing's form was terrifying. How did it mingle among humanoids during the Turn of the Wheel? How did it suddenly become a werefox in the Misty Forest? Is it a Terminator that can change its form at will? Or maybe a Faceless Man. That weird leather mask was also suspicious.

But then there's the fact that it disappeared without using any known spells. Maybe we should've activated a Scrubber, but that could've given them a preemptive warning that something was going on, giving them time to prepare a counterattack…

Coulda, woulda, shoulda. The problem is that its teleportation left no traces of mana, nor could the girls detect any spells. They couldn't even get a reading on its Thread. It's like that thing was… neither dead nor alive, like an alien or an artificial lifeform, yet it had no smell of undeath.

We failed to kill Alki, we killed Reinhold when we shouldn't have, we lost Azador to an underhanded evil scheme, and we enraged the Emperor. We won, but it doesn't feel like it.

I feel… demoralized.

I sit up on the bed and test my tail as I ponder.

But then Alissa sits down beside me and sends me a stern glare with her almost-orange pair of jewels. "Am I going to have to slap you like last time?" she sternly attempts to encourage me, then grabs my head and forces me to look her in the eye. "Out of all of us, we can't have you wallowing in self-pity."

I simply smirk mischievously and pull her onto my lap with my newly recovered tail. Then I cover her chest and neck with kisses, making her writhe in my grasp as she wants to be "angy."

"Don't butcher Andraste, please," she requests with an annoyed pout.

"It's a Dad's job to annoy his wife," I immediately riposte.

And she gives me a questioning look. "Oh? Since when have you been a father?"

"Since I created the golems from my own mana," I answer with a smirk.

Her tail stiffens in annoyance. "Except your children are all grown up already."

"Doesn't mean I'll ever stop being a Dad."

"Wolfy is my daddy," Lina cutely chimes in and hugs my arm.

And I give Alissa a smug look, but she just pouts harder at me, so we have a staring contest.

"You two are adorable," Almaria remarks, grinning from ear to ear, and Alissa actually blushes as she gives up on the contest. I also get a bit embarrassed, but only a bit.

Then Yunia suddenly feels competitive in front of her mentor, not wanting to look like she loves her husband any less than her sister-wife, so she sneaks onto the bed and hugs my horned head from behind, pressing it against her perky tits.

"Does a Master count as a daddy?" she calmly asks and runs her fingers through my hair.

And Alissa sees the truth in Yunia's words, so the cum slave immediately changes her tune and states matter-of-factly. "It should, which would make Wolfy everyone's daddy."

"Ooh~… even me?" Roxanne hums curiously.

"Everyone's, though you're just the pet slut," Yunia casually remarks.

"His Highness is responsible for everyone's well-being, so, in a way…" Almaria wryly chimes in.

"Even the men?" Hukarere teasingly asks.

But Roxanne actually decides to defend me, "He's their father, but he's our daddy."

The other Companions seem mildly confused, so Aneta, the seductive silver elf, voices the question they're too embarrassed to ask, "By 'daddy,' do you mean in the incestuous way, or… some other lewd way?"

"Both," I promptly reply.

And she smirks suggestively. "That, I can get behind."

"More like he gets behind you," Roxanne remarks, making the girls giggle, then they start to make suggestive motions and moans.

Their hands also continue to grow more aggressive with their caressing, and my hard-as-Okross Cock throbs with the desire to fuck their moist pussies. But while I do have a degenerate fetish about displaying my virility to a married woman like Almaria, I also respect her too much to indulge in it with her.

But the experienced elf can feel the tension in the air, so she smoothly makes her escape, "This should suffice for now, Your Highness. Unless you plan on overexerting your mana organ again today, this should be enough."

"His cum is produced and enhanced with his mana. It's very important that he's able to 'perform' to his fullest," Yunia immediately interjects, deadly serious.

Almaria's face twitches in a flush of emotions, but she retains her composure and answers matter-of-factly, "As long as he doesn't ejaculate an endless stream or let his MP get to zero, I believe he should be fine. Unfortunately, my knowledge of spirits is limited, and only High Officer Sainalai would be able to tell you more."

