Interlude 1: Silvane’s “Diplomacy”
8.9k 31 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I wasn't sure how to classify this, it's too big for an intermission and too short for a full side-story chapter so I decided to make it like this.
 
This one isn't truly important to the plot but it gives you small glimpses on what other characters are doing without ruining the surprise when the ripple reaches Wolf's POV.

 

We stop waving and I hear Nono sigh.

"Hm? What's that? Had your breath taken away?" I ask her teasingly.

"Stop it, Silf…" Nono cutely presses her cheeks with her hands.

"You'll meet him again," I say and let my real smile come out.

Arantos turns around silently and leaves, he really dislikes me.

We give our goodbyes to the others and move on.

That young Nour is so delicious I wanted to bite him, why is every friend of Wolf's so handsome? Even the old man Gimbo is cute. Well except Bitar, I can smell a lapdog from a mile.

We turn the corner whence we came. "Castle, inner sanctum, please," I say and the Space mage opens the [Gate] for us.

Nono starts to fidget, she knows when I'm feeling horny.

She's a free woman but still follows me, she's a slave to my fetishes and the denial she's in about her own depravity is adorable.

We walk the comfortable red carpeted corridors and I leave my clothes as we walk, Nono shyly copies me. A young servant comes behind and picks them up, he smells our panties and I immediately start to get wet.

We enter Haaran's room silently, the curtains are still closed so it's rather dark, the lazy bum is still sleeping. I creep towards the large bed and enter below the covers, my hand touches his feet and I softly trail my fingers up until I can find his large meat rod, erect as every morning.

I swallow it in my small mouth and my jaw protests but I have been training myself relentlessly, I will suck him off no matter how much it hurts.

Softly at first I increase intensity the more he stirs, the more I feel his heartbeat to change. My tongue can barely move with my mouth so filled but I focus on playing with the tip and the frenulum so I don't have to move much.

Soon my reward is poured down my throat, Haaran's thick, pungent, delicious cum is sent directly inside me.

He finally stirs completely and pulls the covers away.

"Morning, mare," he says with a dashing smile.

My legs quiver and I get wetter, with regret I remove his rod from my mouth, "Morning, stallion."

He looks at Nono and I see his cock twitch, "Morning, pet."

"Morning, master," she answers shyly. I see she's already started masturbating while standing.

I motion for her to come and she climbs the bed. I jump on her and shove my tongue in her mouth, she answers with her shy little tongue. I suck her tongue out and give it a nibble, she yelps softly and I shiver again.

My hand goes down to her wet cunt and I shove four fingers inside, she yelps again and I laugh, breaking the kiss.

"Oh, my sweet, little sl-… Hngh!" My love speech is interrupted as Haaran so rudely plunges his log inside me and I am suddenly filled. "Ha-Haaran, don't, hngh, interrupt me!" I protest.

"Sorry, but you know how horny Nono makes me."

"Bad, you are bad!"

He whimpers like a dog and the chain in his collar rattles.

He fucks me like an animal and I lose the capacity to speak properly so I just finger fuck Nono. I bite Nono's little pink nipples until they are red, my fingers get creamed so I shove them down her throat for her to clean.

Haaran gives me a breather and slows down, but then he starts to shove his fingers in my tight little ass, making me groan in pain. At least this allows me to finally continue kissing Nono properly, her cute whiskers tickle my face as we sloppily kiss each other. My hand runs through her soft fluffy white hair and hers runs through my long ears, we stroke each other softly and lovingly.

The fucking animal that is Haaran doesn't stop, he keeps pumping me on and on. Nono orgasms again and tires out, whimpering she escapes my grasp, leaving Haaran free to use me as his cock-sleeve.

I manage to turn around so I can see him. His strong arms wraps around me, his manly scent fills my nose, his mouth clamps over mine and his tongue fucks me. He keeps my arms locked so I can't move, his tongue down my throat so I can't speak.

Then the horny dog picks up even more speed and I cream his cock repeatedly. My tight pink pussy starts to hurt and I can only imagine how red it must be. I sink my nails on his arms and he gets the hint, suddenly he releases rope after rope inside me, then he removes his cock and shoots more all over my body.

He lays back and admires his work. I can barely move, my whole body is tired and my cunt tingles. As I regain my breath Nono comes to my side, her tongue out, greedy to taste some cum.

I hold her head in place before she can dirty herself, "No! Bad Nono!"

Her ears flop and she retreats. I scoop out Haaran's gift and eat it all myself while Nono looks at me hungrily, her eyes glance repeatedly at Haaran's still erect meat log.

