Wrath of a Martial God
648 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the emperor's palace.

The palace was filled with strong cultivators, everyone knew each other and they all respected one another.

Time passed and the gathering began.

Emperor: "As you all know the reason for me asking you all here, I want the perpetrator caught but there has been a slight miscalculation, previously when I sent out the letters asking you all to come here I had the intention of ripping the perpetrator to shreds for ruining my kingdom but a week ago, I was blessed with a visitation from the Celestial Oracle Penna."

"The Celestial Oracle Penna is known for her predictions and she came to my aid to warn me."

After this sentence was spoken, all the men and women turned their gazes to the beautiful woman standing not too far from the emperor.

She walked forward and began to speak: "His majesty the emperor is correct, I have come to warn all of you, and his majesty not to seek this person out."

The emperor continued: "I was shocked to hear the reason why we all have been warned and you all will be shocked as well."

The emperor moved his eyes and looked at Kang Rong, this simple action caught the attention of everyone in the palace and they all looked at Kang Rong too with curious gazes.

Emperor: "The Celestial Oracle Penna, warned me not to make a move and to keep you all from searching this person out because this person is the fated partner of Kang Rong!"

Everyone's eyes widened and they looked at Kang Rong, but what surprised everyone including the emperor was that even Kang Rong and his group had the same expressions as them.

Kang Rong looked at the Celestial Oracle Penna and she looked back at him and said: "I'm sorry, but it is best that you find out this way, previously when you consulted me about your fated one, the things we discussed were all true, but until two years ago your fated one's soul has been acting strange."

Kang Rong: "What do you mean?"

Penna: "At first I could not sense her soul in this world but then one day her cultivation sphere activated and must have created some sort of phenomenon that I could not see."

She walked towards him and continued.

Penna: "I kept a close eye on your fated one, but then she disappeared, she left this world for three months."

Tiāntáng de yǎnjīng - Heaven's eye: "Disappeared? What do you mean disappeared? How can my sister-in-law disappear?"

Penna: "Lord Tiāntáng de yǎnjīng, please forgive this lowly one, even I cannot explain this."

Kang Rong's mood turned sour, everyone that was standing near him could feel the power of a True Sovereign seep out of his body, his friend bowed and stepped back and watched as he approaches the Celestial Oracle Penna.

Penna was afraid, very afraid of Kang Rong but she did not show it, she bowed her head then looked up at him and said: "Your fated one returned to this world with a cultivation at the 7th stage of the Spirit realm to a sect in the Héxīn (Core) Continent."

The people in the room's eyes shined, wasn't this the continent that Kang Rong resided on?

She continued to say: "But then your fated one only stayed for only three days and disappeared again, I sent someone to investigate and the finding I found was strange"

Kang Rong took in a deep breath then asked: "What did you find?"

Penna: "The only person that showed strange behaviour was the youngest master of that sect, he left the sect on the third day with a little girl and removed all ties that connected him to his family and sect."

Kang Rong: "What else?"

Penna: "The family suspected that something must have happened when he met that girl, because the day before he first disappeared he went into town, chased his servant away and that's when he visited the shop, then after walking for another hour he arrived at a second shop, and both these shops were run by a little girl, that matched the description of the one that was with that young master."

By now everyone couldn't make sense of what she was saying not even the emperor or Kang Rong.

Kang Rong: "I'm running out of patience!"

Penna quickly stepped back then bowed to Kang Rong and turned around and undid the top of her dress and exposed the top half of her back.

A naked woman showing herself to a room full of strong cultivators was nothing surprising what was surprising was the sword wound on her back. It was a fresh wound, a wound that did not want to heel.

Penna dressed herself and turned to all the cultivators in the room and spoke with sharp eyes: "This wound was acquired when I went to that shop, at first the little girl greeted me with a smile and allowed me to enter the shop, after the door closed behind me, she asked me what I wanted and I asked about the young master of that sect."

Penna: " She told me she did not know who I was speaking of and then I continued to pester her about it and then the light before my eyes turned black, I woke up and I was back home again bleeding and she was in front of me."

Penna: "She greeted me with a smile and walked out of my bedroom door. I was in so much pain and I still am, I sought for medication for my wounds but was told nothing could heal my injury."

Kang Rong: "What are you trying to tell us?"

Penna: "I went to seek my predecessor for help, who can guess what I was told?"

She looked around at the males and females around her then lowered her head and shook it.

Penna: "My predecessor said, that I the Celestial Oracle Penna has incurred the wrath of a powerful being."

She looked at all the cultivators in the palace then looked at Kang Rong, all of them had a gaze that no one could explain.

Penna: "I incurred the wrath of a being in the God Realm.

everyone's bodies trembled, this news was shocking to all of them, the strongest cultivators have only reached the Martial Sovereign realm, there was a high chance of Kang reaching the God Realm but for there to be a God realm female cultivator out there already?

Who knew where she came from.

Some cultivator from the Howling Wind Kingdom: "Do you know what stage that little girl is in?"

Penna nodded her head slightly and looked at him: "That woman when she left my room she had the appearance of a 20-year-old female, my predecessor said that, that woman must have been at the age between 60 and 80, and if she were truly that age, she must have had a Martial God from the legends as a master, and my predecessors guess was that she was not too far from becoming a Martial God in the next 50 years."