Our dear little ginger Sai is in Escanso, overseeing our domain, but we don't think it's necessary to call for her.

Yunia nods and wryly accepts, "Very well. We shall be careful with his penis, if that's even possible…"

She also has a fetish that involves bragging to others about my virility and the size of my cock, but she's capable of being a lot more subtle about it than me, as seen in her last two statements.

Almaria blinks blankly, then nods and hurries out of the room.

And now that there's no longer any reason for us to hold back, my clothes are almost ripped off my body.

Alissa is already on my lap, so she's first. I just love her slutty Japanese style of clothing. Long stockings with cutesy details and floral patterns on her small not-kimono. All in perfect balance with her beautiful and foxy features.

Her pussy is the be-… amazing, just like every other of my wives'. It's even better from behind as I can feel her tail wag and hit my belly. Reading her mind and feeling how much she loves me doesn't have the same impact as seeing her tail wag faster the harder I pound into her, and that little round ass of hers is just begging to be stretched until she bleeds.

After filling her with cum until she's literally dripping with it, I move on to the second. There's some discussion about who deserves this spot between Roxanne and Hana, but Roxanne fell in love with me before Hana did, so we decide to go with the thirsty succubus.

And she's all about seduction. She loves to show off the contours of her supermodel-like body and her gentle feminine curves with loose dresses that have such long cleavage and side openings that they're just a light breeze away from revealing her lewd bits.

She happily bounces on my cock, matching my rhythm with vigor, the only time she ever shows a good amount of stamina, and I forget everything around me as my mind burns into its memory every sensual sound and movement she makes. Her race may be matriarchal, but she was born to be on my cock and moaning her lungs out.

Once every hole has been filled with so much cum that she'd surely be impregnated twice if not for the Fertility Ring, I start moving on to the dragonkin, but she jumps onto my cock instead.

Hana is supremely gorgeous. With her glorious red hair having so much volume that it flows in the wind like a flag, only truly glorious dresses are worthy of her. They're all open enough to show off her muscular body and generous bust, but she's so shameless that she doesn't even care if someone can see her pussy or nipples, for she enjoys having others salivating over her body, which only Roxanne and I have full rights to.

She fucks me just as much as I fuck her, and our fucking could even be considered a sport with how much energy and skill it involves. One wrong move would break a normal cock or at least plunge it into the wrong hole, not that she would mind, and we're able to perform in positions that the weak could only ever dream of.

We deliberately stop ourselves before she can fully drain me as her hellfire-forged body has achieved levels of sexual stamina that can fuel a cock hunger that rivals a succubus with their tail stroked.

And then we recall Ciel so that she can have her dicking.

She tries to keep her wardrobe modest, but she's unable to hold back on flaunting her big "assets." Long cleavages, belts under the breasts to accentuate their fullness, elastic cloth that hugs the shape of her ass, openings to allow her thick thighs to be salivated at, and bright colors that go perfectly with her Latina skin tone.

I pound her hard because I love to see her jiggle, and I cover her with cum as the "defiled angel" look fits her perfectly. She tries to be calm and collected, but when my cock enters her, she becomes as much of a cum slut as the other wives.

Then it's loli time.

Lina is a little, gloomy doll, and she knows how to best leverage her cuteness to stoke my loli-loving desires. Gothic lolita is her favorite style, which she learned from Roxanne, but she's enhanced it by reducing the clothing load, allowing her to more easily display her lewd feminine assets to entice me. Shorter skirts, bare shoulders, open-toed sandals, and the use of transparent panties are her greatest weapons against me.

I unleash the dragon upon her tight pussy, using her featherweight body as I wish and completely ruining her carefully put together look with my savagery. She makes a good counterpart to Ciel as the little Gothic angel who has no shame in loving being defiled by me.

Once her pussy has been so abused that she can't even stand, I move on to Aoi, who has been patiently waiting for her turn, and she promptly lifts her tail for me to penetrate her steaming hot pussy.

This "little" blue dragon has such a sleek shape that it's unbelievable. In her dragon form, she's perpetually naked, but she sometimes wears jewels that enhance her glorious beauty, and in her human form, she wears just as little as Roxanne, for her divinely-built body is so supremely feminine that it's almost alien-like, and it's really hard to find clothes that can enhance that.

