Chapter 171: Restlessness – Part 2
1.3k 2 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With their imagination stimulated, the girls get a bit too horny, so I ask for a private dinner, allowing me to become the dessert without the whining from the Travelers.

Alissa is first, as always. My cute orange fox gently deepthroats me as she cups my balls, her orange jewels staring intensely into mine as she grins as lewdly as possible with my Cock in her mouth. I don't last long and coat her fluffy Ranja cake with white glace, which she pairs with the gentle Frele tea for a mellow and sweet combo.

Roxanne is second. The pale, horned beauty stares intensely into my eyes as her head bobs up and down, intoxicating me with her supremely seductive stare. I lose track of time as she works, and then suddenly, I'm coating a not-blueberry jelly pie, the bitterness of my cum contrasting with the sweetness of the dessert.

Hana comes next, and she makes me cum in record time. Her mane-like red hair tickles my thighs as she rapidly moves her head up and down, her yellow eyes challenging me to not cum, but I'm a weak man and release it all inside her mouth. She drizzles my cum across a variety of cookies and biscuits, then she offers them to Caterina.

And the milfy Punisher sighs but still takes one. "I'm just curious about how it tastes since you're all so eager to have some, so don't think this will become a regular thing," she cautions her fiery lover.

Yeah, right. Now it's just a matter of time before you succumb to the Hallowed Seed Addiction.

Ciel goes for the titjob she's craving. She gives me an adorably embarrassed smile as she squeezes her cow tits around my Cock, her juicy lips becoming a bit pouty as she hears my internal monologue, but she loves how much I love her bouncy, jiggly, fuckable, squeezable, pinchable, suckable, humongous TITS! And I give her a big facial, making my cow-titted wife moo as she's given the milk she wanted. Then she mixes it with cream, which is used for a refreshing fruit and cereal salad.

Lina starts with a handjob as she prepares her jaw for what's to come, and her little hands make my Cock look bigger than it already is, which is a delightfully perverted sight. Then the cute little girl swallows the big pink head whole as she gives me an innocent, puppy-like look, showing how much of a secret slut she is because she knows how this looks doubly perverted. And she makes me cum into a cup so that she can dip fried mushrooms in it as a sauce.

Then it's Aoi's turn, and my little blue dragon gets her fourth serving of the day as she already had two in the morning and one in the bath. Her long, slender, shiny blue head approaches my small, pink Cock, then she opens her mouth, showing her long, pointy rows of white fangs. There's just something special about putting your dick somewhere you obviously shouldn't. Her slippery tongue wraps around my shaft and starts milking me, then I soon release it inside a cup she uses to drink between bites of her steak because she doesn't care much about dessert.

Yunia gives me an impatient blowjob mixed with a titjob as she's tired of waiting. My Cock peeks out from between her perfect tits as she moves down, so she swallows the head and gives it a good jolt of stimulation with her dexterous tongue, then she moves up, and my pink head disappears between her delicious tits again. This is a convenient position, for she uses my cum as skin cream, paying close attention to its magical properties so that she may aid me in the future in mimicking elven skin-care products.

Kaatohe happily deepthroats me as she fondles my balls, her cat eyes staring intensely into mine as she politely requests me to cum, and her cat-like elegance makes a blowjob seem like a refined thing. But then she starts fingering herself, eager to receive my magical seed, and she even begins to drool as she salivates over my taste. The longer I take to cum, the more hungry she becomes, and she forgets to actually use it to coat her dessert, swallowing it all immediately as I release it down her throat, so she just takes a sip of Cinco Flores as a chaser for the high that my cum gives her.

Hukarere even more happily gobbles me up, and the familiar sensation of her mouth brings me calmness. My white wolf looks like she's having the time of her life as she works on me, and I pat her furry head like the good puppy she is, which makes her even happier. She loves my cum so much she doesn't even bother to put it on food and simply plays with it for a short while, rolling the white bounty across her tongue so she can savor its taste.

Then I allow Urmeie to suck me off. The big, fierce Princess doesn't hesitate and swallows my Cock whole, then she gives me a storm similar to Hana, though Urmeie is even more savage and rough. Her sweptback hair gives her an elegant flair to her ferocious, beary look, but the way she sucks Cock is like an animal desperately mating. Even the barbarian Hana is more delicate as she values my pleasure, but Urmeie just wants violence. I pucker my asshole, half-expecting her to shove in a finger, but she controls herself and has me splurge the bounty all over her fruity cake, then the animal takes its leave and eats it with the grace of an actual princess.

