Chapter 1 – Those in the Dark
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"For those cursed one's have been forgotten, their souls have been tied to the feet of the Lamb."

                          - Whispers of Those Who See

× × ×

"N#$¢€!" 

He tried to grasp it, but it keeps slipping.

"Nayblaph!"

He kept moving his arms and legs. He can feel those invisible pressure in his whole body. He is tired but he kept chasing it. That blue light, it looks like it's guiding him. Then he tripped, he falls.

"Nathan!"

"BAHHH! Hah, hah, hah..."

A shout with a series of serious panting wake Nathan up in his nightmare. He looked left and right, up and down, he looked at his surrounding as if still in trance, face pale as sheet. He saw 2 bunker bed, a man with a rough beard is looking at him above his bed. His face looks malnourished coupled with his thight black T-shirt and pants, he can even be confused as skeleton. But this man is looking at him with concern. 

"Dude, you're having a nightmare. You even wake me and Gil with those sounds coming out of your mouth." The man with the rough beard said.

"Just f*cking let me sleep a*sholes." At the top of the other bunker bed opposite of them, a man with a scar in his cheeks, sharp eye and big nose keeps glaring at the two of them while lying down. 

"Shut the f*ck up Gil." The man with a rough beard spat, then again, he turned his face to Nathan.

"Dude are you ok? You look like shit."

Nathan keeps staring at his surrounding, he still couldn't fathom his current situation. He touched his chest, or rather his whole body.

Yesterday, wait is it yesterday? It even felt like it happened last year. But yesterday he knew that he died from his wounds, his wounds that came from an attack of monster 8 foot tall, with whip like tounge and sharp claws. He can vividly remember it, the feeling of all organs in your body stopping due to lack of blood, his heart wouldn't beat any longer. And now!?

"Vlad, what time and date is it?" Mark suddenly asked the man in front of him. 

"Huh? Why do you ask?" Vlad ask puzzled

"Man! Just answer me man!"

Even though still puzzled why Mark is asking such question to him even though every morning the guards will tell them the date.

"Dude, It's the 3rd day of the 7th month now." Vlad said

Mark was shocked! He transferred 24 hours from the past! Any minute from now, a group of men in white will directly take them and send them to their mission! And that is to kill a Stage 2 Monster! And that is when he will die!

"F*ck me!" Nathan jumped out of the bed and circled around the room. He want to get out of here! He wants to escape! He starts hitting, kicking and even resorted in striking the metal door of their cell with the hard cover of his one and only book just so he can get the attention of the guards. 

"Bum! Bang!"

Vlad and Gil was flabbergasted by Nathan's action that they even forgot about their sleepiness and just stared for a couple second.

"What the f*ck are you doing dude!? Do you want the guards to give us another trashing!?" Vlad jumped out of the bed and grabbed Nathan, even their fourth cellmate called Akha begrudgingly woke up while cursing.

Alas Vlad was already too late.

"Creak!"

The door was opened and what showed outside was not their expected vengeful guards, but 3 people in pure white clothing, almost blinding in the eyes, smiling verenably at the 4 of them.

The one in the middle opened his mouth saying.

"Cursed ones! Prepare for your judgement!"

The 3 people in the cell were scared at their wits, realizing what's about to happen. Yes they are criminals, they've done indiscribable evil things, but they also fear The Judgement.

Nathan on the other hand looks at the 4 man in white with hostility in his eyes. He is ready, someone who has experienced death once won't ever be afraid of the light again.

0