First, I clap her like a dragon to satisfy the beast within me, and she feels elated to submit to my draconic virility like the good loyal wife she is. Then she turns into her human form, and I abuse the fact that it can withstand almost as much as her dragon form as long as it's fed with mana, which I ensure she absorbs a lot of through my Seed.

Then it's finally Yunia's turn, and being left for last fits her humiliation fetish perfectly.

Like every elf, she only has eyes for the dousnadeia, the not-bikini with long strips of delicate cloth embroidered with fine patterns, or glorious dresses that, coupled with her glorious hair drills and sculpted body, exemplify the style of the most dignified elf in existence.

And I ruin it all by clapping her ass cheeks so hard that she squeals like the whorish breeding sow she is. Her fetish is all about ruining the image she has so painstakingly built because that's all it is, an image, and not the truth that she's depraved and submissive enough to almost rival Alissa.

Then it's time for the others. They don't last as long as the wives, so rather than focus on myself, I try my best to leave them completely fulfilled.

Klein is another who gladly submits to me, but our relationship has progressed down a different path than the others. She expresses her love for me through servitude, and it's distinct from the love one has for their spouse.

Her obedience makes her quite the delightful pussy to fuck, though. I can't read her mind like I can with the girls to learn her preferences, but by reading her tells, I slowly discover exactly how she likes to take my cock, and she loves it when she's tied up and helpless before me.

Hukarere also has a submissive and subservient personality, but she's much easier to read and to please. She's always excited to get dicked or suck dick, and she always goes along with whatever I want from her, so she's like a pet who loves me no matter what I do. But it's clear that she really likes it doggy-style.

The Companions are even more obedient than the rest, like perfect fuck dolls, because who wouldn't be when I make them cum their brains out with little effort? But I know that Romy, the Filipina, likes to wrestle for the right to be on top; Edolie, the werecat, wants spiky cocks no matter the position; Melanie, the shortstack, loves to be hugged tightly during missionary; Atawha, the raccoon Chimera, likes getting her cervix hit with a long one; and Aneta, the sensuous silver elf, needs to be choked while she orgasms.

Lolo has also been invited, but she's not engaging with the others as she's still reflecting on what path she wants to take. So I give her a hand and remind her of the superiority of my draconic cock.

She's already mine; she just doesn't realize it yet.

I'd love to fuck the golems, and they'd love to get fucked by me, but their fuck-bodies still aren't ready, so I have them give me handjobs just so that they can participate.

"Come on, Wolfy, this is going to leave a stain," Ciel complains as I paint the trio white.

"Sucking cum out of stuffing isn't fun," Aoi complains

"Their souls will absorb it in a few minutes, so don't worry," I appease them both.

When the orgy finally comes to an end, it's already lunchtime, so the wives and I get ready while the well-fucked and thoroughly satisfied fuck dolls rest.

 

"Ah, finally!" Urmeie exclaims as we walk in. "It's really bothersome of you to make me wait."

"We needed time to recover after everything we went through," I cheerfully reply, not giving a single shit about her annoyance as the Ravaging of every one of my women has given me renewed vigor.

"You sound awfully unfazed by what happened today," Sa'Haa impassively remarks.

But I flash her a smile. "What do you mean? I'm elated that your father showed us mercy."

That doesn't seem to please not-Cruella, as she narrows her sharp eyes. "I imagined your pride would've been wounded deeper from having your tail ripped off like that."

"Then you underestimate how much I love my wives," I casually reply as I take my seat.

"You're just like Dad," Urmeie remarks, sounding both annoyed and amused.

"Are you sure His Radiance wouldn't be offended by such a comparison?" Vanea hesitantly inquires and glances at Tommen, but the androgynous dwarven Prince knits his eyebrows, conflicted.

"Not if it's true," the ursine Princess offhandedly replies with a shrug, which makes her massive body jiggle.

"We know a bit too well how close the Ryders are to one another," Jacques dryly remarks, and Alissa and Allura can't help themselves but grin at each other.

"We have a lot of love to give," Ciel soothingly states, and she shares a kind smile with Omari.