Now that everyone's had their perversions satisfied, we can actually hold a proper conversation, though Hana starts fingering Roxanne as the succubus got a bit too aroused by all the cum-play.

"How are the negotiations with Hekeman?" Yunia calmly asks Kaatohe.

And the cat noblewoman stares at the moaning, pale beauty for a moment as she answers, "Well. There are many profitable agreements we can make, but I require your approval before I finalize them. We can wait until after this affair with the Fortress is over unless you have the time."

The Queen nods. "We have time now for a cursory look."

And the bronze cat nods back. "Very well."

Then they start to pour over things as they take occasional glances at the succubus, but Yunia quickly notices something interesting about the agreements.

"Though this price for goods is as expected, they're being quite generous with their exchange of knowledge," she states as her long finger slowly taps the documents, and Alissa smells arousal coming from the two.

"Since they can't get our enchanters, they've switched their focus towards acquiring any enchanted items they can. I've inspected an enchanted airship of theirs so that we may exchange items of the same type, but their level of craftsmanship is simply lower than ours. They'll be gaining knowledge of our enchanting while we likely won't receive the same."

And Yunia hums in agreement, her legs crossing as her pussy starts to itch for a female tongue. "Goods for knowledge is a lopsided trade in favor of the latter. But their palace isn't wanting for wealth, so we can certainly squeeze something valuable out of them in exchange."

Then I casually chime in, "They've been acting quite scared of me, keeping all the women away, so I have no pity for them."

"Not uncalled for since you almost seduced their queen," Ciel wryly points out.

"But I believe both Hekeman and the diplomat have been acting scared of me, too," Kaatohe soberly declares.

"Oh? How so?" Yunia curiously questions, smelling an opportunity. And so did I, so I order Alissa and Aoi to eat out the two aroused beauties.

"They refuse to look at my body, even when I flaunt it or casually play with my nipples," the naked cat replies and fondles her small breasts, then squeezes them lewdly with a sigh as Aoi's tongue penetrates her wet cunt.

"But you're naked all the time; maybe they've just had enough of your body," I suggest as I savor her taste through [Bind].

And she pats Aoi's scaly head as she sultrily replies, "Men never have enough, and they can't hide their hot-bloodedness unless they only have a taste for their own kind. I didn't even detect a boner from them, no matter how suggestive I behaved."

Yunia follows up, also lovingly patting her cunt-licker, "She belongs to a dragon, who are known for being quick to anger. They're likely too scared of Wolfy to show a boner in front of her, even in private."

"Which is something that can be exploited in negotiations… hmm," Kaatohe adds and moans. Then I finally see a reaction from Caterina, who very subtly sighs in possibly rising arousal.

"Indeed…" the devious Queen hums with a both dreamy and sadistic tone.

Then Urmeie interjects, "This is exactly the reason why I let Sa'Haa deal with politics. I don't want to deal with shrewd people like you."

Yunia gives her a sly glance and smirks. "Lucky for you, we're on your side, hm?"

"Yeah, lucky…" the Princess grunts with a frown.

 

For the evening, the Ryder Council of Wives, Concubines, and Intimate Friends gathers to convene on a very important topic: torturing The Four. Though I may approve of the topic, I don't participate too enthusiastically, for the forgetful golem grabs my interest.

This golem was a completely unexpected hit, and I quickly realize that it was also a very lucky hit. If I had moved the spot that I'd decided to alter just a little bit, it wouldn't have had any effect. Apparently, I've hit an internal part of the brain where the most recent memories are stored, and it's fucking tiny.

Then I become curious because this part seems offset. It's in the right part of the brain instead of being centered.

"The brain is divided into the left and right hemispheres," Ted wisely reminds me.

"With structures mirrored on both sides," Suzy follows up.

Of course!

I've only been messing with half the brain, so I promptly create another golem, this one with mirrored alterations. And the resulting amnesia is much, much more prominent.

Fascinating.

This is real progress, and it's got me quite excited.