"What do you prefer, a loving night with Wolf or to be thrown in a pit full of dragonkin men?" I ask Nono.

"Dragonkin," she answers without hesitation.

"Whore!"

She whimpers and her legs quiver, her hand instinctively goes to her pink slit.

"Filthy, useless, slave!"

She whimpers again and starts fucking herself wildly, her eyes glue to Haaran's cock and he starts masturbating for her.

I wait until Haaran shoots another rope on my body and this time I spread it all over my skin.

"What do you think of that Wolf?" Haaran asks me.

"I would like to give Nono to him, but I don't think he can pay," I answer.

"Disappointing, he's really cute," Haaran's face drops down and the Eyes of Authority flicker, almost making me wet again.

"I know, I would really like to see you mounting him," I say with a sigh.

Haaran's eyes gain life and the Eyes of Authority come in full power, making my legs shiver and even the young servant watching us gets weak in the legs. "I would like to rape that dragonkin, or the little dwarf, make them addicted to my cock and then steal them for me," he says and his rod twitches again.

I raise an eyebrow at him, "Do you want to be branded as wicked?"

"Just a dream," he says with a shrug.

"Even if you just seduce them, he would kill you if you try anything like that."

"Just a dream," he repeats with an eye roll.

And Vanea would be mad, and Alaraste would be mad, and Nono would be sad, and I would be very mad.

"Cock-brain," I say and he chuckles.

"I'm the Chosen Descendant, I know not to screw things up."

I scoff and start to play with a drop of his cum, then he leans over and gives me a kiss, his tongue wraps around mine and steals my treat.

"Hey!" I protest and he swallows with a smile.

He gives me a kiss on the forehead and removes his collar, "I have to work," he says and leaves the room, taking the young servant with him.

Yeah, "work".

I grab Nono's hand and we take a nap.

 

I wake up and feel Nono licking the dried semen out of my vagina. I slap her head, "Bad!" I say and she whimpers, her cute white ears flop. "Keep like this and I will never give your virginity away."

"Si~ilf, meanie!" She pouts cutely, her strongest weapon.

I give her a peck on the lips, she gives me one back and we giggle. We start giving each others pecks along our entire bodies while giggling stupidly, then we slow down and she holds me in her arms.

"Patience, you will find someone one day," I say and she nods weakly, "Now, let's go take a bath."

We get out of bed and I see a new young servant is in the doorway. His little penis is bulging in his pants and I see him swallow his saliva once his eyes touch our naked bodies.

"Are you new? I don't remember your face," I ask the young boy.

"Y-yes, I was hired a few days ago," he says while looking forward.

What a cute voice, he looks like he's just matured.

I delicately touch his belly, making him shiver, then I lower my hand slowly until it enters his pants. He's not wearing underwear so his cute penis is free to pitch a tent. I grab it and stroke it slowly.

I lean my face closer to his and whisper, "Have you ever been with a woman before?"

"Y-yes, my dame."

I squeeze his cock and he whimpers.

"Who?" I ask sternly.

"D-dame V-Vanea," his voice cracks and his face distorts in pain.

I click my tongue. Fucking semen demon doesn't leave any virgin boy for me, I guess I'll make a visit to the orphanage again, I hope Arantos won't mind.

I giggle and let his little penis go. I walk away and see Nono approach the boy.

"Sorry," she says softly and gives him a kiss on the lips. The boy goes red in the face, making Nono smile adorably.

 

We enter the bath and see the Lords giving young Laina a sex lesson.

"Lord Alaraste, Lord Giana," I say and bow lightly.

"Cum dumpster," Alaraste grunts a greeting. He only looks to the side so he can stare at Nono with hunger, his Eyes of Authority make her weak in the knees and she grabs my arm for support.

Lord Giana is far too deep into pleasure to answer properly, Alaraste thick rod is pounding her tight pussy mercilessly, not even Haaran can get to the level of savagery of Alaraste.

"Little Laina," I greet her and she doesn't even notice us approach, she's completely entranced in the fucking, her delicate fingers enter and leave her pure little pussy repeatedly.

I lick my lips and remember her taste.

The day she loses her virginity will be wonderful, I just hope they will allow me to watch, or participate.

I walk behind her and hug her, I play with her cute nipples that are being ignored.

"Ah!? Silf? Hngh… you smell… of cum," she says, her squeaky voice is adorable.

"Your brother's," I whisper in her ear and she breathes in deeply, savoring the scent.

Alaraste slaps his meat on Giana's ass and covers her back with his milk. She collapses and a servant immediately comes to clean her, with his tongue.

Laina immediately loses her interest and stops masturbating, she looks a little frustrated.