"Yeah, 'love,'" Allura remarks and raises her eyebrows suggestively.

"I'd rather talk about the issues with the Imperial Army," Sa'Haa immediately interjects as politely as her tense mood allows her to.

"I'd rather not talk while we eat, but I guess we have to," Urmeie remarks as she promptly goes for the juiciest steak.

 

So, the Imperial Army doesn't officially participate in the Purification, but the officers are still allowed to join. It's just that they'll be on their own if something happens, which means that the guys we fought got the shaft.

The temple is very meddlesome in quarrels that arise out of the Purification to discourage the rotten nobles from abusing it, and the priests have already sided with us because Reinhold was an Oathbreaker, so it was "divine punishment" for him to die. Not only that, but the Emperor himself, the Supreme Commander of the Army, has already "punished" us, so the Army officers have basically zero support to get us punished any further.

But officially, the Army has to do something, so they'll likely send us a formal complaint in a couple of days, which will require a formal response from us. We want to keep a good relationship with them because we're counting on them funding the Materials Research Division of the Institute and then later buying our planes, so we'll respond with an apology and give them a gift as reparation, which will likely be a Raki unless we can think of something better.

Some of the Army officers we fought want to fuck Vanea over for killing Reinhold's wife, but we'll show our worth as allies to her by sheltering her from the fallout.

I promptly interject and composedly deliver my speech, "Reinhold deeply offended Vanea by breaking his word to her and treating their promise as if it was worthless and insignificant, but she's our ally, and we won't accept her pride being wounded in this manner. If she's to be punished for this, then so should we."

We get a lot of raised eyebrows in surprise while Vanea shows no reaction at all, though I believe she just can't believe her ears.

"A statement like that should be enough for the temple," Sa'Haa quietly states, and her subdued tone surprises us.

We really want to tease her and ask her why she isn't whining about Vanea, but that'd ruin the rather pleasant mood as everyone is too subdued to bicker. We'll just assume that even she understands not to fuck with our ally or belittle our conviction in matters of honor.

"Thank you, Ryders," Vanea finally replies, her voice so soft that she even sounds a bit guilty, then she lowers her head respectfully. "I apologize for bringing you trouble. I simply lost control of myself. It truly deeply offended me that he dismissed our promise so callously."

I reflexively look at Urmeie, expecting an insensitive comment, but she has the decency to not say anything, especially since it's blasphemous to make light of a promise to the Gods.

"You wouldn't be the first person who killed someone in anger after a betrayal," Léonne sagely comments.

"Yet there's hardly anyone who doesn't regret giving in to emotion," Mako snobbishly retorts, and the two share sour looks.

"Reinhold offended us all with his Oathbreaking," Apeiltik sides with Vanea, as expected of her ally, and even Tommen seems supportive of his statement.

"What's done is done, so let's move on, please," Omari politely requests.

Now we can finally talk about what's actually important: the spoils. As promised, the lower nobles will all get minor Titles, but we have to divide up the wealth we won from the Army officers… and the airship.

Technically, the airship is "lent" to its Captain, so they don't actually own it, but through the Purification, we've gained this "lent" right from the Captain, so it's like we're now honorary members of the Army. And the temple will make sure that they can't just recall the airship on a whim.

The actual value of the Titles is that they allow nobles to receive a number of soldiers from the Imperial Army, helping the nobles in defending their lands and leveling up, so it's not like the Army is a stranger to the Purification.

"But we don't have any need for this airship. We're the ones who build them," Sa'Haa declares.

Then everyone turns to us.

"Sure… we can take it…" I answer with a grin.

 

Intermission – Emperor Andreas Doxa

 

I look up at the dark sky and feel ashamed at my own lack of control, but that's not even the worst part of today. I allowed two idiotic Gifted to fight, and one of them got killed.

The Empresses gather at the Throne, and I remain standing by the window, in a pensive mood, but then they promptly begin to bicker. The presence of a Champion has made us all tense, and they're starting to take it out on each other. If this continues, I'll have to remind them of the meaning of unity, but for now, it isn't too disruptive.