 

Today is the 1st, Genn, day of Light, and I do wake up feeling quite illuminated. The month of Combat has begun, so most cities across the empire will begin preparations for the Festival of Glories in their arenas, and I hope that we can return before the end of the month because our presence in the Festival would please the commoners.

As for my "illumination," it isn't because the first thing I see once I open my eyes is the golden beauty that's eagerly sucking my Cock, or because Osaria's summoned bird is graced with the moans of a molested monkey girl, no. I feel inspired to work on the golems, and a dozen different ideas float around my mind, begging to be tested. The problem is that creating proximity fuse golems all day is a bit taxing on my mana organ, even though they're so small, so adding bigger golems, even if they're doll-sized, would just strain me further.

I can definitely squeeze out a few over the day, so I need to plan carefully where I'll alter their brains. I'm thinking about finding the boundaries of the area that I hit so that I can maximize this "recent memory amnesia" effect.

And I cum down Yunia's throat at the same time that Klein shouts in ecstasy.

 

My [Golemancy] increased by 1 (now 16). Slow but steady.

The girls also had a skill up from the sudden burst of motivation during their sparring.

Alissa increased her [Dodge] (now 1+9); Roxanne increased her [Mana Efficiency] (now 9+11); Hana increased her [Spear Use] (now 19); Ciel increased her [Parry] (now 1+14); Lina increased her [Block] (now 15); and Yunia increased her [Sword Use] (now 14). All of these skills have gained a single level.

 

Breakfast is cheery since everyone is quite excited about the torture that they'll inflict upon The Four, and even Urmeie becomes more mellow now that there's a source of excitement to keep the onerous Princess entertained. At least she's patient; I'll give her that.

As for the meal, today we have a special bread spread that's a mix of various Chimera veggies, and it reminds me of caponata. It's mildly sweet and sour as if it was seemingly fried in a wine/juice, and it also has that earthy taste of eggplant and walnuts along with the sharpness of bell peppers, but it's missing the bite of olives and the gentleness of its oil. It's understandable that the Sky Landers don't have olives as that's an Imperial food, but it's an easy fix, and then it becomes twice as good.

"I could offer this revised dish to the Prince and see his reaction," Kaatohe amusedly suggests as she puts a conservative amount of the not-caponata on her slice of bread.

"Might create a desire for olives, and that'd please the Mainlanders," Yunia adds with a shrewd smile.

And the bronze cat prudently adds, "Little gain for us, though I'll make sure he mentions our names to whoever he decides to buy them from."

"A good idea," the Queen hums, and they grin at each other.

Then we begin our usual mana circulation training by ourselves, but we don't talk much as I'm too focused on the golems while the girls are eager for their afternoon sparring.

 

Intermission – Elven officer

 

The workers finish installing the enchanted muffler upon the cannon's muzzle, and my ears start an early rejoice in anticipation of the diminished sound of the explosion. These darksteel monstrosities are not only fearsome-looking but also produce a frightening sound worthy of the destruction they cause.

It gives me chills to think that our Holy Lord and King took a vanity project from an insane madman and turned it into an even more powerful weapon of destruction. Is he going to Ascend into a God of Death? I find it hard to believe he'll stop with just this weapon.

Everyone's excited about what wondrous thing he'll create next, but I find it curious that we're more interested in the things he'll "create" instead of "do." Perhaps his divinity will be related to that instead of death or combat. His golems are certainly sublime.

The Marshall gives the order, then the "Field Gun" suddenly fires, taking me out of my musings, and the resulting explosion is much less painful for my ears, which rejoice at the lessened burden. There's still a heavy pressure that crushes my body every time the gun is fired, so it isn't like it's become a pleasant experience, but at least I won't have to spend so much MP on [Regeneration] to recover my hearing.

I'm so pleased with the reduced noise that I almost forget to pay attention to the targets, but it isn't like I'd miss much since this "fragmentation round" does little visible damage. It also amuses me how practical these enchanted "targets" are as they stop their little dance in the sky and come towards us after the Marshall feeds just a bit of mana to a crystal in his hand.

Then we let the soldiers scour over the targets and assess the damage. From this distance, I can see that many of the goblins have bled out from hundreds of little holes; a horrible way to die, but ingeniously effective at dealing with swarms. I pity our enemies, monsters included.

