Chapter 33: Bind – Part 1
10.6k 34 201
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today is the 4th. An, day of wind.

Ciel wakes me up with her breasts, seems she was quite happy with yesterday's spectacle.

"Alissa, go get your morning meal," I point to Ciel.

Ciel stiffens and eyes Alissa warily. Alissa smiles wickedly and goes for a kiss. Ciel arches back but she can't escape, Alissa's tongue invades Ciel's mouth.

Ciel's breasts jiggle as she breathes heavily. Alissa's tongue scoops out the cum, she doesn't let a single white trickle go to waste as she sucks on Ciel's chin. Then she's back to raping Ciel's mouth.

Lina watches with wide eyes and fidgets in anxiety. Alissa pushes Ciel back and mounts her, she grabs Ciel's face with both hands and kiss her wildly, Ciel responds and their tongues rub on each other. Then she releases her face, with one hand she grabs one breast and the other she starts to masturbate.

She grinds her pussy on Ciel's belly, leaving a wet trail as the two beauties do not stop kissing. Alissa's hand picks up speed and she rubs herself harder.

Suddenly Alissa breaks the kiss and covers Ciel's mouth with her pussy giving Ciel a beautiful orange mustache.

Alissa arches her back and moans loudly, her entire body shivers and she stops masturbating. She collapses back and her drenched pussy unglues from Ciel's tongue, her face is completely wet in Alissa's juices.

I grab Lina and insert my throbbing cock on her wet cunt from behind, making her yell in pleasure. Alissa leaves to start breakfast while Ciel remains sprawled on the bed, her eyes out of focus.

I grab Lina's head and force her on Ciel's mouth.

"Clean her," I order.

Lina obeys and her small tongue substitutes Alissa's juices on Ciel's face with her saliva.

Suddenly Ciel recovers her conscience and sits up. She looks at the grimace of Lina as she suffers from pain and pleasure and reddens like never before.

"You becoming bisexual now?" I ask, mid pounding.

"I just... I don't, uh. Well, ugh!" She covers her red-brown face with both hands. "What have you done to me, Wolfy!?"

"I did nothing, you are the one who licked Alissas wet pussy."

Ciel groans and shivers.

"I just don't know anymore. Ah screw it, I'm a lesbian now."

"Bisexual."

"Yes, that, whatever," she chuckles and leaves, still naked, leaving me to take my lust out on the little girl.

I pound hard again making her yell.

"You got jealous?" I whisper to Lina.

She doesn't answer and continues moaning loudly.

"You have to take what you want from her, just like Alissa did," I giggle maniacally.

I cover Lina's mouth and pound her harder. When I'm near I turn her around and paint her pale body white.

I leave her there like a used doll and tell Hana that she has cleaning to do as she's leaving her room. Roxanne smiles and we both stand in the doorway watching as Hana licks the little girl clean.

During this breakfast everyone looks quite satisfied. Me more than everyone since they are all wearing only underwear.

Ciel is absentminded with a small smile on her face, she avoids looking Alissa in the eyes. Ciel suddenly regains focus and looks at me.

"Wolfy, corgi, please," she says.

Roxanne's eyes shoot up and I summon two for them to pet.

Ciel hums happily while the chubby dog pants on her lap.

"How's the broken shield enchantments going, Lina?" She asks.

"Not much progress," she shakes her head, her eyes gloomier than normal, "they are very complicated."

"Can you ask Mr. Gimbo for help?"

"We haven't started looking at reactive enchantments yet."

"Can't tell were we got the shield too," Roxanne asks.

"It's fine, take your time," she smiles at Lina who nods once in response.

 

My [Light Magic] and [Electric Magic] increased by 1 (now 4+7 and 9+12).

 

I put another point in [Godly Language] and impress Kyros even more. The feedback is slowly decreasing.

"Do you have a skill point on the language yet?" Kyros asks.

"No," I lie. Well technically it's not a lie.

"You will soon," he nods to himself, "you have a good talent for it."

Thanks, mate. Kyros is a good person.

 

For lunch we stir fry meat with my Worcestershire sauce. Put some vegetables along, dice it all up in small parts and you can eat it on a sandwich. The bread we use has an incredibly crunchy crust with a very soft interior, Alissa found the best baker in town.

