Coincidence
487 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kang Rong’s body was screaming for help. Not knowing how to treat this sudden sensation and the pain was so excruciating that it felt like his martial power was being sucked from his body.

Feeling as though he was about to lose his consciousness, he sent a mental signal to all his brothers and sisters.

Said brothers and sisters were doing various things such as indulging in beauties, teaching the younger one's lessons, cultivating and resting.

Receiving the mental signal, they simultaneously frowned. Stopping what they were doing, they left politely excusing themselves from lessons and hurrying to the Southern palace where their brother lived.

Arriving together they stopped above the pavilion. Seeing Kang Rong on all fours, they panicked.

Feng Huang and Peng stepped down first with the others following suit. Bending down to help their brother up.

Kang Rong’s body was limp and wet from all the sweat his body produced from holding in all the pain.

Feng Huli stood in front of him and wiped off the sweat from his face after Feng Huang and Peng sat down with him on one of the stone benches.

The robe that was previously hanging loosely was now stuck to his skin with Kang Rong’s sweat acting as glue.

His body being exposed in front of the three females did not faze them - this scene was normal. (him being naked of cause (ง ื▿ ื)ว)

Kang Rong had no energy to move his muscles especially his mouth. With this being said, Kang Rong telepathically recited the events that occurred.

Renyu, on the other hand, couldn't believe this, he did not expect his sister-in-law to be so bold even though Kang Rong was her said man - this was too bold.

Said brothers and sisters helped Kang Rong clean and dry himself, taking full advantage of the situation to fully clothe him and lay him down in one of the spare rooms in his own palace.

Renyu along with Bai Lauhu went to Kang Rong’s room to see if they could get answers out from Yueguang.

Much to their surprise, the cause of all Kang Rong’s recent problems was fast asleep on her man's bed clenching the pillow tightly, the same pillow that was drenched in sandalwood scent.

Bai Lauhu wanted to wake her up but was stopped by Renyu who threatened to tell Kang Rong that he wanted to wake sleeping beauty up.

Flinching at the thought of Kang Rong being angry and throwing a fit, Bai Lauhu didn't know whether to laugh or cry in this situation.

If they wake sleeping beauty up and questioned her about their brother's condition, said brother would crush them even though they were trying to help him.

Feeling helpless, Bai Lauhu took a seat on the chair opposite side of the room and looked over at sleeping beauty who was frowning.

Renyu heaved a sigh of relief and wiped away the sweat beads that formed while trying to stop his eager brother from waking Yueguang up.

Choosing to sit on the edge of the bed step with his back facing Yueguang. He glared in Bai Lauhu’s direction with the words “I will not let you get near her,” written on his face.

Bai Lauhu’s mouth twitched thinking “This little brother s getting bolder by the day.”

Bai Lauhu closed his eyes thinking about the naked women in his bedroom he had to leave for this nonsense. Frowning at this thought, he slowly opened his eyes looking in Yuguange’s direction he was slightly surprised to see that she no longer had a frown on her face and seemed more relaxed.

Seconds later Kang Rong stepped through the door and glared at him. A shiver went down his spine which made him get up from fright.

Renyu slowly got up from the step and moved aside as his brother bent down and sat on his place.

Grumbling to himself inwardly, Renyu placed his finger on his nose and said, “Sect master...you and sister are not married yet so you can't stay too long.”

Whipping his head to glare at Renyu he said, “I know, I came to see if she was feeling better and resting well.”

Renyu looked at Kang Rong with an expressionless face and muttered, “Oh.”

Bai Lauhu felt his scalp tinge, “How dare he “Oh” the sect master?”

Their sister Baohu Zhe who followed Kang Rong shook her head too at Renyu’s “word.”

Walking to the side of the bed and asked, “How is she?”

Kang Rong was about to answer when Bai Lauhu cut in, “She was all tense until a second before you two arrived.”

Renyu, “Actually, it was a minute before, your eyes were still closed when she relaxed her expression and unclenched her hand.” Looking at Bai Lauhu provokingly he added, “You would have noticed if you weren’t dreaming about those things you call women.”

Baohu Zhe shot Bai Lauhu a scornful glance. Bai LAuhu enjoyed two things in this world, cultivating and women or to be exact the tigers from his home continent.

He would sometimes indulge in the breast of other species especially the women from the continents of his sisters.

He was about to counter Renyu’s accusations but paused because it was true.

Kang Rong, on the other hand, was looking at his sleeping beauty tentatively while thinking of how can such a coincidence exist. A minute before he came to the room he suddenly felt better and although there was still a lingering pain, it was nothing compared to before.

“Maybe it’s linked,” he thought to himself.

Before, while he was cultivating, the burst of martial power made Yueguang scream and this is where it all started.

As he held her in his arms he could feel how terrified she was from the trembling of her body which made the scar burn and even though he held her in his arms it seemed as if she grew more frightened.

And the timing… in theory, this all made sense and if this is true...maybe every time she was in trouble he would know.

The higher the level of danger, the more it will burn but won’t this be dangerous for both of them?

8