Their blood is collected in buckets, and after a couple of minutes, the junior officer turns around and gives his report, "The main target was mortally wounded along with any others within thirty metri, but there's also wounds to targets up to two hundred metri."

"We can cover quite a large area of the sky with just a minimal spread," Marshall Hihiriwa remarks with a tone full of grim wonder.

Frighteningly deadly.

And Commander Oritiki solemnly follows up, "As long as the shell gets near the correct target. We need a new arc-preditor sight to reliably hit the flying monsters. From what I understand, these 'shells' are too valuable to waste on inaccurate shots."

Then the floating little bear doll speaks in its usual monotone, "We can use 'blanks,' shells without the fragmentation warhead and proximity fuse, to measure their arc. These, we have in abundance."

I really don't know what to make of this… doll. It might be a prime example of our Lord and King's eccentricity, as this supposedly innocent-looking piece of cloth has killed more monsters than the average Townsguard ever will. If we're to believe the words of the Companions, this toy is a tireless bodyguard as powerful as a lower mage Lord, which sounds inconceivably silly. But I won't dare offend our Royals by treating it with disrespect.

"Very well. Let's see if our living comrades have improved their sighting craftsmanship in the thousand years they've had to grow," the Marshall soberly replies. But I won't be fooled by his prudently neutral statement as I'm privy to the knowledge that he doesn't think kindly of the Sky Landers, though he has kept it to himself, mostly.

As the one chosen by Commander Sandoro to keep an eye on the spirit Chimeras, I've put a lot of effort into learning everything I could about them. They're proud but less so than an elf; they're ferocious but less than a dragonkin; they're adroit but less than a dwarf; they're magically talented but less than a demon race; self-reliant, but less than a gnome; obedient but less than a weredog; mercantile but less than a human.

Their identity is a mixture of all races, be it of body, mind, or soul. And it's such a wondrous combination that they built an enviably powerful empire all on their own.

I'm no historian or priest, but I wonder if their success prompted the God of Destruction to trigger the Petrification Calamity. In that ancient era before the Humanoid Gods, we were so much more vulnerable to the Will of the Opposing Gods that catastrophes back then don't even compare to those of the now in the number of deaths.

These days, we can even have spirits walking and fighting alongside us with little effort as long as we have enough Spirit mages. It's amazing what progress has brought us.

I know that these musings go beyond what Commander Sandoro had asked of me, but I feel too anxious to stop my contemplations as our Holy Lords and Royals are clearly favored by the Gods, and we've chosen to tie our Thread with theirs. Though I dearly miss the simple times of our late Lord Mavel Este, if the Gods Will it, we shall follow Royal Ryders into the light they're exuding, no matter how frighteningly bright it may be.

And so, I silently follow the gathering of officers, always observing their every move with my discerning gaze.

 

Intermission end.

 

 

Announcement

Hall of Fame of Patrons

The patrons who support Rupegia shall have their names sung by the bards for they deserve the glory and honor. Their names are:

Prince PreownedFIN.

Prince Owldente.

Lord Andrew Meyers.

Lord Michale Erwin.

Lord Bakerdea.

Lord Maurice.

Lord Mattirro Draca.

Lord Tenebris Lupus.

Lord Paul Daval.

Lord Paul Daval.

Lord Tmac.

Lord CopeyDunt.

Lord BlindTactic.

Lord litalmexy.

Lord Philip.

Lord d3235.

Lord William Clark.

Lord SubJef.

Lord GalacticTNT.

Lord LiuAnshan.

Lord Black Unicorn.

Lord FrostyCube.

Lord Glaistig Uaine.

Lord School work.

Lord Beater.

Lord patrick__starz.

Lord Peter Kraushuber

Lord David England.

Lord Frank de Jong.

Lord Tenebris Lupus.

Noble Aclys.

Noble Carl  Baxter.

Noble Tony Starrk.

Noble DND.

Noble Anon A Moose.

Noble warmoger55.

Leave a rating or a review to help me rise to the top or fix my shameful understanding of prose.

Take a look over my blog where all information about the world of Rupegia will be posted.

Join the Discord and discuss, or rant, or meme, or try and fight me so your waifu gets more screentime.

Become a Patron and read chapters in advance, or read the side-stories, or leave your mark on the story, or help choose the next artwork or the next side-story.

42