Blessing Magic is more singing. This time I have been trying out [Reinforce], it's going to please Lina a lot since it reduces wear and tear of equipment. Well maybe it won't please her that much since she's kind of a workaholic.

I come back home and see Ciel and Lina meditating besides each other. As me and Alissa approach they open their eyes and smile warmly. Oof my heart.

"Practicing magic again?" Alissa asks.

"No, just meditating for better prayers," Ciel answers.

"Oh, that helps? I never knew."

"Somewhat," she shrugs.

"Is Lina becoming more pious?" Alissa asks. "If I remember right your "Piety" was 10, right?"

Lina lowers her head and fidgets.

Gify pops into my shoulder.

"Gih."

Lina sighs.

"I want to ask them to watch over us," she says.

"I believe they would already do that to us," Alissa says with a wry smile.

"Yes but I want to ask for it. Besides, there's something I want to ask them."

"Oh? What is it?" I ask.

"Secret," she smiles adorably.

Ciel pats her head and Lina blushes.

Hana comes back a minute later, sweaty from sparring at the guild. She looks a little down.

"What's up, Hana?" I ask.

"Up?" She lifts an eyebrow in confusion.

"Ehrm..."

"Reference from your world?" She asks immediately.

'Yeah," she chuckles once, "I meant, did something happen?"

"Got distracted and lost a duel with Toga," she smiles bitterly.

"I don't think I can even beat him."

"That's because you can't use your spells. Now come on, I need some consoling, spank me with [Telekinesis]," she pulls out two dull iron swords and throws one at me.

I have been improving my footwork by using [Telekinesis] on myself, slowly it becomes a second nature. A small decrease in gravity to make me jump farther, a small increase in gravity to make the sword hit harder, a momentary disruption on the weapon of the enemy, a momentary [Rush] to cause a surprise. This fighting style is really unique.

The problem that I see is that it is restricted to using mana, if for some reason I can't use spells or I am out of mana I am dead. Now I have to balance the pro's and the con's. I can't really learn two styles, even my [Dodge] and [Block] are influenced by the spells so I have to commit to fighting with spells to reach peak performance. The problem is that I have to use spells to fight, if I don't then muscle memory is likely to make me do a mistake on my footwork, then I will stumble, fall, and die.

Fuck it, I'll take the plunge, I'll commit to this style. If I have to name it it will be Ekrano Style.

 

More playing around with the [Holy Spirit] as I rest with my pacifiers. Roxanne was getting lonely practicing her [Heart of Fire] on the bath so Hana stayed there to keep her company.

"Kweh?" Aoi looks at us with curiosity in her cry.

I clean the saliva off my lips and my mind starts racing with how I'm going to explain this to her.

"So, Aoi, you see, when a man loves a woman very much..."

"Kweh? Kwh! Speell!"

"OH! That..." I scratch my head as my cheeks burn red.

"I'm trying to learn the spell Wolf is using, the [Holy Spirit]," Ciel says, holding back her chuckle.

"I, ler, fly!?"

"Hey, that's quite the possibility. It would speed up your growth," I rub my chin in thought.

It seems Aoi is learning how to sense mana, this means she can learn spells just like we do. Wow, imagine a huge ass dragon that can double in size and cast spells at you, possibly even chantless. Aoi, the Destroyer.

 

Hana grabs Alissa's head and shoves her on her pussy. Alissa immediately goes to work.

"Wow... [Oral Technique]... is amazing!"

"Uh, huh," I answer absentmindedly.

Hana slowly ties up Alissa in spread eagle. Her breasts painfully squeezed by the rope, a knot right on her pussy, another on her asshole. Her legs are pulled upwards and straight, her arms are tied to the headboard. She has nearly zero wiggle room, she's now a mere sex-doll.

Hana slings over a leg and rubs her pussy on Alissa's. The wetness from both mix together into a delicious liquid. I cum at this sight inside Roxanne, we aren't paying attention to each other, we are just furiously fucking as we watch our lovers have sex.

Alissa's moans get muffled by Hana sitting down on her, who in turn has her meal of Alissa's delicate womanly lips. She makes Alissa moan loudly with her tongue, yell in pain with her bites, shiver in fear when she brushes the blades of her scales on her.

Roxanne cums and wrings out another from me, my dick is getting drained.

Hana laughs and starts fingering her wildly. First 1 finger, then 2, then 3, then 4 then when Alissa stops screaming, she forces her hand in. It doesn't pass, it went only half way in.

