Sister-in-law
617 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yueguang and the man appeared in a beautiful valley.

They appeared in a courtyard, where many children and young girls and boys were gathered.

They saw the sudden appearance of the two and were happy to see the man but when they saw how red the woman's eyes were, they decided not to go over and just greeted from a distance.

Yueguang nodded her head as a greeting.

Shandian, "Brother?"

Yueguang looked over at the woman that was approaching them, she was beautiful with red hair, red eyes, fair skin, wearing a black robe.

Renyu, "Sister."

Shandian, "Where have you come from? Who is this?"

Renyu, "That's a long story, is our brother here? I'd like him to meet this woman."

Shandian, "He is, but you should know that he doesn't just meet with anyone, besides he isn't in a good mood."

Renyu, "Mn, I understand, I'll meet him later, can you ask the rest of our brothers and sisters to meet me at brothers palace in an hour."

Shandian nodded her head but did not say anything, she looked at Yueguang and felt a little unsure about her, but did as her brother asked of her.

Renyu showed Yueguang around the place, then took her to a palace far away from the main palace.

He showed her where the washroom was and showed her where she could sleep.

Yueguang, "Thank you"

Renyu, "No problem, what's your name if I might ask?"

Yueguang, "My name is Yueguang."

Renyu, "Yueguang?"

Yueguang, "Mn"

Renyu, "Is your name spelt moonlight?"

Yueguang: "Yes, how did you know?"

Renyu, "I'll explain later, its a pleasure to meet you, I'm known as Renyu, I come from the Hailiu continent."

Yueguang, "Well Renyu, it's a pleasure to meet you, if we met on a different day, I would have greeted you with a smile, but today."

Renyu, "Ah that's alright sister Yueguang, please don't worry about it, I will send food for you with one of our students later, so please freshen up and rest. I will return and bring you to meet the rest of the family."

After Renyu left, Yueguang looked around and went to the washroom, she sat in the water and began to cry again, the pain she felt was horrible, her mournful cries could be heard from a mile away and outside her palace stood three female students listening to her cries with food in their hands.

Once her fingers and toes wrinkled up from being in the water too long, she washed up and got out of the bath.

She put on a robe and walked out, she saw the girls standing there with the food and sighed.

She approached them and they bowed.

Yueguang, "How long have you girls been out here?"

"It's been long now sister."

Yueguang, "Alright, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, you can place the food down and return and train hard okay."

"Yes, sister."

They left after placing the food down and reported back to Renyu that she was still crying.

Yueguang did not eat and got into bed, she fell asleep and slept for a week after closing her eyes.

------

In Kang Rong's palace.

Kang Rong, "Brother, what is the reason for calling us all here today."

Renyu, "Brother, I'm sorry, I betrayed you."

Kang Rong's eyes constricted and he sat up, with a serious voice he asked: "What did you do?"

The others all looked Renyu with surprised expressions.

Renyu, "I did not follow your orders after you told us to leave and give up the search for sister-in-law."

Kang Rong, "Sister-in-law?"

Renyu, "Yes brother."

Kang Rong, "What did you do?"

Renyu, "I stayed behind and hid in the river near the mountain tigers cave."

Kang Rong looked at Renyu deeply and waited for him to continue.

Renyu, "After you left, it was about 2 and a half days then a woman arrived."

The people in the rooms eyes widened but they did not say anything.

Renyu, "This woman spoke to the mountain tigers and asked them about us."

Kang Rong, "What did she ask?"

Renyu, "She wanted to know who are we and why were we there, they told her we were waiting for someone and that person did not show up."

 Baohu Zhe, "She can communicate with creatures?"

Renyu, "Yes, she stayed in the forest and cultivated, and after she heard a cry in the distance, she flew off in that direction."

Kang Rong, "Then what happened?"

Renyu, "I'm sorry, I don't know, I was not sure if she was sister-in-law, so I decided to stay and wait."

Bai Laohu, "Brother don't keep us in suspense."

Renyu, "I heard the woman cry for help, saying she does not want to die, at first it was strange because it wasn't a transmission, she spoke to me; i found it weird and did not act on it but then the creatures in the surroundings flew in that direction and so I followed them.

When I got there the strongest creatures were kill and her clothes were ripped off her body.

I saved her from those men but afterwards I felt so helpless, I did not know what to do."

Bai Laohu, "Brother what do you mean?"

Renyu, "The moment she started crying she started speaking to the creatures she buried and I heard her voice too, she was saying she's sorry she called them over and she wishes she never did and that it would have been better if she let them have their way with her, after she said this she continued to cry and she cried for eight days and nights and today is the 9th day."

Kang Rong, "Okay so what does this have to do with all of us?"

Renyu, "I think she's our sister-in-law?"

They all looked at Renyu with questioning gazes but kept silent.

Renyu, "Her cultivation, I could not see it, and the males I killed were all in the Martial Ancestral realm."

Kang Rong, "What else?"

Renyu, "She can command elements without cultivation."

Kang Rong, "And?"

Renyu looked deeply at Kang Rong as he said this sentence, "Her name is Yueguang, spelt moonlight."

Kang Rong kept silent and looked at Renyu and slowly raised his hand to his neck and rubbed his scar, and said, "That's impossible, this is too much of a coincidence."

Renyu nodded his head slightly and continued, "That's why I brought her here, brother if you look into her eyes, I'm sure you will be able to tell that she's sister-in-law, I'm not one hundred percent certain. I have never seen her before so I'm not sure."

Kang Rong, "She's here? Where?"

He stood up and flashed to where Renyu was standing and grabbed onto his arm; Renyu stood there and looked at Kang Rong and asked, "Brother, did you not hear what I said?"

Kang Rong, "Speak!!"

Renyu shook his head and looked to his feet.

He refused to answer Kang Rong and avoided looking at him.

Renyu, "I said she was mourning."

Shandian came to their side and placed her hand on Kang Rong's hand that had Renyu's arm in and she said, "Brother I saw how the woman looked whom Renyu brought here earlier, she did not look like someone who wanted to be around others, and I'm sure if she really is our sister-in-law, meeting her in her current state would not be good for the future."

Kang Rong looked at the two in front of him and sighed, he walked back to his seat and held his hands in front of his face, covering it.

Kang Rong, "Renyu?"

Renyu, "Yes brother?"

Kang Rong, "Thank You."

Renyu, "It's not confirmed yet, brother."

Kang Rong, "Mn, how is she doing?"

Renyu, "Not good, the disciples I sent too her, said she was crying while in the washroom, and told them to set aside the food. I will go check on her again after I leave here."

Kang Rong looked at him and said, "Go now, and report back."

Renyu bowed and left.

Shandian, "Brother?"

Kang Rong lifts his head and nodded.

Shandian, "What is troubling you? Please tell us."

Kang Rong, "I want to see her."

Shandian smiled and left the room after she left all of them followed her and they arrived outside the palace where Yueguang stayed.

When they arrived they saw Renyu standing outside speaking to a pink eagle.

9