Chapter 65
379 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" " - Speaking

' ' - Thinking

[ ] - System Talking

!! !! - Crew Card


"So, this is the town of beginning and end, huh?" Leo said while staring at the town as the black pearl docked at the port.

The whole crew was on the deck, looking at the town where the pirate king Roger started his journey and the place where he ended it.

The port was crowded as some ships were heading for the reverse mountain range while others were returning.

"You all know the plan, right?" Leo asked seriously.

"Yeah yeah, no need to repeat that. You have already done that three times" Ace said with an irritated expression.

"I don't see that as a problem. Anyway, Nami and Carina, you two will buy all the supplies needed for navigation in grand line. Is that okay with you?" Leo asked.

"You can count on us," Carina responded immediately.

"No problem, we will get it done as quickly as possible," Nami replied.

"Alright, then, you and Nojiko will gather the food supplies for the trip, okay Rindou," Leo asked her with a slight smile.

"Yeah, sure."

"Alright, Captain."

"Finally, Zoro and Dan will find and get those swords from that store," Leo said while pointing toward them.

"We have to get out of this island quick, okay?" Leo says with a grim look on her face. "I don't know why but I have a terrible feeling about staying on this island."

Hearing this, all the group members have solemn looks on their faces.

'It feels like I'm about to get an epic beating very soon. Why do I feel that way?' Leo tried recalling anyone who could beat him that badly in this sea, then suddenly an old man appeared in his mind.

'No, that's not possible. Why would that old monster come to this island?' Leo thought before turning toward Ace.

"Ace, what are the chances that your grandfather will come to East Blue just to arrest you?" Leo asked while Ace's face started to pale at that thought.

While the other members are also shocked as they know Ace's grandfather is the Marine Hero Monkey D Garp. This is a Marine that is standing almost at the pinnacle of power in this world.

Someone that can demolish their whole crew with ease.

"It is not possible. I don't think grandpa would appear on this island," Ace replied as his face regained its colors.

"Why not. Isn't it the most common route all pirates use to reach Grand Line? If your grandfather is not dumb like you, then he will surely try to stop you here, right?" Rindou said with a grin.

"No need to worry about him. None of us have a bounty on our heads, so we just play it cool and safe, follow the plan and collect things quickly, and then get out of this island as quick as possible, okay?" Leo said calmly.

Everyone nodded at his words.

.

As they were leaving the ship, something caught Carina's eyes as she turned toward them before asking.

"Isn't there a marine base on this island? Then why are so many pirate ships docked here?" Carina asked while pointing at some ships docked near Black Pearl.

"What are you talking about? They are merchant ships. Don't you see their flags?" Dan said while pointing at their flags.

Carina just facepalmed at this response before exiting the ship with others, leaving Dan alone on the deck.

"Wait, why are you guys leaving like this?" Dan asked as he followed them out of the ship.

.

"I think we are lost, Zoro. Why don't we just ask for help from someone?" Dan said with a tired expression.

'How... how can someone be this lost. We are literally moving in the same block for 10 minutes.'

It had been half an hour since they left the ship to find Ipponmatsu's Arms Shop, but they hadn't succeeded in finding it.

"Excuse me, but is this Wado Ichimonji?" a black-haired girl wearing rectangular glasses said as she stared at Zoro's sword.

Zoro turned his face to look at her, but what he saw left him completely shocked. "Kuina!"

The girl that has spoken looks remarkably similar to his late friend Kuina.

"Uh, I don't know how this Kuina is, but my name is Tashigi, so I can take a look at your sword," Tashigi asked enthusiastically.

"Sure," Zoro doesn't know why he agreed to her request. Perhaps she looked precisely like Kuina, or maybe she had the same gaze when she looked at those swords as she did.

"Thank you, thank you." Tashigi thanked him before taking a closer look at Wado Ichimonji as she took out a small booklet from her pocket.

"What is this?" Zoro asked as his gaze was drawn to the small booklet featuring sword pictures on the cover.

"Oh, it is just a catalog that has information about all the graded swords," Tashigi said before she moved to the Wado Ichimonji page.

"I am sure you guys can do this late. Zoro, we have to find that Arms store quickly," Dan interrupted their conversation before turning toward her and asking, "And I am sure that this beautiful lady must know about its location, right?"

Tashigi was startled by his words before she calmed down and replied, "You are searching for an Ipponmatsu weapon shop?"

"Yeah, that one, so can you please guide us there?" Zoro said while taking his sword back with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Yeah, sure, it is the least I can do after you let me touch your sword," Tashigi said happily.

.

"So this is the legendary execution platform, huh," Leo said as he and Ace walked toward it.

As they approached the platform, Ace clenched his fist as mirages of emotions ran through his mind.

"Yeah, what are you two doing there?" a white-haired muscular man said while smoking his cigars as he walked toward them.

'What's Smoker doing here?'

"Nothing, it's just my partner hates Gold Roger's very much, so he insists on coming here to curse him. I hope you don't mind," Leo said with a sunny smile on his face.

'So, they are clean as they don't look like pirates, and I don't remember any bounty poster of them,' Smoker thought as he took a deep look at them.

"I don't mind. You just have to keep your friend from doing something stupid," Smoker said with a severe look before walking away.

'Thank god, he left. I don't have to fight him without Haki,' Leo thought before he patted his hand on Ace's shoulder.

After staying there for a few moments, Ace and Leo begin to leave.

But before they could leave call came to Leo's card.

"Huh, Zoro," Leo said before picking it up.

"What happened, Zoro? Is everything okay?" Leo asked, knowing that Zoro would only call when there was an emergency.

"Leo, can you please send that skill, True Observe to me?" Zoro asked in an urgent voice.

"What happened, Zoro?" Leo asked again.

Zoro told Leo, "Nothing happened, don't worry. I just need to confirm something, so please, send me that skill now."

"Okay, I'm sending it," Leo said before canceling the call and sending the skill orb immediately.

'It must be about Tashigi. Zoro wants to confirm if she is Kurina or not," Leo thought before asking Ace to follow him.


(Word Count: 1262)

.

If you like my story and want to read up to 12 chapters ahead, then check out my pa treon: https://www.Pat  Reon.com/Hit30

.

If you want you could also join my discord server: https://Dis Cord.gg/XFYKYnvcqr

(Without space)

The links is also in the synopsis

.

12