"PLEASE! STOP!" Alissa yells yet her tail still wags.

"NO!" Hana uses the other hand to stretch Alissa's asshole.

"AAH...! AAH...!"

Every thrust makes Alissa yell.

Hana changes position, she starts to lick Alissa's pulsing asshole, spreading it more and more. I stretch my hand and apply [Regeneration] on her. Alissa's entire body quiver as she has orgasm after orgasm.

Hana goes back to fisting her first target, now her hand is completely covered in Alissa's wetness.

Hana pulls out and pushes in, her hand slips entirely inside Alissa.

"AAAAAAH!" Alissa screams in a high pitched tone.

I cum inside Roxanne again.

Her voice runs out and Hana pumps out a few more orgasms out of her and tires out.

"I think she's kind of passed out," Hana says.

"Or in shock," Roxanne says.

"Eh, whatever, come here, I need you now," Hana pulls Roxanne out of me and cleans her.

Alissa slowly regains lucidity. I untie her and clean her body, after Hana stops moaning we both fall asleep quite quickly.

 

Today is the 5th. Fo, day of Fire.

For the first time in a while Alissa doesn't succeed in waking me up. I wake up to her face a mix of emotions, her eyebrows knit in pain, her mouth hangs open in pleasure, her moans show both. She struggles to keep my cock in her mouth.

Hana holds Alissa's hips up with one hand grabbing the base of her tail, that's the source of pain. Hana's mouth and other hand plays with Alissa's lips and asshole, that's the source of pleasure, I think.

Hana sees me awake and smirks, she releases Alissa and lets her finish her meal.

Aoi stretches as she awakens, her little claws tickle my hair as she wiggles her fingers. Gify imitates Aoi in a more exaggerated way and his limbs stretch beyond normal means. Both jump on my chest and snuggle up to my throat.

"Do-ne, play-ing?"

"Yes, yes. Let's go feed the two black holes, shall we?" I sit down and the two roll off.

"Kweh?" She tilts her head. Cute.

"Gih!"

"You eat just as much as Aoi."

"Gih, guh."

"I never heard someone having pride of their gluttony," Alissa says, she snatches Gify and aggressively pets him.

"Gih."

"Yes, yes, Your Highness Gify, we shall prepare a breakfast worthy of you glorious fat ass," I bow to Gify and Aoi lowers her head along, slightly confused.

"Gieh, gah gas."

"But her fat ass is actually sexy."

 

Lina increased her "Piety" by 1 (now 11). I increased my [Blessing Magic], [Mana Control], [Space Magic], and [Enhanced Semen Recharge] by 1 (now 4+20, 0+13, 11+21, and 0+7).

 

"You look quite tired, Alissa," Ciel says.

"Heh, heheh, eheheheh..." Alissa responds with a silly chuckle.

"I showed her how real women make love," Hana says.

Ciel blinks repeatedly.

"That was the hottest thing I have ever seen," Roxanne says, a warm smile brightens her face.

"Wolf, uh, we are going shopping today, right?" Ciel forces a smile.

I really have to force Alissa on Ciel, she seems quite scared of her own desires.

"Yeah, equipment upgrade for everybody!" I spread my arms wide and smile.

 

We go on another shopping spree. More glass cabinets, more ceramic plates, some silver cutlery, another tea set, beautiful mixed potted flowers, a 2 meters tall mirror for all of us, a small glaive embroidery to hang on Ciel's door, and an embroidery of a ruby and a hammer to hang on Lina's door. More dresses to fulfill my fetishes.

For armor everyone has been upgraded to Grey Berserker leather padded with Stal wolf fur and covered with emerald scales, even things like coifs, mittens and boots. Roxanne's scales affect her spellcasting but the benefits of the armor make up for it. We traded all mail for the scales, the riveted mail was being a pain for Lina to deal with, her [Manipulate Metal] isn't that precise to repair it.

All our shields have been lined with emellanat. Ciel's wooden targe has also been upgraded to a metal one. Hana now has a warbow, though It's not enchanted yet. We now have some dragon fang dust that can be used to repair my sword.

We have bought a small dagger with [Double Strike], Lina will reverse-engineer it to enchant Hana's sword with it. Though for now the bent enchanted shield still takes priority.

