Who Are You?
616 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Renyu turned around to look at all of them and smiled bitterly.

He nodded to the little pink eagle and flashed to where his brothers and sisters were.

Kang Rong, "Where is she?"

Renyu, "Asleep."

Kang Rong, "Mn… let's leave, Renyu continue to look after her for me."

Renyu, "Yes brother."

---

The week went by and the end of the eighth day since Yueguang arrived at the Red Moon Dragon Sect.

During the early morning, while everyone was resting she woke up.

She got out of bed and dressed and took a stroll outside. She walked all the way up a hill in the distance where she found a tree that had transparent leaves.

She stood in front of the tree and placed her head against it. A flow of martial power flowed from the tree towards her and wrapped around her.

The martial power became more visible and began to glow around her like a million fireflies dancing. She was amazed and did not expect this, she let go of the tree and sat down underneath it and watched as the martial power dance around her.

Giggles could be heard every few minutes coming from her. She used her fingers to trace in and around the martial power.

Behind the tree, Kang Rong stood there and observed her. He had a warm and loving smile on his face.

He couldn't believe that the person he was waiting for, was right in front of him. He wanted to speak to her, but did not and just stood there observing her.

Time seemed to pass by slowly and he wanted to engrave this moment into his heart.

***

A yawn left Yueguang's mouth. Covering her mouth with the back of her right hand. She started walking down the hill and Kang Rong followed suit.

Following behind her like a shadow in the void.

In the middle of the valley between the sect and the beautiful tree she was at she stood still and looked up at the sky.

"How long will you continue to follow me?" she asked looking up at the sky. Behind her, Kang Rong stopped in his tracks and looked at her back.

He checked the surroundings quickly and found that no one was there besides the two of them. He continued to observe the surroundings for a while, but still, there was nothing and no one.

Yueguang slowly turned around and looked down at the ground. Kang Rong looked at the ground too, wondering what she was looking at.

He moved closer to her and stood beside her and looked down at the ground. When he peeked over her shoulder, their faces were close in distance.

Yueguang immediately turned and looked at him directly in his eye, he stepped back and looked at her wondering if she was staring at him.

He moved to his left and her eyes followed him, he moved to his right and her eyes followed him again.

He vanished and reappeared behind her which made her turn around and look at him.

"Can you see me?" he asked.

Yueguang looked at him directly and said, "No, but I can see your outline."

"My outline? How?" he asked with confusion in his voice.

"You are disrupting the flow of air around me, you have been watching me for a long time now. What do you want?" she asked with an annoyed tone.

"I..." he trailed but didn't continue speaking. He sighed and vanished, appearing high in the sky above the clouds.

He looked down at Yueguang and he was not happy. It's a good thing she couldn't see who he was - [I don't want her to not like me] he said in his heart.

Yueguang could feel that the person who was following her had left. She placed her right hand on her chin wondering who it was.

He did not sound like anyone she knew so who was he?

***

She made her way back to her palace and sat outside in the garden between the roses.

She played with them and helped the buds that were yet to grow, bloom and display their beauty.

Renyu arrived beside Kang Rong who was still in the sky, he bowed and stood beside him watching over Yueguang's palace.

"Did you sleep well, brother?" he asked Kang Rong.

Nodding his head slowly Kang Rong answered, "I have and you Renyu?"

"I have, thank you, brother. I see sister-in-law is up, should we go greet her?" he asked looking at Kang Rong.

Kang Rong sighed and shook his head, "Renyu, go greet your sister-in-law, I will stay here for the time being."

Renyu wanted to know why his brother did not want to go with but did not voice his question. He slowly descended from the sky and bowed to his sister-in-law, greeting her.

"Renyu, I have a question for you," Yueguang said with a smile.

"Please, sister-in-law, do not hesitate to ask," he answered with great respect.

Yueguang smiled and slowly nodded, she looked at Renyu who was looking at her with a curious gaze.

She folded her hands behind her back after getting up from sitting on the ground and walked away slowly. Renyu followed behind her and after three minutes of walking, she stopped, turned to look at him with a sharp gaze and asked, "Why do you keep calling me sister-in-law?"

7