Sweat was dripping from the cultivators' bodies, they all looked in Kang Rong's direction and were shocked when they saw him and his group were not surprised at all, they had infuriated looks on their faces instead.

Kang Rong looked at Penna and she looked back he took in a deep breath and asked: "What does all this have to do with my fated one?"

Penna: "Your fated one is with her."

Kang Rong: "If my fated one is with that Martial God then why did you predict that she would die?"

Penna: "That is still your fated one's future."

Kang Rong's heart sank, his eyes grew red as he looked at her and asked: "Why?"

Penna: "It's because of you!"

Kang Rong: "Me?"

Penna: "Mn" she nodded her head.

Hǎiyáng bǎohù zhě - Ocean Protector (Female): "Celestial Oracle Penna?"

Penna: "Yes my lady Hǎiyáng bǎohù zhě"

Hǎiyáng bǎohù zhě - Ocean Protector: "Do you wish to die?"

Penna's eyes widen and she answers quickly with a bow: "No my lady please forgive me."

Hǎiyáng bǎohù zhě - Ocean Protector: "Alright then, tell us why my master Kang Rong is the reason for his own woman's death"

Penna: "That's because the moment he entered the Howling Wind Kingdom, fate took its course"

Hǎiyáng bǎohù zhě, opened her palm and a whip made out of water appeared in her hand and she whipped Penna with it.

Penna landed on the ground 10 feet away with blood all over her face, Hǎiyáng bǎohù zhě made her way to Penna and placed her foot on Penna's chest, she applied pressure and Penna began to scream.

Hóngsè shǎndiàn lóng - Red Lightning Dragon (Female) appeared beside them and looked down at Penna.

Hóngsè shǎndiàn lóng - Red Lightning Dragon: "Why did you not come to warn my master about coming to this kingdom?"

Penna: "I...I couldn't, everytime I went in the direction of the Red Moon Dragon Valley, I would always end up in my room, the servants I sent, would leave my palace and return a few seconds later, even when I came to the palace, his majesty's men would return in seconds and could not leave in the direction of the Red Moon Dragon Valley. Everything I tried, did not work."

Hóngsè shǎndiàn lóng, looked at the emperor and he nodded, all eyes fell on Kang Rong as he stepped towards Penna and his sisters.

Kang Rong: "Why is all this happening?"

Penna: "It's because of your fated one, she keeps changing her fate and the Martial God is helping her, because she has the power too, that is the reason why we can't find her, she might be in this palace and we wouldn't know."

Kang Rong looked around then asked again: "Why does my fated one die even though she has a Martial God with her?"

Penna: "That is because they separate, they separate soon."

Kang Rong: "How is my fated one able to restore what can't be restored?"

Penna: "I don't know, but it all started when your fated one began cultivating four months ago in Tiānkōng (Heaven) at the Heaven's Gate."

Kang Rong and all the cultivators including his friend could not believe their ears, Tiānkōng (Heaven), the Heaven's Gate was where all those in the God realm cultivated, a land that you could only enter when you become a God cultivator.

Kang Rong: "What stage of cultivation is my fated one at now?"

Penna: "When your fated one left the Heaven's Gate, she was at the 7th stage of the Profound realm, today she's at the 8th stage of the Profound realm, in another 5 to 8 days, she'll reach the 9th stage and in 12 days after that she'll be at the 2nd stage of the Heaven realm."

Kang Rong let out a sigh and then smiled: "She's making fast progress, at what cultivation realm will she be at when we meet?"

Penna: " I can't see her future after the heaven realm."

Kang Rong squinted his eyes and asked: "Why not?"

Penna: "Because she asked the Martial God to give her something that will make her not be sensed by the strongest being of this world."

Kang Rong: "Then how do you know the cultivation stage she is at now?"

Penna looked at the entrance of the palace and slowly pointed to it as she started to cry, everyone looked at the entrance and there was a man standing there with red eyes, he moved at lightning speed and stood before everyone with the Celestial Oracle Penna in his arms and slowly turned around to look at them.

He was covered with red scales and looked at them with wretched eyes, he looked at Kang Rong, then ripped her body into pieces and devoured her soul. He walked slowly to the entrance and stopped beside Kang Rong.

He stopped beside him and whispered something into his ear.

The man left the palace and a very gentle voice entered everyone's ears.

"That girl has incurred the wrath of the one I serve, my master is not a horrible being, she is the kindest, she is only looking out for her disciple and that girl whose life I took has manipulated you all; she drinks the blood of the innocent in order to see the future, even her predecessor is afraid of her."

After the voice stopped speaking, they all looked at the corpse that was laying on the floor and couldn't believe what they heard.

Kang Rong sent Fènghuáng - Phoenix (Male) and Péng - Roc (Male) to Penna's home and found, millions of slaves, her predecessor tied up in chains and her own disciple in a cage.

Soon news spread out that Kang Rong had killed the Celestial Oracle Penna because she was acting suspicious and he had her investigated, and found out about what kind of person she was and what she did, he had to kill her.

This was all fabricated by the emperor and the other cultivators because they know that Kang Rong did not like the spotlight, they did this all as a joke and punishment for being fated with someone dangerous but also congratulations for finally being blessed with a woman that will suit him.

9