Flower Crowning
613 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuèguāng: "Tae-Ra, I have taken care of so many wind whirlpools and restored so much land, isn't it causing a problem?"

Tae-Ra looked at him while she was combing her hair and said: "Not that I know of."

Yuèguāng continued to cultivate and reached the 9th stage of the Profound realm. He continued to practice with the Black Python and his agility and speed were enhanced, along with his beauty and physique.

Another few days passed and Yuèguāng took down several more wind whirlpools, Tae-Ra told him that the huge ones he had no control over could be left out and he could return in the future and remove them.

In the meantime, the kingdom was in an uproar.

Kang Rong was still in the kingdom and his scar was burning, as days went by, the burning sensation drew stronger and stronger.

And during that week on a Saturday morning the pain he felt suddenly stopped and he had a terrible premonition.

He summoned his brothers and sisters and they searched the kingdom but came up empty-handed, what they searched for? Even they did not know.

After returning to the palace where Kang Rong stayed, they could see how worried he was and they too had a bad feeling, all of them wondered did it have to do with Penna's death and with their sister-in-law.

Things calmed down and they returned to their respective continents, clans and homes only Kang Rong decided to travel and search for his fated one.

------

Yuèguāng reached the 1st stage of the Heaven realm and travelled to Tǔdì (Land), where Yuèguāng continued to cultivate and command the elements.

His power grew stronger and it was time for him to learn a new technique: learning how to fly!

This was a very troublesome skill that everyone in the Heaven realm knew.

The minute you entered the Heaven realm you could fly, with a thought but being the inexperienced kind of person, he made the other three shake their heads continuously but the real technique Yuèguāng had to learn was called Creation.

Creation was a more complicated technique, the Commander of Life was used to restore what was broken and Creation was a technique that could give life!

Bringing beings, fierce beasts, dragons and creatures to life, but this technique was complicated because the DNA of the creation being born needs to own a soul already.

If a being is killed and the soul survives, a new body can be created with the technique Creation.

The reason why this technique was complicated was that using it you could also multiply it but what was very special about this technique was that he could create worlds also.

-------

Tae-Ra recommended that Yuèguāng should only use this technique if someone dearest to him were to perish.

After he heard what she said he believed that he learnt a useless technique.

On Tǔdì (Land) all the elements bothered him and he grew powerful.

Yuèguāng spent most of his days, restoring land, manipulating elements and slowly growing stronger.

A year had passed and the four of them were still on the Tǔdì (Land) continent and Yuèguāng's growth in cultivation surpassed Tae-Ra's expectations, but then she remembered that if it wasn't for her he wouldn't have had cultivation at all.

-----

On the 3rd day of the second month of the new year, a festival was held on the continent of Hǎiyáng (Ocean) by the royal family that Kang Rong's sister Hǎiyáng bǎohù zhě - Ocean Protector (Female) belonged to. She was their second eldest child and first daughter.

With that being said, all of them arrived to show support and scout out new talents to join the Red Moon Dragon Sect at this year's competition.

At this event, Yuèguāng would make a special appearance.

----

It has been a full year and 7 months, that Yuèguāng had been living on this world, he appeared on Hǎiyáng (Ocean) continent along with Tae-Ra and the husband and wife pair, the festival was lively but in a palace towards the north a banquet was being held but everything stopped once a glass shattered when it hit the ground.

In this palace, the royal family, Kang Rong and his group along with his parents, and many cultivators and royals from other continents were gathered, celebrating the festival.

While making a speech on behalf of his sect out of nowhere, Kang Rong stopped speaking.

The glass in his right hand dropped to the ground and shattered, his eyes constricted and his body started aching, and his aura started spiralling out of control and became weak.

Seeing this his brothers and sisters rushed to his side, and so did a few other cultivators and the other 2 True Sovereigns.

This alerted everyone and they started looking around for the culprit.

A few minutes later Kang Rong's mother walked up to him and checked on her son and saw that the scar on his neck was glowing white and when she touched it she burned.

Kang Rong's brother's and sister's left the palace and searched for what was causing this but once again they came up empty-handed and returned dejected to the palace, they felt angry that they couldn't find the cause of their brothers' pain.

Once Kang Rong managed to control the pain, he fell asleep and woke up the next day.

While this was going on the group of four that had arrived was walking around and playing along with children.

The next day they all headed to the centre of the kingdom.