With the lesson done we let the servants wash us. Alaraste stays away from Nono, lest he lose his control and make a mistake.

 

As we soak in the bath a maid comes with a message.

"Dame Vanea wants to speak with you, Dame Silvane, she says the necklace is ready," she says while bowing then leaves when I nod.

"So, you still going with that plan?" Giana asks.

I slow down my caressing of Nono's ears and nod sadly, "Yes, there's too much potential in the Lapis Waterway to leave it abandoned."

Giana giggles, the heavenly sounds make my heart beat fast, "Then I will take care of Nono for you."

"Thank you, Mother."

She gushes in happiness, she just loves hearing those words.

Laina stops playing with the servant and turns shy, "Hm, how long?" She asks.

"I'm going to use the [Eternal Gate] network so maybe a day-cycle, depends on how long it takes for the necklace to take effect," I answer.

She puckers her lips and looks annoyed.

"Once you lose your virginity maybe you can join."

Her eyes brighten and she starts stroking herself again.

 

While the servants dry us I grab Nono's face and give her a long kiss. She immediately responds and our tongues fight, trying to outdo each other with tender rubbing.

I break the kiss and stare her in the eyes with a smile, "Don't stop studying, Nono. When I come back, I want to see you gain a few levels in [Summoning Magic], okay?" I ask her softly.

"Okay," she answers shyly.

 

I find the [Gate] servant, "Vanea's Office," I say and cross the portal.

Vanea immediately turns to me, her unbound Eyes of Authority make me feel hot again. It's getting tiring though, my pussy is still sensitive from Haaran's pounding.

Vanea unwraps her hands from Grosnok's barbed monster and he glares at me, very angry. "Ah, Silf, good, put this on. This dress will keep their eyes locked on your chest," she says and hands me a simple silver dress, more like a negligee instead of a dress.

Grosnok's angry eyes lick over my whole naked body and I feel like shuddering.

I don't know how Vanea can handle a beastfolk. I guess that tying him up isn't just a fetish.

I put the dress on and see that the gold embroidery covers perfectly my vagina but not my nipples. The outline is visible and the material is so thin at the bust that you can even see a hint of pink.

"You shouldn't wear panties with this dress so keep that in mind when you walk," Vanea says, she avoids looking into my eyes out of courtesy.

"And the necklace?"

"Over here," she hands me a simple wooden box, it's locked. "You should never look at it so only put it on when it's time to meet them and do it with your eyes closed."

"Can I ask for a servant to do it?"

"Only if you want that servant to rape you." I smile and she rolls her eyes. "Don't do it, it will also leave a very obvious trace of mana if the target is too close."

"Maybe when I come back…"

Grosnok whimpers, his monster twitches.

"Can I use it on him?" I let my real smile come out.

"I think he can seriously hurt you," she says flatly.

"Hmm… oh yes, next time you get a new boy toy don't take his virginity, I want a toy for me too," I say and give a flicker on her shoulder.

She glances at me, "Bring one from the Wetlands."

"I don't want elven boys, I want human ones!"

The elves are too girly, I already have enough women to play with.

She sighs and goes back to straddle Grosnok, he grunts in delight. "Haaran turned you into a huge slut, you know?"

"Look who's talking," I cross my arms and pout at her.

She scoffs and shrugs, "Fine, I will give one you after you are done."

I giggle freely and Grosnok looks at me worriedly.

"But not too young, the High Priest thinks that you are a predator and is watching you closely," she adds.

"Why does he care so much? We are paying them the same as high-class prostitutes!" I protest.

She sighs, "You are not innocent enough to have an immature boy to yourself, you will be branded as Wicked if you sleep with one."

I cross my arms and pout.

It's not like I will sleep with them.

 

I feel a little nostalgic, Antano is not Elaria but it's close. If only I was going to Glorampina I could walk through the grasslands again…

 

Announcement

Hall of Fame of Patrons.

The patrons who support Rupegia shall have their names sung by the bards for they deserve the glory and honor. Their names are:

Oracle Maximillian Hübner.

Lord Andrew Meyers.

Lord SenilePenile.

Lord Hope.

Lord Samuel Lim.

Lord Cody Weigel.

Noble Salty Panda.

Leave a rating or a review to help me rise to the top or fix my shameful understanding of prose.

Take a look over my blog where all information of the world of Rupegia will be posted.

Join the Discord and discuss, or rant, or meme, or try and fight me so your waifu gets more screentime.

Become a Patron and read chapters in advance, or read the side-stories, or leave your mark on the story, or help choose the next artwork or the next side-story.

122