We finally have a lithograph. One for each of us, they are all bound together on a network, modify one and the others follow. They are like Vanea's lithograph, a small metal retangular box that has a white and a black fluid inside, you apply mana to a very small gem and the black fluid follows your finger, allowing you to "finger paint" a message. Primitive but functional.

Finally we go back to the jewelry shop where we bought Lina's choker.

"Y-you sure this is okay?" Lina asks.

I nod at Lina and bring her hand to my lips.

Ciel is quiet but she can't hide her unease.

Roxanne claps the tip of her fingers in excitement.

"It's been so long... uh," She knits her eyebrows, "I had some jewels before but I left them, they belong to my family, not me."

Alissa and Hana are rather absent-minded, they may not have the most vanity but they certainly enjoy looking beautiful.

Once we enter the store Alissa disentangles from my other arm and makes a beeline to a display of turquoise necklaces, pool blue gem with black streaks. Aoi drops from Hana's shoulders and starts walking around the store.

Roxanne quickly picks up a simple black cloth necklaced with a small marquise wine red garnet hanging from it and rushes to Hana.

"This, you," She says, her hands reach over Hana's neck and she fastens the necklace.

Hana looks at me and shrugs then plays with the small gem with her hand, a warm smile caresses her face. The necklace is long and even reaches her cleavage.

Roxanne picks up a thin black metal necklace with an Asscher ametrine hanging. The gem has a dark purple tone and on the middle it is tainted with a bright yellow. If light hits it at the right stop it looks like dusk.

Ciel spends some time looking over the moonstones. I point towards a heart shaped one and smile at her. She opens and closes her fist in indecision, her gaze lingers on the stone I chose.

Lina looks so lost she's sweating cold. Roxanne comes and brings her over some tanzanite, the deep purple gems awaken something on Lina as her eyes open wide. She shyly stretches her hand forward towards a Portuguese cut gem, it's spherical and looks like a storm of reflections is brewing inside.

Alissa comes with a white cloth necklace in hand, the turquoise she chose is shaped like a tear, Briolette cut. The gem contrasts well with her eyes.

Ciel chose a silver coated metal chain necklace with a heart shaped moonstone. Lina chose only the gemstone, she will embed the gem on the metal plate of her slave choker.

Alissa suddenly grabs my hand and puts a black cloth necklace with a square cushion-shaped heliodor gem, it is bright yellow with a hint of green. I lift an eyebrow but quickly lower it. I put on the necklace and hurry over the mirror.

"Fuck me, I look fabulous," I whisper.

"Gih, guh goh gah."

"Thanks..." I smile wryly.

"I prefer handsome, or dignified," Alissa says as she approaches me.

"Whispers aren't meant to be heard by just anyone."

"Then simply don't speak, you know my hearing is good," she lightly pinches my cheek.

I smile faintly.

"Should we get something to you too?" I ask.

"Geh geh, goh gih goh guh."

Alissa chuckles, "Do you only care about food?"

Gify morphs his shoulders into a shrug.

"Kweh!"

Aoi taps the glass with her claws, below there's a round gem of deep blue azurite with blue pool hints of malachite.

The female attendant looks supremely amused after I ask her to measure a very small necklace for Aoi.

"I have seen small dogs and even a small Gatun receive a jewel, but for a dragon this is the first time," she says.

"Pre-ty!" Aoi says as she looks herself on the mirror.

"Awn..." Hana gushes over the little blue bundle of scales.

'I will teach you [Item Box] so you can store your things on it, okay?" Roxanne says.

"Kay!" Aoi shows her fangs on a smile.

 

Alissa starts baking a berry and honey pie. It will be ready after lunch. The fluffy dough is her new obsession, it's something rather hard to find due to the precision necessary. It's not bread but certainly has that bread white "breadness" to it.

 

Today is [Blessing Magic] class. Hatara gives me satisfied nods once she sees my new necklace. It certainly compliments my dark hair and eyes.

My pocket starts to heat up and I see a message from Vanea.

"Come see me at the break."

 

 

Leave a rating or a review to help me rise to the top or fix my shameful understanding of prose.

Take a look over my blog where all information of the world of Rupegia will be posted.

Join the Discord and discuss, or rant, or meme, or try and fight me so your waifu gets more screentime.

Become a Patron and read chapters in advance, or read the side-stories, or leave your mark on the story, or help choose the next artwork or the next side-story.

201