The husband and wife pair were hidden in the void protecting Tae-Ra and Yuèguāng.

Tae-Ra was in her child form and Yuèguāng was dressed in a royal blue dress and robe with a silver hairpin tying half of his hair up, on his face was a mask that hid him away.

This was Tae-Ra's idea, but being Yuèguāng, he really did not care, he also knew that attracting unwanted attention was not something he wanted and even though he was already attracting attention with his outfit, it really did not matter to him.

Everyone was seated in a packed stadium, but before everything started, Tae-Ra instructed Yuèguāng to go around and hand each person a flower crown including the nobles, royals and the top cultivators and sect masters.

Yuèguāng rolled his eyes after hearing the nonsense she asked him to do, he took off his robe and threw it on her, covering her short body then walked away.

He walked into the stadium and no one noticed him.

He walked up the steps formed out of powerful spirit formations and walked to the first person he saw and tapped him on the shoulder but still was ignored, then he spoke:

Yuèguāng: "Excuse me, sir."

Finally, he caught the young man's attention; the young man turned to look at him irritated but then his eyes calmed down as he carefully looked at Yuèguāng and said: "Yes, miss?"

Yuèguāng looked at him, remember now, Yuèguāng wore a silk mask over his face and only his eyes were exposed.

The young man looked into Yuèguāng's eyes and mistook him for a woman.

Mind you, the techniques Yuèguāng cultivated in were gentle and were made for female cultivators, big muscles were not included, his body became slimmer, his skin, shinier, his hair, jet black, long and silkier.

When you looked at him he resembled a woman, he had beautiful light brown eyes that were gentle to look at and mesmerising.

When he had a smile on his face, his eyes would smile as well, you could truly see that when he smiled, he meant it and welcomed you with true happiness.

The beautiful royal blue dress, the silver hairpin, those beautiful light brown eyes that were smiling at him, made the young man's heart beat fast, his eyes stayed on Yuèguāng and followed his slim and beautiful hand into the myriad sack and saw the flower crown in his hand.

Yuèguāng placed it on the young man's head and he smiled again and walked over to the young man next to him and tapped him on his shoulder, and once he got the other young man's attention he smiled then placed the flower crown on him.

Yuèguāng moved onto the next person and placed the flower crown on her head and moved on.

All the people that sat on the south side of the stadium received the flower crown's from Yuèguāng and they all kept silent and watched as he placed flower crowns on the people in the south section.

Their eyes stayed on him and watched as he moved on to the next section, the west section of the stadium.

This stadium was huge and the south section had over 300,000 people seated in it.

The west side was just as big and Yuèguāng moved on and placed 300,000 flower crowns on 300,000 heads.

The silence of the two sections caught the attention of the north and east sections and the central section that hosted the seats of the royals, nobles, strong cultivators and sect masters that were seated in the air above the north, east, south and west sections.

The stadium grew silent and all eyes were on Yuèguāng, he could feel that something was off but chose to ignore it and continue about his own business.

As he moved on to the north section, people started offering him gifts of gratitude and payment for the flower crowns but he refused them all; this was strange and the people in the stadium including the above in the central section grew slightly interested in this young lady.

Soon she was finished the north section and moved on to the last section, this section only had 100,000 people.

Curiosity rose from this and Yuèguāng asked one of the young men before placing the flower crown on his head, the stadium was silent and everyone was a cultivator in there so they all heard the conversation between the two of them.

Yuèguāng: "Excuse me, can you please answer a few of my questions?"

The sweet and gentle voice that came from Yuèguāng took a lot of people's breaths away and hearing his voice made their hearts accelerate, including the one Yuèguāng was speaking too.

He hesitated before answering: "Ye...yes"

Yuèguāng: "Why is it that in the east section of the stadium, there are only a few of you seated here, even though there are so many cultivators in this kingdom?"

Young man: "Uh… well, that is because not everyone is allowed to attend this festival."

Yuèguāng: "Who is not allowed?"

Young man: "Those that don't belong to a sect, the royal family, nobles or well-known cultivators."

Yuèguāng: "Is that so?"

Young man: "Mn"

Yuèguāng looked over at the entrance of the stadium and stared at it for a while, the people in the stadium followed his eyes and looked in that direction but saw nothing and looked back at Yuèguāng who was still staring at the entrance.

Young man: "Ex..excuse me?"

Yuèguāng turned to look at him and answered: "Yes?"

Young man: "What are you staring at?"

9