Then Hayakasha's loud voice cuts through the chatter, aimed directly at me. "Just a tail, really?" she asks flippantly. This dragonkin is starting to get a bit too unruly for my tastes.

"Should I leave it to you to kill innocent spouses as punishment?" I coldly reply without looking away from the sky.

And she immediately controls her anger again, allowing her cold and reliable side to come back. "That isn't what I asked."

I turn around and stare at her dark eyes. "But that's what you implied."

Her beautiful dark scales and pale face twitch in frustration, then she looks away in defeat. I understand that she's focusing on the results, but she also needs to be reminded of the cost.

"He has two of our daughters working with Vanea," Ho'Tree insists from another angle. She couldn't get Mena to persuade Tommen to distance himself from Vanea, so now she's worried that our precious Sa'Haa will also become "corrupted" by that deplorable woman.

"Managing to get them to work together could be considered a feat," little Mena wryly remarks, always my dwarf-sized bundle of joy.

With an improving mood, I calmly confess, "Indeed, but I also admit that it's clear we overestimated the Realm Traveler. We'll have to keep a closer eye on him from now on."

"Our daughters are well-suited to keeping an eye on him," Ho'Tree immediately replies, her quick change of stance just so like her.

"Are you sure you want to risk him defiling your precious Sa'Haa?" Uruterie grumbles with a smirk. I believe she and Piscila would gladly push our daughters onto Wolf, but our beastfolk children have been even more unruly than the dragonkin, so I don't think it's a good idea to even try.

"She sees the storm coming and knows it's time to sow the fields," my little Oracle remarks cryptically.

Uruterie furrows her furry brows annoyedly at the little girl. "Can you speak straight? A storm isn't a good thing."

The cheeky woman simply smiles back at the fearsome bearfolk Empress. "It's a Thunderplains expression. A storm also means that there'll be a bountiful harvest after it's gone."

The conversation loses its thread as the Empresses speculate about Wolf's future and the merits of his endeavors, but I'm not interested in those matters. The future of the Avgi Empire is at the most unpredictable it has ever been, and that is the most important concern.

Mena gets up from her throne and walks up to me, then gently grabs my hand to soothe the storm within me and also in the sky.

"What's on your mind aside from a thunderstorm?" she softly asks with a peaceful smile.

"The thing I can't understand is why the Gods allowed one Gifted to kill another. Was Reinhold's Fate to die by Wolf's hand?" I answer in kind, then turn to the window again, but this time, I look down at my subjects.

Then I notice my little Oracle approaching us. "Are you sure Reinhold's Fate ended in that battle?" she once again speaks cryptically.

What-… wait, the Chimeras…!

I release Mena's hand and turn around in a huff. "Hayakasha! Find Reinhold's spirit!"

 

Intermission end.

 

 

Announcement

Hall of Fame of Patrons

The patrons who support Rupegia shall have their names sung by the bards for they deserve the glory and honor. Their names are:

Prince PreownedFIN.

Prince Owldente.

Lord Andrew Meyers.

Lord Novgarod.

Lord Michale Erwin.

Lord Bakerdea.

Lord Maurice.

Lord Mattirro Draca.

Lord Mike Bartter.

Lord Warwulfv.

Lord Tenebris Lupus.

Lord Paul Daval.

Lord Paul Daval.

Lord Tmac.

Lord CopeyDunt.

Lord BlindTactic.

Lord litalmexy.

Lord Philip.

Lord d3235.

Lord William Clark.

Lord Ddraig Wynn.

Lord CardinalSteiner.

Lord Cidant.

Lord SubJef.

Lord GalacticTNT.

Lord SquiddlyWinks.

Lord Max Goodwin.

Lord Freddie.

Noble Salty Panda.

Noble Mild Fracas.

Noble Aclys.

Noble Carl  Baxter.

Noble Tony Starrk.

Noble DND.

Leave a rating or a review to help me rise to the top or fix my shameful understanding of prose.

Take a look over my blog where all information about the world of Rupegia will be posted.

Join the Discord and discuss, or rant, or meme, or try and fight me so your waifu gets more screentime.

Become a Patron and read chapters in advance, or read the side-stories, or leave your mark on the story, or help choose the next artwork or the next side-story.

56